Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited March 2022
    Feb 23 - The Ins and Outs of Clubs - Part 3

573-texts.png
    Morgan ran away from Dylan's house feeling the hot tears on her face. Dang! She hated how she was feeling. She was such a jumble of emotions...mad and sad all at the same time. One minute she wanted to kick some garbage cans...and the next minute she longed to have Dylan just hold her in his arms and give her a hug. How had this even happened? How had she fallen so fast for this guy? She had never felt this way before. She and Dylan were so different...but maybe they were more alike than she thought.

morgan-walking-thoruygh-town.png

She continued walking through town and decided to go to a place she hadn't been in awhile. Bathe de Rill, where the Renegades met...down to the washroom area...to do what they did best...cause mischief. And tonight that is just what she needed. To escape where no-one would find her.

morgan-sad-in-town.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After Wolfgang brought Sofia to the ferry and saw her safely off, he texted Morgan.

where-are-you-text.png

Wolfgang texting: "Morgan...where are you? We need to talk..."

There was no response from Morgan. He thought for a moment, and then figured he knew where she had gone. It would be where he would go if he wanted to be alone.

ive-got-it-i-know-where-she-went.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In the Washrooms at Bathe de Rill:

sabotaging-a-toilet.png

Morgan had just finished sabotaging a toilet and she still didn't feel any better. But she was determined to just keep going until she did. Like she was in control of her life again. Like the Chain Breakers never existed...like Dylan never existed...

sad-morgan.png

She heard someone behind her.

Wolfgang peeked around the corner, "I thought I'd find you here. How's it going?"

hows-it-going-morgan.png

Morgan took a deep breath, "Well, I've only sabotaged one toilet...but I am heading to work on my second now..."

Wolfgang: "Morgan, you know that's not what I meant..."

Morgan stopped what she was doing and walked over to a bench to sit down with Wolfgang.

Morgan faced him, "Look...I'm fine...just fine. Great in fact!" she looked down for a moment, "So...did everyone have a practice with...with that girl...is she really good?"

you-and-dylan-are-stubborn.png

Wolfgang: "I actually don't know if Sofia is any good or not, we cancelled the practice for tonight. Everyone was too upset..."

Morgan nodded and looked down at herself, "Look, Wolfgang, I'll wash my crew outfit and give it to you so you can return it to Dylan. He'll need it for..." she swallowed hard, "for...her..."

Wolfgang: "I don't think he wants the crew outfit back. He wants you back, Morgan..."

fiddling-or-regret.png

Morgan turned her face away, "Yeah, right. He's got a Starlight as a crew member now. Why would he want me?"

Wolfgang: "Geez...you and Dylan are so stubborn. Both of you! And you can't see what the rest of us are seeing..."

you-are-so-stubborn.png

Morgan put her hands on her hips, "And what is everyone seeing? That I'm not a good dancer?"

they-say-i-cant-dance-rev.png

Wolfgang: "Dang Morgan...you've got to get over that...it happened a few years' ago. So, you didn't make it in the Starlights. So what. Knowing what you know now, do you even want to be part of that dance crew?"

that-happened-years-ago.png

Morgan glared at him.

morgan-glared-at-him.png

Wolfgang: "I bet your answer would be no. And Sofia had nothing to do with getting picked. It was Veronica who decided that since you were a Renegade, you didn't fit into "her" world. "Her" version of the perfect dance crew. She only chose Sofia to make you feel bad. To lose confidence in yourself. Heck! And now she's kicked Sofia out of the Starlights, too, because Sofia broke a rule..."

i-beet-you-wouldbnt-want-to-be-in-the-starlights.png

Morgan nodded and looked down, "You know how Veronica hurt me, Wolfgang. She was horrible and mean to me. I've never told anyone else what she said. Only you know..."

you-know-she-hurt-me-wolf.png

Wolfgang: "Yeah, I know...it was really hard for you. And I agree, she shouldn't have said those things to you. But Sofia is not to blame here...it's Veronica. But I know you wouldn't just leave because a Starlight showed up. You wouldn't let a Starlight take your spot. The Morgan that I know would have probably fought her for it. So you wanna tell me the real reason you left?"

it-was-veronica.png

Morgan spat out: "I can't be in the Chain Breakers if...if...she's there...if she's a member of the crew, too...I just can't..."

i-just-cant-be-in-the-same-crew.png

Wolfgang looked at Morgan. He knew she wasn't telling him everything.

Wolfgang: "You're crushing on him, aren't you Morgan? You like Dylan, and you heard he went dancing with Sofia...and that upset you..."

youre-crushing-him.png

Morgan flashed a startled look at him, "You're wrong...that's not it at all...Dylan and I are just friends. He can go out with who he wants..."

morgan-is-in-love-with-dylan.png

Wolfgang gave Morgan a look, "Right...Morgan, how long have we known each other? You think I don't know what you're feeling? We all see it. You and Dylan. Adam even has a bet going, on who will kiss whom first at the Dance-Off Competition..."

well-was-she-any-good.png

Morgan responded angrily: "Well, it won't be me..."

Wolfgang: "It's a good thing I bet on Dylan then..." he smirked.

Morgan grinned.

laughing-together.png

Wolfgang laughed, "I knew that would get you. Listen, Dylan never wanted you to leave. He told Sofia that the dance crew was full. And look, I knew about Dylan and Sofia going dancing. I advised him not to, but he said it was just dancing. And now it has all blown up in their faces, hasn't it? So, think about it okay? You're a Chain Breaker. You would never have fit in the Starlights. You are way too good a dancer for them..."

i-may-have-overreacted.png

Morgan smiled, "Yeah, it's true...I fit right into the Chain Breakers...I really like that dance crew..."

Wolfgang: "And it's not just the Chain Breakers, Morgan...it's Dylan. The dude really likes you. When you left and he came back inside...gosh, Morgan...the look on his face...he looked so sad. I felt his pain.

morgan-he-was-so-sad.png

Morgan: "I didn't mean to hurt him...really I didn't...I was just so angry...angry that he might like someone else...that he took her out dancing...and he never asked me, you know, to go dancing...and maybe because she was a Starlight...and the very same sim who got the place on the Starlight dance crew instead of me. I might...I might have over-reacted..."

i-was-angry.png

Wolfgang raised an eyebrow: "Ya think? So, did he text you?"

Morgan bit her lip, "Yeah, he did..." she said looking at her cell, "...576 times..."

i-rest-my-caser.png

Wolfgang: "I rest my case. So what are you going to do about it?"

ill-think.png

Morgan looked at him, "I'll think about things...I need some time..."

Wolfgang: "Well, you better decide soon, because the Dance-Off Competition is only a week away..."

morgan-realizing-that-she-is-angry-because-she-thought-dylan-liked-someone.png

Morgan looked away not knowing what she should do. Her emotions were so torn right now.

Wolfgang: "In the meantime...I think some of these toilets need work...don't you?" he said smiling at her and handing her a wrench.

Morgan smiled back and grabbed the wrench from Wolfgang, "Thanks for coming, Wolfgang...and please don't tell Dylan you saw me, okay?"

morgan-and-wolf-all-smiles.png

Wolfgang: "Saw who?" he shrugged and applied the wrench to the toilet.

both-sabotaguing-toilets.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Meanwhile, at the Starlights Dance Practice:

dj-showing-off-moves.png

DJ had a great practice with his new group, the Starlights. He just wished he could get Veronica alone to get a little one-on-one time with her. But she said she had a ton of homework after the practice and couldn't hang out. Of course he understood that.

He walked out with one of the dance crew members, Polliana DeMure and they chatted.

so-um-when-do-we-get-the-massages-do-the-massage-therapist-come-over.png

DJ: "So, Polliana...when do the Starlights normally get their massages? I've never had one before. Does the masseuse come here, or do we go to a spa or something?"

Polliana: "Oh DJ, you are too funny! Massages? We don't get massages...although I'd love to go for one. Who the heck told you that? Was it Archie? He is always trying to pull some prank on the new members...you know fun initiation and all..."

oh-thats-a-good-one-dj.png

DJ: "Say what? No massages? You know...all the pampering the Starlights get. I just thought that you all got massages...

Polliana just shook her head.

