Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited March 2022
    March 27
    W6OwXce.png
    So apparently while Aaron was losing his mind, I killed BOTH the cowplants at HQ :joy: whoops
    0JzrdLh.png

Working on potions while L looks on...
    VsFwUlB.png

And have these pictures of Cale annihilating Adam in a duel lol
    l6Go4O0.png
    YTjp93x.png
    WrBBQsU.png
    2v7N6Aj.png
    24EVMtO.png
    gd38uLe.png
    ~~~
    And some random pics of Cale and Leo cause why not ;)
    c8uplOM.png
    QdAHcTk.png
    FCCv5dR.png

Post edited by afai1261 on
    honestly don't know if I can muster the mental energy to work on comments tonight, feel super wiped out right now and feel a headache coming on so I'll see if I can find time to do them tomorrow
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited March 2022
    Feb 25 - True Confessions - Part 2

photp-with-morgan-rev.png
    It had started to rain as Robin walked up the pathway to the Fyres residence. She hoped that this wasn't a bad idea. Robin knocked on the door, and it was actually Morgan who answered it.

robin-at-fyres-house-in-the-rain.png

Robin smiled at Morgan, "Hey...Morgan...how are you? I just came over because...well...I kind of need your help with something..."

Morgan was surprised to see her, "Robin...how nice to see you..." she noticed that Robin was dressed in a Chain Breaker dance outfit, "Did you just come from dance practice?"

robin-how-nice-to-see-you.png

Robin nodded, "Yeah...Jade has us working super hard on the new routine...and the song...it's pretty cool...Jade videotaped us and sent it to our emails. Did you want to see?"

i-came-to-ask-for-help.png

Morgan didn't speak right away, "Well, I...I'm not sure I should....I mean I'm not part of the group...but I guess I can have a look..."

Morgan and Robin looked at the recording together and Morgan smiled when she saw Dylan in the front.

ph-that-dylan.png

dance-practice.png

Morgan pointing, "Wow! That song is terrific! And Dylan...ha...he still thinks he's hot stuff, doesn't he? Look at that attitude! He'd probably want a rematch on that dance battle he lost..." she said laughing and then bit her lip and suddenly turned away.

morgan-turned-away.png

Robin saw Morgan's reaction to the video, "Actually, that's what I came to talk to you about. Apparently, if there is a tie, there may be a showdown between the dance crews...and the judges normally look for a light spin...and...well...since you are the best light spinner I know...do you think you could help me with it?"

Morgan looked at Robin, "Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt...sure...I can help you with that..."

your-the-best-lite-spinner.png

Robin: "And it would be really fun if you helped me with the new routine, too...Sofia said she would help me...but...well, she's just not you, Morgan..."

Morgan nodded her head, "So, Sofia said she would help you? That's kind of unusual for a Starlight..." she frowned thinking, "But yeah, I can do that, Robin...just...just don't tell Dylan you spoke to me, alright?"

sure-it-would-be-fun-to-dance-with-you.png

Robin: "You know, Morgan...everyone has some misunderstandings and you know if you talk to Dylan I am sure you can work things out..."

Morgan: "Yeah...I know...but it's kind of too late now...it looks like Dylan has a full crew..."

im-not-sure-i-should.png

Robin: "Well, you know, DJ said that he would give up his spot if you came back...because he said you were a better dancer than he was. You are a better dancer than all of us, Morgan..."

Morgan: "I can't take DJ's spot...no...I think it's just best if I don't return..."

Robin: "So, what about you and Dylan? Are you...are you going to talk to him?"

you-know-talk-to-dylan.png

Morgan: "I just need time to think about things, Robin...and I just can't talk about it right now. So...how about we go and practice that routine together?"

i-cant-talk-abouot-that-right-now.png

Robin smiled, "Great idea...and I'll e-mail it to you, too...'cause I was kind of hoping to come over after practice every night to practice with you. The competition is less than a week away! Do you think that would be alright?"

Morgan smiled, "Robin, you're a great friend...and a great dancer! You don't really need me to help you with the routine....but, sure, you can come over. It'll be fun dancing with you again..."

sure-lets-go-upstairs.png

They headed upstairs together and entered a room.

Morgan: "This is my Dad's practice room. He's a DJ and leader of the Spin Masters..."

Robin: "Oh wow! Cool room..."

up-in-the-room.png

Robin turned on the song, and they practiced the new routine together, and then the light spins.

practicing-the-routine.png

robin-doing-a-light-spin.png

morgan-doing-the-lite-spin.png

Soon it was time for Robin to go and they walked downstairs together.

Robin: "You know, Morgan...even though you think you're not in the group anymore, Dylan told me you would always be a Chain Breaker. He told me that would never change..."

a-bug-hug-from-robin.png

Robin then gave Morgan a hug and bid her goodnight.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

morgan-standing-there-when-robin-leaves.png

Morgan stood at the door and thought about the night with Robin. She then heard a ping from her cell and it was another text message from Dylan. Oh gosh, he wasn't giving up.

another-texct-message-from-dylan.png

She would have to talk to him soon, or he might show up at her doorstep like Robin did. The problem was, she didn't know what to say to him. Should she just admit that she had been a jealous fool who had over-reacted because he had taken Sofia dancing, and not her? That was really the gist of it. She had been jealous and had acted rather impulsively. But then...that would be admitting she liked him...and what about him? Did he like her? Morgan glanced at all the text messages that Dylan had sent her...maybe this was her answer. Maybe he did indeed like her. Maybe...he really, really liked her. Maybe he liked her the way she liked him. Oh gosh! And now...here she was...alone and missing him.

so-missing-dylan.png

She opened her e-mail and watched the dance routine again...okay...it was just an excuse to look at Dylan. Gosh, he could really move, and he looked....he looked so sexy. She touched the screen with her hand, almost stroking his face and felt the tears well up in her eyes. She looked away and brushed at her eyes.

i-am-the-fool.png

She went upstairs into her bedroom, and opened her closet door and gazed at the Chain Breakers dance crew outfit hanging there. She lightly touched it and quietly closed the closet door again.

going-in-closet.png

She thought for a moment and a wonderful idea came to mind, and she smiled. She knew what she would do.

she-knew-what-she-had-to-do.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Back at Dylan's House:

reflection-of-self-lookng-at-photo.png

Once everyone had left and Dylan was alone, he changed and then went over and gazed at the photo of Morgan. He missed her. He missed the banter they had together...and how they teased each other. Maybe he should just go over and see her. But it was late now, and it wouldn't look good showing up at her doorstep at this time of night.

texting-morgan-again.png

No, after the competition, his nights would be free again. Somehow he had to get Morgan back into his life. He would go and see her...ask her to go somewhere with him and talk. He knew now that he should never have gone dancing with Sofia. Not because of all the consequences that happened with her being ousted from the Starlights, but it had been a rash move on his part. And kissing Sofia...geez...what was he thinking...? Sofia wasn't the one he should have kissed. The only sim he wanted to kiss was Morgan. He couldn't get her out of his mind, no matter how hard he tried.

dylan-sad-looking-a-photo.png

But what if he did everything he could think of and Morgan still wouldn't talk to him? What would he do then?

thinking-about-uni.png

Some of the other crew members had talked about what they were doing after graduation. Some were heading to uni, some were travelling, while others were getting a job. He hadn't even thought that far ahead...but maybe he should apply to uni and go somewhere else, too. The thought of staying in Windenburg without Morgan by his side was almost too unbearable to think about. And, who knows, maybe Morgan would be heading to uni, too. Perhaps he'd ask Wolfgang if he knew.

britechester-uni.png
    foxbury-institute.png

Dylan sat down at the computer and started researching universities. Where had Wolfgang told him he was thinking about going...oh yeah...Foxbury Institute or The University of Britechester. Dylan sat there until the wee hours of the morning making a list of the programs for both universities.

dreaming-of-morgan.png

When he finally fell asleep, his dreams were all about Morgan. She seemed to be in this strange, mystical world far away...and she never looked more beautiful...

morgan-practicing-magic.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    @Karababy52 - In Dylan's background photo, he is wearing glasses, and has red hair! lol So, for his disguise, he wears contacts, and wears glasses when he is in his pjs.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited March 2022
    March - Day 27: "Passion is energy! Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you..."

gV92p2e.png

Notes
    u3uua9o.png
    Since Sandy and Joe are not challenge Sims, I realized, hey, I can just cheat their needs before Cale goes to the Realm! Why didn't I think of that before now? Anyway, he traveled to Caster's Alley to check out the stalls for rare artifacts, but didn't find anything he wanted or needed. As he was standing at one of the stalls, he noticed a spellcaster he'd never seen before. He looked more like an elf or a fairy though, rather than a spellcaster.

jdwrfUT.png
    What really caught his eyes was the Dude's eyes. They were all black with a swirl of blue and white instead of an iris in the middle. An aura of mystery and magic seemed to surround him. Cale decided to have a chat with him and challenge him to duel since he still needed artifacts to complete his collection. They had a nice chat, or at least Cale thought it was going good.

I9WGXen.png
    However, when Cale challenged him to a duel, the guy suddenly clammed up and walked away, turning him down cold. How rude! He never did get his name either. Meanwhile, behind him stood Evan Masters, Son of Seth Masters and Josee Hunter Masters. Note - I did not dress either one of these guys. The other one, in white, is Odin Ember, Son of Morgyn Ember and Jessah Hunter Ember.

These two obviously are cousins, each with a long line of spellcaster ancestry. Simeon Silversweater, the Sage of Practical Magic is their Great Grandfather, Essa is their Grandmother, their Mothers are both Spellcasters and in the case of Odin, his Father is the Sage of Untamed Magic. Odin surely has at least a strong bloodline, if not ancient. Evan's Father is a Vampire, so his is somewhat weaker I would guess. I haven't looked to see what it actually is for either one.

2gA0AGw.png
    Anyway, Cale had a chat with both and challenged Odin to a duel. How cool would it be if he could beat the Great Grandson of a Sage who was also the Son of another Sage?

eZqe93C.png
    Odin got the first hit almost immediately.

Qo4s30J.png
    Cale responded in kind.

M80R8JS.png
    They battled back and forth until finally, Cale hit Odin with a kill shot. That was all she wrote, he was toast!

iUFYP7W.png
    FEKLxpk.png
    Odin looks like he's in shock!

ASKGDBg.png
    Cale is feeling mighty fierce, confident and powerful right now, as he should!

JT0YBds.png
    *BOOM*

fzy3Ecw.png
    Great job Cale! Proud of you! He won two rare familiars from Odin; another Veild and...I can't remember what the other one was. Doesn't matter since he had both already. Oh well...

s22xrIf.png
    Odin is not pleased. Ooo Cale, I see another duel with this guy in your future! But later, right now there is another potential challenger in the distance.

k5hcIES.png
    You might remember this guy from Windenburg. HIs name is Corey Jordan. He seemed to always be wherever Cale happened to be. He even followed him to a nightclub from the gym, still wearing just a towel! hehe He is an NPC spellcaster I downloaded from the Gallery and lived in the same household with Alessandra. The blond mystery man lives in the same household. Cale walked over and had a chat with him. Unfortunately, Cale's queue quickly ran out of chat topics and he took over before I could queue up another.

RYNTmfs.png
    Cale insulted Corey all on his own! Whoa! Look at Corey's face, he isn't too pleased either. Gorgeous, but very angry! He agreed to Cale's duel challenge.

FL6SLvs.png
    This time, Cale got in the first shot.

iSfaBlz.png
    And then blocked Corey's shot, once...

rBEaoPB.png
    Twice...

9aiqOrj.png
    Three times in a row before sending another kill shot! Corey never touched Cale during the entire duel! Go Cale!

rVtu37H.png
    HeXCEdf.png
    KbjNfZ4.png
    *BABOOM*

lT7gvP8.png
    "OHHH YEAHHH!"

Cale won a couple wands from him, one ordinary and one uncommon, a duplicate of the wand he uses already. At least I think it is, same name, but it could be a different color. I haven't looked yet. Cross your fingers!

It was getting later now, so he went back home after that.

Sorry for the somewhat shorter post this time. I took these screenshots before we left to visit our Son & Grandkids, but didn't get back until very late. Tomorrow's post will be something different and probably longer. :)
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited March 2022
    March 27

dFecKCb.jpg
    At the Straud Manor, Ophelia looked up at the picture of her grandparents that hung above the mantle. It was a tragic story, how Vlad had lost his wife so many years before. She had been named for her late grandmother, and she had been told many stories about her, and the love her grandparents had had for each other. One day, she hoped, she would find a love like that herself - with a happier ending though, of course.
    7gTx5Qh.jpg

She put down her cat, Cleo, as she heard Baz enter the manor.
    bru3hxX.jpg

"Are you ready?" Baz asked, though he looked very far from ready himself. He had been devising a plan to sneak her into the Realm for months now.
    R7xWpvI.jpg

"So," Baz told her, as he lifted his wand. "I've done my research, and the protective spells seem to only prevent vampires from entering the Realm, but IF we get you into the Realm undetected, you should be fine once you are there. So, I'm just going to need to alter your form temporarily to get you there..."
    dIttfVJ.jpg

"I'm ready," Ophelia told him, but as the spell hit her, she felt a strange sensation overcome her.
    UoGEIIv.jpg
    BsS9g8u.jpg

As Baz brought the porcelain statue through the portal, no one gave him a second glance, but he couldn't help but to feel uneasy.
    2x3hx5F.jpg

He brought it up to a more secluded area, and then reversed the spell.
    uo6sHtc.jpg
    6o6efyH.jpg

"Oof, that felt really weird," Ophelia muttered, as her body rematerialized. "Wow...this place is gorgeous..."
    81wH7wN.jpg

"Alright, we have to be discreet," Baz told whispered. "Simon told me that Robin likes to hang out at the gardens, so we can check there first..."

Indeed, Robin was at the gardens...
    DWtlyjC.jpg
    N8YCBHV.jpg

Baz and Ophelia noticed her and Posey from a distance.
    b1l1dU9.jpg

"I'm sorry, Phee," Baz muttered. He had been so consumed with concocting a plan that he hadn't even noticed that Robin had fallen for someone else during that time, or else he'd have warned Ophelia. "Shall we head back then?"
    CA5vN7n.jpg

Ophelia composed herself. "No. You go wait over there, out of sight...there's something I need to do..."
    "Ophelia," Baz warned, but it was already too late.
    CEDk7rG.jpg

Robin and Posey had risen, since Posey was convinced she had heard something, when suddenly Ophelia came straight toward them, paralyzing Posey in her tracks as she mesmerized her.
    kqGYIsp.jpg

"Ophelia?!" Robin ran toward the pair. "What are you doing??! And how are you here?"
    img2hRD.jpg

"Don't worry about it," Ophelia muttered. "She'll be fine, it's just temporary. I just...I wanted to talk to you, without her interfering..."
    p5xmV7y.jpg

"Get away from my girlfriend!" Robin screamed, collecting her thoughts and properly reacting to the strange events unfolding.
    ZbfgZaB.jpg
    itsnVqh.jpg

"I don't know what you're doing here, or why you think I'd want to talk to you, but you need to leave...or else things are going to end very badly for you..."
    5bLX5kT.jpg

"Robin, I-" but she cut herself off. Ophelia knew she had overstepped her boundaries. Her heart ached in a way she wished it wouldn't. She turned away from Robin, disappearing into the night.
    Z5LrjZ2.jpg
    dFecKCb.jpg

"You're okay!" Robin ran toward Posey to embrace her.
    f4fgaZ1.jpg

"W-what happened?" Posey asked, as she came to her senses.
    Robin found that didn't know what to say. Perhaps she didn't want to worry Posey, who had lost so much due to vampire violence, but perhaps a part of her wanted to protect Ophelia as well. "It was...nothing. Just some strange magic in the air, I think. Let's go home..."
    pgz0RiI.jpg

I'll work on comments in a bit!
    Post edited by permanentrose on
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited March 2022
    March 25th Comments:

@afai1261
    Aww, little Leo is cute. :blush:

@permanentrose
    Love the pictures of Nessa and Evie...especially Evie pushing Nessa away, like, 'Personal space!'. :joy:

@Karababy52
    Yeah, I was hoping for that snowpal army, but there wasn't any snow chunks to build snowpals around back then in Mt. Komorebi. I could have cheated it and should have. It would have been fun to see.
    Nice to see Cale more of in happy moods than in his anger fits when we first met him in January.
    Just a heads up, D.J. probably won't see his son, Anton, until the Child stage. I plan on having them finally meet up after May's StrangerVille.

