Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MWS Update 3/31 Error Code 0 Fix 4/1

13...Next

Comments

• elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member

Awesome! I'll be able to buy the pack after work tonight, just in time for the weekend. Yay!

I'm so glad they made the world more sunny as I want to play at least one household living there.
  • SamadamsPlayerSamadamsPlayer Posts: 583 Member
    edited April 2022
    Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question
    I haven’t had my pc for about a month as it’s getting repaired when I get it back and reinstall everything and decide to buy my wedding stories in a few weeks will it all work ?

Thank you and happy simming
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    I haven’t had my pc for about a month as it’s getting repaired when I get it back and reinstall everything and decide to buy my wedding stories in a few weeks will it all work ?

That depends on what you mean by "Will it all work". If you mean will it work as well as any other game pack for TS4....then yes.

If you mean will 100% of everything in the pack work 100% effectively 100% of the time. Then No....and it probably never will. That's been the case with the entire game since the base game released and I personally don't expect that to change any time soon.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    What does this mean?

Sims will react more appropriately when running romantic socials while Slow Dancing going forward.

I think I figured out what it means. I think it's supposed to stop Sim B from pushing away Sim A when he or she is trying to kiss her if both have maxed out relationships.

• LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member

Thank you and happy simming

Sims Community said a lot of the patch fixes worked minus a couple of minor things. I heard the major patch has been helping. :)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    I am afraid that this update will mess with the autonomy, so I will wait to see if it only effects the one who bought this pack
  • Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    edited April 2022
    Aine wrote: »
    I'm excited for the fixes, however I'm not in a hurry buying the pack - I'm gonna wait and see if everything is actually fixed as advertised.

Same.

I do have a question, does buying the pack eliminate weddings as they are without the pack?

• LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    HopeyStarr wrote: »
    Thank you! I don't use that mod in particular so it might be another mod of mine that messes with fridges. Oh boy, the hunt is on. :sweat:

Found the culprit. It was adeepindigo's Freelance Chef mod.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • GreylingGreyling Posts: 163 Member
    edited April 2022
    Peral wrote: »
    I am afraid that this update will mess with the autonomy, so I will wait to see if it only effects the one who bought this pack

I don’t know, but my game definitely seems a bit off compared to how it was prior to the update. Sims cancelling actions - I know some people had this before the update as well, but I didn’t, not noticeable like this anyway - together with a bunch of other wonky occurrences. I’ve done a repair game after installing today’s update, but I’m done testing for today so will have to wait for tomorrow to see if it had any effect. So far my general experience has been that the hiccups in game sort of even themselves out after I’ve played for a bit, but that didn’t really seem to happen today.

Edit: - oh, and I don’t have the wedding pack (yet).
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    a spanish youtuber test this patch and most problems are solved
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DERZxyxumsg

He also was aware of Error 0 then at this viudeo no used cake
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited April 2022
    @HopeyStarr, Thanks for circling back with your findings. Turns out, that mod adjusts the same tuning file that is causing issues in the other two 'shared inventory" mods mentioned earlier as causing that same problem. Don't anticipate an update for the mod any time soon because currently, something is broken in the game itself related to that tuning file. Even a mod with the tuning file with NO changes at all from EA/Maxis defaults causes this problem, so there's no way to "update" to correct it until someone figures out the root issue.

Edit Update: Yesterday's game update solved the problem with the tuning file, so it is just a matter of time before other modders who used the tuning file get their mods updated as well.
    Post edited by Stormkeep on
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,406 Member
    Aine wrote: »
    I'm excited for the fixes, however I'm not in a hurry buying the pack - I'm gonna wait and see if everything is actually fixed as advertised.

Same.

I do have a question, does buying the pack eliminate weddings as they are without the pack?

The base game wedding will unfortunately no longer be available with the pack installed. I don't think the latest patches changed that.
    there are mods to unlock them for MWS owners.