Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Worlds Vol. 2

Comments

• debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @Wentcrazy The twins are adorable! I like how well you've made it work in that apartment! Aww it's sad we lost Henry. Poor Thalia. Aww poor Carly! Mean love guru! Wow though, those are some great pics of her snowboarding! I can't wait to see the twins as teens :)

@Army008 I love seeing Heath and Lia's children in other universes! I think that Rhett is my favorite.
  • WentcrazyWentcrazy Posts: 128 Member
    @Ojenn Oh, I love the idea of adding new worlds! I haven't gotten two of those but I'll buy those packs as soon as I have some money to spare (I kinda save up for another move in summer).

@debjameswhite I love how Finley makes time to spend it with his kids! It must be so stressful being a doctor and raising a family. The kids are so adorable.
    Oh wow, wasn't expecting this story! It's so intense. Parker grew into a handsome young man. I'm excited to see what will happen in the story!

Carly started snowboarding as a kid and I totally forgot how good she is until I sent all of them on holiday! I love playing her but I'm so eager to see her daughters as teens. I haven't played since my update but maybe I'll have the chance today and finally get to see them as teens!

@Army008 The kids are definitely a good mix of their parents! Do you have a favorite look-wise despite having Rhett as the heir?
    Origin ID: mrskariakay
    Family Tree Evergreen Harbor
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @debjameswhite - I'm in mobile but I'm catching up with the thread. You are such a good storyteller! I can't wait to see how things pan out for Parker. Though I am worried about his siblings being left with their hot headed mom 😬

@Wentcrazy - Wow my hat goes off to Carly being a single mum of twins. Is it bad that I already have a favorite, I just love Rumi ❤️ It's always tough losing someone so I'm glad Thalia had Carly there to comfort her. I can't wait to see all the makeovers!

@Army008 - The Emerson's definitely have some great genes. I love how Eloise turned out, that's such a pretty name too.
  • Army008Army008 Posts: 141 Member
    @debjameswhite Yes, I like Rhett he is my favorite.

@Wentcrazy My favorite look-wise would have to be Rhett because of his rounder face, full lips, and just the fact that he seems to have a good mix of both parents.

@OJenn She was the runner-up for the heir if Rhett didn't get the full lips she would've been it.
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,789 Member
    @MayaRose1138 Peyton is such a little cutie. Ooo! Then toddler spam. I love all the family being there for Winterfest. Thank goodness the game doesn't let babies get frost bite!! OMG I love Emerson! I love being reminded of my sweet Heath!

Oh the toddler play date in your second post is so cute! Look at all of them! I love them all snacking on the couch! OMG and the story! That's amazing! Good job :) Wow, look at that wall! It's great :) As I'm sure you know, I love a photo wall!

The photo wall is steadily growing as I'm almost up to Peyton's YA birthday! I don't know how I'm going to keep fitting that photo wall in as the generations expand...

Wow, what a dramatic turn to your current generation! Poor Parker but it looks like things are looking up for him now!

@Ojenn - Such a cute romance - friends to girlfriends :smile: They're going to make a lovely couple!!

@Wentcrazy - I love the twins! I'm not sure how you're going to chose the heir for this generation! Everyone seems to be snowboarding at the moment - your Carly, @debjameswhite's Finlay, and one of my current sims (which I can't reveal yet!). Looking forward to seeing how the twins turn out as teens!

@Army008 - another Brindleton Bay/Emerson combination! Have you got a picture of the house you used for the first gen? Rhett looks the most like Heath and will make a good heir! Your family tree will end up quite different to mine as I've had mainly female heirs so far, so mostly used the male spouse gene pool.