DJ: "Gee, well it's one of the reasons I joined. Well, that...and..." he came in closer to Polliana whispering,"...promise you won't say anything...but Veronica and I are an item...you know...she said that she couldn't see me because I was in another dance crew...but that if I joined the Starlights that we could be together..."

what-no-massages-thats-why-i-joined-this-crew.png

Polliana: "DJ, you must have heard Veronica wrong. There's no way she said that. Archie is her boyfriend...although it's all hush hush...But if you're looking for a girlfriend...I'm available...and I think you are just so funny and cute..."

what-she-has-a-boyfriend.png

DJ looked mad. Veronica had a boyfriend? The nerve of her. She had alluded that she was single. How had he fallen for that? It's like he couldn't say no to Veronica last night. He would have done anything for her...it was crazy...he had never felt like that before. But he had been duped...played...and he wasn't playing any more.

ive-been-had.png

DJ: "Um...I really like you and all Polliana...but I don't think the Starlights are for me..."

Polliana: "You're quitting the Starlights? No one ever quits the Starlights!"

youre-leaving-the-starlights.png

DJ: "Well, tell Veronica I just did!"

tell-veronica-i-quit-i-am-going-back-to-the-chain-breakders.png

DJ went into the washroom and removed the Starlight dance crew outfit. He came out wearing his Chain Breakers outfit and handed the Starlight outfit to Polliana.

Polliana: "Dj...are you in another dance crew? You know, I really can't socialize with you during competition month..."

yeah-this-is-who-i-am-what-was-i-thinking.png

DJ: "Yeah, I know...it's a Starlight rule...well...that's too bad...see you around then..."

And DJ turned on his heel and left.

DJ thinking, "What the heck was I thinking joining the Starlights? I was tricked...and it's like Veronica had some hold over me last night. And they don't even get massages. I was such a fool. I am a Chain Breaker, and that's who I am. And I am going to work even harder now, because there's one thing I know....the Chain Breakers are going to win that Dance-Off Competition!"

dj-mad-exit-from-villareal-house.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @afai1261
    Aww, so glad to see Robin & Melissa still together. I never would've guessed Melissa was the one to send the message. Seems she's just trying to help though. Poor Aaron... then he wipes out on his broom! hehe I'm sorry for laughing but I burst out in giggles seeing him in the flowers there. :D Snape? Um, Hogwarts, right? I think I've heard that name in association with Harry Potter.

Yep, I'm one of 'those.' Never read the books, never saw the movies. Only thing I know about any of it is from what I read online and what the kids in my old TS2 forum wrote about it. We had a roleplay board for Harry Potter/Hogwarts. One of my Staff's idea, she loved all that stuff. Apparently a lot of my members did too, very popular board. Anyway...

Cale! Gawd, he's so gorgeous in your game! LOVE that screenshot! <3 And there he is again, and again! o.O Methinks Cale's surrogate Watcher might have a thing for him. ;) I don't blame you though, I made the Dude and I think he's very good looking myself. I might be just a wee bit biased though. :)

OMG! Oh No! Gah! He got the Strangeify curse! o.O Wow, he's lucky you're using that overlay. hehe Poor guy, he just can't get a break can he?

Yep, Simeon was the perfect one to tell him he's acting like a darn fool. Does Simeon know about he and Hunter though and what happened? I'm guessing no. :/

Pfft, liked them? LIKE THEM!? Are you kidding me? I loved them, of course. He's my baby. Well, he's not a baby, but you get it. <3

Oh good! I'm glad you're not going that route with Aaron. It just doesn't seem like something he'd do to me. Even if he is extremely upset with Hunter right now. He loves him despite everything and would feel horrible if he did. I am so, SO excited for April too. You have no idea! Very sad about it too, I'll miss the Realm and everyone there for one thing.

Probably because I think he really likes playing it, it shows! Ohhhh, okay. hehe Yep, you were spot on! Bravo! :)

I try not to look since I love surprises, but sometimes I do. *whistles innocently* o:)

I just had to have at least one update showing off how cute toddlers are in this game. Even if everyone already knows and has seen it a zillion times. I don't get to play with them very often, so I just felt like indulging myself. :) It warmed my heart too! Well hey, once I decided to give Joe a stuffed dog instead of Blarfy, it's name was a given! ;)

@permanentrose
    Aww man, that's a big bummer. :( I hope you're feeling a bit better now. Stomach bugs are the worst! Get better soon dear! *Hugs*

Holy Simoly! Look at that daily pic! Guessing you had to use a Mod to pull that off. It's fantastic! <3

Uh oh, this doesn't sound good and judging by the daily pic, it ends in disaster. o.O Okay, so, guessing Matthias was just knocked out, but then the lava bomb actually killed him is why Elle blames L. for his death. It's not funny, but it is, I totally get it! Kind of reminds me of how Morrigan landed in that Snow Pal when she fell off her broom. ;) Oh no, Nessa! L.'s little sister! So they both lost a loved one and blame each other. Wow! Good job with your lore, love it! I can tell this must've taken some time to set-up too with all the poses and the Lava bombs. Very, very cool!

Cale! Aww, that is an adorable daily pic with his daughter! <3

Oh man, they named their baby after her sister that died in that bombing! :( So bittersweet.

*gasp* CALE! How could you!? Sheesh, I raised you better than that Dude! Don't blame Clem for being P.O'ed at him for saying that. Aww, Finley! What a cute name and he's a spellcaster! Awesome! Can't wait to see what he looks like as a toddler (hope he has red hair hehe).

Kate is so adorable! What a sweetheart! Love the pic of her cuddling with Grandma Essa! Oh hey! That's right! She does have Damon's haircolor! Not so messed up genetics afterall eh? And a sweet hug for Daddy. Awww! Thank you so, so much for showing both of Cale's kids with their Mamas and family! It's always fun to see Essa and Damon in your game too! We have so much cross character action going on this year eh? I love it! <3

@SoulGal7
    Aww, Morgan, Honey, just go back to him! Guess I don't blame her though for wanting to go somewhere to just hide and be alone for awhile. I'm glad Wolfgang knew where she'd go though. He's a great friend to her! So glad he's helping her through this and making her understand none of it is HER fault with Veronica, Sofia, her dancing, etc. Glad he's made her realize and somewhat admit her feelings for Dylan too. Like he said, it's quite obvious they like each other. He even told her about the bet! I have a feeling she'll end up going back. ;)

Yay! DJ is going back too! Awesome! I hoped something like this would happen. Didn't seem like he could be that easily duped by Veronica either. Of course she's got black magic on her side, wasn't his fault he fell for it. Glad he ran into Polliana to inadvertently help him figure out what was going on. Good it's made him even more determined to help his crew win the Dance Off! Go DJ! Good for you!
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited March 2022
    March 21st Comments:

@Karababy52
    I did the same thing with D.J. Joseph is his middle name. But, because there is no middle name slot, I had to put it as part of his first name. As much as I do like winter in the game, yes...I will be happy it's over with for close to 9 months. D.J. got a familiar orb from Phoebe. Not sure I am going to use it. I like Draco just by himself right now for D.J.

I think you mentioned it to me before you weren't going to have Cale start the 100 baby challenge until he was a young adult, so I get it that this one won't count. He can help dad raise his...step siblings?...though if Cale wants the help.
    :joy: "If your son says it's a kitty, it's a kitty Cale!" The flashcard teaching and learning was cute. I see little Joe is a chatterbox. Looking forward to watching him grow up. Wonder if he's going to be a ladies man like his dad. :blush:
    Paige is part of the Charmed series as well. I'm just twisting it a bit like I am with the Halliwell sisters. Will kind of give you an idea how she became on the Charmed show once you get to know her more in my story. Not everything will match, but the general portion will be from the show. I won't go into much details so you get to watch and see what happens. :smile:

@afai1261
    Ugh! When is Aaron going to take a break from trying to duel?! The poor guy needs to step away from it. Even if it's for a day. Aaron's emotions are running wild on him. Maybe instead of asking the Sages to duel, he ask for advice instead. :lol: I am feeling bad for the guy, though.
    Oh, that makes sense about Adam. Wrong place, wrong time! Ha, ha! Yeah, D.J. really has nothing better to do since I have him stuck in Glimmerbrook not being able to go pretty much anywhere else. So making him spend all day brewing potions and practicing magic is what he does best.

