Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @Karababy52
    Nice job finishing Cale's aspirations! I might have said that last night in my comment, I honestly can't remember lol. Cale's wand is really cool too! Nice that he beat Morgyn in that duel too, and it's nice to see his friendship building with all the sages. And very nice that Mallory stopped by. Cale had a very physical night with boxing and activities with Mallory I'm sure, always a good way to get the endorphins up ;) Excited to see your plans unfold for the rest of the month!

Lovely daily pic for March 11 - reminds me of what it looks like outside my window currently since we just got a crazy snow storm in the middle of March :D

Your mood board is lovely! I love how carefully you picked each picture, based on the important parts of Josh and Essa's lives and also you own! Very sweet. It looks wonderful, and I'm glad you enjoyed making it!

I'm glad you laughed at my daily image, I was hoping people would get a kick out of it :D I was in CAS trying to find an outfit that would cover Robin's face, when I remembered that I now have the Eco pack and that bag was just too perfect, I was laughing as I gave her that outfit lol. It was a fun update to play and write :) The only sim I've done a lot of serious collecting with is Rose, but I've gotten so many new packs since I've played her seriously, so there's a lot of collecting I haven't explored in the sims. It's very tedious though and hard to do other stuff, so it's something I forget to focus on. I do need to focus a bit more on getting Robin some rarer plants though. She's really not doing great with money tbh haha. She hovers right around the $5000 mark pretty consistently and I'd like get her a bit more at this point. And yes, I love how Cale is looking at baby Kate. I'll have to age her up soon <3

And thanks, I'm feeling better. Napped for like 3 hours haha.

@afai1261
    Lol, poor Robin :D She's actually a level 10 cook in my game lol, but I rarely have her cook (I think she started building her cooking skill as a child by cooking together with her mom. is that a thing, because I feel like I haven't had her cook enough to be level 10 in my game but somehow she is :D) Love that Cale came in looking at her butt LOL. That boy, what are we gonna do with him? :D I'm guessing you don't have the controllable pet mod, but I think with MCCC you can make pets interact with each other using the MCCC control feature. Unless you can only do that with Sims. Cute to see Yoshi and Pepper in the same shot though, even though they didn't interact. Is Yoshi in the gallery? I should totally add him to my game. Nice that he beat Morgyn too!

So far Robin has only beat Morgyn too. She hasn't had luck with Simeon or L. yet, but maybe soon :) You get great dueling pics by the way! I love all your sims by the way! They are always so unique and cute :) You did a great job remaking Maris too! And two wins for Aaron, yay! Nice job finishing that stage!

@LegacySims2017
    Very fun to use the Charmed Sisters as your sages! And I'm already enjoying your Glimmerbrook lore and the way that the sisters are introducing everything to DJ. Very true to how you usually play, I love that DJ only has a towel to his name right now instead of the inventory of clothing that sims magically have with them at all times haha. And that pink bathrobe :D Love it! Love that he got his Rite of Ascension in the robe haha.

@SoulGal7 Glad you are back home safely! Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for Dylan :)

@Shadami Thanks for the comments! Velma's baby bump is very cute :) So Velma doesn't know who the dad is, but do you haha?
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    When I was checking stats out I did find out yeah xD oops
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited March 2022
    March - Day 12: "Never judge a book by it's cover..."

9g26CiK.png

Notes
    27ph9kJ.png
    Cale had worked up quite a sweat from boxing and needed a break to cool off. What better way then a jog on a chilly day. At least it was sunny.

hHkmNii.png
    As he approached the bridge he saw somebody passed out right in the middle of it.

qPtpGSG.png
    It was a girl! What happened to her? Cale jogged over to see if he could help her. If he couldn't wake her up, he'd take her back to his place at least to keep her warm. She'd freeze to death if she stayed out here too long in those clothes.

O5sBWWw.png
    As Cale approached her, the girl woke up and stood, looking around as if confused.
    "Are you alright?"
    "Ye-yeah, I think so. I must've passed out. One minute I was jogging and then everything went black."

FXERqdZ.png
    "Maybe you should see a Doctor."
    "Nah, I'll be alright. Do I look like I need one?"
    "No, you look great, but--"
    "I'm just a little cold, do you live near by?"
    "Yeah, just over there, you're welcome to come inside and warm up. I could make you a hot drink or get you some warm clothes to wear. I'm Cale by the way."
    "Hi Cale, I'm Aurora and that's very sweet of you to offer. I'd love to come to your house. Thanks!"
    "No problem."

FAVTznM.png
    "You have a very nice place here. I'm especially loving the view I'm getting right now."
    (She's totally checking me out.)

