Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post Your Favorite Sims Downloaded from the Gallery and Share the Item Name

Comments

• StartUpGeniusStartUpGenius Posts: 135 Member
    RitaMary wrote: »
    Can someone share this to the gallery so that we can download him? 😊

I need help. I downloaded the zip file and transferred the contents to my Tray folder but the item did not appear in My Library. What did I miss?

That didn't look like Henry when placed in CAS. This one from TS3 is even closer:

That one is good to think that TS3 CAS has limited functions...
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member

Marital Necklaces by: CJSimmie
    A good one for Valentine's day!

Still my favourite 'couple' from the galley. <3
    hGZMMPj.png
    Over years of deforestation, Kimba discovered just how large the world was & how small her home had become. So she decided to leave her tribe & became a doctor at Willow Creek Hospital. Though she was happy, Kimba felt like something/someone was missing. Well on her first visit home, it was revealed that the missing piece was her childhood friend Baka. Within a few months they had a traditional Jungle Wedding adorned with handcrafted marital necklaces.
    Rqcv4Eq.png

I actually made a lot specifically for Kimba and Baka. <3
    zGKuVp7.png
    Lnl3CFu.png

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @Admiral8Q That Moana family is perfect! I recently adopted a cat named Moana so I've been all about that movie lately :D

Old Hag By: callisto76

mY5kEGI.png

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

edited March 2022
    Popeye and Olive Oyl. :smiley:

HzNaIuI.png

Romance. ;)
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,571 Member
    Freechheit wrote: »

41737425qz.jpg

And then there is this one that makes me wish we could save and share outfits. I love the colours.

I've had her in my games forever! Her face is just spectacular! I actually lost track of how to find her in a search. I see now it's "Harajuku." I have a section of 4 pastel houses in Newcrest where I put colorful characters and she's a fixture. She's a social media star usually.
    Kerrigan wrote: »
    Freechheit wrote: »

41737425qz.jpg

And then there is this one that makes me wish we could save and share outfits. I love the colours.

I've had her in my games forever! Her face is just spectacular! I actually lost track of how to find her in a search. I see now it's "Harajuku." I have a section of 4 pastel houses in Newcrest where I put colorful characters and she's a fixture. She's a social media star usually.

Even without the pose pack mods, she's still fantastic!
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    Marital Necklaces by: CJSimmie
    A good one for Valentine's day!

Still my favourite 'couple' from the galley. <3
    hGZMMPj.png
    Over years of deforestation, Kimba discovered just how large the world was & how small her home had become. So she decided to leave her tribe & became a doctor at Willow Creek Hospital. Though she was happy, Kimba felt like something/someone was missing. Well on her first visit home, it was revealed that the missing piece was her childhood friend Baka. Within a few months they had a traditional Jungle Wedding adorned with handcrafted marital necklaces.
    Rqcv4Eq.png

I actually made a lot specifically for Kimba and Baka. <3
    zGKuVp7.png
    Lnl3CFu.png

Great :)
  • ClarisseTan7ClarisseTan7 Posts: 19 Member
    How do you make portrait poses like that one in Star Cake? ^
    How do you make portrait poses like that one in Star Cake? ^

You need Andrew's Pose Player mod. Then package files for the poses, made by many different people.

For the CAS ones, it gets difficult to control. Usually delete and add them for poses you want in CAS, otherwise it can get all weird sometimes. Some of them flip through the poses like a slide show and you have to catch the right one when you save to library.

For the menu of poses in the game in live mode, on the "wheel", those can be activate and cancelled at any time on any Sim (Even ones you currently aren't playing)

As long as you have script mods disabled that affects a Sim, and no CC items on them, then it won't flag as CC or Modded.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

^ Yikes so that requires the use of mods 😖
    The portrait poses available without mod suck 😑
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    I absolutely adore the work of SakuraLeon on the gallery. These are two families I placed into my game as NPCs generations ago, and both of them had kids who grew up to marry into my played families. She does the most amazing job of creating families that feel so beautiful and alive and are so culturally and physically diverse. It feels like they are real human beings, never stereotypes. She also has many packs of townie sims created from all the different packs so I have placed many of her sims into my game. These two families are just some of my favorites because of how they have become integrated into my stories.

6SU6vkr.png

BQs0fKq.png
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
    ^ The old lady looks like Agnes Crumplebottom
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,659 Member
    Kat Jenkins
    GQVIP4v.png?2

Kat is the base for the sim in my avatar and all the variations of her. I only recently learned her name was Kat Jenkins. When I came across her in CAS she just popped up, no name, but I knew instantly I had the perfect canvas to work with. For me she just has this 'it' factor.

From right to left, Gadgette, her little brother Gear, holding the mechanical cat Sprockette, and faithful mechanical dog Cog.

In my game, their adventures are beginning! B)

IVa7tKD.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

Kat Jenkins
    GQVIP4v.png?2

Kat is the base for the sim in my avatar and all the variations of her. I only recently learned her name was Kat Jenkins. When I came across her in CAS she just popped up, no name, but I knew instantly I had the perfect canvas to work with. For me she just has this 'it' factor.

Interesting. I was wondering why this Sim popped up not only in my game as a "random", but then see her constantly popping up in the online Gallery. Under all sorts of names of course.

0yhUTXK.png

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

Kat Jenkins
    GQVIP4v.png?2

Interesting. I was wondering why this Sim popped up not only in my game as a "random", but then see her constantly popping up in the online Gallery. Under all sorts of names of course.

0yhUTXK.png

That's the first time I've read her bio and quirky, creative, and hopeless romantic are exactly how I play her in most saves. That's a crazy coincidence.
    That's the first time I've read her bio and quirky, creative, and hopeless romantic are exactly how I play her in most saves. That's a crazy coincidence.

I'm 'sold' at creative goofball! :D

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

edited March 2022
    @DaniRose2143 I named her Melinda Best.
    I suspect the traits and aspiration show up randomly.

BVx5D9o.png

I kept "Adventurous". "Music lover"? Hmm, I think I put in either "Genius" or "Creative" instead. Completely ditched "Green Fiend" and did put in "Romantic" though. ;)
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

@DaniRose2143 I named her Melinda Best.
    I suspect the traits and aspiration show up randomly.

BVx5D9o.png

I kept "Adventurous". "Music lover"? Hmm, I think I put in either "Genius" or "Creative" instead. Completely ditched "Green Fiend" and did put in "Romantic" though. ;)

If I could I would nerf Green Fiend from my game. I have a trait extender and lots of custom traits. Some of them are improved versions of the Maxis traits, like Adventurous and creative. I just popped into the game to look at the version of her that's in my profile pic. Her traits are Health Nut, Outgoing, Artistic Prodigy, Hopeless Romantic, and Art Lover. She has the Painter Extraordinaire aspiration and is a Style Influencer, I know what a shocking career choice.🤣 There is a little bit of Emily In Paris inspiration behind her, but a bit less flamboyant. Sometimes I start out with her body weight slider all the way down like it is in that pic, other times I let it come down naturally as she exercises. All of my sims are wellness fanatics and they will dabble in jogging and occasionally swimming, so unless I cheat their weight up at some point they will wind up max skinny. It's less noticeable, the ribs showing thing, because of the cc skins I use.

You may remove the mod after using it, and the pose will still be there :)

You may remove the mod after using it, and the pose will still be there :)

Yes this ^^^

After you save it and disable mods, the pose will still be there.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

But be careful to remove the mod before playing your save because some of them will make the existing household portraits weird
    Kat Jenkins
    GQVIP4v.png?2

She also appeared in my CAS when I randomized from the gallery