Big update coming below!
    Rebuilding Brindleton Bay Gen 4.06

Firstly, three more pics for the family tree wall. Unless they're greatly involved with the family, I'll just post their family pics when they reach teen. Here we have:
    1 - Ramon, who is Lark's youngest son.
    2 - Mayra, who is Kelley (Ivy's daughter) middle child. She is quite a bit different to the rest of the family, and is one of the few with light brown hair.
    3 - Kaden, who is Xavier's second son.
    12-28-21_4-52-44-pm.png
    12-28-21_4-18-35-pm.png
    12-28-21_4-16-32-pm.png

Mabel finally promoted to Level 6 and received a Doctor of Medicine diploma.
    12-15-21_5-01-22-pm.png

One last story before Oakley ages up.
    12-04-21_5-05-28-pm.png

Oakley ages up into a loner, like her mother, and an artistic prodigy.
    12-04-21_5-16-34-pm.png
    12-04-21_5-27-08-pm.png
    12-13-21_1-51-37-pm.png

Remodelled girls' room.
    12-13-21_1-53-59-pm.png
    12-13-21_1-56-49-pm.png

Family meal. I think that's Waffle sleeping in the middle of the table :)
    12-13-21_2-20-28-pm.png

I didn't get many pics of Emerson as a toddler but here's a cute one of him with Apollo, who still isn't impressed with these tiny humans :lol:.
    12-13-21_1-55-04-pm.png

Emerson's child birthday! He rolled Vegetarian like his father, and is a Rambunctious Scamp.
    12-15-21_5-26-31-pm.png
    12-15-21_5-31-59-pm.png

Despite Aunt Beatrice not liking children, she gets along very well with her nieces and nephew. And Lyric enjoys spending time with her great-grandchildren.
    12-13-21_2-25-24-pm.png
    12-13-21_2-27-34-pm.png

Easter came around and so did the Bunny. Ignore Mabel seemingly flirting with the Bunny - she soon redirection her attentions towards her husband :lol:
    12-20-21_4-16-46-pm.png
    12-20-21_4-17-55-pm.png
    12-20-21_4-18-38-pm.png

Family portrait (I love this mod!)
    12-20-21_4-31-38-pm.png

Off to Granite Falls for the annual family holiday! The cabin that Lia and Heath rented all those years ago is no longer there but this one suited their needs just fine.
    12-20-21_4-40-54-pm.png
    12-20-21_4-44-21-pm.png
    12-20-21_4-47-29-pm.png

Peyton and Oakley became BFFs.
    12-20-21_4-49-40-pm.png

Fortunately, no-one caught fire on this trip!
    12-20-21_4-51-43-pm.png
    12-20-21_4-55-51-pm.png

The kids got a spot of fishing in for their scouting badges before the family had to leave due to bad weather.
    12-20-21_5-07-30-pm.png

They ended up in Sulani, where Beatrice, husband Hugh and son Aidan were also visiting. Cousin Elijah was also there.
    12-20-21_5-20-25-pm.png
    12-20-21_5-21-20-pm.png
    12-20-21_5-23-26-pm.png
    12-20-21_5-24-29-pm.png
    12-20-21_5-32-59-pm.png

Aidan wasn't very happy but Emerson was able to cheer him up.
    12-20-21_5-30-11-pm.png
    12-20-21_5-30-59-pm.png
    12-20-21_5-36-59-pm.png

The other cousins Emerson's age also aged into children. Olivia's son Hudson...
    12-26-21_4-17-38-pm.png

...Nellie's son Tyson...
    01-28-22_5-06-26-pm.png

...Xavier's youngest son Blaze...
    12-26-21_4-17-19-pm.png

...and Kelley's daughter Adrienne. All four of these cousins would be invited to join Emerson's new club when I bought the Get Together pack (along with Spa Day and Movie Hangout).
    12-27-21_4-26-23-pm.png

First movie they watched, Cohen fell asleep :lol: And Dove got a makeover, given her age.
    12-24-21_4-22-11-pm.png

And Emerson tested out the diving platform :smiley:
    12-24-21_4-00-28-pm.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Other family news: Xavier aged into an elder (he's the eldest of the gen 3 cousins), Brant (Lark's eldest) had twins Alvetta and Diego with alien Dominique, and Mabel tried to convince Arthur to have a baby but he said he wasn't ready for that!!!
  • WentcrazyWentcrazy Posts: 128 Member
    @MayaRose1138 I do have a favorite at the moment but that could change when the twins grow into teens. Their personality seems to be so different. It might be difficult to decide in the end....