7BffZjW.png
    "Would you like that drink? Coffee, tea or something else? I could get you a blanket or something too?"
    "Oh, well, actually I have something else in mind to get warm."
    "Yeah? Like what?"

mxSWHw4.png
    "You look like a smart guy, and handsome too. I bet you can guess what I have in mind."

1Io4X6H.png
    "Something very HOT and fun. Got an idea what I have in mind? Hmm?"

z9yJpoH.png
    "Ohhh yeahh, I think I have a little something that'll warm you right up gorgeous."
    "Ooo, well, I hope it's something big you have for me."

nt4ZdP3.png
    Cale took Aurora in is arms and pulled her close for a kiss and let her feel what he wanted to give her was anything but little.

oXL2KvY.png
    "Would you like to see my bedroom?"
    "Hoping to see a lot more than just your bedroom."
    "Oh, don't worry, you will Babe."
    "Mmm, I can't wait!"

gvqboai.png
    (Am I the luckiest guy in Glimmebrook or what? Who goes jogging and finds a totally hot babe like her? Incredible...)

5LsWNWV.png
    obwwoeL.png
    (His kind are so easy to manipulate. He is one of the finer examples of the species though.)

OiKEBVz.png
    (The Commander will be very pleased.)

z1brXo8.png
    (Pity I can not let him remember. But it is not protocol.)

y6NYsvB.png
    Aurora left to report her success to the Commander. The young alien was pleased the beam had malfunctioned so this particular encounter had to be done on the surface of this world rather than on ship as was normal procedure. It was her first visit here. No wonder some of her kind decided to live here among this species. They were quite pleasant.

J9BsjgA.png
    hBIcax3.png
    *Oof* "Ahhh, what the-?"

ISY6YRF.png
    (Why do I feel so groggy?)

keKBOio.png
    (What am I doing in my bedroom?)

hZ87sl3.png
    (I was jogging and then...)

CxZctFF.png
    (I don't remember anything after that. I must've blacked out or something. What the hell is going on?)

3FVpLrQ.png
    (Maybe I drank a bad potion? L. said there could be side affects. Mannnn...I thought I wrote the recipe down word for word. Guess not...)

Cale shook himself to clear his head. Got a drink of water and then went back outside on the front porch to do some more boxing.

979msDN.png
    (I'll just throw away the last batch and be careful next time. Yeah...that's all it was, a bad potion.)
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    Page 42 (well half) Comments:
    @RememberJoy
    Feb 28th - Moving Day
    Oh goodness! With Aaron and Hunter escaping their haunted house, is Adam about to get one?!?! :O Oh no!! I've now updated him in my game as well to have his skills and traits :) yay!
    March 1st
    He handled the haunted house so amazingly well! :O It must be his ability to have a calm aura huh? Oooo new clothes and hair! I'm going to go update him in my game right now!

@Karababy52
    Feb 28th
    Oh no I'm sorry the house didn't end up being perfect and a blizzard even got in the way :open_mouth:
    March 1st
    All these sims in the challenge are so gorgeous T.T I'm going to have to give in and go add CC. I went to fix Cale in my game and went oh yeah. that's CC hair that I don't have. But now I have a mod turned on... so potentially.. maybe. add CC now?!? I can't decide!

minus his CC, I've gotten him updated in my game now though :]

@permanentrose
    March 1st
    oh yay! I'm glad that Robin can still be a mermaid!

@afai1261
    March 1st
    I'm just glad that Aaron is getting help (and that your sims are always gorgeous) , I think it's perfectly okay that Aaron isn't a spellcaster yet and that you're doing plenty of story set up. I'd have more of that in my own if I wasn't on a just say what's on my mind journal writing style still. xD I love getting down and writing stories. I'm just mentally not in that state because of other things. :3
    I always look forward to what story is coming out next, regardless of detailed or challenge relation.

I haven't finished the page yet, but wanted to get these out before I lost the post on accident. xD I'm getting tired and haven't finished reading everything yet.
    *Updated my March 12th post above! I apologize for it, but comments will have to wait until tomorrow. It's much later than I thought, forgot we have a time change so it's an hour later than normal for me. o.O Hope y'all have a great day tomorrow! <3
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited March 2022
    @permanentrose
    Mar 11: Robin's disguise :joy: The bag on her head :D:D
    This update was so good LOL, the first time I read it I almost cried with laughter :joy:
    Robin's face when she takes the bag off too, I feel so bad for her haha
    Love that L and Posey helped her with the potion!
    "Robin told Posey's boobs" HAHAHA :joy:
    The embrace! AHHHHH! <3
    And Cale holding Kate is adorable <3 Ugh now I'm far too impatient for Aster to finally have her baby with Cale in my game lol

