Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Watcher Watches

1707172737476...Next

Comments

• Options
    DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member
    416 The Watcher Watches: Angel House ~~ Date ~~

Basti and Bonnie leave the park, and head to the art museum for inspiration.
    Oh no! Basti can feel Joe staring at him. Or is he glaring at him?
    Has something happened again? Is it his fault? Basti dares to turn his head to look.
    R0tSEsh.jpg
    BXU5syA.jpg

There's Joe, along with Hanae, Patty and her boyfriend, Zack sitting to the very right. Now Patty, Mary's twin, is staring at him.
    Mary isn't with them...Why not? Oh maybe that is the problem!
    "Come on Basti, lets go outside before the stars come out." says Bonnie. She just got the wish to watch the stars with Bastian.
    tF4i7St.jpg

Thank goodness for Bonnie! At once the aura around them now, is one of ease.
    Basti loves to hear her talk, he looks at her lovely eyes, and her pretty mouth as she forms her words.
    Basti is thinking "The problem about most girls is they try to make you talk. Talk about your feelings, and other uncomfortable things, always pressing you for more details when you already answered...
    But not Bonnie, she doesn't make me talk, just makes me ... Feel. The way she stays near, the way she smiles.
    She's comfortable, and pretty, and familiar, like she is ... ? Home?''
    qbw7elb.jpg
    pEWsLGE.jpg
    9yw1CEs.jpg
    SU9BL74.jpg

He likes to look at her. He likes when she looks directly back and also, when she has to look away. It's almost like a game, who has to look away first, or like the dances of the birds, when choosing their life long mate.
    Sometimes he wonders if she can read his thoughts. He is thinking about her. Does she know?
    g7klifi.jpg
    oeplRAp.jpg
    UghK3r6.jpg
    FpntpNP.jpg

When Basti is thinking about Bonnie, he forgets about his to do list, he starts thinking about his other list, His list of Likes!
    Especially the #1 on that list, which is Kissing.
    Jj9QxE4.jpg

Basti becomes aware that he must have been staring at her for a long time, possibly hours! He likes how she just lets him. It's nice.
    "Bonnie, so as I was saying at the park, do you think you might like to join the painting career with me? It will be fun to paint together.''
    "Yes I will. I think since we paint anyway, for fun and creative outlet, then getting paid at a higher rate would be a huge bonus!''
    Basti is thinking about her again, as her words of art gently wash over him.
    ui8GKnu.jpg
    9wlL4nw.jpg
    iVf1Gvb.jpg
    riEm8aN.jpg
    H9omfh5.jpg

Bonnie laughs, "You sure like to take your time Observing, Basti. Is it part of your creative process?"
    "Oh, uh, well that only happens when I have something really lovely to look at.." he flirts.
    a9dwSv1.jpg
    HRhfNB8.jpg
    s66zSAh.jpg

Instantly, with the one flirt, they are now on a date, finding one another alluring.
    ''Bonnie, can I just..."
    There is no resistance from Bonnie. She definitely likes this mop haired lad, and already knows she likes kissing him.
    One kiss leads to another. Fire.
    DrnjmWG.jpg
    TBfpJG1.jpg
    ZJYxeKH.jpg
    Qgyv3us.jpg
    z9Itbn0.jpg
    wLNfMEC.jpg

Kissing is interrupted by bathroom breaks.
    Basti gets a wish to watch the stars with Bonnie. She already got the wish earlier.
    Basti feels inspired to paint.
    ca6GgUc.jpg
    oGoEtbW.jpg
    7NxVpBM.jpg

His turn to use the facilities.
    Their eyes lock as they pass each other.
    56lt6Tx.jpg
    IoDhfHk.jpg
    YEUm1vQ.jpg

Bonnie's first painting in her painters career! It's a very romantic painting.
    As she sells it, she receives a thought broadcasted to her from Hanae. Bonnie is not a fairy but the thought broadcasting process is remarkably strong in powerful fairies.
    Bonnie's understanding is something along the lines of "Careful young one, that lad loves to kiss..."
    "Hm. Well I already know that. Basti already told me he likes to kiss, that 'kissing is Fire'...." Bonnie shrugs at the thought Hanae has sent her. "I wonder what she means by it? Everyone knows that Mary was the instigator embracing him like that, and that Basti's kiss was merely a natural reaction.''
    MUk56Hj.jpg
    1HlO2BG.jpg

Basti is hurrying back, eyes on Bonnie, smiling.
    Bonnie feels entertained. This date is so much fun!
    fy9ORcm.jpg
    UmtQlq5.jpg
    NSi8wiy.jpg
    oDw6xEA.jpg

Basti can't contain himself. He's been thinking about Bonnie, about sharing those fire kisses with her some more...
    jeOICsF.jpg