@SoulGal7
    Veronica is a true "Mean Girl". Poor Sofia. That really is a dumb rule. But that's Veronica for you. "D.J.!! What are you doing?!" I am shaming him right now. :lol: But I get it. He's all googly eyes at her. I am hoping Luna quits and goes after Sofia to be there for her. Really throw one at Veronica!
    Now it's drama with Morgan! She's holding a long grudge against Sofia. Then she finds out Dylan went dancing with her. Now she has a grudge with Dylan. :lol: I hope she doesn't really quit the Chain Breakers. Bad enough they lost D.J. And yay for Cale for just wanting to get some action with the mystery girl known as Veronica and not join her dance crew.

@RememberJoy
    Happy to see Kaori enjoying spellcasting. Adam's been a great teacher. Oh, I wonder who the mystery man is?! Looks to be a vampire. I'm thinking this has to do with Kaori's grandparents for some reason. The mystery is afoot! :smile:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    @permanentrose
    Mar 21: Oh, Matthias... How freaking dare you??? So it's all his fault (well along with those other evil vampires but if he was the one who actually staged the attack...) Sheesh!
    Oof Elle just running over to hold him after he gets zipzapped... Her expression is heart breaking! Argh and then L still pulling Elle away from Matthias before he gets crushed, they're still best friends in that moment but Elle blames L and everything falls apart...
    OMG I shouldn't be laughing so hard at the lava bomb on top of Matthias but I am :joy: I definitely was not expecting that when you said he'd be dying LOL - maybe I should feel bad about it since he's my sim but I don't :D
    And oh wow I predicted Nessa dying too... ouch.
    Wonder if this conflict will be resolved soon! Or if it'll be an ongoing arc and continue until August, maybe?
    Bravo, this lore was perfect! *applauds*

Mar 22: Ahhh that pose of Cale and Kate in the daily pic is one of my favourite toddler/parent poses!
    And of course they have to name the baby after L's sister, so sweet yet so sad!
    Lol the exchange between Cale and Clem at the hospital is great :D
    Finley is a great name!
    That pic where Kate is walking toward Piper, her little face is adorable!

