Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for some CC

SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
edited March 2022 in General Mods Discussion
Does anyone know where I can get a decent brick wall fence? One that's similar to the "20 stone wall" only in brick red? I am also looking for a terrain paint that matches or comes close to the "Rubber hits the road" floor tile. I tried looking at tsr and mts, but I kind of stink at selecting proper search words.
This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.

Comments

• DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,654 Member
    I had a quick look around TSR and found one possibility for the terrain paint...

Pralinesims Asphalt 2

Not sure it's an exact match but it might be close. I haven't found anything yet for the "20 stone wall", but I will keep looking.
  • SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    Thanks! It's perfect. Now, as I'm new at this, I have to ask, where do I copy and paste the package file within the Sims folders?

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.
  • JALJAL Posts: 999 Member
    If you use the bb.showliveeditobjects cheat in game there are actually a few brick walls to choose from in the DEBUG selection. You can see pictures of some of them here: https://maxismatchccworld.tumblr.com/post/187568533550/debug-fences-this-is-just-a-small-sample-from-the
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
    SailorCeti wrote: »
    Thanks! It's perfect. Now, as I'm new at this, I have to ask, where do I copy and paste the package file within the Sims folders?

Place it in your mods folder and enjoy!
    JAL wrote: »
    If you use the bb.showliveeditobjects cheat in game there are actually a few brick walls to choose from in the DEBUG selection. You can see pictures of some of them here: https://maxismatchccworld.tumblr.com/post/187568533550/debug-fences-this-is-just-a-small-sample-from-the

Normally, I don't, but for this, I will.

However, I need some help doing it. I tried turning on testing cheats and bb.sleo, but nothing was added to the fence display. What else do I need to do?

edited March 2022
    @SailorCeti After you input all of the cheats code, go to search and type in debug. That's what unlocks all the extra goodies. Once you've typed in debug the search results will default to show all, and it really does show all. I'm not entirely sure if you can narrow the search results down after that to specific categories or if you just have to sort through the whole inventory of what's available to you all at once.

I almost forgot to add, besides TC On, and SLEO, I think you also need to activate bb.showhiddenobjects. I'm not sure, but I think you need that one too. I always do, TC On, MOO, IGUE, SHO, SLEO, in that order and then debug.
    bb.sho worked. Thanks!

That is great to hear! Enjoy!
  • RandomizedSimmerRandomizedSimmer Posts: 19 Member
    Dead chat maybe, but I'm looking for CC too, Cant post yet since new member.
    basically just better Gym CC, for my San Myshuno Gym Remake.