I love Mayra's hair! Congrats to Mabel for being promoted to Level 6! I haven't played that career in ages as it's so stressful^^ OMG that picture with the bunny :D I love it! The family portrait is really cool! What mod is this? Your family did such a cool trip. I love Sulani and I always love seeing pictures from there.
    Origin ID: mrskariakay
    Family Tree Evergreen Harbor
    @MayaRose1138 - I have to say I love how Mayra turned out even if she is a bit different but I may be biased because I love that hair color ♥ The family looks like they had a great time on their dual vacations :lol:Emerson is totally my favorite this gen!
    Wentcrazy wrote: »
    @MayaRose1138 I do have a favorite at the moment but that could change when the twins grow into teens. Their personality seems to be so different. It might be difficult to decide in the end....

I love Mayra's hair! Congrats to Mabel for being promoted to Level 6! I haven't played that career in ages as it's so stressful^^ OMG that picture with the bunny :D I love it! The family portrait is really cool! What mod is this? Your family did such a cool trip. I love Sulani and I always love seeing pictures from there.

You’ll have to flip a coin for heir! Or go by the tried and true method of the heir catching fire 🤣.

Mayra is so different from her sisters - she inherited her father Geraldo Iosua’s colouring, whereas her sisters got their mother’s yellow hair. Most of that side of the family have yellow hair or black, with only a handful having brown, so with that bright yellow, you know who they belong to!!

Mabel isn’t going to top her career by the time Emerson takes over 😔. She’s only on level 7 now and is only working 3 or 4 days a week, so it isn’t going to happen unless I cheat - I want her to deliver a baby! The family portrait is Ravasheen’s Family Portrait Mod.
    OJenn wrote: »
    @MayaRose1138 - I have to say I love how Mayra turned out even if she is a bit different but I may be biased because I love that hair color ♥ The family looks like they had a great time on their dual vacations :lol:Emerson is totally my favorite this gen!

Hmm, maybe I should save Mayra to my gallery and submit her as a potential spouse for any of the new worlds, along with Kit’s twins :). She’s an Active Adventurous Goofball who wants to be a Master Maker.

Emerson is growing on me personality-wise; its always tricky declaring an heir without knowing what they’re going to be like. But he has an interesting mix of traits, an aspiration I haven’t tried before, and he and his future spouse are so cute together!
    @MayaRose1138 Yes, I do I have also built the houses for gen. 2 and gen. 3

This is the front view of the house
    51938427725_de0ca2c9bd_k.jpg03-14-22_9-50-29 AM by Savannah To, on Flickr

The next four pictures are of the upstairs master bedroom, bathroom, and a photo studio where I will put family pictures of each child of each generation.
    51937889008_de5d70d4ac_k.jpg03-14-22_9-57-04 AM by Savannah To, on Flickr
    51937889003_db45a7460c_k.jpg03-14-22_9-57-28 AM by Savannah To, on Flickr
    51937888973_b5eafe1a1b_k.jpg03-14-22_9-57-46 AM by Savannah To, on Flickr

The next few pictures are of Two more bedrooms the Kitchen, living room, and dining room
    51936830222_9996ae863a_k.jpg03-14-22_9-58-38 AM by Savannah To, on Flickr
    51938132209_c238f11d89_k.jpg03-14-22_9-59-45 AM by Savannah To, on Flickr
    51937815326_3895ba6b42_k.jpg03-14-22_10-00-30 AM by Savannah To, on Flickr
    51938132174_e7ab9fdefa_k.jpg03-14-22_10-00-43 AM by Savannah To, on Flickr
    51937888863_d17af8ec83_k.jpg03-14-22_10-01-27 AM by Savannah To, on Flickr