@RememberJoy
    Nice history background of when Adam encountered his first vampire. Of course, my favorite of the daily image chapter was Bonehilda kicking some Temperance tooshie! :joy:

@Shadami
    Special {{hugs}} for you!

March 26th Comments:

@afai1261
    Aaron's on a roll now with dueling. Glad he got that rest he needed. What a fun new broom he received.

@permanentrose
    I have high hopes that Robin will get those last two duels taken care of. Aww, Pepper was loving getting brushed. At least that's what I hope it was. :lol:

L. walks into the bedroom waving, 'Hi you two. What you doing under the covers?' :joy:

@SoulGal7
    "Give Morgan some time, Dylan. She'll come around. She just needs her space right now!"

Yay for D.J. fessing up. Dylan is good hearted and would listen to D.J. and not use it against him. The Chainbreakers look like they're becoming a close knit team. Glad Sofia is a part of it. Too bad Morgan isn't...right now.

@RememberJoy
    Okay, I laughed out loud, literally, at the daily image. Adam's facial expression looking at Kaori with a clown face is priceless! :joy: Wow, Kaori owned Adam in that first duel. He won the second one and her tiny revenge backfires. :lol: Poor Kaori. At least the repercussions was humorous (not to her) having to be a sad clown.

@Karababy52
    Yay that Cale won against all three Sages now. Nice collection of Familiar Orbs he has. So, is that a toddler tent? Never even knew about it. Will have to check it out myself sometime.
    Post edited by LegacySims2017 on
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    edited March 2022
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-mar18.jpg
    March 18: The Gardens!

As D.J. is practicing his spellcasting and potion making at the Magic HQ, he spots Paige. She is walking by and he motions her over.

"Good to see you again, Paige!" D.J. exclaims.
    "I am heading to the Gardens area to do some fishing and looking for some mandrake and valerian plants."
    "Mind if I join you? That seems to be a new spot here I haven't seen yet. It is here in the realm, right?"
    "Of course it is and I'd be happy to have company."

dj-03-122.jpg

Paige leads D.J. to the portal to the Gardens. When he steps through, he looks around. It's as if he's on a small island in space. In front of him, he sees an old looking Conservatory.

"They call this the Gardens." Paige says. "The Conservatory over there is where much of the planting of magical herbs and the such took place. But there was a major duel here that almost destroyed it. The Sages sealed the doors so no one can enter. They still allow spellcasters to visit this spot. There's magical fish in the pond that is great for potion making. Also, if you dig around you might find some magical plants.

dj-03-123.jpg

Paige cants a magical phrase and two fishing poles appear in her hands. She hands one to D.J.

"Aren't you afraid of what will happen for using magic for personal gain?" D.J. asks Paige.
    "This isn't personal gain. We may catch fish, we may not." Paige replies.
    "I used magic the other day to clean the Manor. Now I have a dust ball in the shape of a bunny that won't leave me alone."
    Paige laughs. "Yes, that is personal gain. I can see why that happened."

Paige leads D.J. to one of the fishing areas.

"Do you fish?" Paige asks.
    "Nah. It's been too cold outside lately to even try. Lakes are always frozen." D.J. responds.
    "That's what I love about the magic realm. There's no fall, winter, spring, or summer. It's what it is all the time. No changing seasons."

Paige shows D.J. how to set up his fishing rod and then she shows him how to fish.

dj-03-124.jpg

Paige is the first to catch a fish. She tells D.J. she is more experienced and she'll probably catch more fish than he does, and she'll share with him if he doesn't catch any. However, D.J. was able to catch what Paige called a Discus fish.

dj-03-125.jpg
    dj-03-126.jpg
    dj-03-127.jpg
    dj-03-128.jpg
    dj-03-129.jpg

After a couple hours of fishing, D.J. thought his luck ran out with catching only one fish. He notices a couple trees nearby growing fruit and asks Paige if it's okay to grab some. Paige replies with that's what they're there for and it's okay.

dj-03-130.jpg

D.J. finds a mandrake plant and harvests from it as well.

dj-03-131.jpg

Paige then leads D.J. over to a watering hole.

"This is a good place to gather water, but sometimes frogs make their way here. Not just any frog, either. Sometimes there are strange looking frogs that wander. This is a magical realm, after all."

D.J takes this opportunity to look through the watering hole for an unusual looking frog. Putting his hand in, he digs around, his hand getting all wet from the water inside. D.J. ends up finding an ordinary leaf frog.

dj-03-132.jpg
    dj-03-133.jpg
    dj-03-140.jpg

Before D.J. and Paige make their way back to the Magic HQ, D.J. looks over at the Conservatory one more time. He walks over and peers through the windows. He tries the door, but they won't budge.

"I told you, D.J.! The Sages don't want anyone going inside it. Only they have the access to do so."

dj-03-134.jpg
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited March 2022
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-mar19.jpg
    March 19: Free Fallin'!

Side Notes:
    • No storytelling for this daily image. D.J. has won against the third Halliwell sister and Sage. I will put that he's dueled with these three many times and lost. I just never put it in the story (except for his first couple losses against Phoebe Halliwell, the Sage of Untamed Magic).
    • I know a couple were interested what artifacts D.J. would receive from the sisterly Sages, so I'll post them here. He may or may not put them to use further down the road. Phoebe (Sage of Untamed Magic) gave D.J. a Familiar Orb of the Phoenix. Piper (Sage of Practical Magic) gave D.J. a Crystal Zoomer Broom. And Prue (Sage of Mischief Magic) gave D.J. a Wand of the Forgotten.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    March 27th: A day of duels

