Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show me your sim crushes!

Comments

• BettyGothBettyGoth Posts: 3 New Member
    @InuMiroLover I agree! Wolfgang Munch is the best ♥ It happened the same to me but with Jhony Zest
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member
    I think the closest thing I have to a crush on any of my sims is for this guy.

01-Lunar-Seven-in-bunker.jpg

He's a paranoid loner who lives in a bunker, but he really loves his baby. How can I not have a soft-spot for that?

02-Lunar-and-Tranquility.jpg

Although, it is possible I may also develop a crush on this guy...

He told a stormtrooper a gross joke to make him go away. And it worked. :lol:

01-Gross-joke.jpg

02-Gross-joke.jpg

03-Gross-joke.jpg

04-Gross-joke.jpg

I find that strangely attractive.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    lebgirl_18 wrote: »
    Oh sorry @Oldeseadogge @simgirl1010 @Babykittyjade I just mean a picture of the crush you have on your sim. Not your crush in real life that you made as a sim unless that is your sim crush. I’m not sure if that cleared things up, but I mean, you created a sim and were like, oh! He or she is cute! Something like that haha

Thank you. Wanted to be sure as there are so many ways to go with that.

I don't have picture sharing capability but have a couple of sims that might fit that category. The first is one I made in the early days of TS2, a sim version of my leading lady in my novels (9 with 1 published, no telling how many short stories and university assignments, and countless TS2 games). After 15 years or so one gets to know a lady rather well. The other is a TS4 experiment, a rather fetching Regency lady that has found herself in the wacky world of the Sims. The experiment part comes in testing and perfecting my TS4 household album method and in using dialogue to tell the story. If it's successful it might be incorporated into formal writing.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    My sim Hal holds a special place in my simmer heart. <3

hTETjSLh.png
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    @bluedanube I like how expressive Sesame's eyes are! He has a nice-guy vibe.

@Kathykins Love that chest hair and landing strip on your Jay Montes!

@InuMiroLover would love to know that hidden backstory you have for Wolfgang Munch! He does seem to beg for one, and I've enjoyed making ones for him, and setting him on interesting life trajectories too. He can so easily go either way of being a self-pitying schmuck, or else turning his pain into peaches and fighting for a cause or making things happen.

Fun thread, and I'd say it could also encompass sims that inspire us.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • lebgirl_18lebgirl_18 Posts: 142 Member
    @GlacierSnow Alien sims can be so cute if you make them the right way and yours is absolutely adorable 🥰

@Oldeseadogge wow you wrote a novel? I would love to read it someday if you have it available online somewhere? And sounds like you and your sims went through a lot 😊

@annaliese39 Hal is such a cutie pie ❤️

Alien sims can be so cute if you make them the right way and yours is absolutely adorable 🥰

@lebgirl_18 Awwww :love: Thanks! I think he's adorable too!
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited March 2022
    @lebgirl_18 Thank you! <3<3 I love them all too.

@BettyGoth Johnny Zest is in my top 5! In one of my saves he's a literal cinnamon roll who's finally the famous comedian he was born to be and Im so proud of him. But in another save though, he's the complete opposite and is complete trash who lives in an even grosser trailer and has no aspirations! I have no idea what Im going to do with him!

@ignominiusrex In my main save, this Wolfgang is basically just eyecandy, so I never really developed an actual story for him! He's just living in a San Myshuno apartment and pays the bills thanks to his online fanbase that very much appreciate the..."shows"...that he posts online. In my 2nd save however, Wolfgang has settled down and has a family, and makes quite a nice living as an author.
  • StuffyMarxStuffyMarx Posts: 330 Member
    bly7rr2cxxvd.jpg
    Sooty holds a special place in my cardio-vascular system.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,703 Member
    Coco. Modeled after my real life dog, Coco, who at 11 years old crossed the rainbow bridge last year.

KZaAiFJ.png
    @StuffyMarx Haha I love how you wrote cat on him. He's such a cute little feline

@simgirl1010 Awe I'm so sorry to hear that :( He looks so cuddly <3
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    lebgirl_18 wrote: »
    @Oldeseadogge wow you wrote a novel? I would love to read it someday if you have it available online somewhere? And sounds like you and your sims went through a lot 😊

Have sent a message on the book. Took that route to ensure didn't break some forum rule i don't know about. Yes, sims and I have been through a lot after all these years, especially Susan - my story heroine and TS2 sim. Have tried to put her into TS4, but there is a regal look about her that TS4 can't replicate.
    @Oldeseadogge yeah that makes sense
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    I don't have any crushes per se, but that's not to say it couldn't happen. However there was this one sim my played sim met in Sims3, Into the Future, whose dramatic looks just begged for fairy-fication so I made him a fairy. He makes a very convincing one, though he'd have made a very good dark brooding emo-boy vampire too, but that was too easy. So I did the fairy thing and fairies are really cool and interesting in Sims3!

I like how this guy really projects the inner Puck so well in gameplay, like he's a bad boy if you turn your back on him! LOL

Screenshot-55.jpg

Edited because I figured why not show him before I made him a fairy: Here he is, making my Sim's favorite food, for breakfast no less (pumpkin pie!) looking as he did before I fairy-ized him. See the Dark Brooding Vampire just waiting to be made? But I felt like I should make more of an effort. :D

Either way he can serve me breakfast anytime!

Screenshot-25.jpg

He is absolutely gorgeous in his human form. I love that bad boy vibe also. The way his hair covers one of his eyes.
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    Sorry but I can't choose just one.🤭
    I never kill off main families or age them. Like my toddler has been a toddler for years lol. I get too attached to them to replace them for new offspring or someone else.
    So this one is my number one love Cloud! Because he's been with me since the start of ts4! 🥰 nothing about him has changed from then to now except his hair which is always changing lol.
    We've been through so much over all these years! He's had a wife and kids, divorced, married a boy, I made him a brother named Sky, became a vampire, divorced again to become a cult leader of a clan
    of vampires living the single life on a Spiritual journey. He adopted two teen boys a while ago and currently is maxing the wellness skill to reach full spiritual enlightenment and raise the children in a high moral environment. He's also a professional photographer (I have so much fun setting up photoshoots in his studio with Moschino) and a military sargent to hunt down zombies (that we don't have 😫) during the apocalypse.
    rFGCz8o.png
    Cloud with his brother and friend
    PW5hlZi.png
    One of my main human families is crush worth.
    The two oldest brothers. Noah (in the red) who is almost finish highschool and Ian who is in uni and also a part time guardian for the royal Prince.
    VYbPz6t.jpeg
    SyOt9w6.jpeg
    Their younger teen brother Isaac
    dEhDyrB.jpeg
    And I just had to show off their youngest teen siblings because they are twins and super kawaiiii.❤
    On the bridge of tartosa.
    aNplA05.jpeg
    unQC61u.jpeg
    21mbelL.jpeg
    ziNsRMe.jpeg

Prince Hades who is a spellcaster
    Ou2Q8Ou.png
    4RvNE3s.png

Dimitri who is part of my main family along with Cloud
    XRMYW3J.jpeg
    And Kai, best friend of Dimitri.
    When I went to find him he was checking out these burgers that I have no idea where they came from but they look good 😂😂 now I'm hungry.
    j2XR32Y.jpeg
    Ohc55xa.jpeg
    9iLqQAu.jpeg

The Sims in your Spoiler section are adorable also.
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,548 Member
    I wouldn’t call them crushes, but I’ve had sims that captured my imagination more intensely than others, and I do become attached to and protective of them.

In Sims 3, I had a 60s California save with the Carlisle brothers living the surfer life. I was particularly fond of Kit, the creative soul surfer, and Jay, the roguish ladies man. I can’t share pix because I lost all of that when my computer died. I also did a 20s era Ziegfeld save with Dory Downing and his bestie Lauren trying to make it big on the musical theater stage in Roaring Heights. Dory was a cutie.

In Sims 3/4, I spent a lot of time with Kiki Shannon, a trop rock musician living the Margaritaville life on a house boat. Parrothead heaven.

My current save uses a lot of premades. Morgyn Ember is at the center of the story, with the game throwing in a bromance with Guidry that’s just too fascinating. Of my own characters, I’d have to say Rowan, the cursed Spellcaster, is a favorite, as well as Oberon Lazuli. Oberon has been in my game for a while, but I’ve only recently been sharing him because he’s starting to play a bigger role in my story.

Morgyn and Guidry being best buds.

