March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• cynciecyncie Posts: 4,553 Member
    NRowe wrote: »
    What happened? This... :D

vQfJJQo.png
    My current Sims live on Key Point. Looks like Vlad had to swim in search of his latest fix of new plasma.

Dear lord… this is what I get for checking this thread before I go to bed.
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited March 2022
    But, at least, they had some time together. Sorry for your loss.

Thank you for your kind words. Vanessa was actually re-incarnated already...by MCCC and it's setting to pull sims from my gallery rather than create random ones.
    I have over 1200 sim households in my gallery, so probably like...5000+ sims. The odds of Vanessa being reincarnated that quickly were really, really low. But she was. I saw her back out and about as a young adult the day after I released her ghost to the netherworld. Of course, the reincarnated version has absolutely no family tree relationship with her former self's daughter, but it was still fun seeing her back in the world already.

@Nrowe, that's the sexiest picture of Vlad I've ever seen. Now I totally understand why so many simmers marry their sims to him...
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited March 2022
    Now I totally get why simmers call him Vlady Daddy :D
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • spongegirl38spongegirl38 Posts: 22 Member
    Poor Natasha, her Aunt Elsa passed away on her birthday! And she had to make her own cake!
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited March 2022
    My Sim Randy Mauser married Judith Ward because of money. He's been dating younger women and thought he'd divorce her soon, but she's pregnant and he feels like he's trapped.

He went to the gym to suppress his frustration. He was soon surrounded by women, as usual. He's not very attractive or a celebrity, but women are interested of big bad boys, even on Sims 4. ;)
    JihkIUk.png
    gjo43dV.png

More here:
    Randy's dog Tank hates Judith. He likes to leave smelly "gifts" for her. >:)
    tUyvLht.png

,,, and drink from her toilet. :#
    B2L14NR.png

Tank also got himself dirty. Randy washed him in Judith's fancy bathtub.
    m86hQ4m.png

Judith wanted herself a dog who is more her style and she sdopted a little pomeranian girl whom she named Mercedes.
    3hKxT8N.png
    mXwRvaa.png
    I have a feeling that Tank is going to knock up Mercedes sooner or later and we're going to have some pitbull-pomeranian puppies. Judith is not going to be happy... :D
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    One of the things that happened in my game yesterday, is also centered around Judith Ward. She called up Erik Cantrell, to let him know she finally adopted a puppy and how soon could he come over? I went ahead and sent him there, since he had wrapped up his Meet & Greet. Doing everything I can to make the days go by faster. Still have three days to his wedding! (So anxious to try out MWS.) I was shocked to see that Judith had twin Toddler boys and while Erik was still there getting to know the dog and the Tots, I got up popup about a baby girl who was near starving. I did what most of us would do. I searched the house for the bassinet. I would have had Erik feed the infant while there, but she was nowhere. :open_mouth: I sent him home after the fruitless search. Oh, and he won his sixth Starlight Accolade for Best Song. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    edited March 2022
    As I'm entering into the 4th generation of my current game, I've noticed something happening with the immortal (unplayed) sims. Over time, one by one (or more accurately two by two), the immortal sims have been been pairing off with each other. I have MCCC set to favor existing romantic relationships when pairing up unplayed Sims, so I guess it makes sense that the immortals would end up together, eventually.

Michael Bell originally married and had a wonderful family with Katrina Caliente, but then she died of old age and he kept kicking. Not that long ago, he got paired off with Agnes Crumplebottom and they have even adopted an abandoned teen.

The latest pairing is Simeon Silversweater and L. Faba. They both also originally paired off with other, mortal, sims and had families but as with Michael, their spouses eventually died of old age and they found love together. I hadn't even noticed the pairing until I saw them slow dancing together at the pub in Glimmerbrook.
    5197a4287623707b36b2c3365da89852686f14f3.jpg

• SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    @Kimmer ha, fun save. I enjoy reading your stories, anything can and does happen.

@GalacticGal keeping my fingers crossed for the wedding. My heir is a toddler so it will be some time before I get to see it live myself.

@Stormkeep Aww.... romantic story about finding love with someone else who just keeps on living. Bittersweet, I like it. Also, thanks for letting me know about MCCC being able to take existing relationships into account. I should read up on the settings.
    @Kimmer ha, fun save. I enjoy reading your stories, anything can and does happen.
    Thank you. Yes, it's a very fun save to play. These kind of saves are the ones that make me never being bored of playing Sims. ;)
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Eh4pILW.png
    Malcolm Landgraab aged to young adult the same day his brother, Bradley, aged to preteen. Predictably, Malcolm aged up with the high maintenance trait. Enrolling in Foxbury to pursue villainy, he came down with a terrible sickness on day 1. It led to some intense times!
    vhVbnGf.png
    Meanwhile when Nancy moved Nina into the household as maid, Nina thought she had landed in the lap of luxury at the price of cooking a few meals. And that she would be able to seduce the heir of this crime family. This is the look on her face after three sinks broke and said heir smushed her face in. Maybe she should just try to make things right with her sister?
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,103 Member
    66fce52c44d805eec140b31b146eefa805ace0fc.png

I needed a vacation and a new save! My main save, love my family and that huge rotation of families, started to feel like a chore. Don't forget to do homework, no toddler needs time. How is that gardening going. Is that a sad chicken over there, can't have that can we. Usually I love that save to bits so time for a smaller story.