5dVXyHm.png
    Today I was determined to win a familiar that I resonated with. So far I'd only won a bunnerfly, raven, hex doll, and fairy. None of these really fit me that well, so it was time to win one that did! I got started right away, and challenged Emilia to a duel.
    mSmbMCn.png
    First win! But no new familiars.
    Kaori had come out to watch, and wanted a turn.
    F4UTVbl.png
    Poor Emilia.
    Next came Darrel, Gemma, and Minerva.
    PcD3Lqo.png
    UZTxgfX.png
    X6mgQgs.png
    No luck.
    In desperation, I challenged Simeon to a duel.
    WuDvxjU.png
    He's pretty spry for an older guy.
    I needed a break, so Kaori and I went to play a game of chess, figuring we could both use some work on our logic skills. Kaori had only played a few times so I gave her some pointers but still ended up winning.
    p7BF8rC.png
    We found Morgyn hanging out nearby, so we sat down together to chat. "So," Morgyn asked us, "You've both pretty much mastered the mystic arts. Do you have any future plans? We could always use more instructors around here."
    xNeY2md.png
    We thanked him for the offer, but explained we both planned to head to University next. Morgyn inquired about where we planned to live, since children aren't usually allowed in dorms. We admitted we hadn't planned that far, but were hoping to maybe rent a house with some other students.
    0W2TqlN.png
    "We already invited Gemma to join us if she chooses to attend," I explained. "I'm not sure who else we could get though." Morgyn nodded, "I would advise you to only invite those you know you can trust," he said. "Did you have any friends from before that may be attending where you're going?" I had to think about it. "Well," I said, "I could maybe try to get in touch with some of the teens I knew in Windenburg. I'm fairly sure I can trust them."
    WIoVEMR.png
    Kaori spoke up, "I could invite Kiyoshi. We were good friends growing up, and I know that he was planning on attending university."
    oYaxjNi.png
    Morgyn smiled, "Splendid," he said. "If you can find a house to rent, I would be more than happy to come out and place protection charms around it to ward off any prying eyes." I felt an overwhelming gratitude for Morgyn and all he'd done for us. "Thank you," I said, choking up a little, "I can't tell you how grateful we are for everything you've done for us." Morgyn just smiled, "It has and will be my pleasure."
    6pMROOR.png
    Just than Carol came walking over to us, munching on a hamburger. She asked if we were going to be doing more yoga later, and I told her that we could as soon as she'd finished her homework. She wanted our input on a story she was writing for class, so she dramatically told us about her idea, and we all agreed it sounded amazing.
    B8zp14g.png
    Together we sat down and helped her write out her rough draft which was due the next day, and then it was time for yoga!
    NWvC31H.png
    After class, Kaori whisked Carol off to get ready for bed, and I drank one of my plentiful needs potions; it was time for more duels! I challenged Morgyn and promptly ended up flat on my back.
    ZkPmb4Z.png
    I had more luck with Simeon and L, but still came up empty handed when it came to new familiars.
    dCmweaF.png
    25S0AU7.png
    Well at least I have a nice growing collection of wands and brooms. At this rate I'll have enough to start my own magic shop!
    Feb 26 - True Confessions - Part 3

forgive-me-sofia.png
    Friday Night Before the Dance-Off Competition at the Villareal Estate:

veronica-glad-no-probs-on-web.png

Veronica Villareal checked the gossip page and there was nothing new. Thank goodness there was no mention of any dancers changing dance crews. That would have been embarrassing as things had not gone as she had planned. Both of those dancers from the Chain Breakers, who she had "poached" for the Starlights hadn't worked out. DJ, who had actually shown up for practice, had quit the same night. And Cale hadn't even shown up at all! Her plan to weaken the Chain Breakers hadn't worked, as both DJ and Cale were still part of that dance crew.

The only bright news she had heard was that Sofia had gone to see Dylan during a Chain Breakers practice, and by doing so, had caused an altercation between her and Morgan Fyres. And Veronica had heard that Morgan had up and left the Chain Breakers and had not returned. That was an added bonus of having dismissed Sofia from the Starlights that she hadn't anticipated. It's too bad that Wolfgang had lost his best dancer. (Note: Veronica still doesn't know that Dylan is the Captain of the Chain Breakers.) The removal of Morgan Fyres from the Chain Breakers had Veronica smiling and she wished she had been a fly on the wall to have watched all that happen. She chuckled to herself. Of course, they still had Dylan, who was the best dancer on that crew. But, without Morgan, the Chain Breakers were just some "pretty good" dance crew now. She was really not worried that they would win.

that-was-before-sogia.png

Well, that was before Sofia became a Chain Breaker, and that was a cause for concern. Veronica hated to admit it, but she may have made a mistake in dismissing Sofia from the Starlights. But she had a plan ...and one that would put the Chain Breakers back to a sub-par dance crew again. And tonight was the night she would enact it.

veronica-getting-ready.png

She had 2 hours before the names of the dancers had to be submitted for the Dance-Off Competition, and, even though she had already submitted hers, it was the Chain Breakers' list that would be the key. With a little bit of timing, her plan wouldn't fail.

Veronica quickly got ready and packed a Stalight dance crew outfit in a backpack and headed out the door. All week she had been working on this plan. She had lamented her sorrow about losing Sofia to Luna. Every moment of every day, she bemoaned the fact that she had made a grave mistake in dismissing Sofia. She even told Luna that she had thought about things and would be rescinding the rule about not socializing with other dance crew members during competition month. Veronica knew, for a fact, that Luna had told Sofia about everything Veronica had said...and, of course, about the rule change. By the time Veronica saw Sofia tonight, Sofia would be putty in her hands.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

at-the-bjergsen-house.png

Veronica arrived at the Bjergsen residence and Sofia answered the door.

Veronica noticed that Sofia looked angry, "Sofia...before you say anything or slam the door in my face, I need to tell you that I made a mistake..."

sofia-before-you-slam-the-door-in-my-face.png

Sofia just glared at her.

sofia-looking-mean.png

Veronica continued, "I made a mistake and I'm here to apologize. All week, I've been thinking about things, and that STUPID rule that was in place for the Starlights...about not socializing with other dance crew members during competition month...and I've decided to rescind the rule..."

Sofia looked shocked: "What...what does that mean?"

what-does-that-mean.png

Veronica: "It means that I want you to come back to the Starlights, Sofia. I'm so sorry I dismissed you, and...and I know that tomorrow is the competition and all, and you probably haven't practiced in awhile...but I will work with you tonight if I have to...please...please just say you'll come back..."

oh-pleasse-come-back.png

Sofia: "Actually, I've joined the Chain Breakers, and have been practicing "their" routine every night. Besides, you told me you were going to change the routine, and so I wouldn't know any of the dance moves..."

well-i-am-with-the-chain-breakers-now.png

Veronica tried to look surprised: "Oh Sofia...you joined the Chain Breakers? Oh gosh! I just said I was going to change the routine because I was mad. I haven't changed the routine at all...just the song, really...but, I can give you the song now, and you can listen to it..."

Sofia: "I don't know...I...I kind of like the Chain Breakers..."

Veronica: "Oh Sofia...what's a week with that dance crew when you have been with the Starlights for years? You are a Starlight...you always have been...you are one of the best dancers on the dance crew. And, Luna, your best friend is a Starlight. Sims everywhere know you as a Starlight. And now that the rule has changed...there's no reason you can't go dancing with anyone in the Chain Breakers at any time...and still be in the Starlights..."

does-that-mean-your-coming-back.png

Sofia thought about Dylan for a moment and smiled.

Sofia: "You're right, Veronica...I miss the Starlights...and I miss everyone in the dance crew..."

i-am-a-stralight.png

Veronica sniffed, "Oh Sofia, and we've missed you. I only made that rule so our moves wouldn't be stolen...I was only thinking of the Starlights when I did it," she said. She then unzipped the backpack she had brought, and took out the Starlight dance crew outfit.

you-can-go-out-with-anyone-you-like.png

Veronica: "I've kept it for you...it's yours Sofia...and I so want you to be part of the Starlights again..."

Sofia looked at the dance crew outfit and then took it in her hands.

Veronica: "Oh Sofia, does that mean you'll be coming back to the Starlights? Oh please say yes!"

yes-i-want-to-come-back-to-the-starlights.png

Sofia smiled at her, "Yes, Veronica, I want to come back to the Starlights...and thank you...thank you for getting rid of that rule..."

Veronica added, "And you know, Sofia, I never took your name off of the Starlights' dancer list for the Dance-Off Competition. You'll be able to compete as a Starlight. I know you have been working so hard towards that. I was hoping that you would come back. And now you're back...and...oh...I'm so happy!" she said giving Sofia a hug.

hug-veronica-and-sofia.png

Veronica took out her phone and had Sofia listen to the new song, "So, do you think you might like to practice the routine again with the new song? I can help you. We can work all night if you need to..." she said.