XendUBP.png

Pouty Rowan

MtU0AzV.png

Oberon Lazuli, proprietor of The Blue Moon Tavern

2BQVvR8.png
    @cyncie sounds like interesting play through stories! I just adore them all 😍
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Sorry but I can't choose just one.🤭
    I never kill off main families or age them. Like my toddler has been a toddler for years lol. I get too attached to them to replace them for new offspring or someone else.
    So this one is my number one love Cloud! Because he's been with me since the start of ts4! 🥰 nothing about him has changed from then to now except his hair which is always changing lol.
    We've been through so much over all these years! He's had a wife and kids, divorced, married a boy, I made him a brother named Sky, became a vampire, divorced again to become a cult leader of a clan
    of vampires living the single life on a Spiritual journey. He adopted two teen boys a while ago and currently is maxing the wellness skill to reach full spiritual enlightenment and raise the children in a high moral environment. He's also a professional photographer (I have so much fun setting up photoshoots in his studio with Moschino) and a military sargent to hunt down zombies (that we don't have 😫) during the apocalypse.
    rFGCz8o.png
    Cloud with his brother and friend
    PW5hlZi.png
    One of my main human families is crush worth.
    The two oldest brothers. Noah (in the red) who is almost finish highschool and Ian who is in uni and also a part time guardian for the royal Prince.
    VYbPz6t.jpeg
    SyOt9w6.jpeg
    Their younger teen brother Isaac
    dEhDyrB.jpeg
    And I just had to show off their youngest teen siblings because they are twins and super kawaiiii.❤
    On the bridge of tartosa.
    aNplA05.jpeg
    unQC61u.jpeg
    21mbelL.jpeg
    ziNsRMe.jpeg

Prince Hades who is a spellcaster
    Ou2Q8Ou.png
    4RvNE3s.png

Dimitri who is part of my main family along with Cloud
    XRMYW3J.jpeg
    And Kai, best friend of Dimitri.
    When I went to find him he was checking out these burgers that I have no idea where they came from but they look good 😂😂 now I'm hungry.
    j2XR32Y.jpeg
    Ohc55xa.jpeg
    9iLqQAu.jpeg

you do have some hot sims, that Prince Hades looks like he could dish some punishment, and that Kai of yours, what a tease! :naughty:

Thanks lol 🤭
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I don't have any crushes per se, but that's not to say it couldn't happen. However there was this one sim my played sim met in Sims3, Into the Future, whose dramatic looks just begged for fairy-fication so I made him a fairy. He makes a very convincing one, though he'd have made a very good dark brooding emo-boy vampire too, but that was too easy. So I did the fairy thing and fairies are really cool and interesting in Sims3!

I like how this guy really projects the inner Puck so well in gameplay, like he's a bad boy if you turn your back on him! LOL

Screenshot-55.jpg

Edited because I figured why not show him before I made him a fairy: Here he is, making my Sim's favorite food, for breakfast no less (pumpkin pie!) looking as he did before I fairy-ized him. See the Dark Brooding Vampire just waiting to be made? But I felt like I should make more of an effort. :D

Screenshot-25.jpg

He is absolutely gorgeous in his human form. I love that bad boy vibe also. The way his hair covers one of his eyes.

So cute! Getting Adam Lambert vibes🤭
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    edited March 2022

Screenshot-55.jpg

Screenshot-25.jpg

So cute! Getting Adam Lambert vibes🤭

Im going to look up Adam Lambert then 👍oooo IC. Shows how little I follow anything pop culture. I never saw glee for instance and to me, Queen died with Freddy. But yes I can see the dramatic coloration and facial expression similarities so thanks!
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    @bluedanube I like how expressive Sesame's eyes are! He has a nice-guy vibe.

@Kathykins Love that chest hair and landing strip on your Jay Montes!

@InuMiroLover would love to know that hidden backstory you have for Wolfgang Munch! He does seem to beg for one, and I've enjoyed making ones for him, and setting him on interesting life trajectories too. He can so easily go either way of being a self-pitying schmuck, or else turning his pain into peaches and fighting for a cause or making things happen.

Fun thread, and I'd say it could also encompass sims that inspire us.

I am very grateful to modders that will let me put that hair on my sims' chest :) I only have 2 pieces of CC, both from Luumia, body hair and a skin overlay.

Love everyone's sims! Its so interesting to see how differently we all play, and how diverse our sims are :) It also makes me curious about the stories you all make for them. I never play actual stories that I set up, I kind of let things flow and work with whatever happens.
    @annaliese39 Hal is gorgeous!
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    @lebgirl_18 Aww, thanks! He is my little cutie pie. :D

@GlacierSnow Thank you so much! Your sims are really cute too! <3
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    I've never got a crush on my own Sims before, but I think I am crushing on @Babykittyjade's Sims now :joy: I love the Final Fantasy/Apocalypse vibes and they are certainly gorgeous aren't they.
  • KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    edited July 2022
    Johanna - Grandmaster vampire, black sheep of a very wealthy and influential family, and aspiring superstar comedian.
    fK5GS47.png
    Canvas - Grandmaster vampire, over half of a millennia old, accomplished ex-chef and businesswoman, household manager for an influential vampiric family, mother to the family's current heir, and wife to the family patriarch. There are two versions of her, and the version pictured is currently wife to a demigod, as well as big sister/mother-figure to her corporealised younger self (long story). Complicated and long backstory spanning 3 RL years.
    piGSyOO.png
    Post edited by KyreRoen on
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).