Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there an animation fix for this?

I'm using a high heels mod that actually adds height to sim. That's together with some height mods. The problem is when the sim sits, their feet clip through the floor and they are not actually on what they're sitting on. They float a little above it. That's because their model is much bigger than it's supposed to be. It also means if you remove the heels they just float (unless you go into CAS and manually fix that). I was okay with that for however long I've had the mode, but I was wondering if anyone knew knew of another mod that would fix those two issues

Comments

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,839 Member
    It sounds like you're using slider shoes. I tried those once before and had similar problems and as far as I know that is the trade off for using them. I haven't heard of a solution so I ended up going back to the regular shoes. I hope someone has found a solution because I would love to get those shoes back in the game.

I've never tried the height mods, but they sound interesting. Where did you get them from? I'd love to have some more variety in my sims.
  • Options
    CursedDiceCursedDice Posts: 978 Member
    LMLS2143 wrote: »
    It sounds like you're using slider shoes. I tried those once before and had similar problems and as far as I know that is the trade off for using them. I haven't heard of a solution so I ended up going back to the regular shoes. I hope someone has found a solution because I would love to get those shoes back in the game.

I've never tried the height mods, but they sound interesting. Where did you get them from? I'd love to have some more variety in my sims.

I am using slider shoes. I'd accepted the trade off as well, but was just wondering. If there was a fix then I'd use it. As for the height mods, I have two. I forget where from, one or both were from Mod the Sims I think
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,839 Member
    CursedDice wrote: »
    I am using slider shoes. I'd accepted the trade off as well, but was just wondering. If there was a fix then I'd use it. As for the height mods, I have two. I forget where from, one or both were from Mod the Sims I think

I tried to distract myself from the levitating but just couldn't do it. Hopefully someday someone will come up with a fix. I think I may have come across the height sliders entirely by accident this afternoon. Does the name Luumia ring a bell? I went looking for some eye presets and one of the places I found had a link to a set of sliders by that creator.
  • Options
    CursedDiceCursedDice Posts: 978 Member
    edited March 2022
    LMLS2143 wrote: »
    CursedDice wrote: »

I tried to distract myself from the levitating but just couldn't do it. Hopefully someday someone will come up with a fix. I think I may have come across the height sliders entirely by accident this afternoon. Does the name Luumia ring a bell? I went looking for some eye presets and one of the places I found had a link to a set of sliders by that creator.

Luumia does ring a bell. I can’t remember which of their mods I’m using

Edit: the shoes are by Redheadsims