Sofia nodded her head and excused herself to use the washroom. Veronica looked at the time...only 20 minutes left before the dancers' names had to be submitted.

veronica-checking-time.png

When Sofia came back she and Veronica practiced to the new song, and Veronica helped Sofia with some dance moves.

group-dance-sofia.png

Veronica: "Oh, look at the time...it's getting late...I really have to go...but I'll see you tomorrow..."

Sofia: "I should...I should really call the Chain Breakers and let them know I won't be competing with them tomorrow..." she said, looking embarrassed.

sofia-embarassed.png

Veronica: "Sofia...you can do as you like...but trust me on this one...that is something that you need to tell someone in person, not in a text or a phone call. Better wait until tomorrow, and tell them then. They'll still be able to compete, just with one less dance crew member. It will be fine...and the Starlights will all be there to back you..."

take-my-advice.png

Sofia nodded and realized that maybe Veronica was right. She would tell Dylan tomorrow at the Dance-Off Competition.

Veronica bid Sofia good night and smiled. Sofia was back on the Starlights, and the list of dancers for all teams had already been submitted. So, even if Sofia does call the Captain of the Chain Breakers tonight, it would be too late. Yes! Too late to bring Morgan Fyres back to the Chain Breakers, as Morgan's name would not have been submitted on the list of dancers. Such a pity!

Veronica could hardly wait until tomorrow. She was so looking forward to seeing Wolfgang's face at the Dance-Off Competition when Sofia told him that she had returned to the Starlights. To have a photo of that would be priceless.

that-would-be-a-priceless-photo.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Meanwhile in Henford-on-Bagley:

hates-this-town.png

Antonio had been in this town for less than a week, and he practically knew all the residents. That Dylan kid wasn't here, and Antonio was sick and tired of hiding out in barns filled with spitting llamas. This place was a haven for elders who only talked about farming, cowplops and the Finchwick Fair. The most exciting place in town was The Gnome's Arms Pub, and it was so boring. He hated this town.

Antonio dialed a number which was quickly picked up: "Boss...Antonio here. That Dylan kid's not here. I have talked to every sim here and no one has seen him or heard of him..."

calling-nick.png

Nick Alto: "Well...I think that narrows it down to Windenburg then. Look, there's some teen Dance-Off Competition happening tomorrow at the Discotheque Pan Europa in Windenburg. There'll be a lot of teens there...and I'm guessing that Dylan kid will be in the crowd. We need an extra set of eyes down there. I want you and Odd Job on the next train to Windenburg...tonight!"

nick-alto.png

Antonio smiled: "Yes, Boss...only too happy to oblige. We're outta here!"

weve-got-to-leave-for-windenburg-tonite.png

Antonio to Odd Job: "The Boss wants us to take the next train to Windenburg...tonight!"

Sara Scott perked up at their conversation, "Oh Antonio, I couldn't help but overhear that you're leaving tonight? Before you leave, you should have some hearty fare. The food on those trains is really not palatable..."

i-made-audes-fav-dish.png

Antonio thought for a moment, and she had a point. The only good thing about this town was that the food was good, "Oh, Ms. Scott, we would never think of leaving without having the house special. What are you serving tonight?"

Sara Scott: "I made Aude's favorite dinner. Lavina Chopra told me that Aude just loved my Aubergine Parmesan. So I made that for him as a surprise," she said smiling at him. [Note: Sara Scott thinks Odd Job's first name is Aude, which is an English boy's name meaning Old or wealthy.]

aubergine-parmesan.png

Odd Job: "Ahhh...you did that for me? Sara, you are just too sweet..."

Antonio frowned thinking, "Darn gossips...yep...they would know if that Dylan kid was here or not....nothing was private in this town! The sooner they left, the better."

darn-gossips.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Meanwhile at Dylan's House:

filling-out-the-form.png

Dylan was at the computer filling out the entry form for the Chain Breakers for the Dance-Off Competition. Apparently, a list of the dancers had to be submitted by 7pm tonight, and he was working on it now. He had listed everyone...Wolfgang, DJ, Adam, Aaron, Cale, Robin and himself. But when he came to the last dancer, he paused. He should have had no problem writing Sofia's name there, but he really wanted to write Morgan's. Dylan still had a hard time accepting that Morgan wasn't coming back to the Chain Breakers.

cant-deal-with-morgan-not-coming-back.png

He re-read the rules and then noticed an item which he hadn't seen before. Now, that was a great idea!

yes-he-found-a-way.png

Typing rapidly, he filled in the last dancer with Sofia's name, and then in the blank space below the list, added the word Alternate, and wrote Morgan's name beside it. Even if she wasn't with the group any longer, Dylan would know that he had included her in the dancers' list. Yes, Morgan would always be a Chain Breaker. He smiled and hit the send button and the task was done.

once-a-chain-breaker-always-a-chain-breaker.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    @SoulGal7
    Sorry, I feel like I'm especially behind on your story these days, I just need to find some time to go back and properly read all your updates! It was really fun to see Robin in your update today though! She and Morgan looked great dancing together!

@LegacySims2017
    Nice that DJ has defeated all the Sages in a duel now! Nice lore with Paige and the Gardens too, and I love that DJ can finally fish, yay! I guess when you catch up on your updates, it will properly be spring in your game too since it's spring in real life now too! Also DJ's son is super cute too, hope he gets to know he's his son soon <3

@afai1261
    I hope you feel better soon :( Sorry you've been sick, again. I feel that though, this winter has been rough with illness fo me too. Those cowplants are so hard to keep alive. I'm surprised they're both still alive in my game, as I've never even intentionally fed one of them haha. Other sims must do a good job of autonomously caring for them haha. Cale and Leo are so sweet <3 How long until you age him up?

@Karababy52
    Awesome daily shot! Also, looking very forward to seeing what you have planned for Cale. I'm very curious.

That tent is very cute! What pack is that from? I love seeing Joe in your updates, he's so adorable, and I'm glad taking him to the Realm worked out! And yes, that was very cool and coincidental that all our sims dueled L haha. Glad that Cale finally one in your game! That's weird that they were getting so hot in the Realm...since the weather does seem to be pretty temperate there. The weird thing I've noticed about the Realm too is that sometimes vampires need an umbrella and other times they don't (not that vampires are really even meant to be hanging out there haha)but it seems like the weather might just be a bit glitchy there.
    edited March 2022
    [ deleted ]
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-mar20.jpg
    March 20: First Day of Spring!

D.J. wakes up and knows it is the first day of the Spring season. The Halliwell sisters have been looking forward to it. D.J. admitted he was as well. There were days in Mt. Komorebi and Windenburg where it was sunny out enough the snow had melted, but the next day or so, a blizzard would change all that. There were no plans of a blizzard coming to Glimmerbrook for awhile now.

That afternoon as D.J. steps outside, the snow has melted. The green grass and colorful trees were showing. He feels bad that his two favorite snowpals have also melted. He notices a rock formation in the front yard. This must have been covered by all the snow lately. D.J. goes back inside and grabs some tools. He chisels away at the rock.

dj-03-135.jpg

D.J. pries it free, but it is too heavy to carry as it's really big. He gets the assistance of Phoebe. They place it on the glass table. Piper walks in and isn't happy as it could break the table.

"This is some type of fossil." Piper says. "Where did you find it?"
    "Out front." D.J. responds.
    "We should break it open!" Phoebe says with a smile.
    "As long as it gets off the table soon, fine. But be careful."

dj-03-136.jpg

Inside is a fossilized sea monster as well as a plant print.

"I wonder what these were doing in Glimmerbrook?" Piper wonders. "This is more something that would be found in El Selvadorada."
    "El Selvawhata?" D.J. asks.
    "It's a jungled area. Holds lots of mysteries." Prue shouts from the other room.
    "Maybe there's a connection between El Selvadorada and Glimmerbrook." Phoebe says.
    "Wherever it really came from, I want it off my table." Piper finishes.

