March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mods by bienchen83/sims4me

Comments

• SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    @Nyane21 , @figgy: I'm not taking requests atm due to my health issues. Not at all, I'm sorry. I started to work again today and don't have any time and energy left on the side.

@Dakota88 : Moreconsumptionturns is the file that has been split up into several packages, so they're all parts of the Former noconsumptionturns file. Limited Edition is the one that comes with the black and white and costume party (I already answered that a few posts above).
    The spooky part of the banquet mod did not get an update, that part of the mod just got missing somehow by accident. You can keep it if you still have it or wait for the next update to include it again.

Thank you for answering me, I hope you get better soon!
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,554 Member
    edited March 2022
    I "accidentally" fixed the bug with chefs refusing to enter the restaurant. At least it works in every single restaurant I have in my save now. ("Accidentally" meaning I looked into it and my changes immediately worked.)

http://www.simfileshare.net/download/3014077/

I also explained on the appropriate AnswersHQ thread how I did it so that this issue will hopefully be fixed with a future patch.

@Nyane21, I never ever had the issue with the insvisible pans and pots, so I cannot fix that.

Also thanks for your good wishes, @Nyane21 and also @Dakota88 .
    Post edited by 83bienchen on
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    @83bienchen, that's pretty awesome if you actually cracked that nut. I'm going to add this to my game and check out all of my restaurants right now! Thank you, as always.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
    edited March 2022
    I must admit I wasn't really bothered by that bug because I always simply reset the chef on arrival. Anyhow, that bug has been around so long by now that it's a shame.

Btw, I like your new avatar, @Stormkeep.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
    edited March 2022
    Btw, I like your new avatar, @Stormkeep.

Thank you! I like it too. He's my pseudo-simself (without the grey coming in on the beard). I added him to my current game ... as an NPC vendor. :lol:

I've been to 3 different restaurants since installing your mod (and applying one of the changes you made into Carl's difficulty mod which has one of the same tuning files) and it works flawlessly. I looked at your post on the EA Answers thread about the issue and I gotta say, it is kinda insane how minor the needed changes were and yet all this time they still haven't fixed it.

I agree with you that just resetting the chefs every time wasn't that big of a deal, but still, the restaurant visits I just did are the first time since the pack came out where everything worked 100% perfectly. Your new mod was the very last piece needed to accomplish that. I like when things work correctly. :)
    I must admit I was more than astonished when I found out about that.

A bug like that should not be around for ages, but I guess they didn't priorize it because 1. Dine Out has always been very buggy and they don't want to draw attention to it and 2. there is a workaround using reset Sim.
  • e1z1Le1z1L Posts: 13 New Member
    Hello Bienchen. I hope you're feeling much better now. I'd like to thank you for sharing your mods to the community. I'm using a lot of your mods because it adds a lot of depth in terms of gameplay. I just want to ask if all your mods are compatible with patch 1.85?

Thanks!
    edited March 2022
    Hi @e1z1L and thank you. Yes, they're all compatible except my sitatweddings mod, that needs an update for the changes they made to weddings. I'm also still working on expanding my neigborhoodstories mod to deal with the new romance phone calls.
    Thank you so much for the quick revert ❤️ Please know that I appreciate all that you do and I wish you good health! Take care always ☺️
    I apologize if I'm flooding your page today. I just downloaded your "criminalcareerfix" a while ago. Unfortunately when as soon as my sim got transported to the police station, I got an exception error.

Part of the says:
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'autonomous_desire'

I removed the mod and reloaded my game and the error was gone.

I hope, you may revisit this mod when you have the time. Thank you so much in advance ❤️
    I'll look into it. Unfortunately, the policeman I had used for testing previously dropped dead as soon as I loaded the household (he was an elder), so I will have a new Sim start that career first and wait for his first day at work before I can test it.
    Thank you so much ☺️ ❤️
  • djacquelynstewdjacquelynstew Posts: 641 Member
    Hi There. You have so many awesome awesome mods. I am sad that I had to stop using them because for me when I go to your site everything is in a foreign language and so I cannot determine what is what. I hope to someday be able to view your site in English as I have no way to be able to select the many (hey don't judge me, you have as many fav's for me as Lil miss sam has :D ). I use a MacBook so if you have any suggestions on how to view the site in English that would rock! Any how, keep up the great work.
    edited March 2022
    I'm a little confused as (almost) everything is and has always been bilangual? Anyhow, I'm not the host of the site so I have little impact on the layout - I don't think there will ever be a separate English page. I had one for TS2 but at that time, I was still hosting my mods at my own website which is long gone now.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Hi There. You have so many awesome awesome mods. I am sad that I had to stop using them because for me when I go to your site everything is in a foreign language and so I cannot determine what is what. I hope to someday be able to view your site in English as I have no way to be able to select the many (hey don't judge me, you have as many fav's for me as Lil miss sam has :D ). I use a MacBook so if you have any suggestions on how to view the site in English that would rock! Any how, keep up the great work.

