Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Jones/Langerak/Goth Family, 2.0

Comments

• BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Goth Family, Days 250-252 Part 1

***In these updates, Harlan is still at the early stages of being an elder, Daisy has like 30 something days til she's an elder, Lily has about a week until she is a adult, Brandon has 80 something days to being an adult, and the twins are a week away from young adulthood.

Td0WrDC.jpg
    L4U-Rn spent the night painting some more pictures while the organic Sims slept.

dEKjDtQ.jpg
    Harlan was one of the first to wake up and I saw where he needed to take a shower.

y8itGE5.jpg
    Brandon and Lily woke up and when I went to see what they were up to, I saw that they were being romantic without any input from me.

pZBgcn7.jpg
    The same thing was going on when I switched back to Harlan and Daisy.

Ft9ot3f.jpg
    I heard the music letting me know some ghosts were out so I checked out who came back. On the left is Daisy's grandmother, Carina Sekemoto. Next is Tommy Bunch (I think), Emily Jones (the founder of the family), and Quinton Langerak, Daisy's father.

cfeekZL.jpg
    Lily decided that she was going to play some video games while everyone else was getting ready for their day.

mwJHUFX.jpg
    MEx2QbK.jpg
    Daisy broke away from Harlan so she could get the mail and start gardening.

03aA8hG.jpg
    The twins spent some time playing chess before it was time for school.

ebbr0Il.jpg
    L4U-Rn let Harlan do a tuneup on her. She didn't need it too bad but it helped her out. Her mini story arc is coming up soon, but it'll be a bit before it completely plays out.

ERj55eO.jpg
    Brandon found the same paparazzo from the last time so he pranked her again. Even though he has her as a target, he still pulls them on his family members too.

PAiQBLL.jpg
    I figured it was about time to see if I could find someone for the twins. I decided to start with Ivy first, but when she called Gregory Langerak, he refused to meet up.

EAeqHYc.jpg
    For a bit, I had her chat with Mercedes Goth, just to see if there was any chemistry. However, both like men so that was a no go, but at least Ivy gained a friend.

tIfArJn.jpg
    Back at home, Ivy used her summoning powers granted to her by the PlantSim mod to summon Gregory to the home.

3lriGdH.jpg
    However, there was a trait incompatibility between them. He hates the outdoors while Ivy loves it. If they got together, they'd have to work that out.
    Goth Family, Days 250-252 Part 2

PeVpYqz.jpg
    After a bit of chatting, they found out there was a big attraction between them, but he is currently dating someone. I didn't let that stop me though.

f2qiHrb.jpg
    When she tried to flirt with him, he kind of brushed her off, but they weren't at a high relationship yet. If he becomes a young adult soon, Ivy might have to look elsewhere.

puXIKwh.jpg
    L4U-Rn went to a party on her own. I was busy with Ivy and Gregory, so she was left on her own. She ended up playing with Sheila Hightower most of the time.

MX71O0H.jpg
    9GdUp7V.jpg
    This time when Brandon pranked Lily, she actually enjoyed it. Other times, she gets pretty angry with him.

aHgtyxO.jpg
    mysblTY.jpg
    L4U-Rn was in the spare bedroom painting when Gregory decided to go to bed. L4U wanted to scan him, so she woke him up. Then she started to chat with him about how she wished she was more human. She explained that her personality was just a set of chips telling her how to act and that she could only do what she was programmed to. She always has to be friendly to people, cleaning and taking care of young Sims, and a few other duties. Gregory told her that maybe she should talk to Harlan about getting some new programming.

d2XRXNZ.jpg
    When Brandon got up, I saw that he was hungry so I sent him to get some pancakes from the fridge.

mnCXZUd.jpg
    Since the easel was empty, Holly started a painting autonomously. I didn't get rid of it because I figured it's something she can do.

8aetPjU.jpg
    Brandon's prank on his sister-in-law did not go well. Ivy yelled at him for it and told him she'd bury him in the ground if he did it again. No, it was not a threat to kill him, she just has the power to burrow Sims in the ground or to summon them to her from the ground.

ipv1tDh.jpg
    L4U-Rn decided to do what Gregory suggested. She went up to Harlan and started to chat with him about becoming more human. Harlan didn't really know how to help her, he told her that Eric Jones' files on chips were gone after that many years, but he'd see what he could do for her.

TlyBiad.jpg
    Daisy went to visit her daughter Rose and son-in-law Pierre. While she was there, she met her first grandchild, Sheri.

DkvFpSG.jpg
    When Daisy got back home, Lily started an argument with her. I do not know why, but she was insulting her mother for a reason we'll never know.

sNNwoeh.jpg
    WOc6cyo.jpg
    Harlan found out some good news that was written in Eric's journal. Apparently, his bot building station was in a special warehouse and Harlan brought it back to the home for L4U-Rn to use. L4U-Rn set it up as fast as possible, then spent part of the day familiarizing herself with the machine. It took a bit, but she learned all learnable nanites.

***One more update after this one. Sorry for posting 3 updates in a row, but I took too many screenshots.
    Goth Family, Days 250-252 Part 3

1GLU5TZ.jpg
    o3mwrnp.jpg
    Brandon pulled a prank on Daisy and it made her pretty mad at him. Luckily, Lily was there and she pulled her husband away. She told him there were better things he could do than pranking people, and she took him to the bedroom to show him what she meant.