Mar 12: I love that pic of Robin with the levitating tome!
    I still need to remember to give her those earrings in my game, whoops.
    Hope your headache's cleared up by now! :)

~~~
    Is Yoshi in the gallery?
    Yes indeed, Yoshi is on the gallery: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/FEAF14B9260211EB8F1B6119CC9F00CD?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=pugowned&max=50&maxis=false :) And no, I don't use the controllable pets mod but I'll see if MCCC control does anything for pets.
    I love all your sims by the way! They are always so unique and cute :)
    Oh thank you so much! :smiley:

@RememberJoy
    Mar 11: Congrats Adam for discovering the potion! Good that he had all the ingredients he needed too, being cursed is no fun.
    Oops, that puddle though :joy: Had no idea sims could slip on them, my boys always cleaned them up before they got that big o.O It's as big as Adam!
    Cute cat trying to help with the cooking haha
    "but the specter apparently had to go discuss it with the other spirits haunting the place" :joy:
    Oh nice that the specters accepted Adam's honey! Never seen a soul scrap before!

Mar 12: Well done Adam on that resounding win against Morgyn! Crystal wand is an awesome gift!
    Hahaha there goes L being the best duelist again :joy:
    Congrats on reaching Virtuoso!
    Very nice of Gemma to give him a diamond, and love that she helped him make the potion too :)
    OH NOOOOOOO what???? Argh! This story just took a turn! :o
    Someone killed them???? Holy! And then he brings Kaori and Carol to Glimmerbrook? :cry:
    Oof, this is a lot! Don't mind me, just crying in a corner...

@Karababy52
    Mar 11: GORGEOUS! <3<3<3 Love all the snow, we don't get snow where I live but it's beautiful in the Sims!

I can appreciate a good mood board ;)

~~~
    Yeah even though the pic totally gave away who won the duel it was better than any of the other screenshots to be the daily one lol
    I needed a story reason that Aaron would just go to this random big mansion and having Yoshi know what's up just seemed like the best way to do it :D

Haha alright I can't guarantee if I have any tear-worthy moments left for Aster and Cale's romantic story arc. I'll do my best though ;) This arc has been so fun to write! And I love that you love it because I sometimes find it hard to write characters that aren't mine, so knowing that you think I have this part of Cale's character down, where he is in a committed and loving relationship, is just so awesome to hear (I mean, read).

Yup, I haven't actually painted in a couple years now but I do still draw :) I'm always trying to incorporate rule of thirds in my screenshots haha.
    I'm the exact same with taking lots of shots for one scene at different angles :D I also pause the game almost constantly just to get the perfect pic.

I actually facepalmed when Aaron started the second fire HAHA

Aaron's going to need a hug even more when he finally gets home and reads the note Hunter left for him...

Thank you, I am feeling better now, it was just super weird and out of the blue. He duels L yet again in a future update and she still destroys him :D

Oh! Female sim making friends with Yoshi is actually Maris' sister, named Ceridwen, and is also a remake from my Sims Medieval :smiley: I think Maris is hotter though LOL. I love giving my spellcasters and vampires pointy ears!

