We have a new survey live for you to provide feedback on the new EA forums! Click here to read more.
February 23rd - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What have you done with Diego Lobo?

Comments

• wahini2024wahini2024 Posts: 547 Member
    @LMLS2143 I'm so okay with a Diego Lobo fan club 😂 he's the only pre made I'm a fan of so seems alright to make that mutual. He's immortal in my saves. He isn't allowed to age or die. He's the only Sim pre made I've bonded to.... ever.
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    I don't really notice him, but then there are quite a few sims i don't pay much attention to on a new save. That stated, i do watch the manage households screen at times to check how stories progress and he is often one of the last to marry from any of the pre-made sims in any new saves i'm in.
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Nice to see Diego get so much attention here. I love him too. He is my pretentious San Myshuno artist. :heart: He carries his paint brushes with him on his hip wherever he goes. In a previous save, he had been in love with Paolo Rocco, but Diego had an affair with Mortimer Goth and Paolo left him. It was really sad actually Paolo was so good to Diego, humbled him and got him fit at the gym and he lost that snobby walk and terrible bleach blonde look. I'm not sure what to do with him now that Paolo and him broke up. Maybe I will try to get them back together again or give him a new boyfriend. I was thinking of Joaquin Le Chien or Sergio Romeo. Although, lately I've been thinking he and Penny Pizzazz would have adorable kids and I kind of want to see what they would look like so I might make them a couple in my current save. Who do you think I should set him up with now that he is single? Izzy Fabulous is out of the question. Diego is too hot for Izzy :tongue:
    iEVMn9q.png
    @Elliandre try Penny! She has the right gave structure to overcome his semi sloped cheeks and I also really like Penny. I think they'd get along well really
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,776 Member
    edited March 2022
    7pZKO6B.png
    I thought I had another one but guess not this is my most recent makeover of him, he's one of his dates' three baby dadas.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @wahini2024 I like Penny too, okay I will take your advice. :smile:
    @RedDestiny92 The light blonde hair in that style looks really good on him in your pic! Is that hairstyle CC or is it in the game?
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,242 Member
    @Elliandre @RedDestiny92 Wow! You two did a great job with your makeovers on Diego!🥰 And now that I think about it, it's been a while since I gave Diego a makeover. I need to put that on my to do list.

@wahini2024 I know exactly how you feel. I make sure my girl Venessa is well looked after. And you brought up another, I feel, premade who deserves loads of love Penny Pizzazz. I'm fairly new around here so maybe she does get a lot of love and appreciation but I don't see her mentioned very much. My sims always hit it off with her and usually hit good friend and bestie status fairly quick.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,776 Member
    edited March 2022
    @Elliandre I like how yours looks too, that is from one of the packs I'd have to look at him in game to remember unless someone else knows. Edit, it's from the nifty knitting kit.
    @LMLS2143 Glad you like him I don't know why but I have always liked a good bit of premades so I use them a lot and they need a lot of make overs.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @LMLS2143 Thank you 🥰 I would love to see your Diego makeover.
    @RedDestiny92 Okay I'm happy it's in the game. I will look for it thank you :smile:
    @Elliandre oooo yay! Show pics if they have kids!

@LMLS2143 yes! Penny deserves a lot of love. She's such a cool pre-made and is really friendly. I actually feel like many of the city sim pre made sims were well thought out. While I don't love Bako Jang (he's always pranking my toilets) I think everything about him is spot on. His whole aesthetic is perfect.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,699 Member
    edited March 2022
    I don't hate him but yeah idk I haven't really done much anything with him either