So here we are, just a girl with her ghost dog and Julien. New residents in Henford, we will do some gardening and just putter around. I miss having the magical stuff so in time when it suits her we will try to find a spellcaster to befriend. Might even do a degree at University and give that a try, only tried taking one or two classes before.

Tea, a few cookies and good easy save.

Oh wow, a Lemur! Did you use a cat in CAS to make that yourself, or was it a mod?
  • UniqueKhaosUniqueKhaos Posts: 470 Member
    I played for a while last night, adding lots to what should become my base save. I played Cupid with a few sims, specifically the men in the OS roomies household since Zoe is engaged and has moved in with her fiancée, Bellamy. Now Mitchell is engaged to a townie named Erika and J and Gavin are dating Miko and Dina. I also deleted some babies that came from terrible neighborhood stories settings lol. This save still has a ton of work to be done before it’s perfect.
    Erik filled the day with his career commitments. The day was blistering hot, which caused a mild bit of fatigue. He took a nice slow , COLD shower just to cool off, hoping to fight off said sense of tired. He put on a new suit and then the family headed down to Musical Notes, where they were going to have their Rehearsal Dinner. He couldn't get it out of his head that Aaron's date with Sandi last night, while a good one, ended on such a violent note. Who is this Agnes Crumplebottom, and what business was it of hers to assault a Sim for kissing his girlfriend? Everybody did their best to convince Aaron to use just a little cover-up makeup to hide the bruise on his left cheekbone. He would have none of it. The Dinner went well, with only a few fans crashing it and Erik took it as a good sign the wedding would go smoothly, as well. He had no idea he would wake up from yet another nightmare and have to replay the day, yet again. Pity, that.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    66fce52c44d805eec140b31b146eefa805ace0fc.png

I needed a vacation and a new save! My main save, love my family and that huge rotation of families, started to feel like a chore. Don't forget to do homework, no toddler needs time. How is that gardening going. Is that a sad chicken over there, can't have that can we. Usually I love that save to bits so time for a smaller story.

So here we are, just a girl with her ghost dog and Julien. New residents in Henford, we will do some gardening and just putter around. I miss having the magical stuff so in time when it suits her we will try to find a spellcaster to befriend. Might even do a degree at University and give that a try, only tried taking one or two classes before.

Tea, a few cookies and good easy save.

Oh wow, a Lemur! Did you use a cat in CAS to make that yourself, or was it a mod?

CC-paws from Kalino and then someone nice on the Gallery had made a Lemur-looking cat. Think I just elongated the nose a bit more. Julien is a aloof, spoiled and free-spirited lemur that either scratches the furniture or goes outside to lie on a bench in the sun. Fun guy :)

https://kalino-thesims.tumblr.com/post/170431945408/lemur-monkeys-and-the-base-of-my-squirrel
  • MkinsMkins Posts: 79 Member
    Moved into Oasis Springs in my new fav build I made that is haunted and the poor Caliente household tried to welcome me but the fire breathing ghosts left them running and screaming the whole time until Nina collapsed in my hot tub from exhaustion! Then the Flower Bunny arrived for Springfest and spent most of it hitting people in the face with petals and making them angry! Now when I dine out and see the Caliente's they are still running around and screaming from the meeting we had!
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    edited March 2022
    (I apologize for this.)

Today was important. It was the day Desmond Collette would turn 7 years old. It was also the day Tomax would have to test him. The party was a small one, just him, Vicky and the kids. Emilia had also shown up, but she was... in a state, and thankfully complied with Vicky's request for her to leave. After the cake, and the candles, and Ashlie somehow managing to open the child lock on the cabinets and taking out all of the pots, Tomax took Desmond aside, and walked him to the closet. Desmond made no complaint at this. He rarely complained at anything. The kid was almost irritatingly polite, never talking back or arguing, taking everything in stride.. Tomax though it was odd, given that he himself was no pushover, and Vicky was definitely more of a push-over-you. But, you know what they say, kids always turn out either just like their parents, or the opposite of them.

Tomax lead the kid to the bathroom, and pulled out a blindfold from his pocket. Pushover or not, he didn't want the kid seeing this. Desmond put it one without a word, smiling all the while. Tomax checked that it was secure, and then reached deep into his coat. He pulled out a wand. Careful to move as quickly as possible, not wanting it in his hands for too long, he tapped Desmond hard on the shoulders, then the forehead, muttering ritual words that had long since lost their meaning to him. Nothing happened. Tomax let out a breath of relief that he didn't know he was holding. Whether there was any magic in his blood or not, the kid was definitely inert.

"Now," he said, "This part's going to hurt a bit." Desmond just nodded, and closed his mouth shut. Tomax took the sharp edge of the wand and carefully made a slit along Desmond's wrist, just drawing blood. More ritual words, and then -- a light shimmer in the red. Tomax sighed again, although with less relief. He had known there was just no way that the kid had none of it in his blood, but at least it seemed to be not much, and was inert. Tomax pulled the blindfold off Desmond, handed him a bandage, and told him to run back. And to not tell Mom. Desmond nodded. He didn't like to lie, but he could tell when something was serious.

Tomax sat alone with his thoughts. So the kid was inert. That's good news. Probably means Ashlie is too. Everything can be normal. My life can be normal. I have to make sure they can't get activated of course, though if we just don't leave this town I can't see how that can happen. Emilia probably could if she wanted too. He grimaced. She's unstable enough at this point to do anything. I'll just have to keep her away. He pushed down the knowledge that he was her only friend. Inevitably his thoughts turned as to whether he was making the right choice. Did he have the right do deny this to them, this wonderful, terrible, thing that had made his life meaningful up until it had made it hell? Of course I do, he thought. I'm their father. This is for their safety, and the safety of the world. No one should be allowed to hold that much power. He shuddered. Not ever, ever again.

He stood up, and walked back, back to his normal life, and normal family.
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
    edited March 2022
    After listening to Bella complain about the horrible racket of her roommates violin practice for 3 semesters, Abby (her mom and a global superstar in the musician track) showed up to the dorm to show those young whipper-snappers how it's done.
    I was amused, because Abby showed up to do this completely autonomously and I seriously have complained, multiple times, about the racket from those roommates practicing violin. It's like she knew....

The two roommates who are just horrid at it, yet constantly play the violin are the two dudes on Abby's far side.
    6441d20b9c19451e158992de03babb24745be6f2.jpg
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    After listening to Bella complain about the horrible racket of her roommates violin practice for 3 semesters, Abby (her mom and a global superstar in the musician track) showed up to the dorm to show those young whipper-snappers how it's done.
    I was amused, because Abby showed up to do this completely autonomously and I seriously have complained, multiple times, about the racket from those roommates practicing violin. It's like she knew....

The two roommates who are just horrid at it, yet constantly play the violin are the two dudes on Abby's far side.
    6441d20b9c19451e158992de03babb24745be6f2.jpg

Sound as if the two gentlemen need Mentoring.
    edited March 2022
    Rayna Daniels got pregnant in her late adulthood. Today she gave birth to a Baby girl whom she named Bobbie. Bobbies father is Bob Pancakes. Rayna's had an affair with Bob for a long time. She's a gloomy loner who lives with her sister's family and she's never gotten along with anyone else but them and Bob.
    SVSCQwd.png

More here:
    Rayna's sister Rosie Gilmore bottle fed her little niece. Rosie herself has 4 teenage children and Rayna helped a lot with them when they were little. Now it's time for Rosie to help her sister.
    9GpDl93.png

Rosie's teen kids were having breakfast and one of them, Johnny, entertained them with his guitar skills. Their father James (on the right) came to listen to his son playing too.
    5ZoVnwk.png