@Karababy52
    Mar 22: "(Quit saying 'stuff' all the time. Sheesh!)" - LOL me :joy:
    Sandy's thoughts about loving hearing Cale play... <3 These two are so perfect for each other!
    Also Sandy putting Joe to bed, aww! The tuck in animation gets me every time lol
    Aw so cute how Cale taught Sandy some guitar!
    :open_mouth: He called her 'babe'! But I don't think she minded ;)
    And then he sings a song for her, so sweet <3

~~~
    Lol nah don't feel bad about laughing at him with his head in the flowers, I laughed too :joy:
    Oh yeah Snape is from Harry Potter haha. I used to be very into the series but I've lost interest in it recently.
    Methinks Cale's surrogate Watcher might have a thing for him
    Cale's surrogate Watcher will neither confirm nor deny that... ;)

I died laughing when he got the repulsive curse :D But no he really can't catch a break!

Um, I don't know if Simeon knows or not, eh... Maybe I shouldn't admit that LOL
    He's my baby. Well, he's not a baby, but you get it. <3
    Oh I definitely get it, feel that way about some of my sims myself! Like Aaron and Hunter, they're my babies right now lol. I am going to cry while writing their reunion next month, 100%

I ended up putting a few more of my male spellcasters in the save as teens, Aaron met one and flirted with him but then I was just like hmm no this doesn't work anymore. It just felt kinda wrong lol

@RememberJoy
    Mar 22: Stunning daily pic!
    Lol love that short and simple "She kicked my butt." :joy:
    Ah, uni discussions... Wonder what Adam will end up doing for his degree!
    What a great way to duel :D
    Dang I would have expected Kaori to win, since she had the high ground ;)
    Going camping together is a perfect way to get away from the haunted house and the supposed danger of that vampire roaming through Glimmerbrook!

@SoulGal7
    Feb 23: Dang Morgan really needs a hug!
    Not surprised she went down to Bathe de Rill... and sabotaged a toilet... Morgan, you're better than this, girl!
    I'm so glad Wolfgang found her and had that conversation with her.
    Wolfgang: "It's a good thing I bet on Dylan then..." he smirked.
    :joy: Perfect lol
    Ah and now DJ finds out the truth, and he's out! Good lad!
    Go the Chain Breakers!!!
    edited March 2022
    March 23
    *Not much in the way of 'story' today but Aaron is still being an idiot :joy:
    8Bigzwy.png
    It ain't easy, being green...
    7mjdDrS.png

He doesn't even look that bothered, sheesh!
    i1V74tx.png
    Qh678JF.png

The cowplant is just as enticing as ever...
    Fxwu3fg.png
    prxsUCR.png

And it'll still try to eat you even if you look like a plant yourself...
    AnShrep.png
    OlVwbP1.png
    cX3mJor.png

Let's do the foolish thing and ask Simeon for another duel, shall we?
    sWfP0x2.png
    mQZ3I87.png
    O1d0v9S.png
    WyJlEfG.png
    5dpWJXz.png
    Hmm yes that was a very good idea, Mr. Winterson.

I genuinely do not know why L was tense for this update and that update from a couple days ago
    LXCr896.png
    s4O6n5b.png
    VsZU48n.png

:neutral:
    V4Vxeoi.png
    qqbOnJb.png
    9PAH4hZ.png

Th4Yf2g.png

Oh hi Cale!
    cctMp52.png
    UcweUXe.png

Post edited by afai1261 on
    March 22nd Comments:

@afai1261
    Couldn't help but laugh at green Aaron. Suits him with his attitude towards others right now. Just needs a pointy hat now. :lol:
    Paige is also from the Charmed show. Bringing her in a little differently than they did on the show itself.

@permanentrose
    I think I giggled a little too with the fire crater on Matthias. And L. should not be blamed. Matthias got himself killed technically. L. just zapped him to stop him from further damage. There's the cowplant minding its own business :lol: And sad about Nessa. Surprised L. didn't get angry over that like Elle got angry over Matthias' death.
    Cale is sure getting around in your story...lol! He only appeared once in mine and he was jogging by D.J.'s tent. Hoping he appears at the same college as D.J. I do have plans for him in StrangerVille, tho.

@Karababy52
    Cale and Sandy are made for each other. Just worried about them when the 100 baby challenge starts. Curious how she's going to take it when he keeps becoming a father. :lol:

@SoulGal7
    Good to see Wolfgang talked some sense into Morgan. Maybe she'll even start to like Sofia. They can share their dislike over Veronica. :lol:

Oh, D.J. finally comes to his senses. I still shame him for even considering changing teams. But good to see he is going back to the Chain Breakers. Worried what Dylan will think about him since Dylan knows he was switching sides and now is going back. If D.J. tells the truth and explains everything to him, Veronica is in more trouble with Dylan than she thinks. And that's a good thing. :lol:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-mar12.jpg
    March 12: Spellcraft & Sorcery!

Side Note:
    No storytelling for this daily image. D.J. completed the Spellcraft & Sorcery Aspiration, so the daily image is to commemorate the occasion.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    edited March 2022
    March 23rd: Celebrating the last day of summer

iqQbcvs.png
    After a quick breakfast, Carol and I snuck out of the cabin early for a little fishing.
    7eiEKVJ.png
    It was a beautiful morning (after I cast a spell to get rid of the thunderstorm), and we enjoyed fishing silently together. An hour later, Kaori joined us and we chatted pleasantly together and all of us ended up catching a fish.
    4Z5AIuH.png
    After we finished up, I teleported us back to the lake we'd found yesterday for some more fun in the sun. It was such a beautiful day that we decided to go on a hike around the woods to take in the scenery.
    V2MJXfz.png
    Carol was having a blast and was even able to catch some bugs, including what looked like some dust sprites!
    jBXRpv9.png
    We found a waterfall and I got out the camera and tripod I'd bought for such an occasion.
    Co0JQAX.png
    "Smile!" I said as I snapped some photos of Kaori and Carol.
    LfZDWRA.png
    I even told them to look like we had gotten lost in the woods and they both sold it marvelously!
    7M065Pz.png
    We hiked back to the lake and Kaori and Carol put on their swimming suits. Of course I had to take a couple more photos.
    0sdCN9F.png
    I love these two.
    I even got in on a couple!
    SXDLEL3.png
    Kaori and Carol jumped into the lake to cool off while I pulled out my paints to try and capture the beauty of the area.
    TWHBVQ3.png
    Carol told us she was getting hungry, so Kaori started a fire and they roasted the fish we'd caught earlier that morning.
    6q6qxYx.png
    I finished my painting and joined them for lunch. Afterwards, I told them a tale about a pirate searching for a hidden treasure and all the adventures he went on to find it.
    iqQbcvs.png
    They both loved it! "Speaking of hidden things," I said conspiratorially, "I think I saw something interesting while we were hiking earlier. Do you want to investigate?" Carol jumped up, "Yes!" she cried, "Let's go on an adventure!" I led them to a dark patch of woods where a suspicious arch made of branches and leaves lurked. "Where does it lead Daddy?" Carol asked, sounding a little worried, "Do you think there might be monsters hiding in there?" I grinned, "Only one way to find out," I said, pushing back the branches, "let's investigate!"
    KyN95d1.png
    We pushed through, past a small stream and through some brambles, until we reached a sunny clearing.
    6pFZx2n.png
    "I see a rainbow!" Carol cried, and dashed off. "Wait for us Sweetie!" I called as we ran to catch up. Indeed there was a beautiful rainbow being created by the mists of a large waterfall. "Let's go fishing again!" Carol said, pulling her rod out. "Maybe they have rainbow fish here!"
    sOQ2WKW.png
    We joined her and together we ended up catch a gummy fish and a crawdad; but to Carol's utter disappointment, nothing rainbow. An older man approached us wearing heavily patched clothing and introduced himself as the Hermit Craig.
    LvYjtb9.png
    He said he didn't get visitors often, but that we were welcome as long as we didn't stay too long. Carol asked if she could use his bathroom, and the hermit led her and Kaori to his cabin. I wandered around as evening settled in, and found some fireflies. Just as I was reaching out to catch them, a fat drop of rain hit my hand.
    OFB5d50.png
    The thunderstorm was trying to come back! I quickly put an end to that, and made my way over to the hermit's cabin. Kaori was out back chatting with Craig, and Carol was just coming out from using the bathroom.
    nMgLVHY.png
    I thanked the hermit for his hospitality, and we teleported our way back to our rental. After a quick dinner we put Carol to bed and ended the day by cuddling on the couch.
    Gq8s3fa.png
    Tomorrow was the first day of fall, and today had been a good farewell to summer.
    edited March 2022
    Hi All! Time for Comments. Hope everyone has a great day/night :)

@LegacySims2017 -
    Mar 12 - That's a great shot of DJ with the Halliwell Sage Sisters. Love it!

Mar 11 - Love the black and white scene between Phoebe and DJ...and he wins! Yes! DJ - you rock! And then Paige Matthews comes for a visit. Wow! She feels like she belongs there...and she was adopted? Hmm....I wonder if she is somehow related to the Halliwell Sisters. That would be cool. DJ certainly has opened up with her about the bully and how he came to Glimmerbrook. He must really trust her to divulge this info. I think we'll be seeing more of Paige in the future...!!!

Mar 10 - Yes, a color shot of DJ's victory over Phoebe! Woot!

Mar 9: Alright! I want to be able to stir a pot like that in real life. Hands free!

And as for DJ's momentary defection to the Starlights...well...believe me, Cale was nearly duped, too. You see Veronica gets special items from the g-pysy to use to "control" others, and, of course, she would have worn her "musk" perfume the night she went "poaching". I wasn't controlling either Cale or DJ, and the funny thing that happened was that within minutes of being outside, DJ actually just left and vanished. But then he came back...it was kind of weird...but maybe he should have just stayed where he had gone to and not come back. He might have been safer. And for some reason, when Veronica and DJ went outside, Cale just kind of followed them. Yes, it was like they were in a trance and just followed her.