D.J. goes into the kitchen and grabs the garbage can, throwing away all the excess debris. He decides to keep both fossil pieces.

dj-03-137.jpg
    dj-03-138.jpg
    dj-03-139.jpg

Afterwards, D.J. makes his way back outside. There was also a log sitting in the front yard he never noticed before. It had mushrooms growing around it. He peeks inside and hears a croaking noise.

Not sure what to expect, D.J. reaches inside and grabs something slimy, similar to the frog he managed to find at the magic realm's Gardens. Pulling out another frog, this one looked like it was born from a sunflower by its colors. However, this frog also looks blind. His leaf frog would have a friend to keep him company.

dj-03-141.jpg
    dj-03-142.jpg
    dj-03-143.jpg
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    *Updated my March 27th post above! I'll get started on comments/replies next and hopefully finish them before I have to get some rest. Have a great week ahead everyone! <3
    @afai1261
    Well Bummer about the cowplants, I guess. Mine have both been dead a long time now. hehe Love that green plant room. Aaron looks great experimenting on the cauldron.

Oh Wow! Go Cale! Gawd, he looks so gorgeous! hehe Aww, so sweet with his new Son! I love this! Thank you so, so much for this update almost all about Cale! <3 Hope you're feeling better soon! *Hugs*

@SoulGal7
    Ohhh, not what I was thinking was going to happen at all, but very cool Robin still went to Morgan to get some help with her light spins and to practice the routine. Clever girl showing Morgan that video too! Of course it got her thinking about Dylan and I agree with her, he looks hot! So, so curious what Morgan's going to do! Hopefully she's going back to rejoin the Chain Breakers!

Love the photo wall of all the members of his dance crew!

Ooo, so Dylan is thinking about Uni and then has a dream about Morgan in the Magic Realm! Morgan looks amazing as a Spellcaster! Can't wait to see Dylan as a spellcaster too! I wonder if you're doing that next, or maybe you're hinting on skipping that and he'll be going to Uni next month? Well I guess we'll find out very soon! :)

Ohhh, that makes sense about the glasses now. Thanks for the explanation! :)

Oh man, Sofia! How could you? I can't believe she fell for Veronica's syrupy sweet plea and lies. However, it won't matter since Dylan put Morgan on the alternate list. Hopefully she finds out about Sofia leaving, she'll come back to the Chain Breakers!

Gah, great, now the goons are on their way to Windenburg and will be at the dance contest. Look out everybody, there's trouble brewing ahead! This contest is going to be very exciting to read! Can't wait! :)

@permanentrose
    Oh! Clever idea Baz came up with to get Ophelia into the Realm, as a bunny statue. hehe Very cool, yet hilarious! And of course Robin and Posey are in the gardens spending some cuddle time together. Ophelia looks crushed. Pfft, sheesh, she mesmerizes Posey and then thinks that Robin will talk to her after that? No way Jose! Go Robin fighting her, I don't blame her, not one bit! So glad she kicked her butt too!

Interesting how she didn't tell Posey what happened. Hmmm...

Thanks, I'm excited to play and write what I have in mind too! I hope y'all like what I have up my sleeve for Cale. :) The tent comes from the Dream Home Decorator pack. It's for toddlers & children. However, I've seen screenshots that pets can use it too! I'm glad it worked out Joe could go to the Realm too!

Oh, Sandy and Joe being hot was my own fault. They were dressed in cold weather outfits because it was cold in Glimmerbrook, but they overheated in the Realm because it's always warm there. Opps! o.O

@LegacySims2017
    Yeah, Cale doesn't have much to be angry about these days. :) I'm glad! Ohhh, okay. Well thanks for letting me know about Anton. Oh well...

Cale has almost all the familiars now. He still doesn't have the Phoenix though and that's the one I want for him most of all. Running out of time to get it too, but oh well. That tent is for both toddlers and children. It came with the Dream Home Decorator pack! I've seen screenshots that even dogs can use it, probably cats too. :)

Looks like DJ had a great time fishing with Paige and looking for plants/frogs. I love that Conservatory! I wish our Sims could go inside without using a cheat to do so. Don't blame DJ for trying to get inside even though Paige told him it was locked. :)

Congrats to DJ for defeating all three of the Sages! Wow, he got some great bounty from his wins as well. I'm jealous of the Phoenix familiar and the Wand of the Forgotten! Cale doesn't have either one. Soon hopefully. :)

So glad it's Spring now and no more snow for DJ! Yay! \o/ Bummer his snowpals melted though. Oh well... Very cool fossils he found and I love the Sunflower frog! Must feel great for DJ to finally be able to be outside and look for things like that since it's nice now. :)
    edited March 2022
    here are some comments, sorry if they're brief I still feel pretty mentally drained and out of it right now :/

@permanentrose
    Mar 26: The daily pic is so good, I love seeing the reactions of other sims to overcharges :joy:
    Bummer that Robin still hasn't beaten L or Simeon in duels yet!
    Wait you can't cast scruberoo on pets? How did I not know that??? That sucks lol
    Oh good idea to make Cale a YA in your save too!
    HAHAHA L what the heck is wrong with you :joy::joy:

Mar 27: Baz turning Ophelia into a porcelain rabbit is too good :joy:
    He is still very hot even though he looked uncomfortable for like all of this update :D
    Oh that pose of Robin and Posey cuddling at the gardens is very cute!
    Ophelia, this is no way to tell someone you love them! Sheesh!
    Good for Robin stepping in and fighting Ophelia even if you do intend for Ophelia to be Robin's forever person

~~~
    I hope you feel better soon :( Sorry you've been sick, again
    Thank you <3 Yeah it freaking sucks, been sleeping a bunch though which is nice haha
    I had Aaron intentionally feed the cowplants all the time and they still freaking died LOL
    I'll age Leo up when I age everyone up for Britechester next month :smiley:

@SoulGal7
    Feb 24: Glad DJ could come and help clear everything up, and of course Dylan welcomed him back with open arms!
    Loved Jade's background with the Starlights, and I'm actually happy to see that Luna is nothing like her cousin! Too bad that Veronica did take over though...
    Oh but you DO know the captain of the Starlights, Dylan!
    Poor Robin failing at that light spin!

~~~
    So sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well, and I do hope it is NOT COVID. Take care of yourself!
    Thank you for the virtual hug <3

~~~
    Feb 25: Morgan!!! :love:
    Of course Robin went to go see her! Lovely to see them dancing together :smiley:
    OMG that final pic of Morgan as a spellcaster... :love: YES YES YES!!!! One of the first things I did when I first got Realm of Magic was turn her into one :D Lol I've just realised that Morgan has been every occult in my game (apart from alien)! I even have a version of her that's a spellcaster-vampire hybrid... That's how much I love her haha.
    Kinda a fun coincidence too because I was actually planning on making her a spellcaster for this save since she's descended from them in my game :joy: BUT she's also descended from vampires lol

Feb 26: Ugh look at this manipulative witch... Honestly I just want to slap Veronica :D
    ...Aaaaand now the men who are after Dylan are coming to Windenburg, oh joy...
    Still excited for the dance competition though even if it will probably end in (metaphorical) flames with all the bad guys and all the drama with the club poaching and stuff :joy:

@RememberJoy
    Mar 26: The daily pic :joy::joy:
    Congrats to Kaori for winning that duel!
    Lol love L clapping while watching them work on the potion together :D
    :joy: poor Kaori having that spell spectacularly backfire on her HAHA
    I heard her mumble what sounded like a spell. I turned, "Did you say someth..." I was interrupted by a wave of sadness and clown makeup.
    HAHAHA of course she gets him back :joy: His face in that pic is perfect LOL

@Karababy52
    Mar 26: Joe's little face in the daily pic, look at him! He's so freaking cute! I hope Leo turns out this cute when I age him up lol
    Hahaha of course Sandy cheats at chess again :joy:
    Love Cale's "ballet moves" :D
    YES Cale won against L too! Well done Cale!
    Great familiar collection!

