Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FireflyGamer107 / coolsim9999999 --- Monthly Building Challenge

Comments

• coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,032 Member
    edited March 2022
    The Scientist/bowling/hamster lady mobile home shell colab challenge is closed for Maxis fave nomination.

Everyone had such creative builds <3!
    Thank you very much for doing my challenge, everyone B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

@JojoMOMSTER --- You may certainly post any screenshots/info about your bowling room, bowling league teammates, the entire colab house, and the bowling teammate house. I will still nominate your room for a Maxis fave in a few minutes :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

I have just nominated everyone who created a room for a Maxis fave :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

April room challenge:
    Construct a room for a circus tent house in which a prankster/jokester lives alone, he but loves to play tricks on his friends.
    Hashtag: #fireflyaprilfools

Brief:
    Prankster/Jokester, Droll Trouble, has the Chief of Mischief aspiration, and will work on the Jokestar aspiration next. He’s a goofball, erratic, insider. His many friends are in his Jokes and Mischief club, which is held in his circus tent home! April 1 (April Fools day is their favorite holiday! Time to let loose with any jokes and pranks in this build!

All packs and kits allowed
    --- last month was a very rare exception pack and kit wise. I will always tell you if there’s going to be an exception about packs or kits.

Any décor style

Info:
    From a house shell (please use the hashtag for that month which someone will make each month, please choose a room to create from that house shell. Feel free to add landscape and put activities in the yard of the house shell. For the house shell --- any size lot is fine. I was thinking of using a larger lot like a 50X50 lot. Make sure to give yourself credit for creating the house shell with a hashtag. The main areas of the house and outside landscaping/anything outside that isn’t a room could be a collab and will also be in the stream.
    This month, @JojoMOMSTER volunteered again to create the shell, but anyone in this challenge may add to the main areas.
    Then, everyone, please upload your rooms to the gallery with the
    hashtag: #fireflyaprilfools
    Room types:
    Kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, living room, dining room, study, kids room, outdoor room --- or other type of room --- as long as we get each of the rooms above in the build. Of course, we may not always need a kids’ room. Also, I'll let you know how many of each room we need for the challenge.
    Please tell me which room you want to do as soon as possible.
    I will keep track of which room types are left.
    The hashtag for the whole challenge this month: #fireflyaprilfools, so please use that hashtag too so I can find everything.

On stream, I’ll tour the house.
    However, I’ll nominate each room in the challenge for a Maxis fave. I’ll also be able to tell who did which room in the finished house.

I'll post it in announcements on discord, on my Twitter and here on the TS4 forum!

Deadline: Sunday, April 24, 2022 by 11:59 p.m. EST
    Tours on my Twitch stream: Monday, April 25, 2022 from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. EST
    Any budget, lot type and packs or kits
    No Custom Content (no cc) allowed.
    You may use cheats to build or for your Sims to play test your build more efficiently.

In addition, please post your rooms to the gallery using the hashtag. That way, I can easily nominate everyone for a Maxis fave!

Entry Form:
    Forum ID:
    Origin ID:
    Gallery Name of Room:
    Gallery Link:
    Building tip feedback wanted?
    Creative notes about your room:
    Back Story:
    Please Include:
    one screenshot showing most of the room
    A bird’s eye view of the room
    3 to 5 additional screenshots of your room

I’m really looking forward to seeing everyone’s rooms :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

edited March 2022
    I'm streaming the March scientist/bowling/hampster lady mobile home tomorrow (Monday, March 28) from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. EST B)
    4kkjdXo.png

• LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,789 Member
    edited March 2022
    @coolsim9999999 The March house looks so cute! I love the way it turned out. Good luck with your live stream!

I look forward to April's challenge, it sounds like another vibrant build - the new kit should come in handy! :smiley:
    edited March 2022
    Thanks so much @Lissykin and for wishing me luck on my stream B)! I'm so happy you like the April challenge brief :)! I agree, that kit will be awesome to use in it :D! I'm getting that kit on Wednesday. I usually get them the first day, but I'm so busy!

Thank you very much for your very nice comment about the April challenge @rosemow
    4kkjdXo.png

• JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    edited April 2022
    I hope you had a fantastic April fools, joking and pranking your family and friends.

This month's build is a circus tent with odd shaped rooms. All are welcome to choose a room to decorate. Please upload your room to the gallery using the hashtag #fireflyaprilfools all packs are OK to use.