Sims Medieval is very fun, it was actually my first ever Sims game :joy:
    Keisha is very good at giving the side-eye, I don't know what was up with her either haha.
    Aaron was definitely on fire, yeah!

~~~
    Mar 12: Oh HELLO... who is this beautiful lady? :love: Her hair! <3
    "let her feel what he wanted to give her was anything but little" I spat my drink out :joy:
    She's glowing in that picture, isn't she? The one after he kisses her?
    Oh YUP of course she's an alien o.O I mean she is inhumanly gorgeous so it makes sense ;) He fell right into her trap but I don't blame him... And she's purple!
    I was going to say something stupid like 'I hope Cale hasn't been impregnated' but then I remembered you don't use a mod that would do that... or do you???? Oh no hahaha wait just had another thought it's not a story reason that he has to have 100 babies... right????
    Poor Cale though, imagine forgetting that you just woohooed with a hot girl!
    I'm so intrigued as to where this storyline is going to go!

@SoulGal7
    Welcome back! <3 I'm excited to see what's coming up for Dylan :smiley:

@Shadami
    Thank you for the comments! Aw you think my sims are gorgeous? Thank you again hehe. Yeah I get not being in the right mental state to write proper story. Never thought I'd like writing a story this much but here we are I guess lol
    Post edited by afai1261 on
    edited March 2022
    March 13
    LnxA0kz.png
    Elle DeVampiro looked up from her piano at the sound of flapping bat wings, a tender greeting for her husband dying on her lips when she saw who it was.
    Oagm0dC.png

Her son.
    3GJxXjm.png

Immediately rising to pull him into her arms, she paused at his distraught expression.
    "Sweetheart? What's wrong?" (Why are you home?) she wanted to ask, but something stopped her.
    HThQI6f.png

He put his head in his hands then, his shoulders shaking.
    HrG4Gpn.png

"I bit him, mum. I bit him. I just couldn't control myself- he- he- Argh!"
    PEocILT.png

"Honey," she murmured, wrapping her arms around him. (Him? Aaron? Perish the thought...)
    95CVbx5.png

She led him over to a couch. "Tell me, Hunter."
    dEVXPkS.png

He described how, weeks ago, he and Aaron (Oh no...) had been having a particularly hard night in their haunted house. Fires, Temperance... a seance to summon a skeleton maid. Aaron had been caught by a particularly vengeful specter, one that set him on fire. In a small voice, Hunter talked about how he wished they had just gone and left immediately after that, but he had made the biggest mistake of his life in just putting Aaron back on that bed.
    IJQFVA7.png

The vampire, with obsidian skin and lurid red eyes that spelled danger for anyone who looked directly into them. Hunter had been out fishing, like a fool. Aaron? He'd been gardening, also like a fool. In a voice now shaking with emotion, Hunter cried about how he'd turned around only to see Aaron being drained and falling to the ground. He'd dropped to his knees, cradled Aaron to his chest all the while the vampire hissed at them... and then Morgan, the uncle who he'd scorned appeared out of what may as well have been nowhere, providing him a means to escape and putting Hunter in a debt that he was sure he could never repay.
    yYBZazV.png

He'd taken Aaron and run to the only place he could think of: Glimmerbrook, and Elle immediately looked away, filled with shame for the son she'd abandoned years ago. She was angry, then, when Hunter described how he'd gone to see Seamus first, and the stubborn old man had pushed them away simply because he was a vampire.
    "I... I thought Aaron was surely going to die," Hunter murmured, and her heart ached for him. "But that's when he arrived... Malachi."
    Ah. The seer. The one who cheated death.
    Hunter continued his story. "He took us to his father-"
    "Audax," Elle supplied in a low voice, and he turned to her in shock.
    "He... he brought Aaron back from the brink... and... and then he turned Aaron into a spellcaster."
    OH.
    "It was fine at first... but to be there with him while he was practicing his magic or making a potion... I felt... threatened, I guess. Uneasy."
    Elle nodded, silently.
    "I was mad about something dumb, and then it was like a switch had been flipped... I saw red and his plasma tasted just so freaking good-" He was getting frantic now, voice rising in volume, and she momentarily saw a flash of bloodlust in his eyes before he turned away, hissing through clenched teeth. Then he managed to bring himself under control and clamped a hand over his mouth. He swore, his brow furrowed in anger. "I couldn't stay in there while he- he- he remained that freaking thing!" He jumped up suddenly and stared at her, fear in his eyes. "I'm sorry," he murmured, and she placed a hand on his shaking shoulder.
    "Do you still love him?" He looked at her again, pain evident in his eyes which were now back to normal... or as close to normal as they could be.
    "I... I thought I did... when I finally snapped out of it... and saw him there on the floor... I can't even describe it... what it felt like..." He let out a choked sob and she moved to hold him in her arms again, closing her eyes. (Watcher, please...)