@permanentrose -
    I hope you are feeling better. Mar 22 - What a cute shot of Cale and Kate as your daily photo. It made me so happy just looking at it. And we have a lot of births happening here. Ahhh...L gave birth to a daughter and named her Nessa. Ahhh...and a cute purple striped onesie. lol Oh man, Cale..."Are you sure it's mine?" he might be asking that a lot in the future. teehee And then Clem goes into labour...like to prove a point. lol And Findley Conrad is a spellcaster...Cool! And little Kate ages up, and gets hugs from Essa :)

Mar 21 - Wow! What a fantastic daily shot! Whoa! The Realm is under attack! Oh I don't think this is a weak lore at all. I think this is fantastic! Oh...and Mathias gets rather "hot under the collar" and other places...gah! and that big volcanic rock squishes him...and then Nessa...oh gosh...she dies, too. Now that one is rather sad. After all those years of peace...tragedy strikes and the vampires are banned from the Realm. Yes, that makes sense.

Mar 20 - I chuckled when you started this off with she finished Scouts and then burned her Scout board. That's one way to celebrate! lol She don't need no "stinking badges"! (from Troop Beverly HIlls movie). Gosh! And pretty much sets herself on fire, too! lol
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited March 2022
    March 23

5x5tzP3.png
    So @afai1261 and I have been experimenting with/chatting about teen occult baby genetics and how they might be glitched, so I might need to "remake" Kate, since she's a bit broken genetically haha, but for now, I'm keeping her as she is since I played this update already. If I do decide to make her genetics work out properly, I will keep her black hair though :) Decided to do this update without commentary, as I feel like it's pretty easy to follow. Kate just stayed for the night at Cale and Robin's, she's not moving in, just to clarify that :)

bom49CD.png
    HLhtOBI.png
    M7mt8lF.png
    dTqv29E.png
    2AD2yMW.png
    wr9UxJr.png
    1E61zkj.png
    bRhAL4m.png

Again, I'm just so sorry I've fallen behind on comments. Been a heck of week, trying to keep up with school work while being so sick, and I'm struggling a bit, so the comments just aren't happening yet, I apologize. There's still so many things I want to do this month too, but idk if I'll have the time or energy to execute all my plans. We shall see :)
    edited March 2022
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-mar13.jpg
    March 13: Purveyor of Potions!

Side Note:
    No storytelling for this daily image. D.J. completed the Purveyor of Potions Aspiration, so the daily image is to commemorate the occasion. Them being on the dresser will be explained in a later part. I just wanted to show them off for his Aspiration completion.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited March 2022
    March - Day 23: "The worst part of life is waiting. The best part of life is having someone worth waiting for..."

v7mrnTi.png

Notes
    6M9bPU0.png
    The next day Cale did manage to finish writing his song when Joe took a nap. They spent the day together playing and learning. A routine began to slowly settle in place. An hour before Sandy would return home from the Realm, he put the little guy to bed for the night with a story.

When Sandy arrived, they decided have a game of chess.

G9MOj8i.png
    "Hey! What's that over there?"
    "What? I don't see anything?"

RmMrmjb.png
    "What am I looking at? That bug on the wall? It's just a ladybug."

cb0XLeL.png
    "You weren't scared of a ladybug were you? What did you see?"
    "Oh, no, I'm not. That must've been it. I just saw something move and freaked out a little is all."
    "Oh, okay."

3eLxCWP.png
    "Check!"
    (Uh huh, I see. She cheated! Didn't think you had it in you to do that Sandy.)

uZJcRwL.png
    (Didn't work though.)
    "Checkmate!"
    "What? You're kidding me?"
    "Nope, take a look."

UE4atBC.png
    "Aww, man! I should've known."
    (You can't beat the master Babe.)
    (The master?)
    (Shhhh...)

v8MAU5U.png
    Since it was such a warm, beautiful Spring evening, the two went outside to watch the clouds.
    "That one looks like an angel. See the wings?"
    "Yeah, it does."

6gI6MIk.png
    They continued watching for awhile, pointing out different things they saw, but mostly lay in companionable silence.

zOOgtsU.png
    Cale was looking at the clouds, but wasn't really thinking about them or seeing much in them. He was too busy daydreaming about what it would be like to kiss Sandy.

d7fYof2.png
    hvLIp8S.png
    (Yeah...magic.)

fWP5Vzm.png
    "Do you need any help?"
    "Nah, I got this. It's just roast chicken. I could make that with my eyes closed."

X13MwU2.png
    "Okay, I'll go check on Joe then while you do that."
    "Give him a kiss for me."

zYcYjA2.png
    "I will."
    (Oh Sandy, what are you waiting for? Why do you hesitate? Look at him, have you ever seen a teen as responsible as he is? He takes care of Joe all day, keeps the house immaculate, cooks like a Master Chef, plays the guitar like a Rock God, whooped my butt at chess- I couldn't even beat him cheating. He treats me like a Queen, is so sweet, and loving to Joe, living on his own before I moved in, has a garden and so much more...plus, well, he's gorgeous!)
    (He smells good too.)
    (He's being so understanding and patient too, waiting for me to make up my dumb mind.)

f3vbTG4.png
    (Gah! But he's only 17!)
    (I know...but I'm only 23. 6 years apart isn't that big of a deal, right?)
    (Not now it isn't, I don't think? When we met two years ago it was. He seemed like just a hot headed kid with anger issues, but still so sweet. How is that possible?)
    (That was then, he's not the same.)
    (No, he's not. He's not a kid anymore, he had to grow up faster than normal because of...everything.)

ioQ0qcs.png
    Speaking of anger issues, Cale got angry out of the blue and went a little crazy with the pepper.
    (STOP! Gah! That's too much! Calm down Dude!)

c8fMD3p.png
    (She'll never notice, right? Nothing wrong with a little spicier chicken.)
    A little?
    (SHUT UP!)
    Watch it boy, I made you, I can take you out!
    (Ha! You wouldn't dare!)
    *sigh*

VOeMec3.png
    "Ooo, wow, spicy and...hot!"
    "Yeah, sorry about that, I might've put a little too much pepper in it. You don't have to eat it if you don't want to."
    "No, no, it's okay. I like hot and spicy food." *cough*
    (She's so sweet.)

HBVpJoK.png
    "I'm sorry Babe, er, Sandy. I'll be more careful next time. Good night, I hope you have sweet dreams."
    (Mmm, she smells so good, feels so good...)
    "You can call me Babe if you want Cale, it's okay. I don't mind. Good night, and sweet dreams to you too."
    (I can call her Babe? Do I dare? Uh...Gawd, I better not.)

Sandy went to bed and Cale went to his bedroom too. But he wasn't tired since he'd chugged down a potion of Plentiful Needs earlier in the day.

gBcOQ5y.png
    He could not get Sandy out of his mind. He kept thinking about calling her Babe and what it would be like to 'be' with her.
    (Oh Sandy...Oh Babe...)

bfhALqJ.png
    (Gawd, what am I doing. I'm so frustrated.)
    (I don't know what more I can do to show her she belongs to me, I want her so bad.)
    (Just go to bed Cale.)

Cale finally crawled into bed and stared at the walls. Which really didn't help much since Sandy's image was everywhere. Finally, he did manage to doze off and dreamt all night long about the girl he loved, but couldn't have.

Soon Cale, very soon...
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    edited March 2022
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-mar14.jpg
    March 14: The Dust Bunny!

Every morning, D.J. helps out around the Mansion before heading off to the Magic HQ. This includes washing dishes, doing laundry, cleaning the sinks, toilets, and showers. Scrubbing down the counters, dusting, and vacuuming. Tuesday was dusting and vacuuming day. He would go around and dust all the tables, fireplace mantels, bookcases, sinks, counters, and anything else that would collect dust. Sometimes he would need to spray the tables and counters first for that extra shine.

dj-03-099.jpg

It takes D.J. most of the afternoon to vacuum the Manor, so he decides to try something new today. He'll vacuum with magic. Phrasing some words, he motions his arms and a yellow sparkle forms. He makes up a magical phrase to have the Manor floors dust and dirt be gone. All the floor dust from each room begins to rise and float to where D.J. is. He continues to motion his hands and arms continuing to chant his phrasing.

dj-03-100.jpg

Upon finishing, the lights and swirl of dust disappear. D.J. is proud of himself having cleaned all the floors in just minutes. He would be able to spend more time now at the Magic HQ working on more potions and reading the books on more spells.

However, something on the floor catches D.J.'s attention. He notices movement and looks down. At his feet is a dust ball shaped in the form of a bunny. It was bobbing up and down. As D.J. looks at it, the dust bunny looks up at him with its button eyes. D.J. freaks out and stomps on the dust bunny. It takes a couple stomps, but the dust bunny disappears.

dj-03-101.jpg
    dj-03-102.jpg
    dj-03-103.jpg

D.J. makes his way to the kitchen for a snack after that encounter. As he is about to open the fridge, he notices the dust bunny on the kitchen floor. The dust bunny is looking up at him once more. Again, D.J. stomps on it to make it disappear.

dj-03-104.jpg

After his afternoon snack, D.J. walks up to his bedroom to get ready to head to the Magic HQ. As he opens the door, bobbing up and down on the floor is the dust bunny, as if it is waiting for D.J. He is now more freaked out and slams the door shut and runs back downstairs and waits for the sisters to come home from work.