W3vcuw5.jpg
    Harlan and Daisy did a small sparring session where Harlan beat Daisy.

fDg0kkj.jpg
    Lily, Daisy, and Brandon all decided to do a jam session together. However, Daisy was turned backwards from the others.

nXH8QJ6.jpg
    Ivy and Holly were supposed to do homework together, but I only caught Holly doing hers.

fVL1JCB.jpg
    L4U-Rn went to a party hosted by Rose and Pierre, and she happened to catch Toaster there. Even though they are divorced, it was still showing them as pretty decent friends. L4U-Rn couldn't be mean to him since her programming didn't allow it. She wanted to mess him up somehow though so she pretended she wanted to do a tune up on him. Instead, she took out the trait chips that made him the Toaster she knew. Unfortunately, all but one of the chips she stole were destroyed.

gDRSJWb.jpg
    The trait chip she stole was one that would give a Plumbot emotions. Feeling these new modes was exciting for her. She decided to test out the angry mode on Toaster and was pleasantly surprised she could slap him. She wasn't sure why she started disliking Toaster, but I believe it was partly due to her sense of duty to the Jones, Langerak, and Goth families. Langerak's and Goth's are descendants of her beloved "father", Eric Jones.

PJ3Zjni.jpg
    That night, she went to the cemetery to visit her grandfather, Christopher (Steel) Jones. They didn't really know each other since Chris died before she was built. They had a nice little chat though.

fTA5hrL.jpg
    oP70P5T.jpg
    She was pleasantly surprised when she saw that her "mother" had also come back. L4U-Rn had a very nice chat with Fawn about everything that had happened since Fawn's death. Her sad mode was activated and she started crying oil over the fact that she missed Fawn and Eric both. This was new to her since she'd never had emotions before.

lI0hPhM.jpg
    7cQ2rd5.jpg
    Ivy asked Lily if she would help her finish getting her drivers license so Lily agreed.
    Goth Family, Rest of Day 252

vVyK7zI.jpg
    Daisy had planted one life fruit tree not long ago, and it was finally time to harvest it. Lily took the supply so she can use it to stay around longer. Brandon has a long lifespan and Lily wants to stay around most of that lifespan.

LPhB78s.jpg
    When she was done, she spent most of that day playing guitar.

3gs1ns9.jpg
    L4U-Rn went back upstairs to try to learn more about bot building.

7ULvHDy.jpg
    Ivy invited Gregory out to try and get with him. They first started chatting about athletics, even though neither knows they share that trait.

vRUhfRX.jpg
    What was funny is when Ivy and Gregory started to flirt, his girlfriend, Tanisha Wolff, showed up. I had Ivy ask him to break up with her.

XBR9VzG.jpg
    However, that caused problems. He wouldn't do anything romantic with Ivy so she eventually gave up.

FPU4VfG.jpg
    Instead, she went to Tanisha and called her a loser.

bmnHnks.jpg
    Lastly, L4U-Rn made some nanites and then she took them apart to get processors.
    Goth Family Update, Days 253 and 254

s6KVULM.jpg
    Daisy woke up and needed someone to talk to. She ended up having to chat with her sprites.

UZqtzin.jpg
    Once her social bar was up some, I sent her outside to work in her garden.

l1vAtdH.jpg
    Ivy decided she only had one more chance to get with Gregory. He is a young adult now, and he was showing interest in another woman. However, Ivy used their love of athletics to her advantage and got to be best friends with him.

SFAbfqp.jpg
    One of the couples wanted to woohoo so I had them do that, but since I couldn't play due to work, I forgot which couple.

tDxEPKu.jpg
    Gregory couldn't resist her much longer and he finally agreed that he wanted to be with her and no one else.

TZW0lD8.jpg
    But after she left, he did this. Not sure what that means.

W07yHP1.jpg
    Harlan went outside to greet Gregory. He seemed impressed by him, at least for now.

KYlplXX.jpg
    Harlan then decided to check in with Holly. He began talking about music, but all she was thinking about were ghosts. I don't believe she was wanting to see her father dead, it was most likely due to the family cemetery being next door.

qQMZ2Mi.jpg
    Daisy got another opportunity to chat with people about the Bistro again. I was able to get it finished that trip.

7UoXJNy.jpg
    Then Harlan went to a party where his daughter Rose was. He ended up chatting with her most of the time he was there.

EkdD9Mx.jpg
    L4U-Rn is still doing painting and has painted at least 10 paintings now.

cjdv4KZ.jpg
    cjZ2r3g.jpg
    I had bought some elixirs from the elixir store, and I found the personality one. I wanted to get Brandon's inappropriate trait, but it turned friendly into evil. Now Brandon is an evil Sim.

Bed5bCt.jpg
    Once he showered and got dressed, he went over to the chess table to play chess by himself.

vFbC1t9.jpg
    Then Harlan and L4U watched TV together as they got to know each other.

***Part 2 will be posted soon, then I plan on playing.
    Goth Family Update, Days 253 and 254, Part 2

lYPfCdD.jpg
    I sent Daisy off to the alchemy store to see if she could find another personality adjuster for Brandon. She didn't find one but she did buy a few things.

WPseGD8.jpg
    She found the opposite personality one, but for some reason, it didn't change anything. The opposite personality elixir changes all traits to their opposite, if there is one, while the personality adjuster only changes one trait to a random one.

YitsiIv.jpg
    Then the band decided to have a jam session in the backyard.

COGHYhP.jpg
    Brandon went to the park with the band to play for tips. He saw his sister though, so he said hello to her before he played.

gv0K2tb.jpg
    Starting out, they didn't do too well, but they did make some later on.

3LVPUeZ.jpg
    When the twins got home, I had them do their homework so the family could enjoy a night out.