~~~
    Yeah I haven't had an actual test but I'm fairly certain it is what I think it is, which sucks... But thank you for the virtual hugs <3

I was so happy when he finally beat L!

I have a confession to make: I don't give my vampires dark forms anymore :grimace: But I'll give Cale one definitely :) Usually when I make vampires now I just give them fangs in their normal forms and one of the glowy vampire eye colours and that's it. And often pointy ears too.

Still not feeling great but I found it, finally:
    The bed pose is from here. It's by Joanne Bernice, who makes some very good pose sets, in particular her Ultimate Couple Pose Packs (of which there are 3 now) are incredible.

If that cuddle in bed mod you're talking about is by thepancake1 then yes it's the same one I have :)

Um, I don't really have "favourite" pose creators but right off the top of my head there's Katverse, Helgatisha (though her stuff is a bit more for modelling, I really only used her poses for when I wanted to get a good pic to be an avatar here), and Joanne Bernice as I mentioned before. There are a lot of other creators that I use poses from, and I got most of them from here :)

I once posed a family and accidentally sent one of the parents into the toddler's position and although it looked super messed up it didn't care :joy:
    The poses make no distinctions between teen, YA, adult, and elder because they all have the same body size (same "bones" in a way), but obviously if you try to put a child or toddler in a pose intended for teen or older then there's going to be some stretching (they have different "bones"). The game will not prevent you from doing it, it's just doing what you told it to do. So in that way, yes poses can be designated for certain ages (and what the pose creator intended) but from pose player's perspective it's all the same.

~~~
    Mar 27: The angle of that daily pic is incredible!
    Mystery blond man is beautiful - and he has the mermaid eyes, fascinating...
    Great pics of the duel against Odin!
    And against Corey too! Cale is definitely on fire today!

~~~
    Didn't even realise that the update WAS mostly about Cale lol I was just looking for some random screenshots to pad out the update and I found those dueling pics and said why not haha.

@LegacySims2017
    Mar 18: Love this update with DJ exploring the gardens with Paige. Good explanation for why the greenhouse/conservatory is inaccessible haha. Nice seeing DJ learn how to fish finally!
    And he finds a frog, cool! A pet that he won't stomp on, hopefully :tongue:

Mar 19: Well done for beating all 3 of the sages!

Mar 20: Congrats on finally making it to spring! This will be a welcome change for DJ I bet!
    Love the fossils and connection to Selvadorada - foreshadowing? ;)
    "Wherever it really came from, I want it off my table." Piper finishes.
    :joy:
    Aww now he has two little froggies!
    edited March 2022
    March 28
    *I just thought this screenshot of L was cool lol
    CZaH8cm.png
    Honestly I don't have any story plans for the rest of the month at all, but I figure today's update should be that Aaron actually completed the two RoM aspirations... 9 days ago IRL :grimace:
    aRxsJ6A.png
    YoZ9hIs.png

He was making a potion when he finally became a virtuoso and completed both aspirations at once
    DQdp5FK.png
    3im0QRZ.png

And then he stole someone's drink to celebrate :joy:
    sGfBP1m.png

Post edited by afai1261 on
    March 28

fvYDkEw.jpg
    No real story today, just getting some stuff done in the Realm. Robin finally beat both L. and Simeon in a duel! She got a wand from L. and a broom from Simeon.
    QyCGzhA.jpg
    O3knQ1V.jpg

And with a little bit more practicing, Robin reached Virtuoso and finished both aspirations!
    HuO5bFT.png

@afai1261 whoops, I spoke too soon. I'm down a cowplant now haha.
    VM8O4om.jpg

I decided to have Robin make a bit more progress with the Angling Ace aspiration. You can see that the remaining cowplant has a slice of cake to offer - I wonder who will fall victim to its trap lol.
    2bsfEhG.jpg

So gorgeous. The northern lights are part of the eco pack, if I'm not mistaken - this is my first time seeing them, and I love it!
    YxQ01W4.jpg

"Um, Robin, what's up with all the fish??" :joy: (She has to mount or bowl 5 fish for the aspiration, and since Robin is a mermaid and has the child of the ocean trait, it seemed very out of character for her to mount any fish, so she bowled them instead lol)
    NK0jSZG.jpg

Lol, I'm sorry this update is so disjointed, but I just took a bunch of random screenshots I figured I'd share. Robin's full potion collection :)
    QsjkwV0.jpg

I guess we can thank Rose for keeping this slobbery thing alive haha.
    cIkEmqR.jpg

Oh, Cale :D
    I9J27Hv.png

Also I like to bring these two cuties around when I remember. <3
    sJyLpYt.jpg

I'm out of screenshots so I guess I'm stopping there :D
    March 27th Comments:

@afai1261
    Poor cowplants and poor Adam. :lol: Least baby Leo gets some lovin'!

@SoulGal7
    Dylan and Morgan have it bad for each other. :lol: Now I am curious what Morgan has up her sleeve. I'm hoping something to surprise Dylan. I'd laugh if she shows up at the dance competition in her Chain Breakers uniform.
    There's Veronica being Veronica. I feel bad for Sofia. She's going to get to the competition and not able to dance. I wonder if she'll still learn the Chain Breaker's routine as well since he emailed the performance practice to all of them. And adding an alternative member at the end with Morgan's name was brilliant. He doesn't know he saved his team by doing that....if Morgan's plans are to show up at the competition with her uniform.

That sweater on Antonio. :joy: Not something you see every day on a gangster. :lol: But it works. It fits.

@Karababy52
    That would have been funnier if Corey was in Caster's Alley in just a towel like he was at the nightclub. :joy: Good for Cale in winning double duels. I think Odin will definitely want a rematch.

@permanentrose
    I like how Baz brought Ophelia to the magic realm. "Don't mess with Robin's woman, Ophelia!" :joy: She is real lucky Robin only got into a fist fight with her and not use magic on her.
    Yeah, so glad D.J. can go outside and enjoy the spring weather now and not always be freezing when stepping out. :lol:

@RememberJoy
    Wow, that was a lot of duels. Good to see Adam won majority of them. Too bad he wasn't getting the Familiar Orbs he was looking for. :disappointed:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    March 28th: A familiar worth fighting for