dj-03-105.jpg

"I used magic to help myself clean up around the Manor. Then all of a sudden this dust bunny appears. Of course, my reaction was to step on it and it went away. But then it reappeared in the kitchen and then in my bedroom." D.J. frantically tells Piper.
    "That's called using magic for personal gain. When that happens, there are consequences." Piper responds. "It seems now we have a pet."
    "There's no way of getting rid of it?" D.J. asks.
    "You did the magic, you'll have to figure out how to undo it."
    "What if I can't?"
    "Like I said, now we have a pet."

dj-03-106.jpg

Side Notes:
    • I have the Bust the Dust Kit which allows homes to get dirty and dusty a little more. It also brings forth dust bunnies (and introduces vacuum cleaners which will be used at a later time).
    • For story purposes, I made it look like D.J. conjured up the dust bunny. It's not part of the Realm of Magic Pack. The dust bunnies also do not move locations. Again, I did this for story purposes. However, you can go into build/buy mode and move the dust bunnies.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited March 2022
    March 24
    X3iK7Ib.png
    (There aren't very many screenshots for this first part because the shots I got did not match the story I wanted to tell and I can't be bothered re-shooting LOL)
    MsawiQ3.png

She engulfed him in a hug before he even had a chance to say hi, and as she quickly stepped back and asked if she had overstepped his boundaries he only pulled her back into his arms and made a strangled noise that might have been an apology for lashing out at her in the Realm.

"When was the last time you slept in an actual bed, Aaron?" He looked away, biting his lip, and when he admitted that it had been, well, a while now, and that he had sustained himself on solely potions of plentiful needs while staying at the Magic Realm the whole time, she only sighed and shook her head. But then he showed her the note, and it was like a light had switched on.
    As he explained how he had basically lost it and didn't want to stay in this place that he'd been with Hunter, she understood. She understood how he had thrown himself into studying magic a little too hard, and went all out in a series of duels that never saw him be the victor, an obsession with going up against the most powerful magic users in the Realm, all just to get some rare artifacts. She understood how in his anger at Hunter he became more and more desperate to just win a duel against another Sage after having won against Morgyn. It poured out of him like he had been holding it in longer than he could bear, and her heart broke for him as his shoulders slumped and his voice broke even more describing all the stupid things he'd done and the way he felt, barely recognising himself by the end of it all.

"Maybe I was being a bit, well, rash..." he murmured, looking down at the floor. "I just... couldn't deal with it, you know? And I thought doing magic was helping but I guess it really... wasn't..." He trailed off and glanced up at her. "Guess it more just hurts that he'd leave like... well, like that... and that the last I saw of him he was in a rage and... drinking-" He shuddered, and Robin rubbed his shoulder. "I realise it's not an excuse for how I treated you or... or... or Adam. Or anyone in the Realm for that matter... I think I angered Simeon a bit too much, since he flat out called me a fool."
    "He did?"
    "Yeah... and I can't believe it took me this long plus a few fistfights to find out that he was right. I never thought I could ever BE that angry..."
    Robin thought a bit. "You know Cale found it difficult to manage his anger too until he got some tips from... oh," she grinned, and he looked at her. "From who?"
    "From L Faba," she said, and he let out a laugh. "No way," he said.
    "Oh yes," she replied. "I know a few mental relaxation tips myself, and it sounds like you could've really used them these past few days..."
    w0Tua87.png

They continued talking long into the early hours of the morning, Aaron getting everything out and both Melissa and Robin being the most supportive friends he could have hoped for...
    "Thank you, Robin. For everything." (okay yes I was originally going to have Melissa play this role for Aaron because she sent that message but whatever lol having Robin do it was just as good since he needed to apologise for swearing at her anyway, and she's the one who brought up that she was worried about him in the first place. Melissa was there for moral support HAHA)
    KCtujJU.png

After she and Melissa had left, Aaron turned to Yoshi, and whispered, "We'll see Hunter again."
    Qwkw3Lw.png

And for the first time in what felt like forever, he slept instead of draining a potion of plentiful needs.
    ~~~

After spending a day away from the Realm, he was ready to return...
    zpL4EOd.png
    7FUxbcP.png
    rPaCPtm.png
    6eMguKf.png
    aNSDb5G.png
    nUCOs3p.png
    mOmiYLs.png
    cGZQ87p.png
    TSYbjeX.png
    0rSugUW.png

Post edited by afai1261 on
    @LegacySims2017
    Congrats to DJ for completing both aspirations for the month!

Mar 12: That is an awesome picture of all three sisters practicing their magic with DJ :sunglasses:

Mar 13: Love all those potions there too!

Mar 14: Hahaha I love that he accidentally summoned a dust bunny because he was using magic for selfish reasons :joy:
    The dust bunny is so cute! But of course DJ has to stomp on it HAHA

@RememberJoy
    Mar 23: "It was a beautiful morning (after I cast a spell to get rid of the thunderstorm)" :joy::joy: of course LOL
    It's been so long since I sent a sim to Granite Falls and I'd forgotten how pretty it is haha. Awesome pics throughout the whole update :)
    Love the family pics!
    Also love Adam's painting :smiley:

@permanentrose
    Mar 23: Ahh such a cute pic of Robin hugging Kate!
    I mean you could embrace Kate's genetics or remake her, it's all up to you :) I do like that you'd be keeping the black hair though for her grandpa Damon ;)
    Very adorable series of screenshots, love Cale just being a great dad <3 And Robin helping too is very sweet.
    OMG her smile when eating peas :D She looks way too happy LOL
    I absolutely love that final pic of them all asleep! And too perfect that Robin and Cale were sleeping facing opposite directions so it's like a mirror image haha

@Karababy52
    Mar 23: Will come back and comment fully once you update :3
    Do have to say though that Alessandra's facial expression is perfect :joy: Always fun catching sims cheating at chess HAHA
    Hi All - I am super busy at work right now, and there won't be an update until the weekend. Will try to get to some comments tonight, but am working overtime tonight, so will try my best. Have a great day/night everyone! :smiley:
    *Updated my March 23rd post above! I apologize that I didn't get this updated early this morning. I was exhausted from staying up too late. I'll get started on comments, but might not get them finished until later. It's grocery shopping day! Hope y'all have a fantastic day/night! <3
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    edited March 2022
    March 24th: Our last day in the woods

Today's Accomplishments:
    Reached level three in the Angling Ace aspiration

GJz9qi0.png
    After another morning of fishing, we headed back to the lake one last time.
    mYHxjQa.png
    Now that is was Autumn, the weather was a little too cool to be swimming, so I suggested we split up and do a scavenger hunt. Kaori would be looking for rocks and gems, Carol for insects, and I would focus on plants. Whoever brought back the most by mid-afternoon would be the winner. We split up and raced to find our collectables!
    7XWhlVF.png
    iByVqFh.png
    viSN76M.png
    Around four, we met back up and revealed our findings. I had only found two new types of berries, but was still uncertain what kind.
    fS3AJt5.png
    Kaori had found a broken fossil, a peach gem, and a time capsule, but we could only count the first two. Carol had come back with a Monarch Butterfly, Katydid, Mantis, and Stinkbug, although the later had escaped after spraying her with it's stink. That made Carol our winner!
    9MbtNwu.png
    We had to do another photo shoot to commemorate this momentous occasion.
    oShpsvl.png
    Our vacation was almost over, so we spent the last hour or so doing a little more fishing. When our time had come to an end, I told Kaori to return to the Magic Realm with Carol and I'd meet them there the next day. Back home, I took care of my garden and bees, and sat down with an herbalism book I'd bought at the resort's gift shop.
    AOdKhfV.png
    I happened to glance up and noticed a new type of specter floating around. This one was yellow and had glasses on! I tried to communicate with it but it seemed uninterested.
    lDCdV2a.png
    With a shrug I left it alone and went to set up some on the pictures we'd taken on our trip.
    V8vdt9n.png
    9xuTVri.png
    It had been such an amazing weekend that I'd almost been able to forget about the vampire. I sighed and remembered to lock my doors; I'd have to ask Morgyn if they'd found anything tomorrow.
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    March 24

PtPRwn5.jpg
    I didn't really write any official story for how these two finally ended up kissing, but they've been hanging out, and the attraction is there, so yeah, this is a thing now :)
    0aTLPuM.jpg

More development on that later....

Meanwhile, Cale was dropping Kate back off in San Myshuno with the Masters family (And since I'm lazy, Kate is probably just gonna stay around with her flawed genetics haha. She's making too many connections for me "remake" her at this point)
    oO5m14d.png

Suddenly, a figured dressed in pink approached Cale. "Is that you, Caley-Waley? I haven't seen you in ages! It's like you fell off the face of the earth..."
    DbFm8AJ.png

He knew something had to be done fast, especially if Brandi had the power to intoxicate him with that love potion again, so he took a step back and smiled at Kate. "Ready to see Daddy do something cool?"
