Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show me your sim crushes!

lebgirl_18lebgirl_18 Posts: 142 Member
I would post a picture of mine but I don’t know how to attach pictures 😭
Post edited by lebgirl_18 on

Comments

• hely0thely0t Posts: 345 Member
    You can post images through Imgur. Someone kindly explained it to me: go to Imgur website, up in the left-hand corner there is a "New Post" button in green. From there, a pop-up will appear and there's the option to "drop images" from your folder on your PC/laptop, or choose them individually (which will bring up the folder in a new box on your screen). Again, from there, hover your cursor over the image you just uploaded and in the top right corner of the image, there will be "...", click that and then click the second option in the dropdown box, "Get share links". Another pop-up box will appear and then you want the third option, "BBCode (Forums)". Click "Copy Link" and then paste it into your post on here. That should work if I've explained it properly, but if you're doing it from a phone, I have no idea how to help you there!

And I have no Sim crushes, I don't think. I don't know all of them yet.
    "You've got a face, I've got a face, it's all gonna be alright." - Noel Fielding
  • lebgirl_18lebgirl_18 Posts: 142 Member
    Thank you for your help @hely0t
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    How are you defining 'sim crush'?
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Do you mean my sim's crush? Or my crush in the form of a sim?🤭
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,832 Member
    Oh sorry @Oldeseadogge @simgirl1010 @Babykittyjade I just mean a picture of the crush you have on your sim. Not your crush in real life that you made as a sim unless that is your sim crush. I’m not sure if that cleared things up, but I mean, you created a sim and were like, oh! He or she is cute! Something like that haha
    lebgirl_18 wrote: »
    Oh sorry @Oldeseadogge @simgirl1010 @Babykittyjade I just mean a picture of the crush you have on your sim. Not your crush in real life that you made as a sim unless that is your sim crush. I’m not sure if that cleared things up, but I mean, you created a sim and were like, oh! He or she is cute! Something like that haha

Oh gosh I accidentally have so many of those lol...😅 ill post a few when I take some pictures after I get on the game later.
  • SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,898 Member
    lebgirl_18 wrote: »
    I would post a picture of mine but I don’t know how to attach pictures 😭

After you get regular membership you have to upload your screenshots to a third party site like postimages.org
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
    Thanks @rongtudjuuu 😊
    edited March 2022
    Sorry but I can't choose just one.🤭
    I never kill off main families or age them. Like my toddler has been a toddler for years lol. I get too attached to them to replace them for new offspring or someone else.
    So this one is my number one love Cloud! Because he's been with me since the start of ts4! 🥰 nothing about him has changed from then to now except his hair which is always changing lol.
    We've been through so much over all these years! He's had a wife and kids, divorced, married a boy, I made him a brother named Sky, became a vampire, divorced again to become a cult leader of a clan
    of vampires living the single life on a Spiritual journey. He adopted two teen boys a while ago and currently is maxing the wellness skill to reach full spiritual enlightenment and raise the children in a high moral environment. He's also a professional photographer (I have so much fun setting up photoshoots in his studio with Moschino) and a military sargent to hunt down zombies (that we don't have 😫) during the apocalypse.
    rFGCz8o.png
    Cloud with his brother and friend
    PW5hlZi.png
    One of my main human families is crush worth.
    The two oldest brothers. Noah (in the red) who is almost finish highschool and Ian who is in uni and also a part time guardian for the royal Prince.
    VYbPz6t.jpeg
    SyOt9w6.jpeg
    Their younger teen brother Isaac
    dEhDyrB.jpeg
    And I just had to show off their youngest teen siblings because they are twins and super kawaiiii.❤
    On the bridge of tartosa.
    aNplA05.jpeg
    unQC61u.jpeg
    21mbelL.jpeg
    ziNsRMe.jpeg

Prince Hades who is a spellcaster
    Ou2Q8Ou.png
    4RvNE3s.png

Dimitri who is part of my main family along with Cloud
    XRMYW3J.jpeg
    And Kai, best friend of Dimitri.
    When I went to find him he was checking out these burgers that I have no idea where they came from but they look good 😂😂 now I'm hungry.
    j2XR32Y.jpeg
    Ohc55xa.jpeg
    9iLqQAu.jpeg

I wanted to add this because I think this is hands down the coolest photo I've captured of Cloud in full vampire form

o968h72.png
    jcshb5G.png
    edited March 2022
    @Babykittyjade Oh my God! They’re all so cute and yeah it shows they’ve been through a lot haha 😆 All your pictures are so cool!
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    edited March 2022
    I don't have any crushes per se, but that's not to say it couldn't happen. However there was this one sim my played sim met in Sims3, Into the Future, whose dramatic looks just begged for fairy-fication so I made him a fairy. He makes a very convincing one, though he'd have made a very good dark brooding emo-boy vampire too, but that was too easy. So I did the fairy thing and fairies are really cool and interesting in Sims3!

I like how this guy really projects the inner Puck so well in gameplay, like he's a bad boy if you turn your back on him! LOL

Screenshot-55.jpg

Edited because I figured why not show him before I made him a fairy: Here he is, making my Sim's favorite food, for breakfast no less (pumpkin pie!) looking as he did before I fairy-ized him. See the Dark Brooding Vampire just waiting to be made? But I felt like I should make more of an effort. :D

Either way he can serve me breakfast anytime!