And other thoughts from the past days. He wants Bonnie to be his companion,
    5aUoiqI.jpg

his love, his girlfriend,
    3RGu5GL.jpg

his wife, whatever House Mother was talking about describing the 'ideal couple', he wants Bonnie to be the one. His special One. But he thinks there might be an order to these types of romantic 'labels', if you will. He chooses a word to encompass all the labels.
    ''Bonnie, when I'm near ready to adopt Iliya will you be my partner?'' *kiss kiss kiss*
    ''And maybe um, can we be partners now?''
    "Yes, Basti. I know what you mean. I want you to be my special fella, too."
    sDUL6Qc.jpg

But Watcher is strict! And they will have to go through it all, all the motions, all the love thoughts, and words of love, before I allow it.
    Right now they have used the loophole and made themselves romantic interests, and are about to watch the stars. πŸ₯°
    JZCSJ51.jpg
    phgT2Q5.jpg
    FzX4VPH.jpg
    7j52nNs.jpg
    HIUhUar.jpg

"That one is the prettiest, the brightest one there, don't you think?"
    "Yeah, I do. I'd love to gaze at the prettiest one of all, all night long." he pulls her closer to him.
    zwRvRKf.jpg
    LMgY89d.jpg

Bonnie thinks Basti is acting on fire again. She glances away, blushing, but she likes it.
    Basti is happy, he is crazy about Bonnie! She is so terrific. The best.πŸ’•
    O9CG6sV.jpg

• Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,143 Member
    edited March 2022
    @DivaDoodle
    Ah, well, I have always been a big worrier, and usually though with experience I have found that in most cases, the worry was completely unneccessary, but at the same time, once I have gotten into the habit, it is hard to unlearn..

Thanks for your kind words, but sadly, I think telling me to just "stop it" probably won't do much.. even if I sometimes know better, I always fall back to my default way of thinking...

Also, about being absent, I probably will have a little less time playing and being online myself now too moving forward until easter, because things that I used to do and have been "locked down" are now starting up again.. as well as work, of course. :P

I'll try to read through and make a brief comment here, before I have to go to work.. on a Sunday, yep. :P

416 The Watcher Watches: Angel House ~~ Date ~~

Ah, Bonnie sounds like a sweet girl.. of course, sometimes one doesn't really need to talk.. or feel the need to talk..

You have a good way of writing about the thoughts of your sims. Oh, they look sweet together.

Oh well that is impressive for a first painting for Bonnie. Or maybe not the first painting in total, but for her career, but still. ;)

I like the reaction Bonnie does by the easel, so happy. I always like it when sims do that. :P
    Post edited by Sprottenham on
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    @Sprottenham Yep I can't just Stop It, either, I am a worry wort! Even if I try to not be! :#
    Ah well, I think most of the population is too. Here's a big (((hug))) for all of us.

Thank you for your lovely comments about how I write about my simies thoughts. I really appreciate it! Yes they seem to be really cute together, I will have to see how they get on! :)

Glad to hear you get to do more things that weren't available since lockdown. Have a great time!!!
    I am having the same thing happen here, plus with the weather starting to get really pretty, I want to be outside more and garden :) I will be back when I can to read your stories!

• Options

As I was just saying to Sprottenham, the spring fever has sprung here early, and I am just loving it! I'm getting an early start on my garden!πŸ₯°

I'll probably be taking longer breaks in between the chapters for awhile. My special place, where my laptop is, faces our back yard and when I sit down to load up the game, the plants, flowers and trees have their special way of calling me. They are Louder than my little simies are, lately.🀣

I'll be back to catch up on all of your stories when I can! Have fun playing and keep writing! πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆ
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @DivaDoodle

I have been so lazy and not posted much on the forums!
    Joe is cute it's him with glasses, right?
    I love having places where they can hang out,
    easier to make scenes that way.

Great updates
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,143 Member
    @DivaDoodle Oh thanks for the hug! ;) Yeah, gardens are nice, that sounds very lovely. I used to live in a house with a garden, and though I have never been a huge gardening person, I enjoyed being out there in the garden anyway. :P It did require a lot of maintenance, though, and eventually I moved into town, and here there isn't much of a garden.. and I have started to miss having more green stuff around me. :P So maybe one day when I think I can afford it, I will get me a cabin in the woods, to escape from the concrete and the people! ;) And just watch the trees and listen to the birds sing.. :P

So I understand that spending time in a garden is a very pleasant thing to do!
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @DivaDoodle

Missing seeing your posts,
    hope to see you soon hugs.
  • Options
    ergo_slumergo_slum Posts: 135 Member
    @DivaDoodle

Missing seeing your posts,
    hope to see you soon hugs.

Ditto! I hope you're enjoying the spring weather, Watcher! Let us know how Branch and Co are doing when the weather stops cooperating. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top