Bv67rnf.jpg
    Harlan threw a party at the Grind, which I recently added to the town. Not all the guests were here yet, but I took a picture anyway.

OieGF3v.jpg
    Brandon saw that his mother was there, so he had to say hello to her. What is funny is that I believe Carrie is a cousin to Daisy, making Brandon a bit related to the family even before marrying Lily.

FCcWlO3.jpg
    Lily bought a round for the bar and many of the guests took her up on the offer. It really didn't cost her much.

9VIl2aO.jpg
    Back at home, I took this picture of the family, minus Daisy.

hTQYw62.jpg
    L4U-Rn needed a tune up so Harlan did it. It's kind of funny because everyone else who tries gets shocked.

N1Q3xSR.jpg
    Lastly, Harlan and Daisy exercised together.
    Goth Family, Day 255 through Day 259, Part 1

6jeLeoI.jpg
    It was a nice, sunny, summer day so I decided to have Lily play her guitar outside. The paparazzi kept taking pictures of her but they left her alone at least.

YROXZmx.jpg
    When she had decided she was done, she kissed Brandon in the front yard for everyone to see. He had already been outside dancing to the music Lily was playing.

OwEtaEX.jpg
    The kissing led to more so they headed upstairs to try for a baby. Lily is not a level 7 gardener yet so the resulting seed can't be planted by her, and I feel like she should be the one to do it, not Daisy, who is a level 7.

oWlmwcR.jpg
    Holly and Ivy must not have wanted to come home from school yet, so they decided to play catch. I was checking to see how close they were to home when I found them here.

PNih2kd.jpg
    Soon, I sent them home because they really needed to get their homework done. Lily started hers first but she must have made a mistake as I caught her erasing one of her answers.

TJpEvWE.jpg
    Lily had an opportunity to dance at the Grind for 3 hours. I sent her over there alone, and there was no one else there except the mixologist. I ended up sending L4U-Rn there to keep Lily company, and that is when the townies all started coming in.

NMOFEX5.jpg
    When everyone else went to bed, L4U-Rn continued her work on becoming more human.

JdK4Xnb.jpg
    I also sent her to the consignment store where I put a ITF register. I'm just going to say this guy is a representative from the future who sells his items here since Plumbots have been invented.

gcxYlJU.jpg
    When Brandon got up that morning, he started to chat with L4U-Rn. He ended up doing one of those stimulus tests or whatever they are called on her.

pxhIs0y.jpg
    After Daisy's adult birthday, she got a midlife crisis. One of her wishes was to buy a motorcycle. The family did have one when her father, Quinton, was alive but I ended up selling it.

OiRhtUc.jpg
    Her trip on the motorcycle was to give some Outstanding quality produce to Lawrence Goth. She got over $1000 for her troubles.

bYpLgFC.jpg
    Brandon wanted to visit the cemetery, most likely since he is evil now. While he was there, only one ghost was still out in the morning sun. It was Evan Langerak, who is Daisy's uncle. He also happens to be Brandon's grandfather.

NE77CEb.jpg
    Daisy took care of the garden and then she had to throw some dead plants away. I'm cleaning out the garden now so I can replant with the saved produce I have in a chest. This produce is better quality than what was planted. There will still be a few more generations in Sunset Valley and I plan on a new garden in Moonlight Falls, minus the money trees.

FM9Esdq.jpg
    Daisy decided she wanted to play piano/keyboard so I sent her to the back patio when she finished with the gardening.

epz6u1X.jpg
    Brandon is still up to his old tricks of pranking everyone, but at least Lily laughed at it this time.

fY7GtG8.jpg
    He knew the family wasn't really happy that he gained the evil trait, so Brandon went to the alchemy store to see if they had any of the personality elixirs. He found a potent one, but that changes every trait. He bought it anyway and he is now a technophobe, has star quality, rebellious, a natural born performer, and a vehicle enthusiast.

ZFc0g5d.jpg
    I knew that technophobes could damage items, so I tried to have Brandon sabotage the record player at the alchemy store, but he failed to do so.

****More to come later, I played several days last night. I am not sure if I am playing any tonight yet, but I work tomorrow so if I don't play tonight, I can't until my birthday on Wednesday.
    Goth Family, Day 255 through Day 259, Part 2

YzhSkZG.jpg
    Either Brandon or Harlan were starting to get hungry, so I decided that some of the family could go eat. I picked the wives to go with them, but Lily got kicked out of the limo for some reason. The game had her come to the Bistro shortly after, but I don't know why the limo didn't take her.

ybGUuGr.jpg
    Dwight Langerak happened to be there as well. If you recall, Dwight was rejuvenated a while back and he ended up marrying Rain, his son's widow. I am not editing Dwight anymore so he is wearing random stuff.

N7kwfX1.jpg
    Speaking of Rain, two of her descendants met up at the Bistro. Brandon, who had just become the King of the Fae, chatted with his sister Sheila. They are the children of Carrie Naquin, and the grandchildren of Rain and Evan Langerak. Evan used his new ability to change his wing shape to match his relatives. Sheila is a bit of an oddball in the wing department as she did not inherit the same color as her grandmother, mother, and brother.

O32r8xS.jpg
    Before they left, the two siblings shrank down into their small form to play for a bit.

ZxqNKd6.jpg
    And speaking of Rain, she just happened to show up for work as the siblings said goodbye. That's when I realized that Brandon actually had inherited his grandmothers wing shape, so I guess I was wrong.

eJlB7Rq.jpg
    L4U-Rn needed a tune up so I made sure Harlan was the one to do it. As I've said before, if anyone else attempts it, they get shocked.

thaXWzV.jpg
    Harlan and Daisy were still in their formal wear but Harlan surprised her with a dip kiss.

RXAdn3O.jpg
    Then before the couple went to bed, they wanted to woohoo.

OrhWm1u.jpg
    One of the twins had set a trap in the shower. I knew that they did, even though I didn't see them do it. I decided that Lily would be the one to get pranked.

5xEtEvg.jpg
    Once she washed the dye out of her hair, she played her guitar in the living room.

u05PNZd.jpg
    Holly found a boyfriend in a distant relative named Shawn Langerak. I want to say that he is Sheila's son.

bd7j1SH.jpg
    Uncle Brandon had never met Shawn before because I always forget to have family meet up, so they finally met during last nights play session.

Hm6Rhan.jpg
    On Lily's trip to hang out with Rose, I took a picture of Pierre playing with his daughter. Pierre is in the military so I changed his hair to a short one, and gave him better clothes.

w7jozvw.jpg
    Lily complimented Rose on the house and they had a nice chat. The house was actually where the whole save started back when Emily Jones was put there fresh out of CAS. She didn't live her long, but it was enough that a few things were switched up.

roGvwWN.jpg
    Lily also got to spend a bit of time with Sheri, her niece.

Yn36MsE.jpg
    I saw that the unfinished salad was still out on the table. I didn't want Lily getting told off for trying to make food, so I sent L4U-Rn over to do it. She got scolded, but she's a robot and doesn't care. Lily called everyone to the meal and the three of them sat down to chat.

G63TSbp.jpg
    Holly and Ivy had a little sister-to-sister chat, most likely about their respective boyfriends.
    Goth Family, Day 255 through Day 259, Part 3

Apm5FEC.jpg
    One of the PlantSims summoned Carrie Naquin so that Brandon could get to know his mother better.

QzRrVxP.jpg
    Holly and Ivy were talking nicely to one another when all of a sudden I heard yelling. I went to see what was going on, and I saw Holly running Ivy down about something. I made her apologize right after she finished. I don't want any bad blood between them.

D1U8NJ3.jpg
    Then, Brandon, Shawn, and Carrie ate a meal together.

TUwtBVC.jpg
    Daisy wanted to learn a new piano composition so I sent her to the bookstore where she bought all the books.

mrOOV04.jpg
    So Lily and Brandon can have a child, I decided to have Lily take over gardening for the time being. She made it to level 6 now but it'll be a bit before she can reach level 7.

6bRnVTw.jpg
    Daisy wanted to do some exercising so I had her work out in front of the TV. I believe this is because she had a wish to exercise 12 hours straight. She ended up missing it by two minutes so I ended up just giving her the lifetime points with NRaas.

xxE5OqU.jpg
    I sent some of the family to the park to have a nice summer day. L4U-Rn decided she wanted to play some soccer so I just let her do it.

tnzOHoa.jpg
    Brandon and Lily played in the park in the hopes that maybe they could make enough for Lily to get promoted. However, they didn't make enough yet.

90otooF.jpg
    When the twins arrived at the park, they danced to the music for a while.

XKrVpIc.jpg
    L4U-Rn needed a tune up again, so I decided to have Daisy do it. Again, L4U-Rn shocked her.

KAQO9YY.jpg
    Afterwards, she went and asked Harlan to do it properly.

sUxOZ3j.jpg
    When that was done, she went upstairs so that she could do some more bot building.

SdRGn6S.jpg
    She also decided to build a Plumbot so the world now has 3. Roy is considered her "son" but I don't know that they'll really ever meet up or anything.

ddsINsA.jpg
    Harlan and Daisy woohooed before heading to bed. Harlan is close to reaching the end of his lifespan.

Io8w7f3.jpg
    Brandon started chatting with Holly.

KxQFjif.jpg
    Lily did some more gardening. I don't think anything had to be thrown away this time.
    Goth Family, Day 255 through Day 259, Part 4

2Twn8lN.jpg
    I decided to age the twins up one day before they were supposed to. Ivy went first since I believe she was the firstborn.

pz7AO3F.jpg
    Ivy after her makeover.

ZnZlkNV.jpg
    Next of all, it was time for Holly to age up.

7ycJxPr.jpg
    Holly after her birthday makeover.

BkQAXmM.jpg
    I let the family eat cake together before the next part of the twins life began.

mGr1N2v.jpg
    I tracked down Gregory so that Ivy could announce her birthday to him. He congratulated her and he was extremely happy they were both adults now.

HnSM077.jpg
    They kissed right there in the art gallery but then it was time for Gregory to leave. I ended up sending Ivy home and had her and Holly move out into their own home. I gave them $200,000 to get started but I haven't figured out where they moved to yet. Shortly after, I got a notification that Ivy and Gregory had become engaged.

A0hg0nf.jpg
    Daisy finally got around to learning the new composition she had bought.

lcwzRsX.jpg
    Lily watching the gardening channel to gain more gardening skill.

FYm7clh.jpg
    Afterwards, she ended up drinking some life fruit nectar.

1MPGBW6.jpg
    Lastly, I remembered that Daisy has a level 10 in logic and gardening, so she was able to tutor Lily a bit on gardening.
    Goth Family Day 260

W6Ul8f2.jpg
    On this morning, L4U-Rn continued her work in Plumbotics. She made several nanites and trait chips during this time.

v5jCimE.jpg
    Brandon went to the alchemy store to see what they had for sale. I forgot what he bought, but I put them in one of the WA chests for a later time.

34BX3vT.jpg
    L4U-Rn and Lily chatted outside in the rain. A random Sim was hanging around, but he was not paparazzi. I believe I ended up doing a total annihilation on him.

jzKcELr.jpg
    Lily then headed to the garden to try and rid it of barren plants, harvest new produce, and collect the money bags from the money trees.

i6i1noB.jpg
    Then, Harlan and Brandon decided to play chess together. Neither is at the top, but both have some skill at the game, as well as logic.

PqLBTk3.jpg
    Daisy's plans for the day just were to play video games, apparently.

07hgBG2.jpg
    The family had a lot of gems I had been saving so I decided to finally go cut them and sell them. I cleaned out the WA chest I had them in, and it now only has some elixirs in it. I have another one I put the best quality produce in so I can plant a perfect garden over time. Lower quality goes in the fridge for now, but eventually, I will always have perfect produce in the fridge.

JWFRjay.jpg
    Random picture of Lily throwing plants away. Not sure why I took this one, to be honest.

im0C5Yp.jpg
    Daisy decided it was time to get up off the couch and exercise. She really doesn't have to now as I believe she's at the fittest a Sim can be, but I do it for the celebrity opportunities.

BeZUalb.jpg
    ceW1AbD.jpg
    Harlan had three wishes that all involved Daisy. They were a kiss, amorous hug, and woohoo wishes.

Y8oQUYC.jpg
    Daisy wanted to visit with her brother John before he passed away, so I had her summon him with her mod-given abilities.

UUrRrlM.jpg
    After a lengthy chat, Daisy asked him to spar with her. He is an older man but he didn't go easy on her.

DAEdTv9.jpg
    I was focusing on Lily and Brandon but Harlan and Daisy decided to get romantic at the same time, so I snapped this screenshot of the two couples.

ukDagyK.jpg
    When everyone had went to bed, I sent L4U-Rn to the consignment shop to see what bot-building materials or chips she could buy.
    Goth Family, Day 261

C9HrvkR.jpg
    I happened to see that Fawn Jones had come out for the night, so I sent L4U-Rn over to chat with her "Mom". For those of you who don't know, Fawn Jones was Claire Ursine and Jared Frio's daughter. She married my founders son, Eric Jones, and they had one daughter named Melanie. Eric built L4U-Rn.

9rnVK3M.jpg
    Daisy and Lily had a chat soon after getting up.

yCY7Jpe.jpg
    Harlan went over to the cemetery to finish the Bistro opportunity. It's a bit silly to ask ghosts to try the Bistro, but it's an easy way to get that done. I was a bit surprised when Harlan had the hots for Fawn, but she has been dead for a long time.

9IdXtsi.jpg
    Daisy's grandpa, Garry Sekemoto, gave flowers to Fawn, who'd be Daisy's great-grandma. Fawn seemed to like the gesture, but when he tried it a second time, she refused his flowers. I never thought about it, but I am missing a lot of interactions when the ghosts come back every night.

ro535It.jpg
    Brandon and L4U-Rn had a bad interaction while I was with Harlan, but then Brandon threw an elixir at his feet. This was a personality elixir, and it made him a bot fan, frugal, excitable, evil, and a coward. Not too happy with those traits, so I'll try again.

ahtHC8K.jpg
    I then sent the band to the park to play. However, the audience kept giving the tips to Brandon and Daisy so it didn't count towards Lily's. I think at this time, I used MC to change all three of them to the band career. This way, any tips they receive will count towards whoever's jar the townies put the money in.

Lvv1FrX.jpg
    Harlan and L4U-Rn also went to the park, but they got distracted when a relative went into labor.

Qk7L3Ar.jpg
    Daisy invited Carly Langerak over to visit. Carly is the daughter of Cori Lucas (a @CravenLestat Sim) and Nathaniel Wolff, but she is also John Langerak's wife. This makes her Daisy's sister-in-law.

UU4fEWR.jpg
    L4U-Rn saw a paparazzo at the door and it made her mad. Her angry mode was activated and she started insulting and arguing with this lady.
    Goth Family, Day 262

UFZKpjy.jpg
    After she'd had her fill of arguing, I had her relax by painting pictures.

GQ1yJSi.jpg
    Harlan finally got hungry again so he got some autumn salad. When he dies, no one will need to eat except Brandon. However, with the newest baby not being far away, food will become a necessity in the household again.

vYvmvAQ.jpg
    Daisy played her keyboard in the kitchen.

IAGbY5R.jpg
    L4U-Rn got another opposite personality elixir, and this time, I am alright with the results and probably will stick with it. They are: Bot Fan, Frugal, Good, Excitable, and Brave. The only trait I'd change is Bot Fan as it is pretty useless.

gE2xI2e.jpg
    Lily continued her work cleaning out the old plants for winter time. I think it is just the money trees that are left, and they can last for 5 Sim generations or more according to the Sims Wiki.

tFcWqT3.jpg
    Harlan had a wish to train Elizabeth (Gaffney) Kemp, Daisy's friend that I made over and turned into a vampire. Daisy used her powers to summon Elizabeth, then she worked out while Harlan trained her friend.

Hp9JEwy.jpg
    CcTubar.jpg
    Daisy also wanted to chat with Dwight Langerak before he passes, so she summoned him into the garden. They talked for a while, then Daisy asked him if they could spar one more time. Dwight is a master martial artist who won the tournament in China, so he is the best a Sim can be. He also had maxed out athletics and logic, making him one of the most intelligent and athletic Sims I've ever had.

J9ZjQGV.jpg
    Lastly, Brandon and Lily woohooed before going to bed.