edited March 2022
    March 13

7z44xsM.jpg
    Let's check in with Aaron and Hunter, since I've missed them this month :)
    d5cwRB7.jpg

"Hello, Mother."
    f8wagGq.jpg

"So Hunter has been asking me about the history between vampires and spellcasters. I'm surprised you haven't told him more, Elle..."
    5NBhBw4.jpg

"Well, it's not like he's been around much," Elle huffed. "Off gallivanting with that human boy..."
    "He has a name, Mother..." (Elle kept looking all tense, and I needed a reason for Hunter not to be completely in the loop as he and Aaron uncover some lore, so this is my weak reason haha. I'm not sure how long Hunter has been a vampire for, @afai1261, but for my game, I'm going with that he's kind of on the younger side as far as vampires go. Also, the fact that we both had Hunter talking to Elle in our games today...same wave length yet again :D)
    CaBCBEc.jpg

"Sorry dear," Elle apologized. "I suppose it is time I share more of our history with you...."
    G23zFXh.jpg

(Said history will be shared at a later date, once I develop it more myself :D I do have a few ideas, but I don't want to set anything in stone yet)

---
    Meanwhile, Cale, Posey and Robin were all at Elixirs & Brews. Robin had come home from school feeling moody and depressed, and seeing Cale with Posey wasn't helping things.
    1yTBR3g.jpg

Cale and Posey wandered off together, leaving Robin to complain about her woes to Rose.
    s9eccnO.jpg

"Love is tough," Rose agreed, feeling sympathy for Robin. "Especially when you are young."
    USNpAxQ.jpg

"But one day, you will find that special someone." <3 (It was perfect that Carrie walked into the bar just then)
    40B5XAD.jpg

Well, talking to someone who is happily in love is always the worst when you're pining for someone. Robin found someone else to listen, as Rose and Carrie had become lost in one another. The girl introduced herself as Velma, and told her that she'd had her own share of heart ache and struggles when it came to romance. @Shadami (Robin just went over to autonomously talk to her so I went for it!)
    RGuwRNO.jpg

Velma had to be heading out then, but before she left, she stepped toward Robin. "For what it's worth, I think you're cute and sweet, and some girl is going to be very lucky to have you one day." She placed a gentle kiss against Robin's lips, before disappearing with a smile.
    ckjumxX.jpg
    yAoLXNd.jpg
    (That's 7 kisses out of 10 now! Decided that since Velma and Robin kissed in @Shadami's game it might as well happen in my game too haha)

Out on the back porch of the bar, Cale and Posey were not having the most pleasant conversation.
    MOZFmWc.jpg

"You keep disappearing and refusing to tell me what's going on. I thought this thing between us was going somewhere..."
    2qAfNNu.jpg;

It was time for Cale to come clean, so he told Posey about Piper and baby Kate.
    G5fEYUu.jpg

"So there's another girl...and you have a baby," Posey repeated, letting the words sink in. "I guess this is over then..."
    ibwVVmh.jpg

"Wait, no! I didn't say that! Posey, come back!"
    0LMXYMx.jpg

"I told Posey everything...and it didn't go well..."
    3Ekja6B.png

"Come here...it's gonna be okay..."
    09yvAg7.png

@SoulGal7

Welcome back dear! *Hugs* <3 Oh man, that's a lot of notifications! o.O Weird you couldn't comment before. I still can't update the main post for my update links, hopefully that will be fixed soon too. Looking forward to seeing how things are going for Dylan. :)

@permanentrose
    Yep, Cale is moving along nicely! So glad he has the rest of the month free now for what I have planned for the guy. ;) hehe Uh, yeah, I imagine he was pleasantly spent after that day. We've been getting a lot of snow here as well. Supposed to warm up to the 50-60s this coming mid-week though. I can't wait!

Thanks about my mood board. I had fun making it! Never made one before, as I said, so not sure if I did it right, but I tried. It was kind of emotional going down memory lane with these two, looking through all my screenshots taken over the year. Might've shed a tear or two while doing it, but it was worth it. If nothing else, at least now I have a tribute compilation all in one image of their year together. I miss these two and their love so much. <3

hehe Oh yeah, I got a kick out of it, burst out laughing when I saw it! Great job with that, it was the perfect outfit for her. ;) Collecting does take a lot of time and focus, so it's understandable. Cale has a bit more than Robin, but it's dwindling. He had over 100K before he bought that house. I haven't been focused much on making money with him, more like spending it. hehe But it's all good. I'm trying to take the finances slower with him so he doesn't end up with over 9 million like Essa and Josh have now. :o

Can't wait to see what baby Kate looks like aged up! Something exciting to look forward to in your updates. Nice nap! I should do that more often. Rarely take naps though. Ah well...