Next, we have the children's side of the house with a nursery, a kids' bathroom, a room for a girl, and a room for a boy.
    51937888828_10b77672cf_k.jpg03-14-22_10-02-04 AM by Savannah To, on Flickr
    51938132134_f57bd71dbc_k.jpg03-14-22_10-01-55 AM by Savannah To, on Flickr
    51936830137_5f82aa228b_k.jpg03-14-22_10-01-40 AM by Savannah To, on Flickr
    51937888813_92ef63128f_k.jpg03-14-22_10-02-11 AM by Savannah To, on Flickr

This is the shell of the house I did for generation 2.
    51937836006_89f2045a9c_k.jpg03-14-22_10-14-27 AM by Savannah To, on Flickr

And this is the house shell for generation 3.
    51938448015_da304af5f7_k.jpg03-14-22_10-15-39 AM by Savannah To, on Flickr
    51936850017_70f0851e7c_k.jpg03-14-22_10-15-46 AM by Savannah To, on Flickr

@Army008 - that house looks great! I think you used the same floor plan as me but it’s come out so different! I didn’t put the garage in, which is where I think you’ve put the photo studio, so that’s a great use of the space. I like the other two houses too; the second one looks so cute, and the porch looks great on the third one.
    @MayaRose1138 Oh congrats to Mabel for her promotion :) The girl's room looks really good! I love it. I still love that you used Emerson as a first name. I am totally stealing that soon :) The cabin in granite falls looks really nice! That's one area some day I want to make over. We'll see if I ever do :D The vacation looked relaxing though. ooo How fun to start vacation in Granite Falls and then end up in Sulani. I love that!

@Army008 I love the house! The house tours are my favorite. I love the picture of the family next to the tv in the living room. I love the shells you did for the next 2 gens as well. Especially Gen 2. Can't wait to see the updates :)
    Before I start my post I'm wondering have any of you gotten this message? For sure I'll get again for this post if it's a thing now!
    iCEJXd0.png

Also, I wanted to show you the kids so far. Finlay's triplets with Charlotte have aged up but he does have 2 more little ones with her right now! Isn't Kaley so pretty though?
    Rb9zBIC.png

And yes. Yes I did send my heir out jogging in the middle of a lightening storm.
    UyU3sMO.png

F7bs1.jpeg
    TO RAISE A WOLFE – Evergreen Harbor Edition
    Callahan Family Tree
    Wolfe Family Tree
    Valentino Family Tree
    West Family Tree
    Wolfe Family Tree

Chapter 40: New Beginning

Parker was amazed by Ethan’s home. “I can’t believe this house is here.” He said. Somehow, he had never really noticed it before. “Are you famous?”

Ethan laughed, “No, I’m just lucky this house has stayed in the family.”
    LI9drXG.png

That night, Parker slept in the first bed he’d slept in for years. It was also by far the most comfortable sleep he had ever had.
    ThfNPxO.png

The next morning, Ethan gifted Parker with his own laptop. “You have to start online school right away.” He said. Parker was grateful.
    1HQ1XMj.png

He also had a basketball hoop installed. This really made Parker happy. He played all night until he was too stinky!
    g5LSkNg.png

Parker once again slept heavily in his new room.
    zflTRaz.png

Parker was very grateful and did exactly what Ethan asked of him. He studied hard.
    zW3zjjY.png

He noticed a little quirk about Ethan. Every night he set a place for his dead wife. Sometimes Parker felt like he could feel that there was someone else there.
    BlZZ9bB.png

Ethan also started teaching Parker to play chess and it became part of their daily routine. So far Parker hadn’t opened up much, but today while they were playing chess, he told Ethan about his job and that he still wanted to go.
    06ypBg2.png

Ethan was pleased with the progress and so even though he had concerns, he approved it.
    LPmWWIu.png

As part of his home schooling, Parker needed to go to a museum and write a report on a piece of art.
    mRYIgPF.png

While he was there, he caught the eye of a young lady.
    jnj32yw.png

She immediately started talking to him, and before long, they were exchanging contact information.
    rMZeUWE.png

Instead of looking at art, they made their way outside and star gazed instead.
    T2M2czr.png

Back home, Parker diligently did his homework. He felt guilty about talking to Bonnie. That was the girl’s name, so he wanted to make sure he didn’t let Ethan down in any other way.
    1vj6AUG.png

He couldn’t help snapping a few selfies to send to Bonnie though.
    xywij3V.png

Now that Parker was established in school, Ethan started the next part of his education. “It’s important that you learn to defend yourself. We’ll start practicing on this sparring machine every day.”
    aQFiDPf.png

He started by giving Parker a demonstration of how the machine worked.
    FnrqVdf.png

Parker was very impressed! “How do you jump so high?”
    f70CvEy.png

After getting changed, Parker had his own go with the machine.
    Am1AFAP.png

He was much less acrobatic then Ethan had been.
    BHJYThK.png

In fact, he was certain the machine was going to get the best of him.
    Wohaiqj.png

That night during their daily chess game, Ethan brought up the subject of Bonnie very carefully.
    uagLWqI.png

Parker was very embarrassed. “I’m sorry!”
    Ethan stopped him, “Don’t be sorry Parker, I want you to have friends. Why don't you invite her over?”
    5Mgsgz2.png

So the next day, he did invite her over. She was shocked to learn that anyone lived in this giant house. “I thought it was abandoned.” She said as she walked up the steps. She bit her tongue on telling Parker the house was creepy. She didn’t want to be rude, but she was feeling a little uneasy.
    u8oYQLL.png

Parker wished he had thought to tell her about Ethan’s quirk of setting a spot for his dead wife. All night he felt like Bonnie was shooting daggers at him with her eyes. She didn’t stay very long after dinner.
    TqCdwd7.png

Ethan tried to cheer him up with a new game after dinner.
    Bv1BDGd.png

It worked. Parker was a little upset, but the stability Ethan gave to him was way more important right now. There were plenty of girls in the world. Next time he’d remember to tell guests about his…he glanced at Ethan. About Ethan’s quirks.
    NDcmFVN.png

Turns out though, Bonnie hadn’t been “shooting daggers” at all. The next day she called Parker up and asked him to dinner. Ethan approved and off he went.
    KwdOccB.png

She told him how badly she felt for Ethan and that all families had “quirks”. Overall, she really liked Ethan, and she told him. “I really like your dad, I’m sorry about what happened to your mom.” Parker was too stunned to correct her.
    ShHpj2G.png

He let it slide and they just enjoyed the rest of their night out.
    HxMVlXb.png

That night he told Ethan he didn’t think he would see her again. When Ethan pressed, Parker blushed and said, “She thinks you’re my Dad and I didn’t tell her you weren’t. I didn’t know what I was supposed to say!”
    YEWDptI.png

The next day while Ethan was making dinner he realized he had made a huge mistake. As David he had gone to school with Finley’s father Lachlan. He was Finley’s uncle and he should look as old as his parents who both had white hair and were in their twilight years. He wanted to tell Finley he had found his son, but what stress would this add to his life especially since he still hadn’t found the daughter? What questions would this bring up for them if Finley saw David looking as young as him. Also, Finley’s wife had just given birth to another child. He already had 5 children. Ethan had always been very careful to not get involved in the family’s lives. The amount of time he spent with Lachlan had really been pushing it and now he was raising Parker? It wouldn’t be safe for him to bring Parker into his life.
    3KmslLq.png

At dinner he broached the subject, “Parker, I am still looking for your mom and your sister but I haven’t found them yet. I promise you I won’t stop looking but if you’re going to be out in the world more we need to make some changes.”

Parker was terrified, “Are you going to kick me out?”
    eH6hpV7.png

Ethan couldn’t help choking on a laugh, “No, quite the opposite. I want to adopt you. You can’t use the name Frederick. It’s too dangerous for you. I’ve already signed you up for school as Parker Wolfe. Let’s make it official.”
    4v7tqjw.png

Parker didn’t agree right away. He was lost because he didn’t want to be taken from his father. It was hard to believe that he wouldn’t be safe with his father. It was impossible to believe that his father wasn’t really his father. If just being out in the public would help his father find him, maybe he should do that.
    EFhhkFo.png

That night during their chess game, Ethan told Parker the family history of the Fredericks. He also told Ethan that he wasn’t really a part of that family and that was why his mother had been running. He took him to his office and showed him all the evidence he had gathered. Ethan sighed heavily, “I am going to put a good deal of trust in your right now. I can not tell you how yet, but I can tell you that you are part of my family. This is how I found you, and this is why I brought home.”

Parker was stunned and listless, but he gave in, “Fine. I’ll do whatever you want.”
    31WE5F7.png

Parker reminded himself that having stability was nice. He was clean, he was learning and he was able to go on dates. Getting closer to Bonnie helped him worry less about giving up his old life. Being a Wolfe wouldn’t be so bad.
    JLdwgr6.png

When he got home, he found out he was officially a Wolfe already. Ethan gave him his new identification and then gave him a surprise. “We’re going on vacation. I’ve gotten a lead on your family.”
    Dx4hFBS.png
    I have a question, for keeping your sims a similar age do you guys do rotational play, or do you just go into CAS and adjust their age that way? Also with the new update will it change how you keep track of and play your families?
    @Army008 I use MC Command Center and my sims all age together without me playing them. I'll have to see how this update works with MC Command Center because that keeps all my families and townies going!
    @Army008 - The house turned out really great, I think the kitchen is my favorite spot ♥

@debjameswhite - I haven't received that message before, that's such an odd message/warning especially for this section of the forum where that's sort of the whole point :lol:

Ohh I can't wait to see how this upcoming vacation goes for Parker, I bet he is nervous. Poor kiddo. It's a good thing he has Ethan though.
    I'm really enjoying building the houses for Brindleton Bay! I didn't play my family much today but I did start working on generation four's house. Here is what I have so far.
    51945578067_83cc36f0cf_k.jpg03-18-22_4-47-06 PM by Savannah To, on Flickr
    @MayaRose1138 Oh congrats to Mabel for her promotion :) The girl's room looks really good! I love it. I still love that you used Emerson as a first name. I am totally stealing that soon :) The cabin in granite falls looks really nice! That's one area some day I want to make over. We'll see if I ever do :D The vacation looked relaxing though. ooo How fun to start vacation in Granite Falls and then end up in Sulani. I love that!

Thank you! Mabel’s not always thrilled with her career as she’s a loner but she’s doing alright :). Wait till you see Emerson’s teen room - I’d love that to be my bedroom! Feel free to steal his name 🤣. When I planned for this generation to have surnames as first names, I knew that I was going to use Emerson and I’m pleased that it ended up with the heir!

The cabin was one I downloaded from the gallery but had to make a few modifications because of the extensive use of moveobjects 😒. It was a relaxing vacation for them but a bit annoying that they couldn’t do more because of the rain.

Parker sure is different to the rest of the family - no wonder he’s the heir! I wonder whether he will ever go up those stairs... 😏. Bonnie looks like she’s going to be a nice partner for him - let’s hope he has better luck than his father!
    Army008 wrote: »
    I have a question, for keeping your sims a similar age do you guys do rotational play, or do you just go into CAS and adjust their age that way? Also with the new update will it change how you keep track of and play your families?

Like @debjameswhite , I use MCCC to keep the ages similar, and usually when the husband ages to adult, I age the wife with a birthday cake as well so that they age to elders at the same time. I don’t do rotational play so I just let the extra family members age without interference. I’m not planning on having accidental deaths on for any of my saves, nor having a baby (as that one is covered by MCCC), but haven’t decided on the rest yet. I haven’t played this challenge this week so I haven’t had a chance to sort out Neighbourhood Stories.

Love the gen 4 house! I didn’t do that one because of the lighthouse part but you’ve made it look good!

Which reminds me - @OJenn , the house plan A link for gen 4 for Brindleton Bay isn’t working. Either that, or it’s just not working on my device.
    @MayaRose1138 - Sorry about that, I've updated the link for plan A in gen 4 of Brindleton Bay, not sure what happened there
    F7bs1.jpeg
    TO RAISE A WOLFE – Evergreen Harbor Edition
    Callahan Family Tree
    Wolfe Family Tree
    Valentino Family Tree
    West Family Tree
    Wolfe Family Tree

Chapter 42: Finding Family

Right away Ethan started making travel plans.
    9Y8zHTq.png

It was never easy for him to travel, but he did have years of experience.
    Hfoeuqp.png

Before they left, he spent some time reflecting in the main entrance of the grand house. He often felt his wife’s presence there.
    jD2LVZG.png

Meanwhile, Parker was meeting Bonnie’s family and letting her know he’d be gone for the holidays.
    rTxqhXY.png

The first thing Ethan wanted to do when they reached their rental was decorate a tree.
    fGLQVGu.png

It was his first Winterfest with Parker. After so many years on the street, he wanted it to be special for the boy.
    ltrCWwM.png

Then Ethan started working on how he was going to get Parker’s sister away from the school she went to. He had already had several documents created.
    KExTTc2.png

He brought Parker with him when he went to the school. He didn’t want to scare the girl.
    ZovMdz7.png

After her initial shock at seeing her brother after so many years she laughed. I can just sign out for the weekend. I’m allowed to go on trips. I spend a lot of time snowboarding and mountain climbing!
    1jToCOW.png

Back at the rental she explained that while she had been dumped at the boarding school many years ago, she actually liked it. She loved extreme sports and she had the freedom to do whatever she wanted here as long as her grades were good. She was even qualifying for some important teams. She wanted to spend the weekend with her brother, but she did not want to leave. Unfortunately, she had no idea where their mother was. She hadn’t seen her in years.
    PRTZeFb.png

After talking all night, Parker and Paige shared a room just like old times. They both slept so peacefully.
    GAfSO9e.png

In the morning they woke up to discover they were being snowed in by a giant blizzard! They wouldn’t be doing any skiing or snowboarding this trip!
    enZwaYc.png

So, they went right for the presents!
    TnbS3Rw.png
    XzuWw0d.png
    jibEOXo.png

Towards the end of the day, Parker was starting to have angst about leaving his sister behind. She told him that she would be fine and that they could now write to each other and have video calls.
    ZIR9f7J.png

There was one little mishap at the rental. A note on this heir…he has not yet caught on fire, but there have been so many fires at the mansion that he’s a pro at putting them out.
    G6DFJwb.png

Paige was the only one smart enough to run outside!
    veei4Za.png

Ethan and Parker got home just in time to celebrate the new year with their nightly game of chess.
    HZrUcCX.png

• tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    Hey hey everyone! It's been awhile since I've been on so I thought I'd give a life update. I've developed crippling anxiety (agoraphobia/social anxiety) in the past three months. I took the last two weeks off work so I could just stay home and be a total hermit, which has honestly been really nice. I finally got a dr appt & got some medication, and so far it's helping a lot! It's only been two days, but I'm feeling much more calm & relaxed in general. I haven't gone back to work yet, so that will be the true test, but fingers crossed the medication continues to work for me!

For the last two weeks I've been making my own save file, starting with giving ALL of the townies makeovers. All I have left to do is the Watson family of Henford-on-Bagley and the Tartosa families! Next I want to re-build (or at least renovate) all of the lots, but I have a feeling that's going to take a lot longer haha. So I think I'll start playing again and just build as I go - that's what this challenge is for, after all! I may not be very frequent with updates and they may not be as long, but hopefully I'll be around more in general :smile:
  • carlimactcarlimact Posts: 766 Member
    @JordanNicoleJJ I'm sorry about your anxiety troubles. I hope your medication works as well as it has been!

I too am working on a save file. I just started but Willow creek is mostly done. :)
    This update is a short one, there were two weddings and Rhett needs to figure out which girl he wants to get involved with. Eloise got married to Imran Watson, I failed to get more than one photo of their wedding due to the glitch that came with my wedding stories. Even with the one picture, the wedding was beautiful.
    51977316133_fc1d4c5dd3_k.jpg03-10-22_5-10-23 PM by Savannah To, on Flickr
    Imran Watson is a good match for Eloise.
    51977617199_5f28c324b3_k.jpgImranWatson by Savannah To, on Flickr
    Axel got married to Olive Tinker and this time I managed to get more than one picture and the wedding was a hit.
    51977899960_4baf136bbe_k.jpgOliveTinker by Savannah To, on Flickr
    Exchanging vows.
    51977520034_7c2337c71e_k.jpg04-01-22_7-06-55 PM by Savannah To, on Flickr
    Not all my guests would sit down but oh well.
    51977802520_3bcf35e82e_k.jpg04-01-22_7-07-07 PM by Savannah To, on Flickr
    While walking up the aisle one of my guests decided it was a good idea to stick her 🐸🐸🐸🐸 out.
    51977316068_7c1ae02e20_k.jpg04-01-22_7-22-13 PM by Savannah To, on Flickr
    The reception was a hit.
    51977239226_cdb3242c74_k.jpg04-01-22_7-15-11 PM by Savannah To, on Flickr.
    As for Rhett, he has a dilemma on his hands. He hit it off with three young ladies and can't decide which one to settle down with. I would like to say it seems my male sims have a thing for the women of the Tinker family.
    First up we have Tina Tinker
    51977298361_4ad3689bb9_k.jpgTinaTinker by Savannah To, on Flickr
    Second, we have Greta Laurent
    51977579399_e80950fad4_k.jpgGreta by Savannah To, on Flickr
    And lastly, we have Yasemin Tinker. Like I said the men in my family like Tinker women.
    51977375733_625c3ac116_k.jpgYaseminTinker by Savannah To, on Flickr I myself am leaning towards Yasemin Tinker.
    @Army008 - Love the weddings! It's great that you're able to marry off every child - I can never manage that! How are you enjoying the new pack? Did the new update fix a lot of things?

Btw, your heir is supposed to marry one of the women in the gene pool on the first page. Evergreen Harbor has a free choice for gen 2 but Brindleton Bay doesn't. Your choice for gen 2 are Brooke Norton (who I can recommend - my non-heir male married her and had two kids; she has a habit of swimming in winter but other than that, is good!) and Kalena Aleka'i. Part of the thing with the challenge is to see how the families turn out using just the spouses from the gene pool, and how different they end up by gen 10.

@debjameswhite - I'm so glad Parker could catch up with his sister! I hope she hadn't forgotten him :( I'm waiting eagerly to see if he'll eventually meet his other siblings now!!

@JordanNicoleJJ - It's great to hear that you're doing so much better! Anxiety/phobias aren't easy things to live with. You certainly have your work cut out for you with redoing all the townies and lots!! I have enough trouble sorting out my main families!!!
    @MayaRose1138 it seemed to fix most of the glitches from what I can see. And for the life of I don't know how I could forget that part of the challenge well at least, he had many girlfriends before finding the right one. I like both of them so I'm going to flip a coin to see who gets to be his wife.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top