Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A mysterious expansion pack of 2022 coming sooner or later

2...Next

Comments

• Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    I'm not interested in a music pack unless it's medieval instruments, and even then I'd still rather see swords and bow over lutes and so forth, because music just isn't a priority for me.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,955 Member
    Community Stuff Pack Project 2017

Theme ranking:
    1. Eco Living => SP13 Laundry Day Stuff but EP09 Eco Lifestyle came later
    2. Starter Home => SP16 Tiny Living Stuff
    3. Dangerous
    4. Wedding => GP11 My Wedding Stories
    5. Arcade

Now I hope EP12 or GP12 will be dangerous !
    surv10.png

one cannot spell dangerous without dragons
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    edited February 2022

Theme ranking:
    3. Dangerous
    5. Arcade

surv10.png

Dangerous stuff seems to be the most interesting I could use some more supernatural content right about now.
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,110 Member
    Everytime I see people posting ideas for a music/bands pack, I'm like, I need this in my life! It would be better as a Get Famous refresh, but sadly, if they released the pack (and it worked) they wouldn't be able to take my money fast enough. I'm a sucker in that way, lol.
  • JALJAL Posts: 1,034 Member
    As interesting as a music pack would be, I'd think a game pack should more than suffice for it - or it could be updated into Get Famous (where it would fit really well). That would also be a nod from EA to the community that they have milked things a bit too much in sims 4, leaving packs with very little content so that we'll buy more of them.

My personal favourite for an expansion pack would be a holiday themed one including hotels (running, working at and visiting) - then again, that should have been a part of Island living or Snowy Escape, or any of the destination worlds, just as romance and courtship should have been a part of the wedding pack. I would be fine with a refresh of either of those packs to include hotels. Or include it in Tartosa and make up for the horrible state of the gamepack. If they did add a travel pack, I'd hope it would include a world based on the African savannah and one or more of the many African cultures that has been forgotten in game for too long.

Regardless of my personal preference, I do think that the Occult players have waited long enough. It's their turn and they haven't had one full expansion pack just for them yet. Give them dragons, fairies, werewolves and other creatures in a truly spectacular magical world filled with things we haven't had yet.

In short - pay attention to what hasn't been paid attention to yet and just fix the bugs in everything else.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • NicoleaNicolea Posts: 48 Member
    I think the next expansion pack is going to be some type of generation pack or School related pack if you go on the home page it’s a picture of parent walking in on a party I truly believe it’s a clue they did the exact same thing before the latest game pack was release they were promoting the love challenge and then wedding stories was released
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Isn't Dangerous basically Paranormal stuff pack minus the funerals ?
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Nicolea wrote: »
    I think the next expansion pack is going to be some type of generation pack or School related pack if you go on the home page it’s a picture of parent walking in on a party I truly believe it’s a clue they did the exact same thing before the latest game pack was release they were promoting the love challenge and then wedding stories was released

Hm then that sounds like a highschool expansion. Which would be cool since people have been asking for more game play for teens. It also was on a previous survey.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • NicoleaNicolea Posts: 48 Member
    kaiwrysims wrote: »

Hm then that sounds like a highschool expansion. Which would be cool since people have been asking for more game play for teens. It also was on a previous survey.

Yeah and don’t forget they are hinting at at with the rocking chair with the reminisce action ie; kid on the going skiing we got snowy escape I really think it’s going to be that for the summer expansion I could be wrong *hope not time will tell we should be getting a roadmap for the next 3 months sometime this month
  • EternalSunshineEternalSunshine Posts: 340 Member
    happyopi wrote: »
    Isn't Dangerous basically Paranormal stuff pack minus the funerals ?
    Dangerous Stuff was focused on the Grim Reaper, funerals, & the afterlife. The Grim Reaper career that was included as a potential area of focus for Happy Haunts could have been a carryover from Dangerous Stuff, but sadly we did not get that career as part of Paranormal. I would love a Dangerous Pack with another occult life state, more occult careers (esp. the Grim Reaper freelance career), a spirit board, new deaths, funerals, a cemetery lot type, a ghost overhaul, a Gothic or spooky themed world, BB & CAS.
    e64aa639460084f2bfe1ed5e84ce3881614b07d5.jpg
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited March 2022

