Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pre-Made Makeovers

Comments

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,844 Member
    @Elliandre not a problem and thanks makeovers are just my thing ha. I often leave older premades alone but sometimes I say let go and try again with them ha. That's nice of you but I only completely decorated Diego's penthouse and a small portion of Johnny's house Judith's home is on my list though I love what I call house touch ups.

Oh your Judith is very cute and I love her dog I think I have only given one sim a pink poodle but they are darling.
    @DaniRose2143 glad you like her I couldn't help myself I was being free with a few cheats and got a case of the what ifs lol.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,804 Member
    This looks like fun. I went for a sim I don't recall seeing get many makeovers, Eva Capricciosa. I gave her a fresh spring look.
    g03WM0h.png?1

Only a couple of minor cc tweaks, the hair by simcelebrity00 and the makeup from Ladysimmer. Other than those tweaks it's all maxis items.

Below the fold is the full alpha.
    16hTzX8.png?1.

S-Club supplied the hair, skin overlay, and necklace
    Crypticsim supplied the eyeshadow and lipstick
    Ladysimmer the eyeliner and blush
    Jul Haos the lip preset
    Giuletta the earrings
    D.O. Lilac the top
    Pipco with the shorts
    Surprise, surprise, Dallas Girl with the wedges.
    @Elliandre not a problem and thanks makeovers are just my thing ha. I often leave older premades alone but sometimes I say let go and try again with them ha. That's nice of you but I only completely decorated Diego's penthouse and a small portion of Johnny's house Judith's home is on my list though I love what I call house touch ups.

Oh your Judith is very cute and I love her dog I think I have only given one sim a pink poodle but they are darling.
    @DaniRose2143 glad you like her I couldn't help myself I was being free with a few cheats and got a case of the what ifs lol.

Your house touch ups are as awesome as your sim makeovers! I love playing around with ifs when doing makeovers!

I wasn't going to do it but since it is Judith Ward makeover day I gave in and joined the bandwagon.
    En1Fhmx.png?1

Simcelebrity again with the hair and Crypticsim with the makeup

Full alpha below
    d5LQ66A.png?1

There's no way a diva like Judith is going to age gracefully so the wrinkles are history. She may have been a round the block more times than a fleet of taxis, but she can still show the young ones how to dial up the glam and the sex appeal.

Skin Overlay: S-Club
    Wings: Hair
    Seleng: Eyebrows
    Eyeshadow: Zenx
    Blush: Cosimetic
    Lipstick: Jul Haos
    Lips: Valuka
    Earrings and Bracelets: Giuletta
    Necklace: Bobur
    Dress: Dissia
    Shoe: Dallas Girl
    @DaniRose2143 Hey thanks I probably have too many but some seem to like them, hmm not sure which set I like more the alpha vs the minor cc Eva is either the girl that rules everything or the sweetie next door and Judith can only be described as Judith. She wouldn't accept it any other way.

I wasn't sure if we had gone off topic but with the patch, I wanted to test some basics, and that prompted another age down, the first was the head of the Villareal family, I still let him be gray but whatever. The other was Clara and Bjorn.
    VVrqDCx.png
    His wife is also a makeover, Liberty Lee.

They really are fond of one another.
    sNpQotY.png
    I think Clara came out particularly cute.
    v56tweg.png
    It ended up being their youngest daughter's birthday so she got a make-over too Sofia is a doll, isn't she?
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @DaniRose2143 Hey thanks I probably have too many but some seem to like them, hmm not sure which set I like more the alpha vs the minor cc Eva is either the girl that rules everything or the sweetie next door and Judith can only be described as Judith. She wouldn't accept it any other way.

I wasn't sure if we had gone off topic but with the patch, I wanted to test some basics, and that prompted another age down, the first was the head of the Villareal family, I still let him be gray but whatever. The other was Clara and Bjorn.
    VVrqDCx.png
    His wife is also a makeover, Liberty Lee.

They really are fond of one another.
    sNpQotY.png
    I think Clara came out particularly cute.
    v56tweg.png
    It ended up being their youngest daughter's birthday so she got a make-over too Sofia is a doll, isn't she?

Thank you. I wanted to do something a little different I just don't recall seeing Eva get much attention. There's something about working with alpha that just tends to push my makeover in different directions. I wanted the alpha version of Eva to more closely follow the Maxis/MM version but it's hard to get the same vibe with the clothes. And when it comes to makeovers and redecorating homes, you can never have too many!

I need to work on my screenshots though. I'm too rooted in CAS screens and not near enough in game shots.

