Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMS FREEPLAY HELP

Juicebank77Juicebank77 Posts: 1 New Member
edited December 2015 in The Sims FreePlay
I've been playing this game now for about 6/8 months just about getting by with a few boo boos here and there haha, all this computer - iPad - techno gear is STILL SO VERY NEW TO ME AND STILL LEARNING WHATS WHAT❓my problem is as follows
I'm now on life legacies ?? And have given a task to do a job with a FIRE POLE ❓❓❓❓❓❓have asked my friends which are only a few AND NO ONE SEEM TO KNOW WHAT IT IS AND WHERE TO GET ONE ‼️ Has anyone got a clue PLEASE I would be most GREATFUL of anyone's HELP PLEASE OTHERWISE IM WELL AND TRULY STUCK FAST what do you do in this situation if you don't have anyone who knows OR has ONE I'm ALSO LOOKING FOR NEW FRIENDS who would like to play Sims Freeplay PLEASE
Post edited by Juicebank77 on

Comments

• ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    edited December 2015
    If you are at a sufficient high level and in a house with two floors then you can build a fire pole as a connection between the two floors. You will find fire poles under the stairs category.
  • ScottyTayScottyTay Posts: 1 New Member
    How do I send A sim to a certain location. Like to the health club or night club in Free Play
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    Go to map view. Enter the venue/location. Open the sim panel and click on the whistle next to the sim.
  • Leila_22Leila_22 Posts: 56 Member
    @simgirl1010 this helped a lot
  • amandaashley32amandaashley32 Posts: 2 New Member
    I am new to the game and I was wondering how do you get the free festival pass?? I have the 6000 tickets but I can’t find out where to go to use them. Help please lol 😂

Thank y’all
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    I am new to the game and I was wondering how do you get the free festival pass?? I have the 6000 tickets but I can’t find out where to go to use them. Help please lol 😂

Thank y’all

@amandaashley32 are you playing Sims Mobile? If so this article might help.

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/news/sim-festival-faq?isLocalized=true