Theme ranking:
    3. Dangerous
    5. Arcade

surv10.png

I think the dangerous stuff may be related to crime, not only paranormal
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • BL5036BL5036 Posts: 53 Member
    Please, i wan to be a burglar .... a real career. I want to steal sarcophagus in museum
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    edited March 2022
    I ‘d like to see a pack that focuses on generations. With a real babies update before hand. I’d like to see a lot more thing for children too, bikes, skateboards, razors, a child’s easy bake oven, dolls. Trikes and push toys and ride on’s for toddlers. A sewing machine with a lot of patters ( would be great with a color wheel! ). Canes, walkers and bingo for elders, possibly a new lot for seniors. Skateboards, school clubs and things for teens, a teen center/arcades. A lot of nursery stuff for updated babies.

Another pack I would like to see is cars. Mechanic career, gas station/car wash/minimart. Hobby working on cars too.

Also an amusement park with rides, food stands the sell Carmel/candy apples, cotton candy, snow cones, corn dogs, funnel cakes, pizza, sofa’s and pop corn. Arcade games and games like popping balloons with darts , .. and competition games like blowing up balloons with water, a game where you roll a ball into holes, and your horse advances. A game where toddlers fish out ducks from a pond ….. and of course lots of things for the winners, stuffed animals, and other little things.

Another pack I would like to see is a mall pack where you can have several things included, like a cafe, retail, and bar or night club in the same lot.
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member

I would love that and I very much hope so!
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    If it's rushed like MWS I don't want it.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • TrimothTrimoth Posts: 418 Member
    Sounds ideal! I'd love to see music and concerts be expanded and fleshed out. Give us tours! Music producers big venues
    tumblr_np609wKvSy1ssn1m9o2_540.jpg

Origin id: trimoth

• ElisdreamElisdream Posts: 295 Member
    We definitely need more instruments, like normal sized pianos, cellos, saxo, trumpets, but I don't think we need a new world for it, I'd prefer if they developed other aspects of the pack better, like new careers (musician, music teacher, orchestra director etc.), gigs, different type of bands, orchestras, concerts, after school activities, etc.

I do believe we need normal sized pianos as a base game update tho. 🙈🙉🙊🤷‍♀️
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »

Also an amusement park with rides, food stands the sell Carmel/candy apples, cotton candy, snow cones, corn dogs, funnel cakes, pizza, sofa’s and pop corn. Arcade games and games like popping balloons with darts , .. and competition games like blowing up balloons with water, a game where you roll a ball into holes, and your horse advances. A game where toddlers fish out ducks from a pond ….. and of course lots of things for the winners, stuffed animals, and other little things.

I would totally love this!
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Elisdream wrote: »
    We definitely need more instruments, like normal sized pianos, cellos, saxo, trumpets, but I don't think we need a new world for it, I'd prefer if they developed other aspects of the pack better, like new careers (musician, music teacher, orchestra director etc.), gigs, different type of bands, orchestras, concerts, after school activities, etc.

I do believe we need normal sized pianos as a base game update tho. 🙈🙉🙊🤷‍♀️

Yes please!!

Why are all the pianos huge. A pretty small piano that would work in historical save would be gold!
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I would just really like to know what EP is coming next at this point.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    Dakota88 wrote: »
    SheriSim57 wrote: »

I would totally love this!

Same! I love this idea
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    UPDATE: After two game packs, a high school-themed expansion pack, and the various kits, we all see some words in build/buy features from High School Years that hints the next EP for The Sims 4 something musical with bands and singers.

Just saying, it's like we see pictures like this like there was the word "drums", "open mic", "jamming", etc.