    BXDy7Hf.png

"Ready, Daddy!"
    4e0LwDK.png

"Morphiate!"
    i5tzsZa.png

"Cale, what did you do? What is happening?!?!?"
    970Z3b7.png

:joy:
    H69TgX5.png

"Daddy, look, fishy!"
    4dG98lQ.png

Then they decided to automously do this. Cale's such a great daddy, but he'd better get out of there before Brandi returns to her normal self lol...
    SK4scFn.png
    @LegacySims2017
    Hopefully one day we'll get a middle name slot. :) Understandable about Drago, he's adorable! We'll see how it goes with all those babies he'll father. ;)

hehe Maybe it's a catdog or something? He is such a sweet little guy. Hopefully he'll start talking a bit more clearly soon, but yes, he loves to chatter. :) Hmm, he could be. Wouldn't surprise me if he was a chip off the old block. :)

Ah, okay, I've never watched the Charmed series/show before. So it'll be a true surprise to me what happens. That's a good thing. I love surprises! :)

Yes, Cale and Sandy seem so perfect together eh? Can't say much more than that... :)

Congrats to DJ for completing the Spellcraft & Sorcery aspiration! Yay! Go DJ! Oh! He completed the Purveyor of Potions too! Very cool! Excited to read what he'll be doing now since he has a bit of free time. :)

Ugh, Dust the Bust kit, I will never, ever buy that one. I hate dusting/vacuuming myself, why would I subject my Sims to that too? I know a lot of Simmers enjoy it though, and you did make a cute story with the dust bunny appearing everywhere as a result of him casting that spell. hehe Now they have a pet! Oh boy... Good luck with that DJ!

@afai1261
    hehe Yep! That's me too! They are perfect for each other! Gah! I think she's starting to understand that fact a little. ;) I just love EVERYTHING about toddlers! They are so darn cute! The Devs really did a fantastic job with them eh? Nope she didn't mind, not one bit. :) The end of that love song would've been so cool if she kissed him. But dangit! She can't, not yet anyway.

Okay, cool. I couldn't help it. :) Whenever I hear someone say 'Snape' I always think 'snipe' for some reason. Yeah, I'm weird. :D

:D Okay, but I know you do! ;)

I knew you'd get it. I have a few Sims that are special to me too. I'm sure everyone does. :) Oh believe me, I'll cry when they get back together too! :'(

Ooo, more spellcaster teens! Ah, I figured you'd feel that way. Aaron and Hunter belong to each other. I felt the same way when Josh 'cheated' though not really, when he was frustrated at denying himself being with Essa and had a tryst with Whitney. This was back in January when he didn't know what she'd been through and thought she was too young, just an innocent schoolgirl.

Oh Wow your daily pic looks like it was a fierce fight! o.O Wow, I'm surprised Morgyn didn't get sick walking so close by Aaron while he was still green. Ewww! Aaron! What the hell man, leave the cake alone! Oh thank God he drank a curse cleansing potion. I figured that's what he made in an earlier update.

Lost to Simeon, again. Man, that's some death stare you got there for Aaron L. Who peed in her cornflakes? :D Ahhhh! Another fight with Adam too. Sheesh! Oh, hey there my gorgeous boy, lookin' mighty fine dear! ;)

Yes! He looks so happy in your daily pic for a change! :) Oh, I see why, he's had a talk with Robin and has now come to his senses. Finally! So glad both Robin and Melissa were able to help him talk it out. Very good friends indeed! Love how you included Cale's anger issues being helped by L. to help Aaron as well. So cool! Like I told permanent, I love how so many challenge Sims and their stories are being carried over in part and played by a lot of us. That happened a little last year, but so much more this year. I love it! <3

Oh man, are you trying to make me cry again? Got choked up reading what he whispered to Yoshi! Yes Aaron, and Yoshi you will see him again. Hang on to that hope! <3

Oh YES! YES! After a good night's sleep he finally defeats Simeon in a duel! Gah! I'm jealous of what he won from him too. Love that wand, one of my absolute favorites! I need to get Cale back in the Realm. hehe He still needs to beat L. o.O Warms my heart seeing him so happy, proud and fierce practicing with his new wand. Go Aaron, you're going to be alright. <3

hehe I couldn't believe she cheated like that! Very unexpected! I laughed so hard over that. :D

@permanentrose
    Aww, okay, right off the bat I know I'm going to love this update. Such a sweet hug between Robin and Kate! Okay, refresh my memory, what's wrong with Kate's genetics? Just curious because she looks so, so cute right now. If you feel you need to do something though, I understand. :)

So sweet seeing Cale read her a book, sitting in a highchair eating peas. Aww! What was she sad about? Needing a bath? Or she just wanted out of the highchair? Either way, adorable seeing him give her bath. Aww, then Robin reads her to sleep. hehe Cleaning up the mess. Yep, kids are messy, that's for sure. ;) Oh man, all sleeping at the same time in the same room together. My heart... <3 *sniff* Thank you again so much for always sharing what's going on with Cale and his kids. Said it before too, but I just love Robin and Cale's friendship! <3

Aww, well good, I figured those two would get together at some point. Happy for them! Yay! Honestly, I'm glad you decided not to do anything with Kate, I love her just the way she is!

Brandi! Gah! Watch out Cale! Ewww, she makes me sick with that Caley Waley stuff. Bleh! OMG! HAHAHAHA! Ohhh yeahhh! I LOVE it! <3 That is fricken' hilarious! :D:D Perfect, just perfect! And then little Kate saying "Daddy, look, fishy!" :D:D:D Precious! Take that Brandi! Oh geez, flashcards are a good learning tool, yep, but Cale, not right now. Get out of there! Loved this update. <3

@SoulGal7

No worries dear, real life responsibilities always come first. Don't work too hard and don't worry if you don't get to comments tonight. You should just rest and unwind after such a long day! :)
    edited March 2022
    HI All:

Continuing on comments. Have a great day/night! :)

@Karababy52 -
    Mar 19 - And just after Cale gave birth to Joe, L arrives and laughs hysterically that Cale has given birth. lol And, of course, Cale doesn't know who the mama is, but L enlightens him and says it was an alien. The photo of L when Cale tells her what he named Joe and the middle initial, that is priceless. She looks like she is about to cry there. And sage wisdom from L saying that they will all help with the baby. And of course Cale is nervous, he should be. He really wasn't prepared for this at all. Little "tumor" baby (remembering Kindergarten Cop here. lol). It's not a tumor!

Mar 20 - And suddenly, it's Joe's b-day! And so nice that Sandy came over for the b-day. Glad that Cale finally told her how he felt, and I do think she feels the same about him. Dang! Does he have to have 100 babies...ok...99 now! lol I want him to be with Sandy. Well, let's hope they will be. Maybe in your post at the front page you can do a 100 Baby Name List (maybe with the mother's name next to it), because I am going to forget who's who very quickly lol (Also - is Sandy a sim you made? I was going to go back and re-read January, but figured it would be easier to ask you here. lol) Anyway...Joe aged up into such a cute toddler...and I agree with the changes on the hair and eyes. I think that all toddlers are cute in this game. And lots of stuff for Joe to play with. Nice house reno. Did you do a random roll for Joe's toddler trait? I don't think you mentioned it. Anyway, he is super cute :)

Mar 21 - Learning the skills and having fun with toddlers. Yes, I love that play animation, too. And he has a dog named Skip...that's so sweet. Joe Birdy! lol I cracked up at that.

Mar 22 - Nice conversation with Sandy. And Sandy tucks in tired Joe, who looks so sweet under the covers. And then Cale tries to teach Sandy the guitar. lol Ahhh...yes...Whitney Houston...I Will Always Love You...love that song, and it seems that Cale wrote that song especially for Sandy. And Sandy is really listening to that song...and knows...Nice job!

Congrats on completing the Body Builder & Musical Genius Aspirations!

Mar 23 - And Sandy cheated at chess and Cale still won! lol Lots of thoughts going around with Cale and Sandy. Obviously they want to be together...and love the shot of Cale and Sandy kissing in the "daydream" he had. And it was spicy chicken...lol...because of the wild, mad Cale's pepper frenzy...but Sandy ate it anyway. Nice of her. These two are smitten and that's why they need to be together...and not Cale populating the world. lol

@afai1261 -
    Mar 19 - And Aaron's not so good mood continues and he heads to the Realm, and Morgyn and Robin are the brunt of his anger now. And Aaron is on a vengeful mission to win a duel...but he loses to Simeon, then L...okay we know he was going to lose to L...and Simoeon again...Geez...Aaron...you're not doing too well. And then he gets into a fight with Adam? Oh geez...and now he's cursed. I wonder what curse he has?

Mar 20 - Great shots of angry Aaron...losing and shouting forbidden words everywhere. lol Of course, it does add to Aaron feeling mad about the "Hunter" situation and is trying to sort of get Hunter out of his mind. Yep...it's not working there Aaron.

Mar 21 - Bravo that Aaron got the zipzap spell. However, his copypasto spell of the Plentiful Needs didn't work too well. And then back to dueling...ugh...I think Aaron is losing more duels than he is winning. Poor guy. And he challenges L again...sheesh...he doesn't learn...and it's to the floor again. Maybe this is how Michaelangelo got his start...staring at ceilings all day and wanting to paint them. lol

Mar 22 - And it looks like Melissa is worried about Aaron and sends him a message. And Aaron is busy making potions...and then turns green. When I saw him, I immediately thought of Shrek without the ears of course. His familiar is so cool! Congrats on becoming a Spellcaster Master! And then Aaron falls to the floor. Oh my gosh! Poor guy!

