Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your favorite world?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Selvadorada I wish sims could live in this world all the time and not as a holiday world. I never get bored playing the pack.
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Mt Komorebi for sure, though San Myshuno and Selvadorada are pretty high up there! I think it was the ability to go hiking in Mt Komorebi that really sold it to me. Plus the scenery is just gorgeous!
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Like others, I think they all have their benefits, and it's nice to have options to place difference sims in different worlds that seem suited to them. But, if I had to pick, I think maybe I'd say Windenburg--first, SO MANY LOTS compared to other worlds, which for me, since I often place over multiple generations, is crucial; second, has pretty good character, with different areas that each kinda have their own style/vibe that's fun to work with; and third I actually like the 3 "unique" lots of the chalet, bluffs, and ruins, giving the world a distinctive feel. I still have some complaints--the hedge maze at the chalet could be so much cooler and less boring imo, for example, and I wish some of the water there had become swimmable in an update after Island Living--but still, in terms of size and scope alone, it remains one of the best ones I think.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    I like Windenburg the best still, due to it having diverse areas.
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    edited March 2022
    Tartosa! 🥰😊🎉

As there’s a city hall there I’m tempted to pretend it’s the new capital but there is only 9 lots. So it feels more of an exclusive holiday place.
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • Options
    MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    1- Henford on Bagley- visually stunning, large lots, swimmable water, lore

2- Tartosa- beautiful world, swimmable beaches, mild climate, lore

3- Windenburg- historic, varied, large lots

Despite this most of my families live in Willow Creek 🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 272 Member
    1. Sulani - I never get tired of building small huts or huge occult houses next to the ocean. And as few technological objects as possibles. The library has to be allowed computers, bars and sometimes homelots will be allowed the cheapest television. No lamps, just candles and fireplaces. Having your entire family inside a Sulani-themed house by the fire while a storm hits the ocean outside is oddly relaxing. The world is a beach, what's not to love? Palms, beaches, water... sigh.

2. San Myshuno - Just because it has apartments. For the teenage and young adult collectives with little money. I'll never, ever, EVER raise a pack of dogs here again, though.

Wouldn't mind the following though:

2 new worlds, one pure snow with mountains going all the way to the clouds, one lot actually on a cloud, with a chilly lake, a pine forest, and one pure unforgiving desert with scorching days, cold nights and sandstorms. No built roads.

And finally a world on the ocean, with various boats and ships, small and huge, as your houses. While you couldn't change the boatsize, you could still create rooms and paint the walls, outdoors and indoors. For the really aquatic Sim that don't mind swimming (or sailing) to his job. Sharks are more plentiful here, and actually hungry this time. Don't be outside during storms.

Hope that wishlist doesn't count as derailing the thread. Couldn't resist.

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.