Absolutely gorgeous daily pic of the falls by the portal! Jealous it looks like Summer in your challenge save. It will be Spring for Cale in just a day, but I want Summer! Oh wait, looked a bit closer and I see it's really Fall? Ah, so Hunter is visiting his Mom in your save too. Very cool! I like the look of your Elle, very dark and mysterious. What's your Caleb doing there? He's not Hunter's Dad, right? o.O Guessing he just came along for the visit. No worries on explaining your lore right now, these things take time. Took almost a year to fully develop mine last year.

Aww, man, poor Robin. She looks so devastated sitting next to Posey and Cale obviously flirting with each other. :( Oh boy, he told her, finally. Wow, did not go well at all. I don't know what he expected. Can't have your cake and eat it too Cale. Silly boy, he has a bit of growing up to do it seems. Just like in my save. He'll be forced to mature quicker than usual though with the responsibilities of a baby. ;) However, unless they become a couple, she'll be mostly responsible for Kate.

Kind of seems like Cale isn't ready to step up to be a full-time Dad. He's just a kid though, so I can imagine it's all terrifying for him to wrap his head around. Piper too though, think about her Cale, come on Buddy! I hope the two of them work something out. Whether that means they become a couple, or he just simply is a part of Kate's life and shares the responsibilities of raising her and they don't get together, remains to be seen. Knowing Cale and his traits, I can see this going either way. o.O I can tell he loves Kate though and won't just disappear from her life, that's one good thing. :)

Ah, well at least Robin got somewhat of a reprieve from her sadness with Velma giving her a kiss. I'm sure that had to make her feel a bit better. Oh, seven kisses now! You're getting there! ;) The last screenshot is so sweet, yet heartbreaking. I love how much Robin cares for Cale and is always there for him, putting aside her own woes and wishes to be supportive of her BFF. *sniff* My favorite screenshot of the entire update. Man, I really need to get that pose player...

@Shadami
    No worries, it all worked out in the end with the new house. :) Very cool you've updated Cale as best you can. Thank you! I love CC/Mods now. I have more Mods than CC though. I don't want to get started going shopping for that or I know I won't be able to stop, so I just have a few things, mostly hair, default eyes, body hair, eyelashes and other CAS accessories. No clothes though, except one pair of Senate boots and no objects at all.

@afai1261
    Thanks, snow is pretty, especially in the game. I like to look at it, used to love playing in it. Not anymore. :D I'm ready for the warmth of spring, green leaves, grass, gardens, flowers, butterflies, etc. Soon...

Thanks, glad you like it. :)

It was the best of the bunch, although I did love the one of Cale grimacing on the ground too. hehe Yep, Yoshi knowing given he's a familiar made sense. :)

No worries, I'm just loving they are together in what looks like a committed relationship. I love how you're portraying Cale and Aster, they are such a sweet and loving couple. Makes me smile whenever I see/read what you've shown for them. I'm glad you're enjoying writing for them, despite they are just side characters. Sometimes it happens that way. I had lots of stories going for side characters last year too. Perhaps I will this year as well. :)

I loved to draw, paint and other creative projects in the past as well. I love photography too, but haven't taken many lately. Most of my artistic creativity is more graphical these days using TS4 and photoshop for my medium. I love it though, so much! One of the things I've loved the most was creating manips, but haven't done any of those in a long time either. Perhaps I will try something like that in Cale's story if it seems appropriate. I made a lot of them when I was in my crazy for Adam Lambert phase. Oh yeah, I pause constantly when taking screenshots too. Sometimes I think I have my game paused more than actually playing it! LOL! :D

Poor Aaron, he is going to be devastated once he finds that note. :'( I wonder how long before he will go home and find it. Glad you're feeling better now! L. is fierce! I love her! Good luck to Aaron defeating her soon. I'm confident he will and so will Cale. :)

Ah, thanks for telling me her name, love it! I always forget about the pointy ears until I see others using them. I did give Aurora pointy ears though in her alien form for my most recent update. Very cool Sims Medieval was your first experience with the Sims! It looks like a beautiful and fun game from what I've seen in screenshots and LPs on YT. Keisha is always giving that side-eye. She must be a bit paranoid or perhaps just suspicious of everyone. hehe

Glad you think Aurora is beautiful, I tried! Love that hair accessory too, it worked out perfectly for her color scheme. HAHA! I couldn't resist! I love writing sexy, humorous things like that a hormonal teen male might think and say. hehe Oh yeah, she was actually glowing right from the start on the bridge. Hard to see though in some screenshots. Yep, Cale can't resist a beautiful girl, he's such a horndog. hehe I think she might've put some kind of alien spell on him too. But honestly, with him, it wouldn't have been necessary. Of course she's purple! It's my favorite color in general and for aliens. :)