I had Patina start working on his apartment but decorator career being so bugged i quickly just decided to continue editing on my own

can't remember if i actually finished i have feeling i left some rooms but I'll be back with screens if i did :lol: its been a while

also he was/is friends with Patina yeah
    (i mean i havent been playing patina a lot since CoL so i need to probably reintroduce her to everyone by now but :lol: let's just say they're friends)

someone mentioned izzy fabulous and actually i think that be perfect buddy for him in his huge apartment huh. maybe they'll even get romantically involved

maybe they'll even get mixed into getting some babies

maybe they'll have doggies as fur babies

so many splendid ideas :sunglasses:
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    @wahini2024 There's only one premade that I can't stand and it's Dustin Broke. That one(insert dripping, venomous sarcastic voice), has stomped all over my every last nerve. I can't recall a sim of mine meeting him that he wasn't up in there face going berserk from the word go. I know he has the emotion bomb quirk but really, guys, turn him down a notch....or ten!

@Elliandre @RedDestiny92 I was going to jump in the game here shortly to mess around with the new decor pack. I think I'll take a few minutes to knock out a makeover for our man Diego first!
    Before I post my Diego makeover, I wanted to note the new forum name. I found out we can change names so LMLS was replaced by DaniRose which I use much more frequently. On with the show.

I threw these together really quick. I didn't realize just how far behind my male sims had gotten in terms of shoes and hair. I've got to fix that.

First one was inspired by @Elliandre and her more casual take.
    t4loVO5.png?1

The style on the second is pure Diego as we know and love him.
    F22018N.png?1
    @DaniRose2143 I love that suit on Diego omggggg I need it for mine lol. Perfection and I think the new decor pack would be amazing for him
    @wahini2024 That suit is from Mclaynesims. It's called Fancy Men. And as soon as I clicked through the swatches I stopped right there, no need to go any further. And I believe the tee and jeans in the first pic are McLayne's also. The hair is Anto, the beard is Seleng, and I gave him a little eyeliner and subtle eyeshadow from Pralinesims.

Let me know if there's anything else cc wise you like and I will try to track down the exact piece.
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,015 Member
    edited March 2022
    He was turned into a vampire by his best friend he's been in love with since they first met, but who has never seen him that way. So he married a girl half his age, just to not be alone, but it failed, both because his anger issues and him ignoring his wife to hang out with his rich and famous friends. He is now divorced, still hoping to get his girl one day.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,756 Member
    In my game he was kidnapped by vampires and kept in an outdoor pen for food until he froze to death. Now he's in my playable ghost household along with Don Lothario and Gunther Munch. They spend a lot of time wearing jack o lanterns because I'm a little obsessed with that feature, and they go on adventures in the jungle and in space. Also the house is officially haunted via the paranormal pack as though three ghosts weren't enough. Diego has been dating a townie named Tarsus and got engaged... which is a little weird because Tarsus is alive but they're happy I guess. But Diego is also flirting with Patchy the scarecrow and Guidry.

There are some truly random households in my rotation.
    @DaniRose2143 Your Diego makeover looks amazing!! :love: Which hair CC is that? I kind of want to turn your Diego into a vampire and add him to Forgotten Hollow. Something about his eyes and attitude says he would look good as a vampire too.

I have two Dustin Broke's in my game. I have a teen Dustin that I made myself with the Broke family, who is a sweetie, and the other Dustin I gave a makeover and match him with the Lilith Pleasant in Britechester. He is always so mean though for sure haha
    @Elliandre That is Anto's Hugo hair and those electric eyes are Coffeemoon's N2 w/the green/brown swatch. That'🐸🐸🐸🐸-Club's Muscle Male skin overlay, Seleng's N67 beard and N129 eyebrows. And I totally agree with you and @AngeliqueAdelaide he would make a sweet vampire. I know he doesn't swing that way, but I have several female sims who would be all for a little 'Here's my wrist big boy! Let's do this!' action!
    edited March 2022
    @Elliandre That is Anto's Hugo hair and those electric eyes are Coffeemoon's N2 w/the green/brown swatch. That'🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞-Club's Muscle Male skin overlay, Seleng's N67 beard and N129 eyebrows. And I totally agree with you and @AngeliqueAdelaide he would make a sweet vampire. I know he doesn't swing that way, but I have several female sims who would be all for a little 'Here's my wrist big boy! Let's do this!' action!