***I actually had one more day I was going to post, but since my game had crashed before saving, I will have to replay that day over so I deleted the pictures from it. There are two things I should mention before I close out this update. As the poll I posted recently shows, a majority of you wanted my family to move to Moonlight Falls next. That will be happening before too long, I'm just a few generations short of that. I think to make this go a bit faster, I am only going to do 5 or 6 generations per town after leaving Sunset Valley, unless I really want to stay longer. The second thing I want to mention is that even though the child of Lily and Brandon will be a PlantSim, I am removing that from them because they are technically going to be 1/4 PlantSim. I will keep their skin green, and their hair too, but since Brandon will be the father, they will probably be green skinned with fairy wings.
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    @Brandontaylor I am so glad Harlan didn´t die while I was away from the forums! :p
    Oh no, Brandon is evil now, I wonder how that will play out.
    Dwight is an elder?!!
    Oh, a Sekemoto! Nice!
    Love your plantsims, Lily is my favorite one.
    Moonlight Falls! Awesome! <3
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
    @ZhakiraP Yeah, he decided he better wait for you, lol
    I'm not sure how it'll play out.
    Yeah, for the second time. He was one of several who were deaged.
    Yep, there are still some descendants left with familiar last names.
    Thanks, I like Lily too.
    Yep, and we are getting closer to it. If I didn't have other things to do and wasn't working, I'd actually probably already have the family there, lol
    Goth Family, Day 263

ejTY58e.jpg
    L4U-Rn went to the family graveyard where she chatted with Nathaniel Wolff, the father of Carly Langerak.

d2D9Iog.jpg
    Harlan and Daisy just had a friendly chat this morning, mostly because they can't woohoo all the time.

F1Y0gMx.jpg
    L4U-Rn came home from the cemetery to further her Plumbotics knowledge.

LASj8lo.jpg
    nOj9UtX.jpg
    I sent the band over to the park so they could try to get some tips. Harlan and L4U-Rn came a bit later and ended up dancing together.

Q07BSan.jpg
    3a8bYPB.jpg
    I ended up sending the family to the Grind to do some dancing afterwards. I took the photo a little too soon as the car in front didn't load all the way.

Day 264

gKrugio.jpg
    Lily wanted to workout as soon as she woke up so I just let her.

cG3isx5.jpg
    When it was time to work in the garden, I made Lily stop. There aren't many plants in here at the moment though.

GHSKbsv.jpg
    L4U-Rn was working on Plumbotics again, but her machine was invisible.

qJtPML7.jpg
    DjZfRjS.jpg
    I don't know if any of you remember, but Elizabeth had one child back when Daisy first became friends with her. Well, now she was pregnant with her second husbands child. I didn't realize this before, but Elizabeth is actually a Sekemoto. The Gaffney last name actually came from her first husband, Moses. She is now married to a Giovanni Kemp and the child she will have was named Preston.

CGCZLiL.jpg
    Lily and Brandon spent a little bit of romantic time together while the others were busy.

oZI19Bc.jpg
    Lily played her guitar for a while after that, until it was time for the party to start.

HdKW7lb.jpg
    Brandon dressed up like a hotdog while Harlan dressed up in Eric Jones' old Spooky Day costume.

Ub4qTzr.jpg
    Daisy decided to dress like a cheerleader.

qXEZ59h.jpg
    Out in the dining room, Carrie Naquin was putting food on the table. Sheena Langerak decided to dress like a burglar but chose to wear flip flops with it. Rain came dressed like an astronaut while Lily wore a hockey mask like Jason.
    Goth Family, Day 264 continued

T8Ey1Wo.jpg
    Since there was plenty of food, I called the guests and family into the dining room to eat. I guess it is a combined Spooky Day/Feast Day.

5P102oX.jpg
    Rose came to the party dressed up as some kind of rocker, or maybe a supervillain of some sort. I'm not sure who the hotdog is because it's not Brandon but I think it might be John Langerak. The blonde man looks like he might be some kind of Star Wars character and I'm not sure who top hat guy is.

vlP8222.jpg
    yqDaa6Y.jpg
    However, tragedy struck at the party as Harlan Goth decided to pass away on his 90th day. He'd actually lived two lifetimes due to a Young Again elixir so he's actually like 150 days or so. For a spookier picture, I turned all the lights to red while Harlan dealt with the Reaper.

GoDdspw.jpg
    Some of the guests had left by this point, but John Langerak mourned the loss of his brother-in-law.

Day 265

z9tvCbJ.jpg
    It was very early in the morning but Brandon really wanted to play his drums.

JZIqRfR.jpg
    Lily working in the garden again.

gwKCvRJ.jpg
    I put some of the market stands up so I could buy some life fruit.

9iinIWf.jpg
    Brandon and Lily spent some time together. They are the only couple in the house now.

h9s60ho.jpg
    Of course, they had to end up in bed.

YecATQ3.jpg
    Daisy needed a friend to talk to so Elizabeth came over to comfort her.

jyGzwPJ.jpg
    Daisy was somewhat cheered up so she and Elizabeth took this photo together. It seems every time I tried doing this that it looked like Elizabeth was trying to kiss Daisy on the cheek.
    Goth Family, Day 265, continued

2tG1K7d.jpg
    Lily had a wish to give Brandon a plant kiss or whatever it's called so I had her do it.

HSLhyPo.jpg
    Brandon hadn't had the pleasure of meeting Elizabeth yet, but he decided to introduce himself with a prank. Luckily, Elizabeth absolutely loved it. She had no issue with him.

mOGaDp9.jpg
    Daisy got invited to a party and she chatted with Sheila Langerak for a bit.