Are you getting to the homepage and assuming that the rest of it is all in German too? If so, click 'Now here!' on the right under the bee, and it will take you to a page of mod links, descriptions for which are in both German and English, e.g.

https://deichschafblog.de/bienchen/outdoor-leben-outdoor-living/
    This is the link to the main mod page: https://deichschafblog.de/bienchen/
    edited March 2022
    There's an update

http://www.simfileshare.net/download/3068973/

New Mods:

restaurantcheffix (I've actually posted that one earlier on this thread)
    Fixes the bug that chefs won't enter the restaurant and start cooking.

offthegridrentallots
    The off the grid lot challenge will now be also available for rental lots..

norandomhatsaccessoriesandmakeup
    Sims will no longer be assigned any accessories, hats, glasses or make-up randomly. If you want to still have such things randomly thrown at some of your townies, I recommend using this mod instead: https://www.patreon.com/posts/52602227

autoweddingring_v4
    Version 4 uses rings from My Wedding Stories.

Updates:

activitypreferencestweak
    awayactions
    banquettabletuning
    buymore_phone
    callandvisittweak
    criminalcareerfix
    friendshiptweak
    funeral
    harderjob
    lessautonomousespressodrinking
    lessnegletlifestylebuffs
    lessrainmoresun
    lessspousalkissfailure
    moreconsumptionturns
    neighborhoodstories
    nostinkyvenuefridge
    paireddancingtweak
    restaurantsittweak
    romancematters
    sitatweddings
    smallpregnancyoverhaul
    socializationaddssentimenttweak
    swimmingisfunandhygienic
    swimmingisfunandhygienic_nofatloss
    traitoverhaul
    upgradebeds
    walkaislegoalfix
    WeddingGPSocialstweak
    weddingpartyoutfitfix
    whimoverhaul
    thank you so much bienchen for this update ❤️ take care always!
  • PlopperPlopper Posts: 5 New Member
    > @djacquelynstew said:
    > Hi There. You have so many awesome awesome mods. I am sad that I had to stop using them because for me when I go to your site everything is in a foreign language and so I cannot determine what is what. I hope to someday be able to view your site in English as I have no way to be able to select the many (hey don't judge me, you have as many fav's for me as Lil miss sam has :D ). I use a MacBook so if you have any suggestions on how to view the site in English that would rock! Any how, keep up the great work.

Also even if the whole site was in a different language to your spoken one almost all if not all web browsers offer some excellent translation plug-ins or even have the function built in. You should check them out. :-)
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    I just discovered this thread now! Thanks so much for all your work, your mods tweak and tune the most annoying little things to make the game so individually tailored. It's amazing work!

I have a question about the autoweddingring mod - is there a way to remove the engagement or wedding ring once it has been placed? It doesn't seem to be editable in CAS, and I can't find any trait or buff that I could cheat away to get rid of it. I had a sim whose fiancee tragically passed away, and she still has the engagement ring and I am not sure how to remove it. Thanks for any tips you can offer!
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
    edited March 2022
    It's a hidden buff so you can remove it by using Twisted Mexi's all cheats mod.
    You can also remove it by simply removing the Mod temporarily. It will not reappear on Sims that don't fulfill the requirement. If it still does, though, your Sim is glitchy and still Seen as engaged. You would then have to use a Cheat to make them forget their deceased finance.
    Hope that helps. If it doesn't help, please tell me which version you're using because the mod tuning is different for depending in which Version you got and so are the remedies.
    Last but not least, the Ring will also go away once the Sim marries someone else.
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    It's a hidden buff so you can remove it by using Twisted Mexi's all cheats mod.
    You can also remove it by simply removing the Mod temporarily. It will not reappear on Sims that don't fulfill the requirement. If it still does, though, your Sim is glitchy and still Seen as engaged. You would then have to use a Cheat to make them forget their deceased finance.
    Hope that helps. If it doesn't help, please tell me which version you're using because the mod tuning is different for depending in which Version you got and so are the remedies.
    Last but not least, the Ring will also go away once the Sim marries someone else.

Ok, thanks! I haven't used Twisted Mexi's mod but there are probably a lot of great things I can do with it so maybe it's time to try it out. Thank you!
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
    edited April 2022
    Just a head's up, @83bienchen, after today's update the refrigerators in my game all ceased to function to keep anything fresh. Food and ingredients in the refrigerators spoiled at the same rate as those not in a refrigerator. Using 50/50 method I was able to determine the problem is caused by your mod "sims4me_bookcaseandstoragechestdontshareinventory".
    Hi @Stormkeep, special thanks for mentioning it. I'll Look into it after I finished work for today.
    Here's the updated version for bookcaseandstorageboxdontshareinventory:
    http://www.simfileshare.net/download/3071854/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top