After the school Katie, Donna and Stephen were doing their homework together outside. Johnny chose to play his guitar inside instead of doing homework.
    4221Uk1.png
    Katie and Donna are going to age up tomorrow. The boys are younger, they're still going to be teens for a while. Katie has been dating Alexander Goth since she became a teenager and Donna is dating Duane Talla from Sulani.
    Gilmore family is full now and I have to move at least one of the girls away and I think it's going to be Katie first. She will get married to Alexander since they've been together for so long. Alex is already aged up, so I think the wedding is going to be soon. Donna will also move to Sulani and marry Duane, but a bit later than her sister.
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 877 Member
    I focused on my PC version Sims today, and only spent short time with each family, so they all got played.
    For my Smith family, not much happened. Their children went to school, and Adrien went to work. Diamond stayed at home. Diamond got a slight makeover, with getting a new dress for her everyday outfit. It was the same dress, but the original rose on it was white, and the one on the new dress was red.
    Next I played my SilverWolf family. My male Sim Syaoran was originally downloaded from the Gallery, but I altered his looks, and changed his name. He is married to Liberty Lee, and they originally gave me my first ever triplets in the game. Their sons are Syoaran Jr, Lee, and Sage. I aged up the three triplets to children. The triplets went to school, and Syaoran and Liberty worked on their careers to get raises. Liberty told Summer Holiday about a Sim, and didn't understand what she wanted. Summer wanted to look for romance with that Sim, but that Sim was married. Summer called Liberty to tell her off, but called Liberty's son Sage to come over. There were no hard feelings between Summer or Liberty, though.
    Then went to my Potter family, which consists of Harry, Lily, James, Petunia, Dudley, Vernon, Sirius, and Remus. I made Sirius and Remus into James' brothers, which made them official uncles to Harry. Harry and Dudley are teens. Harry, Dudley, and the rest of the family, except for Remus and Petunia went to school or work. When they got home, they were all pretty tired, and miserable. After a bath, and other things to get their moods up, the teens did their homework and the adults furthered their career goals. Harry and Dudley met a couple of their teen neighbors, and flirted with them, and the girls responded positively to them. After that, it was dinner time, and back to bed, to start the routine over again. Also, Remus wanted to flirt with Petunia, so I am going to get him out of the house to meet new people.
    My Arendale family consists of Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, and Rose and Iduna. Rose and Iduna are Kristoff and Anna's teen daughters. While they were at school, Anna and Kristoff tried for another baby, and Anna was telling her husband and sister about the big news. Iduna and Rose did okay at school, but still need to build up their skills.
    I then jumped to my Fruits basket family. In it Shigure is the older brother to Kyo and Yuki, and Tohru is their roommate. Last time I played them, Kyo and Tohru were going steady, while Yuki was courting a different version of my Pearl Smith. The teens did their homework, while Shigure was at work. Yuki finished his homework before the other two, and just relaxed. Shigure was also looking at children to adopt, but none appealed to him at the moment.
    Then I went to play my K/DA family, which has Ahri and Evelyn. Last time, Evelyn had a son with Don Lothario. While Ahri played with her son Damian, Evelyn and Don hooked up again, and she is now expecting her second child with him. Both Sims are not committed to a serious relationship, and Don is an attentive dad when he visits the household. Evelyn worked from home, and sent her son to daycare, while she interviewed some Sims, and then when she got home, she bought a hot tub.
    Finally, my last two families, the teens in one family was at school, and in another family they were at work. One family had one dad take care of a toddler, while the other dad built up his career points to advance in his career. In the other family, the mom was looking for a job, while the father was building up his career points. Both families I played fairly quickly to get them all played.
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,026 Member
    I finally installed Cottage Living that I'd bought for christmas but had pretty much forgotten about, as I play offline most of the time. What a charming little town, where half of the residents hate each other and are constantly getting into arguments at the town square. No need for dear Agnes to get her hands dirty, as everyone is too miserable to entertain any romantic thoughts.
    Also, my sim's brother has been calling him for two days in a row now, asking if he should have a baby. I keep telling yes, but I wonder who he intends to have that baby with, as he has at least seven boyfriends and girlfriends. Or if there will be a baby at all, because it has never worked for me before - no matter how many times I say yes, no baby is ever born.
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,877 Member
    zbxEypP.png
    My first time playing the Strangerville mystery. Made it deep into the lab tonight! :o
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,026 Member
    After two weeks at Henford, Maxwell has come to a conclusion that most of the locals are crazy and that outside of selling eggs at the market, it's better to stay far away from them. What is a pity, because they all adore him, it's each other they loathe, but as Max is good and well-mannered, witnessing fistfights on daily basis and having to clean up after the trashcan got kicked over once again is starting to get to him. These fancy english people are worse than his siblings.
    I finally got the the Wedding day, so excited. Things went badly, however. One needs a manual for this pack! I stumbled across a few things and decided to exit without saving. I'm mean it was crazy-insane! Erik's mother, Louise, a Proper Celebrity for her art, got between the couple and the Officiant, trying her hardest to get noticed. Waving her arms over her head, jumping up and down. Those of you who have Get Famous, would be quite familiar with it. Oil I took pictures, but I was so disappointed, I decided to exit without saving. I was exhausted, it was no better than the previous catastrophes I've experienced before this pack. Oh, well. I will post an update when I get up the emotional fortitude to try it again!
    \
    I think Sandi is assaulting the priest, while Louise, in light Teal, is on her way to becoming entangled in the ceremony. Can't find the picture where she's making a general nuisance of herself. I think at the time I opted to not take the snapshot. So sorry, I didn't now. LOL
    MFPhmtt.jpg
    NRowe wrote: »
    zbxEypP.png
    My first time playing the Strangerville mystery. Made it deep into the lab tonight! :o

Have fun!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top