Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS MARCH 18TH- A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
March 18th- Friday Highlights

Welcome to our Friday Highlights. This is a super exciting week as we celebrate St. Patrick's Day on Thursday, the 17th, (and extend the celebrations along the entire weekend) here in Ireland! ☘️🍺🌈🎩

• On Monday, we have announced the #DecorToTheMaxKit. Available March 21 to all players ✨

nggvjakbjych.png
'Finally made the move from the big city to Henford-on-Bagley' - I wish I could move there too! Stunning screenshot posted here by @Netzspannung.

Now that we got relaxed after that screenshot, what discussions do I have for you this week? Scroll down to find out ;)

• Since this weekend many of us will be celebrating St Patrick's day, let's get our Sims in the mood for the party as well! Check these amazing outfits created by @Lissykin and shared in their own thread 'Lissykin's showcase'. There's an outfit for each occasion, and they're absolutely gorgeous! 💚
  • Now, who's down to get challenged with helping to create a challenge? I know it sounds complicated, but this is way easier than you imagine: Just as @aaronrulz, if you are bored and inspired to start something new, don't forget to visit the thread 'I am bored with family play' and share your creativity with us. I am pretty sure that a great challenge will emerge from our Simmers collaboration. :wink:
  • In the Creative corner, I want to invite you to visit @kilra0's newest creation: 'Sulani Expo Pavilion'. That park is perfect if you are looking for ideas on how to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with your Sims! 👌
  • Last but not least, a question that made me look back at The Sims 2, when I used to play The Landgraabs: 'New to pre-mades ... Questions'. Here, @ArilyBoo is asking for tips as they decide to give pre-mades a chance. Please guys, leave your suggestions there.

Hope you enjoy exploring these, I'll be back next Friday with more! ;)

Happy Simming weekend & Happy Paddy's Day! ☘️
Mari

Comments