Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Kit Decor To The Max Available Now!

Comments

• OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited March 2022
    Looks like there's a couple nice looking items, I'd download if it was a free cc kit, but I don't really see anything exciting or unique enough here to warrant paying 5 bucks for it. Paranormal has similar style and a lot more stuff and I'm sure it'll go half price sometime so it would be much more worthwhile just getting that instead
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    The geometric wallpapers look promising, but so hard to tell what it will really look like from the artist drawings. I would welcome some new paintings and that cute tiger sofa cushion for sure. I really like that tiger cushion. And it looks like there is a cute giraffe sculpture on the coffee table.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    My eyes are practically bleeding from the busy-ness of the in game photo, but you know what? There's some actual neat looking things there. I'll probably get this. I just won't fully decorate because I have a feeling it would give me tremendous eyestrain.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    Well, I was right that the tigers were for a kit.

I'll probably pick it up when I pick up the Wedding pack... which is after the patch that will (hopefully) fix it.
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    All together it is a bit overwhelming, but as individual pieces...I like it a lot!
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I am especially looking forward to the wallpapers. Those are excellent to use for one wall of a room while keeping the rest of the walls plain to add a bit of style to the interior. The couch, armchair and mirror are also instant favs. Most likely getting this upon release.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    I don't like the combination of these objects all together, but to be honest every piece looks interesting. I like both mirrors, hanging lamp, couch, girafees and peacock. The table is also interesting. I only hope that the swatches are nice.
  • ReaganboganReaganbogan Posts: 277 Member
    I've actually been wanting some chinoiserie and regency style pieces and wallpaper. I'll be picking up this kit eventually.

I'm sort of thinking the same thing @DaWaterRat. I would like to wait and enjoy this when MWS get some fixes because I want that pack also. Enjoy the new kit with a new world, and working gameplay.
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    OMG look at the little statue of the Giraffffffssss! An' a peacock statue! Pretty wallpaper, rug... Ok, now that I've seen a couple of other pics, I love all of what I'm seeing. $5 for all that pretty stuff? You bet!
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I think it looks really nice.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
    Oh it's looking better now. Is the coffee table new? I don't remember a long glass coffee table like that. It's cute though. I really like the giraffe and peacock sculptures, the wall hanging of paintings, mirrors & plants, and the sofa with the tiger cushion. I don't want to spend any more money on games this month, but I will probably pick it up next month.

I'm not sure what that big round thing in the wall is though. Is that a speaker? What is that?
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    Not the style of decor I'd live with but I'd love to come up with an idea for a community lot where this would work.
    Not the style of decor I'd live with but I'd love to come up with an idea for a community lot where this would work.

I think taken apart and some pieces mixed with others in BB could make a very nice 1930's jazzy lounge. I think that's what I will try to build with some of those pieces.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited March 2022
    Wow. I think it's beautiful. But since I play in 90% apocalyptic builds I may pass this one up. Though I may end up getting it for whatever that hole in the wall thing is👀 looks so cool lol
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    Definitely going to be getting this. Still have to buy MWS too lol. I love the paintings grouping...and if that sofa comes with a loveseat (or visa versa) I'm sold. Going to have to check out the Sims Community post, but this is definitely happening.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    Elliandre wrote: »

I think taken apart and some pieces mixed with others in BB could make a very nice 1930's jazzy lounge. I think that's what I will try to build with some of those pieces.

That's a good idea. Also this kit will probably work well with pieces from Get Famous.

• GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    Oh, some of these are pretty. I'd get this pack if it wasn't 7 dollars in my country. But I'll still keep a lookout for the full roster of items.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I love it more than I expected to. Altogether it is a little much in one room, but I am definitely going to have some fun with this. Bring it on!
  • HeathertibbHeathertibb Posts: 153 Member
    I am definitely buying it! I love bright colors and eclectic style!
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited March 2022
    Elliandre wrote: »
    I'm not sure what that big round thing in the wall is though. Is that a speaker? What is that?

Infinity mirror. It's an optical illusion made by sandwiching a ring of lights between glass and a mirror.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2bvWArORSc
  • TrimothTrimoth Posts: 418 Member
    I like it, just wish we got a stuff pack with hairs instead
    tumblr_np609wKvSy1ssn1m9o2_540.jpg

Origin id: trimoth