Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I can't get the game to load on my phone

hely0thely0t Posts: 345 Member
I had this game on my phone a few years ago but I uninstalled as I had another game I played more, and it was taking up space. Now I wanna try playing it again, and I'm using the exact same phone as I had playing it before, so it's not a case of "your phone hasn't the right specifics" etc. It's the exact same phone. It has the exact same specifics as it did before (unless phone updates change things too much, I don't know, I'm not a techy person to understand this stuff enough), but it won't load the game.

It did an update in the game when it loaded first of all, then I clicked on the game to play it when the update was done (and yes, I restarted my phone so it was fully installed and fully updated), but it crashed every single time. It came up with a box on the screen asking if I wanna send feedback etc. So I uninstalled it, installed it again... same thing happened. I had a Google, someone had the same issue, another someone offered the advice to clear cashes and whatnot, which I've done, tried loading the game again, of course it didn't work. I restarted my phone again but it still didn't load, so I've uninstalled it again and turned to this forum for help instead.

I have enough storage, memory, whatever else I need on my phone for it to work, but it won't work and I don't understand. When I played it before, it just loaded and I played it for months without a single (major) issue. If anyone could help with the very little info I'm able to supply you with (because this is all I'm able to supply you with), that would be great. There's no error message as such, just that box with 'send feedback' etc. on it.
"You've got a face, I've got a face, it's all gonna be alright." - Noel Fielding

Comments

• EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    There is a problem with the new update and they are working on a solution. I haven't had any loading problems though.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    The latest update is that they're close to a fix for the loading problem.
  • hely0thely0t Posts: 345 Member
    Okay, thanks for explaining. (And sorry if I came across annoyed when I wrote my original post. I was a bit but didn't mean to bring it to the forum.)
    "You've got a face, I've got a face, it's all gonna be alright." - Noel Fielding
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    @hely0t fix is now available. Download from the Google play store.
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member

But when they fix one issue, it creates another one lol Now people on iOS can't visit Android neighbors. Now they need to update those of us on iOS so we can visit Android neighbors lol
  • hely0thely0t Posts: 345 Member
    edited March 2022

Thanks, it's working now. :) Forgot how much I enjoyed playing it!
  • sidmanisidmani Posts: 2 New Member
    Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue:

Check for updates: Make sure your phone's operating system and the game are up-to-date. Sometimes, game crashes can be caused by compatibility issues between the game and the operating system.

Clear the cache: Clearing the cache for the game and for the Google Play Store can help resolve any issues with the game's data. To clear the cache for the game, go to your phone's settings > apps > find the game > storage > clear cache. To clear the cache for the Google Play Store, go to your phone's settings > apps > Google Play Store > storage > clear cache.

Restart your phone: Sometimes, a simple restart can help resolve issues with apps not loading correctly.

Reinstall the game: If the above steps don't resolve the issue, you can try reinstalling the game. Make sure to backup any saved data before uninstalling the game, as this will be deleted.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, you may want to reach out to the game's support team for further assistance.