Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights March 25th- A Week on The Sims Forums

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
March 25th- Friday Highlights

It's Friday again, and it marks the end of an exciting week:

• You might have noticed that we are experiencing some issues when posting here in the forum. We've resolved some of them, but we're still working with our forum hosting provider on some remaining issues that are still being investigated. Please follow this thread created by @mcrudd, for updates and news as they become available. 👍
  • On Thursday, a new Sims Delivery Express has arrived. 💌 Filled with new Create-A-Sim items AND a new scenario! From new tattoos to a new sponge curl hairstyle. What will you try first?

3ax95kpqdhl1.png
'Gelato hmmm...' This summery screenshot was shared here by @rongtudjuuu

Alright, let's have a look at what happened on the forum, shall we?

• Opening the list, a great conversation started by @abidoang: 'What are some cross-pack features you know?'. Here, Simmers are sharing all known cross-pack features in The Sims 4. Come and have a look, I bet there's a lot of interesting features you didn't know about! :wink:
  • And what would our Friday Highlights be without a building thread!? So, another great and talented creator I came across and want to share with you this week, is @Pinkusfamily. You guys must check out the lovely 'HoeDown Country Wedding' venue! :love:
  • Meanwhile, in another corner of the General Discussion section... @Becka28 (which btw we have missed here) is inviting us to have some fun with their latest challenge progression: 'The Not so Welcome Challenge',where basically you need to live in someone else's house, make money and then try to buy their house. Seriously guys, this story is hilarious and you dont want to miss it: I am giggling so much specially when I saw that Dilon, the guy that never leaves the couch for anything, started to show some interest towards the "intruder". No more spoilers, grab some popcorn and enjoy! :smiley:

Did you guys have fun visiting this week's threads? (I'm hoping you just nodded there.) 💙

And this is it from me for this week! Anny suggestions for next week's picks, send them my way.

Take care, stay safe, and happy Simming!
Mari

Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments