Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dialog mod?

I get a bit annoyed that non-relevant dialog seems to be first in the options for friendly chat. I don't want to have to keep clicking 'more options' just to get to the gossip dialog for example. Does a mod or tweak exist that puts the more useful dialog at the forefront leaving the 'ask favorite color' type of options at the back? I hope this makes sense lol

Comments

• RandomizedSimmerRandomizedSimmer Posts: 19 Member
    I really dont know any mods that might help, except a mod that hides the useless dialog, But I do remember seeing a Mod that hides the useless dialog on Mod the sims, I dont have the link rn but maybe you can look yourself.
  • RandomizedSimmerRandomizedSimmer Posts: 19 Member
    > @RandomizedSimmer said:
    > I really dont know any mods that might help, except a mod that hides the useless dialog, But I do remember seeing a Mod that hides the useless dialog on Mod the sims, I dont have the link rn but maybe you can look yourself.

Found it!
    https://modthesims.info/d/652181/move-sort-amp-hide-interactions.html
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,554 Member
    I believe it's a Personal preferences which Dialog options are useless. For instance, I Like the ASK about favorite colors and other preferences option.

You could try No Chatter Cutter by Lumpinou.

Or you could try my conversationtweak.

Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen