Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    GoddessBylineGoddessByline Posts: 281 Member
    My mermaid Sim recently cleaned up Sulani, and this is my first time seeing turtle hatching season. So adorable!
    Oh, I've never seen that. Need to start playing that hood.

I don't use CC so if you see something in a screenshot of mine, it's from the game.
    EA Account (Gallery) ID: BylineBelife
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    My mermaid Sim recently cleaned up Sulani, and this is my first time seeing turtle hatching season. So adorable!
    Oh, I've never seen that. Need to start playing that hood.

It is really cute. You need to do some work to restore Sulani to it's former glory, but it's worth it. <3
  • Options
    ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    Guys, not in-front of the kid.
    M8yb3T7.jpg
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    @Thrior That poor baby! Nightmares, much? :open_mouth: Cool picture, though.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    GoddessBylineGoddessByline Posts: 281 Member
    edited March 2022
    *wrong forum*
    I don't use CC so if you see something in a screenshot of mine, it's from the game.
    EA Account (Gallery) ID: BylineBelife
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    I started a new save for the Neighborhood stories and it has been full of surprises! Not the least of which was my main sim Sara dying. Sara had two children though, and this is the eldest, Dusty. Aside from her green skin she doesn't really resemble Sara at all. On top of that her traits are random and they're Hot Headed and Kleptomania. She took a shine to the robotics station as soon as she was tall enough to work it.

iIhdomM.png
  • Options
    AverageLuluAverageLulu Posts: 34 Member
    20220321221228-2.jpg

The toddler is very excited to see her parents get married. I'll have them sleep with one eye open tho.
  • Options
    ElisdreamElisdream Posts: 295 Member
    edited March 2022
    Lillith Vatore and Gunther Munch stargazing together after wohooing for the second time. I love how blushed they look to be with each other.
    A little bit of backstory and how they met :
    It was an autumn afternoon, and Lillith was looking for something fun to do in town while the sun came down. She was still new in the city. She decided to enter in a little cafe located in one lively corner of the street where people seem to walk in, and out. There she knew Gunther.
    He was with his book club discussing some passages, and there was something about the way he talked that captured Lillith's attention. She never knew many interesting mortals before. She stayed around spying on him, till the book meeting ended, and then she approached him showing confidence, and proceed to introduce herself.
    -"Lillith?" he asked, that's a curious name. Do you know the biblical meaning of it?
    -"Biblical?" she said. Are you religious ? Do you believe that there's light and dark...? good and evil...? She inquired mysteriously...
    Gunther looked surprised. His glasses were hanging slightly from his nose, and his unkempt eyebrows raised up. He looked funny. After a brief pause, he though out loud:
    -No. But I like the stories behind it.
    Lillith looked pleased. - I like listening to stories.

6c88b4e06dcc13f6908e3429f117ef924aff6977.png
    5b860a5430af57a570a1999f39c5ddd69aebb367.png
    35ef30d9a1763fd54d9631fac04dfb137d835308.png
    Post edited by Elisdream on
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,833 Member
    I've spent this evening working on a sim to own the occult/voodoo/seance store. She's not quite done, but I couldn't resist sharing what I have so far. I'm also tinkering with her backstory and I'm tempted to use littleMsSams live in store mod and renovate Umbrage Manor so that the first floor is for the shop and seance room. So here she is Dahlia Bourdeaux....
    4wxlmZi.png?1
    FHGp2L6.png?1
  • Options
    After Bella passed away, Cassandra became despondent and found herself seeking out danger. She found it in Caleb Vatore, but once he agreed to turn her, she became jealous and intolerant of his sister!

MgoG5e7.png
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Simmingal Vlad and Judith are incredible! You couldn't ask for better facial expressions.
    J. is disgusted to find himself in a typical suburban house in plain ole Willow Creek - doesn't the game know who he is????
    S3lrG9l.png
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    Today I learned there is Vlad shirt in the game
    vLTX33U.png
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    edited March 2022
    Kaori Nishidake

V7UsnAC.png
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,083 Member
    Guys, this isn't a naked wedding!
    DyCBJaH.png
  • Options
    SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,929 Member
    gelato.png
    Gelato hmmm...
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
  • Options
    Brd709 wrote: »
    DyCBJaH.png

Oh, dear … I had no idea a Betazoid wedding was possible!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,083 Member
    Brd709 wrote: »
    DyCBJaH.png

Oh, dear … I had no idea a Betazoid wedding was possible!

This was the scene after the ceremony at the grand meal, it was a Harvest Fest wedding.

XtzxPZM.png

• Options
    SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,929 Member
    igloo igloo
    image.png
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
  • Options
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Today I learned there is Vlad shirt in the game
    vLTX33U.png

If there's a reward for best screenshot in a sims game, that little Vlad fangirl is winning!

So Kerrigan died in my latest save and I'm looking through my born-in-game sims and I found this quirky little alien named Darlene Polk. "Polk? Why is that name familiar to me" I'm thinking...oh wow! She won the lottery! Yep, new alien and she's legit rich!

So she's my new alien main. She's romantic, vegan, ... I don't remember. She has a Wellness aspiration which I didn't even know was a thing. I need to stop playing the same old characters to death and look at the new stuff. I didn't change her body except to give her thicker calves because it just looks better. She's a little chubby but it's cute. I put typical alien makeup on her and this hairstyle just popped on her. I really like her so far.

HVYMimy.png
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    I've been exploring the new kit & I do really like it, especially the wainscoting! :D

sd9Dea5.png
    tiD9T77.png
    qLHPcxb.png
    xWAsvLG.png
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    Clothing-optional lot @Brd709 ?

• Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    edited March 2022
    I saw this really cute girl in my game and I noticed her name was Anna Hecking. I checked the neighborhood stories and I found out that she's Brant & Brent Heckings' adopted daughter. :)
    1UKQFLv.png
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited March 2022
    x4m1r4 wrote: »
    I've been exploring the new kit & I do really like it, especially the wainscoting! :D

sd9Dea5.png
    tiD9T77.png
    qLHPcxb.png
    xWAsvLG.png

first of the new kit images i actually feel like i would really enjoy existing in :love:

you'll find me lounging on the sofa with muffin and fashion magazine as my fairy godmother begs me to stop eating cause I'm not finna fit into anything by the time I'm done munching
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options

sd9Dea5.png
    tiD9T77.png
    qLHPcxb.png
    xWAsvLG.png

first of the new kit images i actually feel like i would really enjoy existing in :love:

you'll find me lounging on the sofa with muffin and fashion magazine as my fairy godmother begs me to stop eating cause I'm not finna fit into anything by the time I'm done munching

I'm not seeing the wainscoting in these pictures. My very first house (hubby and I purchased) had wainscoting in the dining room. So lovely.
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member

sd9Dea5.png
    tiD9T77.png
    qLHPcxb.png
    xWAsvLG.png

Awww... Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! :D
    OID:- x4m1r4

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top