Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How close to Simself? And if they're not YOU what do you name them??

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I've only made my simself once and it's my avatar. I think it's pretty close or at least as close as I could get. She has similar traits as mine and her name is a mix of letters from my own name. I do not play with her, well not really, I have her in my world save for when I'm building and updating worlds. I use this world to start new games so I don't have to keep replacing lots.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Yay cats! <3

Now that I've gotten the kitty appreciation out the way, I have never made a simself, I will never make a simself and have exactly zero interest in playing with a simself. My sims are all characters in an ongoing story universe of my own creation where I act solely as watcher/god; I have no desire to recreate myself and play the game as if I'm trying to place myself in various situations, or express anything as, or about myself.
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Options
    lebgirl_18lebgirl_18 Posts: 142 Member
    My simself kind of looks like me and has my exact name but is definitely not me because she’s multi-talented and totally extroverted while I’m the complete opposite.
  • Options
    ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    @mcrudd Great job replicating your pets. Also that photo of Socks makes me want to reach through the screen and rub her belly even though I know cat belly is a trap lol.

Simselfs... I have only created one in TS2 and she was never meant to be me exactly. I just wanted to know how well I could replicate my appearance (failed miserably) and personality in the game. I basically never truly played her but I did get some cheap laughs watching the autonomy play out since my hood was filled with a bunch of weirdos and drama queens. She kinda came across as a fish out of water.
    If I was to make a simself again in TS4 it'd be something similar. Kinda just an experiment to see how real life appearance/personality manifests in sim form but not supposed to actually be me.
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Thrior wrote: »
    @mcrudd Great job replicating your pets. Also that photo of Socks makes me want to reach through the screen and rub her belly even though I know cat belly is a trap lol.

Thank you <3 Socks only allows me to rub her belly, no one else, anyone that has tried got a few claws in their hands before they even touched her belly.

• Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    edited March 2022
    I made a simself for The sims 1 and the sims 4. But, don’t I remember making one for Sims 2 or Sims 3. I have never been able to make a Sim self that really looks like me, I am no artist, and don’t have an artists eye, or hand. I admire people who can make their Simself really look like themself, I have a huge main rotation, so I pay a lot of different households.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    edited March 2022
    Deleted by author’s assistant.
    Post edited by CAPTAIN_NXR7 on
  • Options
    Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    edited March 2022
    I play essentially the same character in all my games. She isn't exactly me, doesn't really look like me, but she is my inner bad *ss. And she looks as similar across all my games as I can make her.