Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims' biggest achievements or moments

WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
What are your sims' biggest achievements or moments?

Comments

• WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    edited March 2022
    I couldn't post pictures in discussion so I'm posting them in separate comment.

Rhea is now 5 star celebrity from releasing music tracks and recording singing videos.

vkKCKrs.png

She changed music label to more famous one that doesn't accept everyone.

QRqxX67.png

yLSaq5Q.png

• StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited March 2022
    I have one household where the married couple (who are now elders) are both 5-star celebrities with stars on the Walk of Fame, one from the musician career track and songwriting and the other as a painter. The Musician has a ton of starlight accolades, etc.

But their biggest achievement was opening a retail store where I purchased every single electronics, plumbing and appliance object available in the game and fully upgraded them so that my other Sim households could purchase upgraded furniture rather than need to do handiness. Doing all that was far more time and effort than becoming a 5-star celebrity. :lol:
    The reason their household did it is because they are the only ones that could afford the nearly 1 million simoleans needed to buy all that stuff and the upgrade parts needed.

I have another household where the Sim is a Witch who I maxed out as a spellcaster and herbalist and then gathered all of the ingredients required to make every single potion and every single herbalism recipe in the game which she sells out of a retail outlet. I also had her gather all of the familiar types, all of the wands, all crystals, all metals and all brooms to sell at her magic shop.
    Again, I did this so that my other played households can buy the stuff without needing to do those skills, and it was quite time consuming so I see it as an accomplishment that she achieved it.

And in another household, I have a single mom who is raising a child while also trying to complete a university degree while still putting food on the table and keeping a roof over their head. Honestly...her achievement is no less than the other ones I've mentioned here. It's been a challenge, especially because I use Carl's Overhaul mod which halves all income and doubles all bills.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,805 Member
    My biggest achievement thus far was aging up my teen, Juliette, with maxed character values and a pristine reputation.

ylGsWr5.png

It only took me four years. :p

9rex6nE.png

She's now in the education career and manages two businesses in her spare time. She'll be getting married once MWS is good to go.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/989440/this-is-what-happens-when-you-raise-a-teen-for-4-years/p1
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,338 Member
    edited March 2022
    I jump between households too much to really get anybody far, but the sims from my rooftop farm are some real achievers, owning at least one perfect specimen of every plant.

The early steps were simple enough, Granite Falls, too. Then, when they built a rocket to gather the Sixam plants, it hit me that they had become a high profile company, not some backyard gardeners anymore. It was a very powerful moment.
    They later helped clean Mua Pel'am in exchange for the Sulani seeds. They braved the jungle for the Tree of Emotions, traveled to the fairy world for the forbidden fruit, had a staff outing to Forgotten Hollow, allied with Mother in Strangerville and went to the Magic HQ. Returning from all of this to running errands for the Henford villagers was like a vacation.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    My sim's first big achievement was completing the good vampire aspiration and taming his thirst. Since then he has gained a pristine reputation, married his soulmate, become a super parent, graduated with honours, and completed many skills and other aspirations. A highlight for me was when he completed the musical genius aspiration and won a Golden Starlight Accolade for his first ever licensed song. He makes me so proud.

VM4XL7Mh.png
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    Sona's achievements:
    -skills are all maxed out
    -completed every aspiration (missing only one)
    -unlocked many objects (mostly via careers) & recipes
    -gained all five positive character value traits
    -accumulated enough vampire/spellcaster points to buy all perks at once
    -received 13 distinguished degrees with honors (+mixology certification)
    -is currently a global superstar with a pristine reputation
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali