Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Birth Stories Game Pack

13...Next

Comments

• AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    As I prefer babies the way they are now, I can't see myself being interested in anything that focuses on them
  • JALJAL Posts: 1,034 Member
    No,no, no - I definitely wouldn't want that. It's bad enough that they have made my wedding stories and dine out into packs when the content should clearly be basegame, I shouldn't have to spend money on my sims having babies too!

So, yes, improve babies. But in base game. No pack needed.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    This should be an EP for infants, toddlers, and elders

All the stuff said above with square and round passies, blankies to snuggle(all of them for toddlers too), infant play mat, infant rocker swing, baby beds, stroller, baby car seat to sit in, rattles, changing table, hand toys, gowns, Christening gowns, dresses, onesies w/with out legs, tux for infant boys, little tops and diapers, little socks, bibs, hand mits, baby caps, swaddling blanket, crochet blanket, ect., baby bag, baby bath, slings front/back to hold baby to sim, baby along the ground/floor like in the Sims3. Baby shower, baby shower cakes and decor. Sweet baby kisses

New toddler toys- riders for the playground, tricycle, babydoll for girls, lights and sounds toy, round bouncy ball, toddler swing, toddler car seat, walker, playpen.

Daycare open career like in the Sims3.

Expand pregnancy socials.

Elders- canes, wills, funeral party, more grave stones, grave yards, mosuleums, caretaker job, and there was stuff in the community pack for elders such as clothes and house stuff/decor. for the craft stuff that didn't make it to that pack. Those would be great. Retirement party. bucket list??? Looking for the fountain of youth.