NJdIiWV.jpg
    Rose saw that Daisy had broke down away from the guests, so she went to comfort her mother. Rose told her she missed Harlan as well.

OO5r7XK.jpg
    L4U-Rn was the only one awake once I sent everybody else to sleep. I just decided she could look at the stars or something. I didn't really know what else to have her do.

LDYUhos.jpg
    Using Debug Enabler, I forced Eric Jones to come back for a visit. He never did it autonomously, so I did it so L4U-Rn could chat with her father.

vmeKNFH.jpg
    And lastly, L4U-Rn decided to perform comedy for the ghosts but no one even watched.
    Goth Family, Day 266

k455NDP.jpg
    Brandon and Lily had a little early morning chat.

sO46Wg5.jpg
    Lily took care of the garden one more time before winter sets in.

o0lHMeD.jpg
    Soon after, Daisy got the opportunity to grow 10 excellent cheeses, which means that she'll be taking over the gardening again when spring comes.

SY9DAiC.jpg
    Brandon pulled a prank on Lily, and it made her mad again.

jBVWwrs.jpg
    L4U-Rn held a comedy show in Daisy's bedroom, but only Brandon watched it.

8RrR8gE.jpg
    Lily wanted to work out some more.

8RrR8gE.jpg
    Brandon and Lily then had a jam session together while L4U-Rn was dancing. Daisy didn't join because she was busy eating at the Bistro again.

W6C6Bob.jpg
    Daisy wanted someone to chat with so I had her summon her brother John.

SZ4k8KZ.jpg
    Then the siblings had a sparring session in the park.

f5JpxSB.jpg
    Lastly, L4U-Rn decided to paint a picture.
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    @Brandontaylor oh no! I jinxed him! :#
    L4U-Rn the comedian :p
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
    Goth Family, Day 267 and Day 268

enXb5rh.jpg
    L4U-Rn finished her first large sized painting. Instead of keeping it, she sold it for $96.

X27NNpD.jpg
    Lily went over to the cemetery to have a chat with Tommy Bunch, a distant relative.

TIa60ue.jpg\
    Brandon was working on trying to get his drumming skill to level 10. His LTW is to have three skills at level 10, although this is actually his second LTW. The first was to be worth a certain amount of money.

Fnv0XUj.jpg
    I wasn't doing anything with Lily at the time so she just played video games.

QvnoXTK.jpg
    Daisy had another opportunity to work out for 4 hours. This was enough to make her a 5-Star celebrity. I'm going to let the family stay famous until Moonlight Falls, then I'll try to rid the family of it by not taking opportunities and also by slowly lowering Sims status over the generations there.

SEbCpUq.jpg
    Lily went to the diner for a while and tried to play there for tips. However, nobody wanted to tip her here.

Olz9SNt.jpg
    Later on that same day, she called the other family members in the band and they did make some tips at the park.

ay60LgN.jpg
    When they all got tired of playing music, I sent the other two home while Lily at supper with her sister Rose.

Xbt3mtH.jpg
    Daisy went to the Bistro to eat, then she talked with three people about the food.

xqkD0tT.jpg
    L4U-Rn continues to learn the bot building skill, and when she reaches level 10, Daisy has a surprise for her.

0vSPS0Z.jpg
    In the morning, Lily decided to start exercising.

AQi1Q89.jpg
    I sent Brandon over to the cemetery to talk with some ghosts. It just happened to be Lily's great grandmother, who also happens to be Brandon's great grandmother as well. That means that Brandon and Lily are distant cousins. Oh well, it's Sims, and it's not like it's close relatives.

cAuPYdR.jpg
    I have just been having Brandon work on skills that are higher up so he can complete his LTW of learning 3 skills to level 10.

d1KktFB.jpg
    Daisy decided to play video games instead of doing anything else.

6Km7Oha.jpg
    L4U-Rn then got her off the couch so they could have a pillow fight.

lxn45Vc.jpg
    Lily bought two potent enlightenment elixirs. The first one gained her a few skill points in writing, and the second one taught her the first few levels of nectar making.

Q9zhhQ6.jpg
    Daisy and Brandon started chatting with one another, but then Daisy gave him an autonomous flower kiss. I also caught Lily randomly using her mod given power to quickly grow plants on Daisy's cheese plants.

N7a7TfZ.jpg
    Brandon wanted to show Lily that she was the woman for him, so he gave her a passionate kiss. Daisy's flower kiss didn't trigger any cheating scandal or anything so everything is fine with the world.

mid9k7v.jpg
    And lastly, here is a family photo minus L4U-Rn.
    @ZhakiraP He died before you commented the previous time so you didn’t jinx him. 🙂
    Yeah, she needs to stick to her painting. No one paid attention to her comedy.
    Goth Family, Days 269, 270, and 271

GU1NIkp.jpg
    L4U-Rn went back to painting smaller pictures until she paints 30 paintings. Then she can paint the larger ones because she'll be able to do so faster.

s0NxMTi.jpg
    Then she chatted with Daisy and told her that she can make the best hotdogs Daisy will ever eat.

IKpNojM.jpg
    Afterwards, Daisy practiced martial arts with the Plumbot.

rxF5M3d.jpg
    Meanwhile, Lily was making an igloo off to the side of the house.

OUzsoHM.jpg
    Daisy had four different wishes and skating with L4U-Rn was one of them.