:joy: He swings both ways in my game! :wink: Thank you for the CC info. Did you see the Anto / Mochadonuts collab? I was trying to figure out how to download it. I love the hoodies and hair combo.
    Post edited by Elliandre on
    @Elliandre OMGGGGGG!!! I can think of a few sims that hair and hoodie would look so cute on!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,078 Member
    He's deleted in all my 6 timeline game saves.
    @DaniRose2143 thank you! I have to get this for Diego. It's just so him! Diego is relatively the same in all of my saves, by looks, but has life or plot line variances. Regardless of his plot this suit will fit him in every load be it formal or party or daily.

How funny! My Diego is a total ladies man in my saves. I think I might be the only one who saw him as such though lol. It never fails in every new load one of my girls (or several) fall for Diego. Usually it's my best selling authors and shop owners who feel wronged by his critic side. He always goes from enemies to lovers. There a lot of hot and cold beginnings with Diego. He's most recently fallen in love with a sweet country girl and bakery owner in Windenberg after a night at the Narwall.
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Daephene wrote: »
    In my game he was kidnapped by vampires and kept in an outdoor pen for food until he froze to death. Now he's in my playable ghost household along with Don Lothario and Gunther Munch. They spend a lot of time wearing jack o lanterns because I'm a little obsessed with that feature, and they go on adventures in the jungle and in space. Also the house is officially haunted via the paranormal pack as though three ghosts weren't enough. Diego has been dating a townie named Tarsus and got engaged... which is a little weird because Tarsus is alive but they're happy I guess. But Diego is also flirting with Patchy the scarecrow and Guidry.

There are some truly random households in my rotation.

Tarsus is one of the temple guardians in Selvadorada, which is most interesting as Tarsus shows up as a skeleton when playing as a guardian, hence the first name which is a collection of bones in the feet. So it seems you're going for a death themed lovers playthrough.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,699 Member
    edited March 2022
    Okay so this is how Lobos apartment is looking these days
    wish we could edit apartment hallways and such so I could turn that weird box room into something but yeah
    Z2qdUzZ.png
    7OoJrTN.png
    (ignore the snow its winter in my game :sweat_smile:)
    XRQSpAR.png
    I wanted to keep it feeling little spacey modern for him
    since thats the vibe i got from his original apartment
    but I wanted to make it little more intentional and dramatic
    especially with that romantic fireplace of his that i cannot edit
    0T3E3Ty.png
    xWJuB7D.png
    he seems to enjoy it
    5fDBTrC.png
    I also gave him simple entrance
    LRdRVHR.png
    yeah fair enough
    vT6FU40.png
    and small bathroom next to it cause i just know sims will always need toilet by the time they get up to his apartment
    VtuUHiQ.png
    I also added sauna cause I had the odd space there and idk how else to fill it :lol:
    and room behind is just little closet
    idk what to really put there
    so for now i just added that spaday refresh fridge
    cause idk why i did that but its there
    the toilet is bit small but big enough to chat with toilet
    5aqOPnF.png
    and check yourself before leaving apartment
    Xf6uaF3.png
    CdUXknJ.png
    then down the loong curved hallway we have 3 rooms I have yet to decorate
    I was thinking of leaving them to Patina if she ever gets gig there again
    but I put some of his existing items in those to remember what he originally has
    LRRA8WO.png
    and then theres his lovely dressing room
    obPd8Ce.png
    I0gGI5L.png
    this is when they added that painting and i thought it was such perfect fit for here
    TYaRaUH.png
    Wb5A1Lj.png
    and from dressing room you have another more private bathroom
    DvgFUmf.png
    I feel like I need to do something more fabulous there but idk yet i just figured he needs a tub since that didn't fit in his other bathroom