Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    0. There are many classics that I have never watched. I only just watches "Nosferatu" a couple of years ago. :D

Do you have a dream car?
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Oooo, perhaaaaaps 😉

It would be imaginary of course: fully amphibious, bullet proof glass, heated leather interior, capable of generating a visual disruption field AND infrared cloaking, powered by fusion, and with an amazingly roomy expandable backseat with option for cargo conversion or sleeping area. Put some nitro and pneumatics on that puppy just to be sick and call it the Badmobile.

Same awesome question!
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,833 Member
    Aston Martin DB11 Volante

Hey the guys don't get to hog all the fun cars! We deserve some stuff like this, right girls?

Do you have a dream job?
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Chevelle SS 396, any year. Second choice is a 1957 Chevy Bel Air sport coupe.

Same question.
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member
    edited March 2022
    Chevelle SS 396, any year. Second choice is a 1957 Chevy Bel Air sport coupe.

Same question.

57 T-Bird, Sunset Coral with a Continental Kit. Second choice, ‘58 Ford Fairlane Skyliner
    Aston Martin DB11 Volante

Hey the guys don't get to hog all the fun cars! We deserve some stuff like this, right girls?

Do you have a dream job?

Entertainer

What’s the biggest crowd you were ever in?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,598 Member
    I think it was for some electronics convention.

Did you join any clubs when you were in school?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Art club because I liked to draw and paint, geography club for the cool trips, music club for the practice, book club because I love to read. We need some clubs here on the forum, maybe a book club.

Do you have a phobia?
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,833 Member
    edited March 2022
    Heights!! Me and heights have an understanding, I won't go up there and in turn they won't kill me.

Same question
  • Options
    HonestlyBenjaminHonestlyBenjamin Posts: 381 Member
    A few: hydrophobia, aviophobia and claustrophobia are the immediate ones coming to mind.

Is there some big event still to come (either personally or generally) this year that you're eagerly anticipating?
  • Options
    No. My life's boring. That's why I'm here all the time. 😪

Same question.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Just summer vacations, nothing else really.

Do you have a favorite poet or poem?
  • Options
    No.

Can you sing well?
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Not at all.

Same question.
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    Not really, but that doesn't stop me. When I'm alone.

Do you dance as an exercise?
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    I don't dance at all. It's my gift to the world. No one wants to see that. No one.

Since many of you liked my last question, what architectural style is your dream house?
  • Options
    Little cabin in the woods.

Same question.
  • Options
    I would say a farmhouse. I also like log cabins and have wanted one since I was a kid.

Did your family take family vacations? Where was your favorite place to go?
  • Options
    My family was my mother struggling to work multiple jobs so as not to lose the house because my father was making a killing but skipping out on child support and it wasn't an alimony state. So no, never had a family vacation, but we did have to pack our stuff up and move, then we got to have the fun of sleeping in a lot of different places in a few short years. :#
    Summer camps, school trips, travel for leisure, those were things I read about in books. For me, it was a big deal to have a paid-for haircut. I did get to see some little towns on the Mexican side of the US/Mexico border, and that was interesting, felt like an adventure. There were boys poorer than I was, trying to get work shining shoes, but very few people wore shoes of the type that can be shined.

What was your childhood like?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    Overall it was a pretty good. My parents were high school sweethearts and are still happily married. I'm the youngest of five kids. My dad was a coal miner and mom was a housewife.

I spent most of my time outside riding my bike, skating or playing with the neighborhood kids. Also getting in a few fights.

Same question
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member
    It was good. Family oriented parents with one sibling. Typical mid century middle class small town lifestyle. I’m still close to my family and still live in the same town. The town has changed from a railroad town to a more tourist/recreation oriented town, but it’s thriving.

What’s the worst trip you ever took?

• Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    edited March 2022
    I spent most of my time with my family. My parents and I were, and still are, a care team for one of my siblings. I was raised to appreciate what I have and to treat others with kindness and respect.
    I drew a lot, invented a lot of imaginary games with whatever toys or dolls I had, and sometimes would draw and make my own action figures out of paper. I tended to play by myself a lot. Making friends... eh heh 😅... it was a bit of a mess, put it that way. I was quite shy and very emotionally sensitive so often couldn't stop myself from reacting when I didn't understand other people's unfriendly behaviour.
    I remember wondering why so many of the other children at my school, and some of the teachers, seemed so angry all the time.

I also remember coming to the conclusion in middle school that I didn't ever want to be popular, because it seemed that being 'popular' meant having to be mean and nasty to others and excluding others; actions I did not want to be a part of.

Oh, and I was also a huge Pokémon fan.

Same question again.
  • Options
    I was an 80's kid, so I had a childhood filled with really fun toys, nintendo, outdoor free range playing, violent older teenage sisters with teased puffy hair and blue eye shadow who bullied me (just like in the 80's movies) and I had a lot of neon clothing and an awesome little brother. I spent my childhood running around outside climbing trees and hunting for caterpillars with boys and trying to play barbie dolls with the girls across the street who threw screaming tantrums and hit each other with their barbie dolls if they couldn't find matching shoes for Barbie. I was often just lost in my own imagination. My parents were hard-working immigrants who worked multiple jobs and had a work ethic I could never match in my life. My father was my hero while he lived. He worked extra every day in factories to buy a house with cash for his family and spent every free moment with his kids, taking us to the park every weekend and to every tourist attraction and festival and new movie and putting every type of plant, flower or rock he found in my hands so I could learn to love and appreciate nature. He loved to hunt and fish and carve things out of wood and taught me how to read and draw. God bless and rest his soul. And my Mother is very traditional and would do anything for her kids and made sure every holiday was filled with love and food and happiness. Unfortunately, my older teenage siblings were a little too wild, and left me with some trauma since they cared for me while my parents worked. As I got older, I decided to try and focus on the good memories and forgive them. I was a quiet kid who loved nature and being creative and played videogames and raced cars with my little brother and built forts across the living room so he could play in them. I loved unicorns, my little ponies and cabbage patch dolls. My mother could barely speak English and had little money and stood in line at the toy store for a whole day to buy me my cabbage patch doll that year it came out for Christmas and was a beautiful, good mother. I volunteered to help with the disabled kids in my elementary school and bonded with those teachers and proudly knocked a bullying boy down with a stick. The librarian was a mean old racist lady who hated my guts and never let me volunteer in the library, so I deliberately messed up all her books at every opportunity.

For the other question about worst trip. I've never had a bad vacation. Although I've lost my luggage a few times and that was horrible.

Do you collect anything? or same question if you prefer :smile:
  • Options
    "I Love Lucy" Barbie dolls, well, at least I used to. I only have a few. I haven't seen them in years.

Who's your favorite person?
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    I have many favourite persons and critters. :smile:

Do you have long or short finger nails?
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    Loved reading all your family histories, those who shared. <3 some of it was very heartwarming, some heart-rending, a lot of it relatable (I too felt like kids and adults who were mean, petty, shallow, and/or perpetually angry were like some strange species I could never be part of and didn't want to be "popular" with them at all) and it made me feel like I know some of you so much better, to my great benefit. :)

Virtual Group Hug!

Fingernails? Mine are always completely as short as possible. The only way I like any nails, is clipped all the way short, and kept clean and bare. Long nails, nail polish, nail art or jewelry, all gross me out. I feel like fingernails should be tidy, hygienic, and never draw attention to themselves but that's just my personal taste.

What do you like in other people, that you think is an uncommon thing to life?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg