Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone Here from the old sims2.ea.com?

13...Next

Comments

• Violet777Violet777 Posts: 95 Member
    The thing that really made the site special, at least for me, is that it was our site. Yes, EA hosted it and had a presence, but it was in the hands of the players for the most part. We posted to the forums, put up pictures, videos, and stories. We were the ones who shared the links to fan sites and places for CC. As soon as you got there you were home, a fun place to be, not just a tab EA allowed us to have.

Yes, I absolutely loved the old BBS site - I was always over there. I don't have the same username as I did back then though.
    I am MinicartTSR over at YouTube.

Happy Simming! :)
  • SimTwistedSimTwisted Posts: 1 New Member
    Yes!!!! I miss it so much!!! I think mine was mmfam2004. I really miss that site!!
  • belakissesbelakisses Posts: 250 Member
    Really miss the interactions with the little sims buggers! Loved it when they yelled at you and refused to listen. The butler stole my baby, walked out after shift and I had a new butler and no baby. Never found a solution on the sims2 site, lol. 0_o
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    Yes, I used to be on both the Swedish and English langue ones. I got a lot of help there, but I don't remember much of it. The late Swedish gamer Morfar (means grandfather, mother's father) used to be there and he was very kind and helpful.
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I still miss the Story uploads.

It was simple to share, simple to read, and I don't think they gave us an upload limit (like TS3)

• blaq797blaq797 Posts: 145 Member
    Yup, used to post a story or two on the old story exchange.. Miss that Caesar legacy story.... Was a joy to read, recall parts of it even a decade later...
    Sorry, Avatar is merely my favorite Sims 4 sim.
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,184 Member
    Oh yes and the BBS prior. Basically the same user name.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • r0b0tman5r0b0tman5 Posts: 109 Member
    i use to go by robot2642 on the old sims 2 website, i joined it in 2004 !
    Been playing The Sims since The Sims 1! B)
  • LaylaSimsLaylaSims Posts: 3 New Member
    Sure and I have always had the same name, since the old Sims 1 site! To be honest, I miss both the Sims 1 and Sims 2 sites. In nearly 10 years, I'm still not really impressed with Sims 4. I'm still warming up to Sims 3. Sims 2 is still my favorite in the franchise. 😀❤️