PcCYV8c.png

dK3u2Nm.png

1. Great Hall of Jokes @coolsim9999999
    2. Eat-in kitchen (@jojoMOMSTER)
    3. Living Room @Lissykin
    4. Full Bath @Lissykin
    5. Bedroom @coolsim9999999
    6. Tent of Mischief and Mayhem @AlJay
    Post edited by JojoMOMSTER on
    vDXfcXh.png

The Colab is called "Bit of a Circus" and can be found on the gallery using the hashtag #fireflyaprilfools
    @JojoMOMSTER That shell has me practically hearing circus music. :smiley:

May I claim #4, the full bath?
    edited April 2022
    @JojoMOMSTER --- Your circus tent shell looks awesome B)<3! Thank you so much for making it B)<3!

Thank you for doing the full bath @Lissykin :)! I can't wait to see it B)<3!
    4kkjdXo.png

edited April 2022
    May I please do the Great Hall of Jokes --- room #1?
    4kkjdXo.png

edited April 2022
    Here's my WIP of my joke hall! I still need to make my joker sim.
    HaHa you can see where I put some of the mischief playful aura unlock objects in the empty bedroom.
    rQrB1Ed.png
    nFfEzHG.png

Goodnight for real, this time! o:)

Art by @rosemow B)! (2 fun frogs on the wall <3!
    Post edited by coolsim9999999 on
    4kkjdXo.png

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Your WIP is looking great! @coolsim9999999 :) The wall patterns, patterned flooring and patterned rugs are lovely! Very nice colours! The colourful ballooons are pretty! Sims will enjoy using the bubbles machine, watching tv on the colorful penguin tv, and playing the llama tabletop game. The candy dishes are great for snacks!
    Thanks very much for using my art! :)
    @JojoMOMSTER Is it okay if I include this triangle corner room with the bathroom?
    QF3CvG.png

@coolsim9999999 Your WIP is energentic and excellent for the theme! <3
    Hi @Lissykin, yes take it. I had simply squared off a crazy shape
    Thank you!
    edited April 2022
    Entry Form
    Forum ID: Lissykin
    Origin ID: Lissykin
    Gallery Name of Room: Bit of a Circus Bathroom
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/4250EBE4B37611EC81428A7CC46B2139
    Building tip feedback wanted? Sure
    Creative notes about your room: It's water themed, and very over the top! Featuring a planter with a frog fountain spraying into the bathtub, flip-flop light fixtures, tentacled bathrobe hooks, and a planter table for a sink counter. I was going to include the triangle room, but then realized it would work better squared off (just like you thought @JojoMOMSTER).
    Back Story: Ahoy, mayhem makers! Add whimzy to any mundane home with this sea worthy bath. Made for the Bit of a Circus home shell made by #JojoMOMSTER for the #FireflyAprilFools #Collab #Challenge hosted by #coolsim9999999. #Bathroom #DecorToTheMax #fireflyaprilfools
    NANWEA.png
    oBtvb3.png
    pH6uQV.png
    DbeXCG.png
    GDyyAB.png
    RNS4uJ.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Bit of a Circus Bathroom is very creatively designed! @Lissykin :) The water theme is great! Very great wall patterns, patterned flooring and wall tiling, and the pink, yellow,blue colours are very nice! The tentacled plant, and the items on the walls are great! Very nice planter tables sink counter. The frog print is a great touch on the floor. Very nice colourful vase of flowers with a frog fountain! The shoes string lights are great! The shower corner nook is very nice.
    It is such a fun, colourful and creatively furnished bathroom! :)
    @rosemow Thank you! <3
    Well done @Lissykin It's very over the top! Over the top under the big top. Is that a thing? That is a very clever vanity. The patterns and colours being all over the place works for this type of craziness. Thank you for doing the bathroom.
    edited April 2022
    4V5X3Bj.png
    hve17qc.png

Since @Lissykin gave back the weird corner, I will use it as a kitchen door.

I will take the kitchen since I changed the shape of it.

Please excuse me for for not commenting much yesterday, my head was so tired. @coolsim9999999 I really like your Hall of Jokes WIP, it's busy and fun.
    edited April 2022
    Thank you @JojoMOMSTER ! <3 I love the idea to move it into the kitchen, clever! Adding the door makes it so much easier to get into the back garden. :smiley:
    edited April 2022
    Entry Form:
    Forum ID:JojoMOMSTER
    Origin ID: jojoMOMSTER
    Gallery Name of Room:Circus Tent Kitchen
    Gallery Link:Gallery is spinning out of control
    Building tip feedback wanted? yes
    Creative notes about your room: Using grandiose and circus colours to create a kitchen.
    Back Story: Droll loves mischief and Joking around so his house great for hosting a doing tricks and telling jokes
    Please Include:
    MNxeKWj.png
    N3dYbc7.png
    JEa571q.png
    img}FxZHzrD.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top