1BnUJeu.png
    I was once again awakened by loud bangs and other assorted noises, so I dragged myself out of bed and downstairs to see what was up. There was a specter floating around my greenhouse, so I tried to offer it more honey; it did not approve.
    gCj5LjC.png
    These guys were getting kind of picky. Very well, I'd go over there heads? bodies? Whatever they had, and just do a cleansing ceremony.
    VoXLhAr.png
    It went well, and immediately I felt less hostel energy around me. I went back downstairs and arranged all of my potions onto some shelves, upgrading each of them to excellent. Nice.
    MZOzX8S.png
    Now it was back to the Magic Realm. I started out by leading a yoga class and found myself wondering if anyone would take over these lessons after I'd left. Maybe one of my regulars would do it.
    ksc6q8Q.png
    I remembered that I still needed to get in touch with the Windenburg teens, so I sat down and wrote out a letter. I'd ask Kaori to e-mail it later, as she was better with computers than I was.
    TdaMECh.png
    Continuing my quest for a familiar, I challenged Gemma to a duel. Kaori had a similar idea and was also dueling down in the ring.
    QSGhwys.png
    I won, but no familiar.
    4GY9EuQ.png
    Kaori wasn't as lucky.
    KShlBmG.png
    We switched partners but ended up with the same results.
    aTZgrYA.png
    lhEzKZm.png
    Feeling confident, I challenged L to a duel. She reminded me once again why she was a Sage.
    avIk9kp.png
    Meanwhile, Kaori was seeking out some more training from Simeon, so I met Carol after class and she told me about her day.
    QTn8cDF.png
    We heard a commotion, so we went over to see what was going on. Apparently Darrel and Emilia were having a lover's quarrel and it had escalated to a duel!
    MKmivJ9.png
    Not wanting Darrel to get a big head over his victory, I challenged him to another duel.
    pLjenNf.png
    This was it! My reward for winning was two new familiars; a dragon and a leaf bat! For some reason, I felt drawn to the leaf bat, so I bound it to myself and named it Ping. I was stoked!
    1BnUJeu.png
    Carol admired Ping and said she couldn't wait until she could have her own familiar. I showed her the ones I had and asked if any of them stood out to her. She chose out the fairy and I promised it would be hers when she was old enough.
    pF7I55t.png
    Kaori came over to join us, and I asked if she had a familiar. She smiled and waved her wand and a raven appeared above her head. "His name is Caw," she said. "I found him in one of the bookcases when I was browsing for tomes."
    dPGaf4p.png
    I grinned, "Do you want to take them for a test run?" I asked. Kaori laughed, "You're on!" she said, getting into position.
    Qa8JIAq.png
    Our battle was legendary, or at least somewhat memorable, with both of us getting in a hit here and there. But my skills proved superior, and I came out the victor!
    T4iKb6f.png
    "Uhg," Kaori groaned getting to her feet, "You've just won the right to help Carol with her homework, I'm going to go lie down." Ping proved to be very knowledgeable in such things, and together we were able to help Carol finish her homework before tucking her in for the night.
    uCHV5tV.png
    Meanwhile, Kaori had gotten in a little over her head, and had challenged L to a duel.
    3QPFXs6.png
    She lost, but gained a shiny new curse; the curse of Unwarranted Hostility.
    SeaFTxf.png
    Before she could get into a fight, I came to the rescue with one of my curse cleansing potions.
    YOZe0fh.png
    We sat down together and admired each other's familiars... and each other.
    TlAJIJJ.png
    It had been a good day.
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-mar21.jpg
    March 21: Practical Magic!

Side Note:
    No storytelling for this daily image. D.J. has learned all the Practical Magic spells now. This daily image is of the Delicioso spell. Nothing special. However, I wish the spell could be cast on a counter or table. I could only cast it on the floor.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited March 2022
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-mar22.jpg
    March 22: Mischief Magic!

Side Note:
    No storytelling for this daily image. D.J. has learned all the Mischief Magic spells now. This daily image is of the Strangeify spell. Nothing special. I do crack up at Phoebe's facial expression afterward as if something weird just happened.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited March 2022
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-mar23.jpg
    March 23: Untamed Magic!

Side Note:
    No storytelling for this daily image. D.J. has learned all the Untamed Magic spells now. This daily image is of the Duplicato spell. Nothing special. Too bad I can't control the second D.J. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    March - Day 28: "I don't really care what we do, I just want to spend time with you..."

n5I4RbY.png

Notes
    6HHqFD2.png
    Sandy is doing the Painter Extraordinaire aspiration and needed to view 3 paintings at a museum. She and Cale decided to make a day trip out of it and took Joe along.

"Oh this one is...interesting. What style is that, it looks so... blocky?"
    "Cubism. In Cubist paintings, the subject is broken apart then reassembled in an abstracted form, highlighting their composite geometric shapes and depicting them from multiple, simultaneous viewpoints in order to create physics-defying, collage-like effects."

Ze10gjL.png
    "Oh, okay. Weird. It's a girl, right? I don't think this Picasso Dude liked her very much or something. One eye is on her nose, the other is on her...uh, chin? I don't get it."
    "Hmm, I think he did like her, and she liked him. She seems a bit flirty."
    "Flirty...huh."
    (She looks drunk to me.)

1Fz23ui.png
    "Daddy potty!"
    "Okay big guy, let's go. We'll be right back."
    "Take your time, I want to study this one a bit more. It's so fascinating."
    (Fascinating, that's not what I'd call it, but whatever.)

STz8WQh.png
    "Still looking at that."
    "I can't help it, it's so interesting. The more I look at it the more I see."

Cale just kept looking at Sandy instead of the painting. Joe seemed a bit interested in it though.

"You're supposed to be admiring the fine works of art here Cale instead of looking at me."
    "I am looking at a fine work of art. The most exquisite and beautiful work of art here."

Sandy half-heartedly swatted Cale's arm, but did tear her eyes away from the Picasso, to smile at him. He could tell she was happy with what he said about her. For her sake, to please her, he finally pulled his gaze away from her to check out the painting again and give it another chance.

BR39sm9.png
    (Nope, still don't get it. At least Sandy's eyes are where they're supposed to be. And what's up with that chick's boobs? One of them is...square? Bizarre. Dude must've been on something when he painted that.)

Don't worry Cale, I don't think Joe gets it either.

QtooRVW.png
    Joe looks so cute standing there with his hands folded as if he really is studying the painting before them.
    (How long do we have to stand here?) *deep sigh*

A few moments later, the trio moved on to check out the rest of the paintings and sculptures in the museum. Cale actually liked a lot of the other objects there, he just didn't understand how that Picasso 'thing' could be considered art. I guess Cubism just wasn't in his wheel house.

After grabbing a bite to eat from a food stall, they traveled to Magnolia Promenade to do some fishing. Cale is doing the Angling Ace aspiration now. He got a rocket kit and started building it, but I doubted he could finish it before the end of the month, so the Nerd Brain aspiration has been put on hold. There was no room on their lot for a rocket, so it's currently on a generic lot in Newcrest.

L29pcbj.png
    I told them to 'go here together' at the end of the fishing pier after Cale picked up Joe. I wanted a shot of them going there altogether, but Sandy had other ideas. I don't know where she got that broom, she didn't have one in her inventory.

7C66lo3.png
    After she landed and got off, it disappeared, but not to her personal inventory. For whatever reason, the game thought she needed a broom but didn't let her keep it. This game is so funny sometimes! Anyway, I love her hot weather outfit. She looks so good in navy blue.

SMhJwek.png
    I love this spot! It has so much going for it. It's beautiful for one thing and the fishing is second to none here. Cale needs just three more unique fish for his collection. Should be no problem getting them in this spot. Joe brought along his trusty Wabbit tablet to keep him occupied. He's working to get his last skill, Thinking, to Level 5!

kSyIrqX.png
    Ooo, looks like they both might've caught something!

crJqQec.png
    Cale did, but while I love this spot for reliably fishing up Dragonfruit, that's not what we're looking for today. Sandy looks confused. Whatever she had must've jumped the line. She's a noob at fishing, this is only her second time. Cale maxed it out a long time ago.

nvBbhZ9.png
    Tomorrow is Love Day so Sandy has been feeling very flirty all day. Hopefully, most likely, her flirty thoughts are for the handsome guy standing next to her with his muscles on display. ;) Too bad she can't act on them...yet!

HtRXeih.png
    You're getting close to maxing out that skill little, er, big guy! Such a cutie! I'm going to miss him as a toddler. He'll be aging up to a child very soon!

cjHHNSp.png
    They spent the rest of the afternoon and early evening fishing together. Unfortunately, neither one caught any unique fish for Cale's collection. However, they did get a lot of Dragonfruit and Cowberries! Not long after this screenshot, they went home. Everyone was getting hungry, plus Sandy and Joe were tired. I love this screenshot so much! <3

OuCnNYI.png
    Back home, everyone had some dinner and then Cale read Joe to sleep. Not long after that, Sandy went to bed as well. Not feeling tired himself, Cale went across the street to try some more fishing. This will probably be his last chance for a long, long time. That's okay, he's already completed 4 aspirations this month. The next three days for Cale, Sandy and Joe will be filled with lots of special events leading up to the beginning of April. I'm excited for it!

I apologize this update was so short again and not much happening. I've basically just been killing time until tomorrow's update and beyond.

I'll get started on comments/replies next. Hope everyone had a great day/night! <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top