@RedDestiny92 I forgot to add, I really admire your makeover abilities with Maxis/MM items! I wish I could produce the same results with those items. And your Liberty Lee is spectacular!🥰 She is the hardest sim for me to makeover. I still haven't done one on her I truly liked.
    @DaniRose2143 you know what's funny I think I only ever really played with her once when get-together was new and other times I might just check what mods have done. Guess she falls under the radar, since so many people made over Judith maybe she'll be next I like seeing what other people do with the sims we all have. You should come over to the Screenshot Spammers thread if you want an excuse to work on your out of cas shots I think the only rule left is to limit texts though I guess posting more rather than having a lot in one post is technically a rule too.

Also you can hop in mine if you have text, no one uses it but me lol.

Oh I'm glad to hear it, I love using cc but as with mods I've always just been the sort of gamer I don't want that stuff if I can't enjoy what the game has to offer I just appreciate the work of both you know? I do have some cc I always set aside for after patches though I'll probably put it in.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • AgentJuliaAgentJulia Posts: 77 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Had given Judith Ward a makeover sometime back. Wanted her to look more like a starlet.
    Ahtferm.png?2

Wow your Judith Ward is beautiful! Would you be willing to share her/where you got the cc for her?
    @RedDestiny92 Thank you so much! I will take you up on that in the near future! I can't do completely text free because I feel obligated to list the creators of any cc I use. It may only be one little piece, but I would hate myself if I didn't give credit, so text is a necessity.😁 I'm positively buzzing on creativity atm.
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member

I didn't make them. Wow!

Vatore (No CC)

Instead of replacing my Caleb and Lilith in-game, I instead tweaked them a bit making them the vampire sibling's parents. B)
    Ghoere and Morticia.

6PFq1yq.png

KAkjFvD.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

The other, slightly less forgotten, lady in Partihaus, Jade Rosa
    BsE0AjQ.png?1

A full size image and related cc notes under the fold.
    Nsu5xjZ.png?1

AHarris00Britney: Kiki hair no headband (Patreon free download)
    Fashion Royalty Sims: N86 Lipstick (TSR)
    Zenx: Z51 Eyeshadow & Z13 Eyebrows (TSR)
    Suzue: N11 Eyeliner (TSR)
    Christopher0672: Fatal Earrings (TSR)
    Giulettasims: Anita Diamond Necklace & Yeseniya Watch (TSR)
    Madlen: Ophélie dress (Patreon free download)
    Sugar Owl: Rosalind Nails (TSR)
    Dallas Girl: Gabby Wedges (Dallas Girl Tumblr)
    Right bracelet and rings are Jade's defaults.

Enjoy!
    edited April 2022
    WIPs of the Behr sisters. First up the stunning Yuki. There are three Pre-mades I think Maxis did an amazing job on, Venessa Jeong, Diego Lobo, and Yuki Behr. I can't believe how little it took to make her absolutely bloom. I couldn't make her original top work with the hairs I loved most on her so I compromised and tried to incorporate as much of her original vibe into the new look as I could...
    prKRXJH.png?1
    Hair: Simcelebrity00 Quirky (TSR)
    Eyeshadow: Crypticsim Chloe (Patreon free)
    Lipstick: Crypticsim Chloe (Patreon free)
    Eyeliner: Crypticsim Alissa (Patreon free)
    Blush: Ladysimmer Blushy Blush (TSR)
    Earrings: Christopher0672 Lovely (TSR)
    Top: Kat Purpura Aricia
    Bottom: Pipco Motive Jeans
    Shoes: Dallas Girl Sneaker Wedges

Big sis and mentor, Candy. She has been a bit tougher to bring out her potential....

nSsGnhE.png?1
    Hair: Aretha Skye
    Eyeshadow: Ladysimmer Rocking Out
    Eyeliner: Crypticsim Coconuts
    Blush: Zenx Z17
    Lipstick: Zenx Z159
    Top: Pipco Tunnel Vision Top II
    Bottom: Camuflaje Set 035
    Shoes: Dissia Wendy Mid Sneakers V1]

Updated to add CC lists!
    Post edited by DaniRose2143 on
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    What an awesome thread! I love what everyone has done with the townie makeovers, gives me some ideas. :)
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
    @DaniRose2143 I really just love all your makeovers makes me want to go cc shopping, I guess I don't think about Jade much but I love changing up the Behrs there is something about them they have been used a lot in different saves.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @RedDestiny92 Aww, thank you! I'm glad you like them! Like I mentioned, I'm stunned by Yuki. She is so cute and she shines with very little effort. I've just about got their vanilla versions done, then it's on to the full alpha treatment. Paolo, and to some extent Marcus, hogs all the attention in Partihaus. Eva just has all this big girl mojo about her, and Jade just needs a bit of tlc.

