Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pre-Made Makeovers

Comments

• VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    edited March 2022
    LMLS2143 wrote: »
    @VeeDub Wow! You two make a fantastic team! That hair is perfect on her. It looks familiar, S-Club?

Thank you. :) It's been a while since I did the makeover, but I think the hair is a Wings one. It might be S-Club, though. I have quite a few from both, and some of the styles are very similar.

Edit: I looked it up to be sure, and this is the one I used.
    Post edited by VeeDub on
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,813 Member
    @VeeDub I feel silly. That hair is what I use on my sim self whenever I want to give her an up-do but still keep roughly the same look. That high ponytail is also a Wings hair. I didn't recognize it because it wasn't blonde.🤣
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    I was looking for this thread in my head cause I forgot what it was called, ah well, I have some I showed in another thread but yeah...
    A1ktH20.png
    The goths and the bachelors together...mmkay I guess part of them aren't really premades in this game, still.
    MuHo9iu.png
    Thorne and and his wife.
    DfldH2f.png
    6tCW4YN.png
    The charms and Morgyn Ember.
    s8i48Q5.png
    And lastly the pancakes.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,949 Member
    edited March 2022
    Aight hold up I'll flood this thread with some of mine :lol: honestly i have so many sims from different sims games that I am struggling to tell apart what i edited and what I didn't but some that I think I edited from ts4 premades:
    L Faba, Vatores.Morgyn,Silversweater who looks better getting little beat up :lol:
    I wanted to give faba witch hat but I don't have one so for now its just sunhat :lol:
    X08ohhH.png
    Some of the Charm folks
    XWnexNw.png
    Akira and Darling *edit edit* and Miko! finally! :lol:
    kept struggling with her cause I liked the look but it needed some clean up (well in my opinion)
    GwfF2PF.png
    Behr, though having killed candy there isn't much to see :lol:
    ffKkU1U.png
    BFF incident survivors (Liberty Lee and Summer Holiday)
    8kTkM2l.png
    Bro household
    CMCxMxp.png
    Vanessa Jeong and last surviving Bjergsen (Sofia)
    oAtBpA9.png
    Maaike and Ulrike
    VGTQbCm.png
    Munch guys and aged up max that i have no recollection of what i did with him anyway
    EOi2teS.png
    Pleasant, in their preferred styles tho I think I might re-edit cause its been a while
    eQrYrcP.png
    Calientes + Don (will probably change dinas dress now that i probably have better options)
    Qjie3iC.png
    Divorced Pancakes
    fSzANky.png
    Goths
    8R6ALfR.png
    Landgraab+Zest
    B9sYi1U.png
    Spencer Kim Lewis (didn't edit the kid yet cause I'm still undecided)
    IUA5LPh.png
    Hecking
    zSJEo04.png
    Cecilia Kang
    fTGdCy4.png
    okay i think thats it for now I'll be back *du dum*
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
    The results of some 'What if?' random messing around in CAS. Who do you think this is? Answer under spoiler.

vLkTIxN.png?1
    Geeta Rasoya as a young adult

MsBlue-Skintone
    S-Club-Skin overlay, right bracelet, nails
    Zenx-Eyebrows, eyeshadow
    Izzie McFire-Lipstick, eyes
    Coffeemoon-3d lashes
    MSQSIMS-Blush
    Sugar Owl- Earrings
    Bobur-Necklace, left bracelet
    Madlen-Leather outfit
    Dallas Girl-Heels
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Aight hold up I'll flood this thread with some of mine :lol: honestly I have so many sims from different sims games that I am struggling to tell apart from what I edited and what I didn't but some that I think I edited from ts4 premades:
    L Faba, Vatores.Morgyn, Silversweater who looks better getting a little beat up :lol:
    I wanted to give faba a witch hat but I don't have one so for now it's just a sunhat :lol:
    X08ohhH.png
    Some of the Charm folks
    XWnexNw.png
    Akira and Darling (failed to edit Miko I will need to redo it, again :sweat_smile: )
    E3IT6fg.png
    Behr, though having killed candy there isn't much to see :lol:
    ffKkU1U.png
    BFF incident survivors (Liberty Lee and Summer Holiday)
    8kTkM2l.png
    Bro household
    CMCxMxp.png
    Vanessa Jeong and last surviving Bjergsen (Sofia)
    oAtBpA9.png
    Maaike and Ulrike
    VGTQbCm.png
    Munch guys and aged up max that I have no recollection of what I did with him anyway
    EOi2teS.png
    Pleasant, in their preferred styles tho I think I might re-edit cause it's been a while
    eQrYrcP.png
    Calientes + Don (will probably change dinas dress now that I probably have better options)
    Qjie3iC.png
    Divorced Pancakes
    fSzANky.png
    Goths
    8R6ALfR.png
    Landgraab+Zest
    B9sYi1U.png
    Spencer Kim Lewis (didn't edit the kid yet cause I'm still undecided)
    IUA5LPh.png
    Hecking
    zSJEo04.png
    Cecilia Kang
    fTGdCy4.png
    okay i think thats it for now I'll be back *du dum*

Lol, Mortimer Run Dina and her sister back on earth coming after ya.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,949 Member
    edited March 2022
    Edited Laurent/Thebe household today since CAS is only non laggy thing in my game at the moment

