Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Expansion Speculation?

Comments

• temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    Some of us are starving for an Occult Pack, we've missed our mark last year, yes I know what you're going to say, but Paranormal isn't considered a real supernatural pack, it just expanded one we already have, in BG no less, rather than adding new Life State.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,652 Member
    Given what we've seen lately, how sure can any of us feel that it's going to even work, whatever it is. I don't want to be Debbie downer but I can't be the only one feeling this way. My confidence isn't very high right now, however I hope they can prove us wrong.
  • SimsStarfishSimsStarfish Posts: 147 Member
    I think its going to be a K-Pop themed bands pack with some additional teens gameplay.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    JestTru wrote: »
    At this point I'd just like to know if there is an Expansion pack coming.

During the Extra Life livestream last year - which, to be clear, EA employees do in their own and is not affiliated with EA other than there's a team of SimGurus who participate - SimGuruJessica introduced herself as the lead developer on an upcoming Sims 4 Expansion Pack. So there is at least one Expansion Pack coming.

When, what it's about, or if it's the only one we don't know, but it is coming.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    edited February 2022
    Dragons! Or better yet, dragons and faeries.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    Maybe the EP will be based on mythology. Since I'm beginning to think future EPS may also be mythical.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • justice4bonehildajustice4bonehilda Posts: 185 Member
    after mws we need fantasy/ocult weird. Also a carnival world could be nice, clowns, weird mirros, new workd, new jobs, etc.
  • eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 373 Member
    after mws we need fantasy/ocult weird. Also a carnival world could be nice, clowns, weird mirros, new workd, new jobs, etc.

They NEED to put a theme park/carnival world in for real. They put a spin on Strangetown with StrangerVille, so why not put a spin on Magic Town?

wTa61lD.jpg

They NEED to put a theme park/carnival world in for real. They put a spin on Strangetown with StrangerVille, so why not put a spin on Magic Town?

wTa61lD.jpg

best dlc ever that could be
  • HillOfTaraHillOfTara Posts: 31 Member
    I'd love something with fashion,

Stylist and designer careers
    Loads of new clothes (especially for men and kids)
    Modular design (for example: basic top, select hemline/sleeves/neckline/cut/colour/detail)

Traits like "diva" or the aspiration "style guru"
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    The new scenario is about teaching other Sims, so I think we might get a school pack next... Might be coming with preteens?
  • gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    edited March 2022
    Dakota88 wrote: »
    The new scenario is about teaching other Sims, so I think we might get a school pack next... Might be coming with preteens?

I wish
    Post edited by EA_Cade on
  • NicoleaNicolea Posts: 48 Member

I thought the same thing when I seen the scenario
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    edited March 2022
    HillOfTara wrote: »
    I'd love something with fashion,

Stylist and designer careers
    Loads of new clothes (especially for men and kids)
    Modular design (for example: basic top, select hemline/sleeves/neckline/cut/colour/detail)

Traits like "diva" or the aspiration "style guru"
    Have you tried the style influencer career yet? But yeah, it would be nice to see a little more in that direction, maybe even a modeling career.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    edited March 2022
    I wonder if it will be part of a generations pack and we get updated babies too,
  • HillOfTaraHillOfTara Posts: 31 Member
    > @SheriSim57 said:
    > Have you tried the style influencer career yet? But yeah, it would be nice to see a little more in that direction, maybe even a modeling career.

Yeah but I found it quite bland and feels sort of... Useless? But it is a good tip, thanks!
    Oh no teacher career with highschool doesn’t sound appealing to me after discover university.

Want crazy stuff.
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    I wonder if it will be part of a generations pack and we get updated babies too,

That would be my absolute dream pack!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    We ll find out soon with the Spring/Summer Roadmap coming in April what the Next Expansion Pack is.
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    I hope its supernatural. Features: 1.New occults: Fairies, zombies,werewolves. 2. Supernatural abilities that any of your sims might get ex: telekinesis, telepapthy, chlorokinesis, transformation, animal communication, divination etc. You unlock these abilities by making pacts with fairies. You get power but also get a weakness. 3. Underworld. The place sims go after they die. You can visit if you have the ability of necromancy, and take sims back with you in the real world.
    kostasmpi wrote: »
    I hope its supernatural. Features: 1.New occults: Fairies, zombies,werewolves. 2. Supernatural abilities that any of your sims might get ex: telekinesis, telepapthy, chlorokinesis, transformation, animal communication, divination etc. You unlock these abilities by making pacts with fairies. You get power but also get a weakness. 3. Underworld. The place sims go after they die. You can visit if you have the ability of necromancy, and take sims back with you in the real world.

can you live there?
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    kostasmpi wrote: »

can you live there?

No you can only visit for a limited amount of time. Its like a hidden lot. If you dont live in time though you might die.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member

wTa61lD.jpg

Ah, that picture brought back good memories, and I *loved* the music. But - I thought Magic Realm was already some sort of a spin on Magic Town... do we need two on the cost of anything else that we did nit yet get?
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member

wTa61lD.jpg

Ah, that picture brought back good memories, and I *loved* the music. But - I thought Magic Realm was already some sort of a spin on Magic Town... do we need two on the cost of anything else that we did nit yet get?

Magic town was so much more though, it's not fair to compare the two.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »

wTa61lD.jpg

Magic town was so much more though, it's not fair to compare the two.

I don't have MR, but okay, I can see the market/festival feel might be one of those lacking features. Could perhaps be in a Medieval pack... ? Would also make some good excuse for adding pet dragons :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg