We have a new survey live for you to provide feedback on the new EA forums! Click here to read more.
February 23rd - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to deal with Vlad?

2...Next

Comments

• lebgirl_18lebgirl_18 Posts: 142 Member
    Other. (Please exxpla8
    Burn him alive. I mean, he is a vampire.
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,008 Member
    Funny introduction and try to get to know him?
    Vlad has become an icon for me. I let him feast if he wants. I always try to get to know him and usually try a funny introduction. It doesn’t often work 🙄😂 so he might have the gloomy trait? 🤷🏼‍♂️.
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Other. (Please exxpla8
    introduce him in, try make him a friend from the outset before he goes home. Then get high mixology levels and mix him a drink that takes away his vampire abilities. after that i wait for one of those days where the weather is atrocious, something like thunderstorms and invite him over, once confirmation is through, i pause the game, lock the front gate and leave him outside to be zapped a few times so he dies.

After this i buy his mansion and use it to build a legacy from. Nothing like having a bit of ambition from time to time. xD
  • Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 690 Member
    Other. (Please exxpla8
    Save him to the gallery and then just kill him. If you want him back you can download him from the gallery. That's what I did when I was doing my story.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,922 Member
    Ignore him?
    A couple of times I've kicked him out into the cold and converted his house into a restaurant.
  • freindlylolfreindlylol Posts: 358 Member
    Other. (Please exxpla8
    If it becomes a problem I delete him 😃
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Other. (Please exxpla8
    I've deleted the pest 🤣
  • dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    There is no such thing as a beautiful Vlad baby.

Poor Vlad. Out of curiosity yesterday I reverted his features back to baseline using the CAS cheat....poor guy is actually quite cute before he got fiddled about with!

I never worry about the vamps though as I rarely ever see them. Vlad is a true loner in my games apparently.