Screenshot-25.jpg
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,898 Member
    If i had to pick one... lol id say Lorelai Gilmore is my ultimate crush, as a sim, as tv character and IRL. I watched the series last year, and built a whole section of Willow creek includes the independence inn, Lorelai house, Lukes Diner and the Dragonfly inn... :blush:
    03-18-22-4-40-23-PM.png
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
    edited March 2022
    Yeah @ignominiusrex he does project that bad boy vibe haha he’s too cute!
    edited March 2022
    @rongtudjuuu she’s cute and it’s great to make characters from tv shows and then see them just casually walking by in your neighbourhood. It’s like, hey, I know you! 😂
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Sorry but I can't choose just one.🤭
    I never kill off main families or age them. Like my toddler has been a toddler for years lol. I get too attached to them to replace them for new offspring or someone else.
    So this one is my number one love Cloud! Because he's been with me since the start of ts4! 🥰 nothing about him has changed from then to now except his hair which is always changing lol.
    We've been through so much over all these years! He's had a wife and kids, divorced, married a boy, I made him a brother named Sky, became a vampire, divorced again to become a cult leader of a clan
    of vampires living the single life on a Spiritual journey. He adopted two teen boys a while ago and currently is maxing the wellness skill to reach full spiritual enlightenment and raise the children in a high moral environment. He's also a professional photographer (I have so much fun setting up photoshoots in his studio with Moschino) and a military sargent to hunt down zombies (that we don't have 😫) during the apocalypse.
    rFGCz8o.png
    Cloud with his brother and friend
    PW5hlZi.png
    One of my main human families is crush worth.
    The two oldest brothers. Noah (in the red) who is almost finish highschool and Ian who is in uni and also a part time guardian for the royal Prince.
    VYbPz6t.jpeg
    SyOt9w6.jpeg
    Their younger teen brother Isaac
    dEhDyrB.jpeg
    And I just had to show off their youngest teen siblings because they are twins and super kawaiiii.❤
    On the bridge of tartosa.
    aNplA05.jpeg
    unQC61u.jpeg
    21mbelL.jpeg
    ziNsRMe.jpeg

Prince Hades who is a spellcaster
    Ou2Q8Ou.png
    4RvNE3s.png

Dimitri who is part of my main family along with Cloud
    XRMYW3J.jpeg
    And Kai, best friend of Dimitri.
    When I went to find him he was checking out these burgers that I have no idea where they came from but they look good 😂😂 now I'm hungry.
    j2XR32Y.jpeg
    Ohc55xa.jpeg
    9iLqQAu.jpeg

you do have some hot sims, that Prince Hades looks like he could dish some punishment, and that Kai of yours, what a tease! :naughty:
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    edited March 2022
    Thank you all for posting your pictures of your amazing sims. They're all so adorable in their own way and that's what I like. I like uniqueness in all our creations <3
    Post edited by lebgirl_18 on
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    There are two male sims I find I'm moving into almost every save I make, and I have many :D I won't say I have a crush on them, but I've grown fond of them and always make sure they live good lives. How I see it anyway :D

First is Filip Summer. I don't always play him (usually as a vamp, like here), but he's in several of my saves, and its always fun to have my played sims meet him.
    MQmwYmW.png

Next is one of my first story mode sims, Jay Montes. He was more or less randomly made, just changed his hair and clothes. He is a Sulanian at heart, loves the ocean and fishing. Very enjoyable to play.
    XSZj8fw.png
    @Kathykins Awe! I love them both ❤️❤️❤️
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    @lebgirl_18 Thank you! I love them both too, might as well admit it :) Also forgot to say that Filip was inspired by a story I read here on the forum. It was so engaging, with really great characters. I wanted to create a sim that was based on one of them. Didn't use the same name, though, but something close enough. I searched for that sim on the gallery, didn't find him, so made my own :)
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    searches through too many folders on flashdrive

Im boiling it down to my top 3. In no particular order....

Buckley Gooney. He's hot garbage and I love him for that. He's involved in illegal things and owns 2 restaurants as a front, so he's not a good sim but he's honestly living his best life and Im proud of him for that.

6vsjqecijs6i.png

Julian Mendoza. This is one of Buckley's too many kids, and the only one that doesnt look like a potato. He lives with his mom and 2 younger siblings for the time being and Im debating whether or not I want him to live with his hedonistic father. In the meantime he's working on his modeling career.
    bxe9mzoawti2.png

Wolfgang Munch. A few years ago I saw him wandering around some world randomly aged up. I thought he looked kinda cute so I decided to give him a lil makeover and I immediately fell in love. Since then he's been a regular sim I play instead of some background extra. He doesnt have a particularly specific backstory (nothing that I can openly talk about anyway) so I'll just say he's fun to play and GREAT for when Im in a photoshoot mood.
    vdb7zu9n67ee.png

@InuMiroLover love them all ❤️❤️❤️
    edited March 2022
    @bluedanube 😍😍😍