Be careful if you follow me into cc shopping. Just ask @Stormkeep or @Elliandre. I'd say ask @Admiral8Q but I haven't seen him since I posted those links to Peacemaker and House Of Harlix yesterday. Have you come up for air yet, Admiral?

Here are the Behr's in vanilla mode...
    L536BH1.png?1
    LanH4Wa.png?1

It's going to take a few minutes to get the full alpha versions ready to post with links. Oh crud, I forgot to post cc links on the MM versions. Got that to do after the alphas.
    edited April 2022
    Alright here are the alpha versions. I had to make compromises with Yuki. There are no hairs I can share that are even close to her signature blue, so I figured she would ditch the dye job and rock the Behr blonde like Candy. And I decided with this version that I'd let Yuki be a tiny bit more feminine. Being female and a geek doesn't mean you can't be a little bit girly girl. CC lists under the spoilers
    rQ4N0DR.png?1
    Hair: S-Club (TSR)
    Skin Overlay: Valuka F4 (TSR)
    Eyeshadow: Crypticsim Wraith (Patreon free)
    Eyeliner: Crypticsim Alissa (Patreon free)
    Blush: Ladysimmer Blushy Blush (TSR)
    Lipstick: Pralinesims Rose Petal (TSR)
    Top: Camuflaje Miss Independent (TSR)
    Bottoms: Turksimmer C080 (TSR)
    Bracelets: Sugar Owl Retro Reboot Jelly (TSR)
    Shoes: Dallas Girl Sneaker Wedges (DG Tumblr)

Candy really comes into her element with the alpha stuff. I did give her a more sexy mature look.

09YmTUW.png?1
    Hair: S-Club Gia
    Skin Overlay: S-Club Bassis 6.0
    Eyebrows: Coffeemoon #10
    Eyeshadow: Izzie McFire N181
    Eyeliner: Suzue N6
    Blush: Cyrpticsim Flower
    Lipstick: Zenx Z101
    Earrings: Christopher0672 Siren
    Necklace: Christopher0672 Tonic Choker
    Top: Trillyke Lace Bustier
    Bottoms: Pizazz Splatter Leggings
    Bracelets: S-Club LL ts4 bracelet N03
    Shoes: Dallas Girl Twisted Sandals
    edited April 2022
    I've got to learn to jot down what items I use as I go instead trying to look them up afterward.🤣 The Maxis Match post has been updated to include the CC lists. I'm really sorry I didn't have the lists posted with the pics.
  • KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    Johanna Zest
    fK5GS47.png
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
    edited April 2022
    @DaniRose2143 This one isn't quite alpha, more maxis match but they added a lot more color options to a lot of hair I used to use them all the time may have to re-add again.wildlyminiaturesandwich.blogspot.com/search/label/hairrecolour I mean for keeping dye or playing them off as real hair color whichever. Though your makeovers are just as good as usual ha.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @RedDestiny92 Thank you very much for that link. There is a lot there worth adding to my collection. I have a lot of mm CAS items but not enough. It feels weird to say not enough about anything related to my mods folder but in this one specific sense it is true.😊
    @DaniRose2143 no problem I love them when I'm in the mood for getting a bunch of hair, may have to download and put them on a flash drive though you never know at least with most of her stuff except for like the bedding that can be moody you almost always have the mesh.

I have to go to work soon may grab a couple and do a new makeover for no reason.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited April 2022
    I put in some more of my cc I have set aside if anyone wants it let me know I'll see if I can find the links, anyhoo, if it wasn't clear this is Vlad and Lilith using that hair I linked up above aren't they cute? <3
    5tmK2MD.png
    Edit...I am still trying to figure out how I posted and forgot if I put in a pic or not, let's try again.
    And we'll add my Summer and Travis from the bff household too.
    DeJkEg9.png
    Post edited by RedDestiny92 on
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Yuki Behr, reimagined....
    7m4z7Hv.png?1

CC used:
    Hair: AHarris00Britney Kiki w/headband
    Eyeshadow: Crypticsim Chloe
    Eyeliner: Crypticsim Alissa
    Blush: Ladysimmer Blushy Blush
    Lipstick: Crypticsim Chloe
    Earrings: Giuletta Carolina Heart