Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What part of SOL mod is this?

Hi!
I'm hoping someone who knows this mod super well can help me out. Where do these kinds of interactions come from?
0nebhooan0ra.jpg

This is my current mod folder:
9mzj1qdto6pg.jpg

My guess is that these kind of calls are coming from SOL - but I don't know which part. I've tried removing the My Social Life part of the mod, but I still get these pop ups. My sim's mom has called and asked if she should have a baby more than five times at this point :D

Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    Aren't these part of the Neighborhood Stories update they rolled out to the base game just recently? Certainly the baby making one is, not sure about the one you pictured.
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    edited March 2022
    Oh, you know I should have thought of that! Do they generally repeat a lot? Because the one message about having a baby is what is prompting my search. It's popped up so many times I thought it had to be a mod or something. Is there a way to tune that?

ETA:
    Here is another example
    iqzfmxrgrr8d.jpg
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited March 2022
    You can install my neighborhoodstories mod to prevent it, it's the friendship module.
    https://deichschafblog.de/bienchen/autonomie-mods-autonomy-mods/
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    I think that second one you pictured is coming from SOL, that doesn't sound like Sims language and does sound like KS haha. Maybe it's coming from the "My Phone" package? I would guess it has to be either that or Party Life or Personality, if it wasn't Social Life
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    GirafHuntr wrote: »
    I think that second one you pictured is coming from SOL, that doesn't sound like Sims language and does sound like KS haha. Maybe it's coming from the "My Phone" package? I would guess it has to be either that or Party Life or Personality, if it wasn't Social Life

I believe you are right. I'm not familiar with that one either and I don't use SOL.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    Thank you for taking the time to respond! I'll check those out.