Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Kit Decor To The Max Available Now!

Comments

• Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Not the style of decor I'd live with but I'd love to come up with an idea for a community lot where this would work.

I think taken apart and some pieces mixed with others in BB could make a very nice 1930's jazzy lounge. I think that's what I will try to build with some of those pieces.

That's a good idea. Also this kit will probably work well with pieces from Get Famous.

Definitely, I already have plans for it as it turns out. I recently started building a mini mansion for someone eccentric and famous in my game, but I was running out of bold patterns and gaudy art pieces, so I put it on hold. It's not my usual style, but I'm pretty sure this kit will help me complete it.

GlbpSEk.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    The pack looks great and will be well combinable with Paranormal, Vintage Glamour, Realm of Magic, Tartosa (I remember those excessive flower wallpapers from my France holidays as a child in the 70s) and Island Living.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,878 Member
    TOO LOUD
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    edited March 2022
    TOO LOUD

I think they will be great as accent pieces. Love the giraffes and the tiger wallpaper.
    Post edited by crocobaura on
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Who wants to step in first? πŸ‘€
    42Sghvm.jpeg
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    I'm not mad at it. I love the bright colours, and the art deco style of a few pieces. Really happy to see new wallpaper too, I could definitely use more of that.
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Who wants to step in first? πŸ‘€
    42Sghvm.jpeg

This lamp is so great for building futuristic space ship homes. I hope they fix rockets with the next patch!
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    edited March 2022
    I'm getting some 1920s vibes from some of the decor. Like many of the comments it seems a bit much with all the pieces together but individually the decor seems nice. Not sure if this is a pack I will get though. I too am still wanting to get MWS but waiting for the bug patches to see if it fixes the game.

To be honest the only kit pack I have is the country kitchen one. It's not that I'm against kits but to me it seems like a lot of these kit styles are already in game. I would love to see some hobby type kits. Like they did with bust the dust but do something like ballet, or sewing, rebuilding a car, and so on. Those things don't have to be as elaborate as stuff packs if they can keep it similar to bust the dust then individual hobby kits could work. As far as style I love what's in the game outside kits but I would love to see more toddler, child and elder type clothing.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    UniqueKhaosUniqueKhaos Posts: 470 Member
    I like it. But then again, I like kits and wish we’d get 2 or 3 at a time.
  • Options
    eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 373 Member
    Never thought I'd be interested in a kit, but here we are.

- The tiger print wallpaper is calling me
    - The chairs are probably the most gorgeous chairs in the game
    - The fireplace is not huge and looks realistic
    - Been wanting a rug print like that for a long time
    - Seems like quite a bit of stuff for a kit

I'm going to hold out to see all the swatches because I'd still like some plain ones so we'll see. Overall it seems pretty decent for a kit.
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    I’m so pleasantly surprised with this kit! Very excited for this one! I love bold colours and patterns. I agree that while all together everything is a bit loud and busy, but separated or at least having just a few items together I think the effect will be fantastic. I can’t wait to decorate with this one!
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    edited March 2022
    I like the flower wallpaper and the rug in the red swatch. Oh and the paintings.
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Soooo happy it's BB and not CAS. I was so afraid we'd have more clothing with wild loud patterns that I would find hard to use for most sims. But these pieces look like they could potentially be used in a lot of different style houses (when separated and not all vomited together in one room! LOL).

Again tho, I need to see the swatches if there's any patterns that are less "out there" and more subtle before I toss a fiver over.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I so wish that new cool round decor was a time portal. It would be so awesome, fun & cool to play with. B):p;)
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    Whoa, I think my eyes have exploded looking at that stuff.

Definitely not the kinds of things I'd use regularly, but also some things I'd still really want in my game. That mirror is awesome as >:)>:)>:)>:).
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    simsplayer86simsplayer86 Posts: 33 Member
    This one doesn't interest me at all. :/
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member

I think as individual pieces I might like them πŸ€”πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ. I do like the wallpapers.

That room is just too loud with it all together! πŸ˜‚ (goes to lie down).

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! πŸ˜Šβ˜•οΈπŸŒž
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I just noticed that the new decor Kit has a sortof 1980's African Safari designs. ;)
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    No thank you to alllllll of that.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,971 Member
    Isharell wrote: Β»
    All together it is a bit overwhelming, but as individual pieces...I like it a lot!

I agree, I would certainly go crazy if I used all those patterns at the same time, but a little here and there will be nice. I hope they have a lot of swatches.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,971 Member
    Not the style of decor I'd live with but I'd love to come up with an idea for a community lot where this would work.

I think taken apart and some pieces mixed with others in BB could make a very nice 1930's jazzy lounge. I think that's what I will try to build with some of those pieces.

That's a good idea. Also this kit will probably work well with pieces from Get Famous.

And possibly the movie stuff pack…..
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    wallpapers are cool would have loved them

but definitely cannot add this to my game now :lol:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free