9WhwXYu.png

I guess I just kinda wanted to make them look bit more... rich :lol:
    and in my mind Greta is gonna be grandmas favourite :blush: so I tried to make her look bit more like ''rich pirate heiress''
    yeah, no excuse for the random gloves they just vibed I guess she uses them to do gardening :lol:

unsure what I want to do with Hilary and Hector tbh
    but Hilary had been punched in the face with makeup so I really wanted to make her look somewhat more subtle :sweat_smile:

idk about Jace I liked his shirt but it just kept throwing off my tries to add blue to his outfit to go with his likes so I just made him posh kid and its sort of reminding me of alexander goth now *sighs* oh well. maybe he will grow up better

oh and I dyed grandmas hair a little cause i felt like it needed to be freshened up just a little
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    edited March 2022
    So, my sim has been hanging out with Tomax Collette, and while I was there I decided to give Grace Anansi a makeover, and set her to his adoptive sister so she wouldn't be competition, given that MCCC tends to set them up in my games. Quickly I ended up spending WAY more time on her than I did on Tomax, even going for a CC tattoo shopping spree, and then getting mad that we don't have a way to free hand move tattoos so I couldn't arrange them perfectly. :D
    YZOwLYg.png
    These freckles are my new favorite thing.

Z0VLorm.png
    You can't even see most of the tattoos. :D
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,573 Member
    Eliza Pancakes with some better clothes, her hair pulled back, and a little makeup. It makes a world of difference for her

J2OddzN.png
  • MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    I remade the Alto family.

Nick:
    z05gHK2.png

Bert:
    xcF0yxz.png

Alfonso:
    yVaH9XD.png

Holly:
    xW0AFQ3.png

Vita:
    4n7Ipfg.png

For me, and my canon, Nick, Bert, and Alfonso are brothers, Nick being the oldest, and Alfonso the youngest.
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Tartosan teen Greta Laurent's outfit for today. I think she can pull off the denim jeans/skirt combo. What do you think? Those are her favourite sneakers. Maybe I should give her the black ones instead.

Also, I wish this t-shirt was real and we could buy it from the merchandise store. :smile:

cijiqak.png?1
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,573 Member
    Elliandre wrote: »
    Tartosan teen Greta Laurent's outfit for today. I think she can pull off the denim jeans/skirt combo. What do you think? Those are her favourite sneakers. Maybe I should give her the black ones instead.

Also, I wish this t-shirt was real and we could buy it from the merchandise store. :smile:

cijiqak.png?1

that reminds me! I haven't even looked at the premade families there!
    Kerrigan wrote: »

cijiqak.png?1

that reminds me! I haven't even looked at the premade families there!

@Kerrigan You should have a look when you get a chance. I've had a lot of fun giving them makeovers and aging Camille and Dominique down to young adults. There are a couple of kids, a teen, two sets of adult couples and three elders and the cart salesperson, I forget his name, is in the household manager bin as well. I think his name is Faisal.
  • HeathertibbHeathertibb Posts: 153 Member

cijiqak.png?1

I swear I saw a shirt in the merch store that was very similar to Greta's shirt.
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited March 2022
    @Heathertibb, you might be thinking of the one that has 5 plumbob's across the front of it. The only real difference is the plumbobs were green rather than multicolored and didn't have faces. I don't recall any other one similiar on the actual merch store.

That said, the exact t-shirt shown on that sim IS available, just not at the official merchandise store. It is sold by Teepublic.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
    Oh that's great! I didn't see them at first, but I found them now, thanks for letting me know!
    The Bjergsen family makeover:
    vx6k8y2.png
    CfwEhgg.png
    M3cKawL.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    I forgot about this thread I have some I have used already but I can show them still, one more time.
    @Elliandre that suits them so well, I haven't played with them in a while and that makes me want to.
    IfcWTER.png
    My favorite pic of him, that's Diego Lobo.
    fXfnLHO.png
    Johnny Zest in the back.
    sXIFgp0.png
    Judith Ward, I still don't know what to do with her.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @RedDestiny92 Thank you! I'm glad you like them. :smile: I really like your Sims too. Diego Lobo and Johnny Zest look amazing and Judith Ward looks even more like she will never talk to your Sim, I love it :lol: I have a Judith Ward makeover too I will go take a pic. I really like your homes too, so nice decorated.
    @Elliandre Your makeover of the Bjergsen's is amazing!❤ You really captured the potential in their looks.

@RedDestiny92 Now that's how Judith should look! She should have some sexy to accentuate her diva qualities! Superb!❤
    Judith Ward and her very aggressive but loyal pink poodle named Delilah
    YB76tYm.png
  • MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    Crumplebottoms!
    L to R: Bianca, Beatrice, Lionel, Cornelia, Agnes, Melissa, Belinda.

hlOFay7.png
    edited March 2022
    Judith Ward and her very aggressive but loyal pink poodle named Delilah
    YB76tYm.png

I love your take on Judith, but I really love Delilah! I never would have thought to give her a pet.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Had given Judith Ward a makeover sometime back. Wanted her to look more like a starlet.
    Ahtferm.png?2
    Thought Jess Sigworth was a pretty sim. Had to play around a bit to find suitable hairs and clothing for her as I always struggle a big with more muscular female sims with broad shoulders for something to compliment them.
    y7zXGJU.png?1
    Did another re-do of Morgyn Ember. Wanted to make him a bit more masculine so changed up some of his clothing and features.
    a996xzu.png
    BU8R1My.png
    And made the Alto's from S3 some time back. I like how they turned out. Had touched up the Holly Alto a bit, but not too much.
    sWWq5lj.png
    5vJrxmT.png