Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

University yo!

I've not long begun playing with University in Sims 4. I think I'm enjoying it but it brings back memories/nightmares of loads of homework, assignments, getting to class on time, and making sure things didn't clash!

My biggest whinge is that when I moved my Sim into a new dorm, she joined the household already there and I simply don't want to play them. Or move them out really.

Apart from that, yeah, I think I like this package. Anyone else play?

Comments

• Arya_Stark_2Arya_Stark_2 Posts: 10 New Member
    Hi everyone. It has been almost 12 months since i played any sort of sims - In sims 4 University, has there been any fixes about students not going to class or exams etc? It was a pack that many people were advising to not download. Thanks
  • FigwitFigwit Posts: 1,072 Member
    Hi. I have just put a household of five sims through university. They all went to class and did their exams. I didn't have mine in a dorm. They just lived in a house in Willow Creek and went from there. I think the most important thing is not to queue up any activities for them if they have a class within an hour or so. The time really flies by and you might forget them. My sims had a second floor on their house and it wasn't too hard to get them out of the door in time but I did try to play in a much larger house with three levels and that was a nightmare. They take so long to walk up and down the stairs and to the front door that they would be running late all the time. So, small house and only two levels worked for me.