Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member

Yep. "Took Photo Of" a vendor again. This is what you get. :D
    zsBLtZl.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,833 Member
    @Stormkeep Thank you so much. That's two huge compliments. I tried to match the counters and cabinets to the blue in the wallpaper and then I was going to turn around and try to make the living room play off of the pink in that pattern. Once I finish the build I've got going I just might go back and for purely artistic pursuits finish what I started just to see how it all comes together.
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Luna Villareal is making a name for herself in Del Sol Valley. Fans are starting to recognize her on the streets.

Z4ypxmu.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Grilling steak on the beach in Tartosa...
    UxMI0xq.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    Elliandre wrote: »
    Grilling steak on the beach in Tartosa...
    UxMI0xq.png

I noticed she has six steaks going. I found it interesting in my now defunct save that when Kayleigh moved into Erik's parents' home, that she grilled steaks, too. With the number of Sims in the house plus herself, that equaled eight. Everybody got a serving, and lo, and behold, left on the kitchen counter on the platter were yet two more servings. LOL Sims magic.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    @GalacticGal I've never noticed that :lol: Amazing how they use Sim magic to serve those extra portions..
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,833 Member
    Carrying the theme from last night's kitchen reno on 18 Culpepper this is what I've come up with so far for a living room. It's a work in progress
    NIZ1oSz.png?1

That large painting isn't a painting, that is a Simsung Frame TV from House of Harlix. All of the furniture is Peacemaker Myra Living. I'm not totally set on the decorations and I still have to work on the walls by the entrance. I wanted to have this room done tonight but I got a late start. And I'm notorious for placing an item and then two moves later thinking, no this piece works better, or this would look better over there, etc, etc.😁
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    Best buddies.

tzxAlF4.png
  • Options

Gear Clockwork and his mechanical cat Sprockette.
    84MbQBM.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    Clara got pregnant, so the Bjergsen family got new clothes, new haircuts, new personality traits, and new hardwood floors to dance on.
    AlRCR4v.png
  • Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    HopeyStarr wrote: »
    Luna Villareal is making a name for herself in Del Sol Valley. Fans are starting to recognize her on the streets.

Z4ypxmu.png

@HopeyStarr

awesome! i always enjoy seeing my favorite premade shine :smiley:

wUWhhr4.png
    in my game she won another Starlight Award for best song after bagging two more previous week. she is a big time A-list celebrity in my game while still in her teen years together with Morgan Fyres who dropped the Renegade gig and decided to befriend Luna and make it big in Del Sol Valley!
    7Ad88Fz.png
    and Dominic couldn't be more proud of his little girl receiving an Award for best video :)
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Was playing about in CAS whilst thinking about what looks I'd like my ninth-generation heir to have when she grows up and I settled on this cute pastel-goth vibe.

qNGd728.png
    Her name is Mariko and I'm excited to eventually play out her story once I get far enough in my legacy.
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member

Gisela isn't yet aware of the full reason her other dad moved in recently, but she certainly likes being able to tell jokes to his droid any time she likes. :smile:

e2sUNqF.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    VeeDub wrote: »
    Gisela isn't yet aware of the full reason her other dad moved in recently, but she certainly likes being able to tell jokes to his droid any time she likes. :smile:

e2sUNqF.png

I dunno, though. Brezo seemed infinitely more amused when he later caught Rafa scolding the droid. :lol:

YDMfyiz.png
  • Options
    This is what the Oracle wears to work these days... or nights. Meanwhile, Rafa is still a smuggler, as they've both retained their careers while their own criminal enterprise is still in the process of development. Their separate contacts will be invaluable for their future endeavors together. They're finding that having different working hours is handy to keep them from getting on each others' nerves too much. :lol: Rafa just got home a sim-hour ago, and this is Brezo's first night back to work after recent events entirely changed his life.

eQj1qhu.png
  • Options
    I hadn't planned to post another so soon from this household, but this one made me laugh when it happened. Rafa and his daughter were just standing there talking while Gisela watched a movie, and then... suddenly they weren't. :lol:

tiNlXsu.png
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member

in my game she won another Starlight Award for best song after bagging two more previous week. she is a big time A-list celebrity in my game while still in her teen years together with Morgan Fyres who dropped the Renegade gig and decided to befriend Luna and make it big in Del Sol Valley!

and Dominic couldn't be more proud of his little girl receiving an Award for best video :)

Super cool!

My Luna is currently a young adult, B-lister, and a socialite. No accolade as of yet.

Sofia Bjergen is pursuing fame with her in the Valley as a musician. Seems up her alley.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    What better way to begin the summer than a day at Ohan'ali Beach?

JVeOvGg.png
  • Options
    hely0thely0t Posts: 345 Member
    You not cold, mate?

5HtomD2.png
    "You've got a face, I've got a face, it's all gonna be alright." - Noel Fielding
  • Options
    SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,929 Member
    edited April 2022
    _____
    Post edited by Slacker on
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
  • Options

That is probably the happiest I've ever seen her!
    :D
    FPeK3GX.png

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    Visiting my legacy family save today and it's 6am in the city. And well... there seems to be some kind of unannounced dog convention or something taking place at the corner. The only non-stray in this shot is the tiny Toy Fox Terrier named Jahr, who is being walked by a formerly played sim of mine. Jahr seems as curious as I was what was going on there.

2gjx2oV.png
  • Options
    Uh-oh. Darius, the Parviz family's current heir apparent, a teen on the very cusp of young adulthood and already a mischief maker and instigator, just had to meet this guy? Well, life is never dull with Darius, I'll give him that. I'm curious what kind of trouble he might end up getting himself into this time... :open_mouth:

YnObhOq.png
  • Options
    SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,929 Member
    edited April 2022
    _____
    Post edited by Slacker on
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
  • Options
    CamarieSimsCamarieSims Posts: 30 Member
    @GirafHuntr Very interesting...and this just gave me an idea for a project I'm working on. :smile:

FYI, now known as insomniacsims on Simblr and Origin; profile picture is an old makeover of Zoe Patel

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top