Mar 23 - And Aaron is still green...and gets eaten by the cowplant. Sheesh! And decides to have a duel with Simeon again...lol Splat! And Adam has got to not raise his hand when he says hi because Aaron is taking it as a fist. And then Aaron fights Adam again. Geez! And Cale is just minding his own business playing chess. lol

Mar 24 - Thank goodness Aaron had a heart-to-heart with Robin and she gave him some relaxation tips. It was really good that he told her everything that he was feeling, and so nice to see him with Yoshi again. He did look terrible when he was talking to Robin. But the next day...boom, he wins a Magic Duel and gets a new wand! Cool! And congrats Aaron for finally figuring out why you were so bent out of shape, and that you really weren't dealing with it very well.

@RememberJoy -
    Mar 19 - Nice shots and great that Kaori is now an Adept Spellcaster. Love the last shot of Adam losing to Morgyn. All the duel images are so great.

Mar 20 - So the house is sold and there are simoleons in the bank. And Carol has Morgyn wrapped around her finger helping her with her homework. lol Meanwhile, Adam teaches Kaori a potion...and she must have been really impressed because she wants to be alone with him...and go to his haunted house. After they "cheer" each other up...lol...Kaori leaves and Adam decides to tend his garden. And then summons Bonehilda who says that she will help him keep Temperance at bay. Oh gee! A fight is going to happen soon.

May 21 - Ha! Bonehilda is flirting with Guidry! And Kaori does great at the duels and learns some more techniques from Adam. Then they head to the pub to watch a tv show that Carol wanted to watch, and L and Carol got into a heated discussion about being quiet during the show! lol Adam then went back to his haunt, and Guidry says he would like to give him the suit he died in? Say what? Is that a pop-up that comes up? lol But then, Adam sees a shadow pass by his house, but when he looks, he can't see anyone. Oh gosh! I think it was a vamp!

Mar 22 - Alright! And they get into a discussion about uni. And Adam is not sure what he wants to major in but Kaori is thinking Drama or Psychology. Cool. And then Adam talks to Morgyn about a possible vamp sighting and Morgyn goes to alert the others. And it's a good idea that Adam decided to take them camping for the weekend. What world are you in there? So nice that they can swim in the lake...and the cabin looks so nice. I think they really needed this time away together.

Mar 23 - Is it Granite Falls? Where can they go swimming there? Or is that a staged shot from another world? lol What a terrific time they had in Granite Falls, and they even got to meet the Hermit. I love Granite Falls, and would have really liked this to have been a world you could live in, rather than a vacation world. Love all the fun photos that Adam took!

Mar 24 - First day of autumn and they are already dressed for the weather. And I love that they went for a scavenger hunt and that Carol ended up winning! lol And then the vacation was over. Love the shot of Adam and Carol together. Very nice! And so back to reality with Kaori and Carol heading back to the Realm and Adam heading to his haunt. Maybe Adam should think about planting some garlic.

@permanentrose -
    Mar 23 - Love Robin's outfit. Cute! And nice sleepover for Kate with Cale and Robin.

Mar 24 - And on the way to dropping Kate back home, Cale encounters Brandi...and asks Kate if she wants to see a neat trick. And Cale turns Brandi into a fish! lol And then he teaches Kate some flash cards. hehehe Okay...the fish part is funny. Like cold fish on the pavement. Hilarious!

@LegacySims2017 -
    Mar 13 - Those potions are a great daily pic for the 13th of the month! lol Some of them don't look too good. Congrats on completing the Purveyor of Potions Aspiration! Woot!

Mar 14 - Oh DJ trying to do a little spell casting to help with the housework. lol and then all that dust that you thought was whisked away has turned into a dust bunny! hehehe And it follows you around...like a dust dog. And Piper can't help him...so she declares that they now have a pet. lol That was a super cute chapter. Loved it. [/spoiler[
    March 23rd Comments:

@afai1261
    That daily image made me laugh. Aaron is like,'Yes! I got him!' and Adam is behind him, 'Oh, no you didn't! Here I am!' :joy:

Aaron is really luck with the cowplant. I've had one eat the cake in one of my past gameplays and the cowplant spit out their bones. They were a goner. I think L. is tense cause she feels like the rest of us, that Aaron needs to take a break from these duels. :lol: Oh, Adam had Aaron in a headlock for just a brief moment, but Aaron prevailed. Cale's all, 'I'm going to be over here minding my own business looking awesome!'

@RememberJoy
    I like how Adam is like, 'Rain? Nope!' *poof* Rain disappears. :lol: Good to see all three catching fish. And I like the painting Adam was working on of the cabin.

@SoulGal7
    I was happy to see D.J. win against Phoebe finally. One Sage down, two to go. :lol: I wish I could cook hands free myself, lol! I think D.J. is going to enjoy hands free stuff a little too much.

I'm just glad D.J. was able to snap out of it in your story. I'd really would have been upset my guy betrayed his team. Veronica is going to have a lot of karma hit her hard. :lol:

@permanentrose
    Kate is such a smiley Sim. Almost every screenshot, except maybe one, she's in a happy mood. :smile: I think she likes being around Robin and Cale.

@Karababy52
    Ha. Cale has it bad for Sandy. "Oh, Sandy! Cheaters never win!" :lol: She tried. Unfortunately she helped Cale. Unless she secretly did that on purpose so he would win. :wink:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited March 2022
    March - Day 24: "Like Father, like Son..."

byEEVcy.png

Notes
    iPEyixT.png
    Bath time! Love it when toddlers whip a toy out of their, uh, diaper(?), and then chew on it. So cute!

nhuYliq.png
    Yes Joe, that's your hand. I know, it's HUGE and looks like a baseball mitt, but no, it's your hand. He looks amazed.

XLnG9dh.png
    "Joe Birdy fyyyyyy! Cheep Cheep!"
    "Hey, hey, careful. Birdies fly in the sky, not in the bathtub."

IXqPF6R.png
    After his bath, Joe practiced drawing on his wabbit tablet while Daddy fixed them some lunch. I'm always amazed how little kids know how to use those things. It's very realistic. My toddler Grandkids have their own too. HEY! It has a bunny tail! I just now noticed that. hehe Cute!

e1A3DAf.png
    After lunch, Cale turned on some music so they could have a little dance party.
    "Watch Daddy Joe, try to do what I do, okay?"
    "Okee!"

uX89Wih.png
    I know it's just a coincidence, but look at that! Almost looks like Joe IS mimicking Daddy's moves, eh?

EAVwFxQ.png
    Early evening, Sandy came home from work and they decided to play chess together again. In reality, Cale now has the Nerd Brain aspiration and needs to increase his logic. Joe? What are you doing walking on that modular lounge piece?

cY0eLSy.png
    Ah, I'd forgotten Cale had given him a plate of chicken for his dinner. Scared me a little. I've seen screenshots of Sims getting stuck on top of tables, counters, etc.

tirCHB7.png
    And there he goes again to throw his plate on the coffee table. Keep going little guy, please don't get stuck up there!

fa7uLAf.png
    (I not stuck, see?)
    I see you Sweetie.

58VBqLZ.png
    Bedtime! Mr. Grumpy pants didn't want to go to bed though. Look at that face.

"Don' wanna go bed."
    "Sorry Kiddo, it's bedtime for little guys like you."

Uii4IRF.png
    Oh boy, if looks could kill...
    (Not little, big boy!)

tQYgLaO.png
    "Get under the covers little Joe."
    "Don' wanna an not little, I big boy Joe Birdy! I fy away t'morrow."

jBQ4qza.png
    "I know, but you need your sleep. Everybody needs to sleep. It's just your time to go to bed, okay?"
    "Fine! I doin' it. But still don' wanna." *hmmpf*

2C8oXcH.png
    (Wow...)

kwtkOKR.png
    (He's just like me!)

Jj0gUie.png
    "Alright, I won't call you little Joe anymore, okay? You are a big boy. Don't fly away, you'll make Daddy sad and Aunt Sandy too. We'd miss you. Okay?"
    "Okee, I won' , I stay. Read story now?"
    "Alright, good. Thanks Joe and I will. Ready?"
    "Ready Daddy."

v60Q0Pa.png
    "...and Joe Birdy grew up big and strong, just like his Daddy."

OH6EElG.png
    "He flew so high in the sky, over the trees, over tall buildings, over the mountains until he found the kitty's Mommy. 'You're my Hero, Joe Birdy' she said. And then..."
    (Oh, he's asleep.)

lPdA0Jr.png
    Cale tucked in Joe, his heart bursting with love for the little guy. His Son. Despite the mystery of how he got here and being a Dad so young, Cale wouldn't trade what happened for anything. Because if it never happened, he wouldn't have Joe. He couldn't imagine his life without him, and didn't want to either.

AhCUMw6.png
    (Daddy loves you Joe Birdy. My big boy.)

naaN1QV.png
    (Sweet dreams...)

XbMk19k.png
    I'm going to miss Cale not being able to do this when March ends. I noticed Sandy broke the toilet, so I had Cale do a Spectral Reach Repairo spell on it while standing in Joe's bedroom. *POOF* Good as new! Glad it didn't catch on fire! o.O

BJN2WUe.png
    Only reason for this screenshot is because I didn't want to end the update with a toilet pic! hehe Here's Cale looking happy instead. Good Night Cale, see you tomorrow!
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    edited March 2022
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-mar15.jpg
    March 15: Do You Wanna Build a Snowpal?

dj-03-107.jpg
    dj-03-108.jpg
    dj-03-109.jpg
    dj-03-110.jpg
    dj-03-111.jpg
    dj-03-112.jpg
    dj-03-113.jpg
    dj-03-114.jpg
    dj-03-115.jpg
    dj-03-116.jpg
    dj-03-117.jpg

Side Note:
    I didn't get to play around much with the snowpals in Mt. Komorebi (Snowy Escape), so taking advantage of it for this daily image.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-mar16.jpg
    March 16: You Spin My Head Right Round!

Side Note:
    No storytelling for this daily image. D.J. has won a duel with Piper Halliwell, the Sage of Practical Magic. This is two down of winning duels with the Sages.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top