YdwvdL6.jpg
    I happened to see the Kemp family out and about. Giovanni Kemp is the second husband of Elizabeth (Sekemoto-Gaffney) Kemp, and Preston is their son. She has a daughter named Jaimee Gaffney with her first husband, Moses Gaffney.

aXgVK98.jpg
    Daisy went to visit her daughter Ivy. She happens to live in the little starter trailer, but when I moved her and Holly out, they were given $200,000. Either Holly took it it all and left Ivy with little, or this trailer was all that was available for them at the time.

6b4vkm3.jpg
    fhnKwzv.jpg
    Inside, Daisy had a nice chat with Ivy, then she met her new grandchild, Eva Langerak.

reLXSyW.jpg
    oTK9Tsu.jpg
    Daisy then went to visit Holly and another grandbaby, Dominic Langerak. Afterwards, she had a nice chat with Holly. I found out Daisy has the best relationship with Holly than Ivy, so I think I need to have Daisy chat with Ivy again.
    Goth Family, Days 269, 270, and 271 (Part 2)

RBF119p.jpg
    For some reason, I couldn't figure out where Rose lived. It turns out it was the old Bachelor home. I knew that Roses daughter, Sheri Langerak, had aged to child, so I wanted Daisy to start a relationship with her.

JAE8eoC.jpg
    Afterwards, Daisy chatted with Rose.

Vx32k2l.jpg
    L4U-Rn finally hit level 10 of the bot building skill. Now it was time for Daisy to give her a gift, but a few other things happened first.

C3IjuYE.jpg
    First of all, Brandon turned on his aura of mind and body, then challenged Daisy to a game of chess.

UiAUOAE.jpg
    Daisy had an elixir to throw at Brandon, but I forgot what it was for.

QSkOe8b.jpg
    Lily wanted to help her husband gain level 10 in another skill, so she decided to throw a protest on unskilled Sims. Toaster was her first supporter, even though he hates Lily for breaking up his marriage to L4U-Rn.

VbX7tMM.jpg
    Daisy had some compositions to learn.

zEHw9lV.jpg
    Sheri had aged up to a teenager after Daisy left the previous day. I kind of did a throwback with her looks, as she got the same hairstyle Ariana had, and was dressed similar to Emily Jones second look she had. Sheri is honoring two of her ancestors.

Wp6CEgB.jpg
    Daisy then congratulated L4U-Rn on reaching level 10 of the bot building skill.

XDk5oA6.jpg
    Daisy shut L4U-Rn down, then she deactivated the cleaning chip to put in a sentience chip.

Q8I8DrC.jpg
    L4U-Rn gave Daisy a hug, and this time, she actually meant it. She had pretty much everything it takes to be close to a human, besides actually becoming one. Then, L4U-Rn decided she'd drop her Plumbot spelling for the real spelling: Lauren.

mdvUjsK.jpg
    Daisy went back to playing the keyboard, this time playing Peanut Butter and Jelly (The Entertainer by Scott Joplin)

7kk28bH.jpg
    Afterwards, she went to a party hosted by one of her son-in-laws.

kGErQTI.jpg
    Lastly, Lauren decided to paint another picture.
    Goth Family, Days 272 through Day 276 Part 1

wVEeMYj.jpg
    It was time for Brandon to eat again. His Hardly Hungry reward only made him have to eat around once a day to every other day. He was happy because salad is his favorite food.

9rvuVbk.jpg
    Lily had a chat with Lauren (Thank God I changed her name, I was getting tired of typing L4U-Rn all the time).

8gOq5Oz.jpg
    Brandon contemplating his next move during a chess game against himself.

LMCpwE7.jpg
    I mentioned earlier that Daisy needed to slightly raise her relationship with Ivy. I used the summoning power the PlantSim mod gave Daisy to bring her to the house.

oOh2k1w.jpg
    Lily had another exercise wish or opportunity so I had her do that.

RNXMx8T.jpg
    Daisy went to the alchemy store to buy random elixirs but on her way home, she was stopped by a tourist who is a big fan of hers.

w5Q0PaT.jpg
    One of the elixirs Daisy bought was a skill booster one, which she used on Brandon. However, it only increased one of his lower skills, one I'm not focusing on for his LTW.

75ip4Kj.jpg
    Only Daisy and Lily have access to the garden, so I'm not sure who made this snowman. Regardless, Daisy destroyed it.

6RNEE5c.jpg
    After a while, I sent the family to The Grind to dance and I got to say, I really like the club dance Sims do there.

iQRkObI.jpg
    I was surprised by how many people actually came to dance. I should have added it to the world a lot sooner.

WRPW1zE.jpg
    Lily paid for a round of drinks again, and I found out that it isn't one set price. The more people at the bar, the more you will have to spend for a round of drinks, just like in real life. However, it is always a small amount, even when it's crowded.

ViWu09l.jpg
    Daisy spotted Elizabeth there. Her husband, Giovanni Kemp, was dancing with someone else (friends, not romantically) so Daisy convinced Elizabeth to give him a smooch. However, the smooch didn't happen because Giovanni was busy dancing and it cancelled the action.

PxBICGf.jpg
    Some of the Sims getting the drinks that Lily bought.

A9Gfm48.jpg
    The following morning, Daisy talked with her sprite, Shonna.

VJiGeTt.jpg
    The family had a gift giving party, but I had to zoom out to get most of the guests in the picture. It looks a little funny because of that.

pDZqKhq.jpg
    Sheri Langerak and Pierre Langerak watch Daisy open a gift, while Ivy chats with Shawn Langerak.

***Part two will be posted tomorrow. Depending on whether I get the things I have to get done finished in enough time, I might end up playing again. If not, then it might be Wednesday or Friday before I can play again.