Actually, uh, I do use a certain *cough* mod that makes that a possibility, oh yes indeed. ;) I wanted him to get abducted, but all the mods I found to get teens abducted were either out of date and not working, or huge, like MCCC. I should get MCCC, but I keep dragging my feet since it's such a detailed mod. I don't like story progression for one thing and that's the biggest part of that mod. Plus, I'm scared of messing something up in my save by using it, so I haven't gotten it, yet.

So instead, I settled for making a sexy teen female alien for Cale to 'meet' and went that way instead. Poor guy, yeah, that would suck. But hey, he doesn't remember, so I guess you can't miss what you don't remember eh? ;) Anyway, it does have something to do with the 100 Baby thing, but I won't say how. It'll all become clear in future updates. ;)

Such an achingly heartbreaking update with Hunter and Elle. :( It's much clearer now why Hunter attacked Aaron. I know it had to do with your lore for vampires/spellcasters, but I didn't know it was so ingrained, nothing, not even love can stop the loathing vampires have for spellcasters. He fought it off at first, but it's a part of him, he has no choice in how he feels. This line, "I couldn't stay in there while he- he- he remained that freaking thing!" says it all. Aaron is not the man he fell in love with now, he's something Hunter calls a 'thing.' This is so, so freakin' sad. I'm guessing there is no way these two can be together as long as Aaron is a spellcaster. :'(

Oh! By the way, did you know vampires can get some temporary magical abilities from drinking from spellcasters? At least that's what I've read on the forum. I don't know what they get, how long it lasts or anything, but thought I'd mention it.
    I’ll do comments later, but I wanted to clarify something based on @Karababy52’s comment just since I wasn’t clear in my update - since there’s so little space in the forgotten hollow, my vampire households tend to be large. Elle lives with the Vatore siblings, as well as Inna Cents and Vlad Bloodvein.
    @permanentrose - Ah, okay, I should've figured that out. D'uh! :# Thanks for clarifying that for me/us! :) I have vampires living in a variety of worlds, not just Forgotten Hollow, so that reason never crossed my mind.
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited March 2022
    Feb 15 - Chain Breakers Dance Crew Meeting

THE-CHAIN-BREAKERS.png
    On Sunday, after Scouts, the Chain Breakers headed over to Dylan's house to meet with Luna's friend, who was designing the costumes for the Chain Breakers Dance Crew.

Luna and her friend arrived first and wheeled in a rolling rack filled with clothes.

MEETIN-DELA.png

Dylan: "Wow! That's a lot of clothes!"

Jade: "Well, Dela knows her stuff and she comes prepared. Dylan, I'd like you to meet Dela Ostrow. She has just launched her first fashion line, and she handled the Partihaus crew outfits this year. She is going to be the most talked about Style Influencer in Windenburg!"

Dela was panting pushing the cart, "Hi Dylan! So nice to meet you. Jade told me so much about you. So glad that we finally have a chance to meet," she said pushing the rolling cart against the wall.

Dela: "Now would be a good time to sort of tell me what vision you see for the Chain Breakers...you know...what you see the dance crew wearing..."

TALKING-ABOUT-POSSIBLE-OUTFIT-CHOICES.png

Dylan looked perplexed for a moment, "Well, I actually never thought of that really. But maybe something wild...a little sexy...like non-conformist...you know, maybe breaking some rules, a bit bad...does that make sense?"

Dela clapped her hands, "Oh! That has given me several ideas. Now I understand that there are 2 females in the group as well. So, I will need 2 models for the dance crew outfits. Preferably yourself, and one of the girls..."

Dylan: "Well, I think that both Morgan and Robin would be great as models, and I really can't choose one over the other..."

Jade: "Why don't we let chance lend a hand in this and maybe the first girl who arrives becomes the female model? What do you think of that?"

Dylan: "That seems fair."

JADE-WAS-MAKING-FRUIT-SALAD.png

While Dela looked through the rolling clothes cart for some outfits, Jade headed over to make some fruit salad for everyone. The members of the Chain Breakers dance crew started to arrive.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

THE-FIRST-TO-ARRIVE-IS-WOLF.png

Wolfgang was the first to arrive and Dylan introduced him to Dela.

While they were chatting, Morgan arrived and then DJ, who both headed over to the DJ booth.

DJ-HEADS-RIGHT-TO-THE-DJ-BOOTH.png

ROBIN-AND-CALE-UP-NEXT.png

Robin and Cale arrived next.

yeo-doing-homeworkd.png

And then Aaron arrived and immediately sat down and worked on his homework. Aaron, we need to talk.

The last to arrive was Adam.

Adam: "Hey, all, sorry I'm late, I had to teach a yoga class..."

LAST-TO-ARRIVE-IS-ADAM-SORRY-I-HAD-A-YOGA-CLASS.png

CALE-CHECKING-OUT-DELA.png

Cale being Cale and checking out Dela. Um...Cale, Dela has a girlfriend and is older than you are. Sheesh!

With all the dance crew members now here, it was time to start the fashion show.

ONCE-I-MEET-EVERYONE-WE-WILL-GO-FROM-THERE.png

Dela: "Morgan...Dylan...I have selected the first outfit for you to try on and model for the group."

adoring-dylan.png

Morgan looking around, "Er...I...I really am not the model type. Perhaps Robin would be more suitable," she said and was about to sit down.

Jade: "Morgan, we had already discussed who of the two of you would model the girls' version, and decided that whoever arrived first would be the model. And since you arrived before Robin, you are the model for the night..."

Robin: "Morgan, it doesn't matter to me. I'll give my input on the outfit, though."

Morgan nodded at Robin and looked at Jade, "Alright, I'll do it then..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dylan and Morgan went to change. When they emerged, Dylan and Morgan were quite a sight!

Dela: "Dylan, wanted something wild...and I present to you the WILD Chain Breakers..."

MORGAN-LOOKS-PRETTY-GOOD.png

Robin: "Dela, I know you worked hard, and I really hate to say anything, but as an animal activist, I simply can't wear this animal print outfit. It just goes against everything I stand for..."

Adam: "Robin, I understand about the animal prints, but I really have to say that Morgan looks pretty amazing in that outfit."

Dylan cast a glance at Morgan and had to agree.

DJ: "The guy's outfit looks really hot. A turtleneck and a faux animal print jacket...that thing is making me sweat just looking at it..."

YOU-LOOK-INCREDIBLY-HOT.png

Dylan: "I agree with DJ. This outfit might be a bit too hot to dance in. I really don't think this is the look I was thinking about."

Dela: "Not a problem. I have some other choices," she said and made some changes to the next outfit.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dylan and Morgan headed off to change again, and emerged with the second outfit.

Dela: "Dylan wanted something sexy...non-conformist...and I present the SEXY Chain Breakers..."

not-quite.png

Cale: "Now we're talking! Love the shirt on the guy's outfit...the girls are gonna go wild...um...like um...in the audience...."

OOH-DYLAN-THAT-TOP-LOOKS-REALLY-SEXY.png

Aaron: "Love the chain bracelet...that says Chain Breakers right there..."

Robin: "I like this girl's outfit better, and love the shorts. I think I like the guy's hat better than the girl's hat."

nice-outfit-morgan.png

Wolfgang: "I like it, but it lacks something...not sure what. I'm not a Style Influencer, but it needs some more oomph..."

Dela: "Wolfgang, I agree...the outfit is not there yet..."

And so Dylan and Morgan headed off to change again.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dylan was the first out and when Morgan came out, he couldn't believe how she looked.

Dela: "Dylan wanted something non-conformist, wild, sexy, and a bit bad...presenting the BAAD Chain Breakers..."

wow-now-thats-an-outfit.png

Dylan thinking, "Wow! Morgan looks really good in that outfit. Hotter than she normally looks...Dang!"

THIS-IS-THE-LOOK-FOR-THE-CHAIN-BREAKERS.png

As Dylan and Morgan stood there, all the crew members seemed to be oohing and ahhing at this choice.

Robin: "I don't know about everyone else, but I really like this outfit choice. The chain necklace, and bracelet...and the earrings, like links on a chain...just work so well with our dance crew name..."

Cale: "The ripped shirt and pants...go with the bad look..."

Adam: "I like the hat...the silver braid even looks like a chain..."

Aaron: "Those high top white running shoes...they will really stand out on the dancefloor...like the choice..."

DJ: "The red really looks good...it's what the outfit needed..."

Wolfgang: "Dylan...I think we've got our crew outfit! Does everyone agree?"

hey-guys-i-think-we-have-the-outfit.png

And everyone responded with a resounding yes! Dela was so happy, and began handing out outfits to all the crew members. Soon everyone had changed and were in high spirits. Some of them hit the dance floor, others grabbed a drink, while others grabbed some food. Everyone was chatting and smiling. Yes! This outfit said Chain Breakers. They were ready!

ROBIN-AND-MORGAN.png

THE-REST-OF-THE-GUYS.png

wolf-shows-off-the-moves.png

aaron-in-the-spotlight.png

ROBIN-MORGAN-ADAM.png

everyone-seemed-pretty-happy.png

dj-and-robin-suncing-togther-and-holding-hands-so-sweet.png

Oh? What's this? DJ and Robin holding hands?

uh-oh-adam-having-a-panic-moment.png

Oh gee, Adam is having a bit of a panic moment.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The evening was winding down, and Jade stood up to make an announcement.

Jade: "Thank you all for coming, and thank you Dela for making the Chain Breakers really stand out with their dance crew costumes."

Everyone pumped their arms and clapped and Dela beamed a smile at everyone.

tomorrow-we-will-meet-at-the-narwhal-arms-for-our-firt-practice.png

Jade continued:"Now that we have a dance crew and great costumes, it's time to practice as a group and choose the song that we will compete with. So, tomorrow, we have our first dance practice at the Narwhal Arms. It's the hang-out of Partihaus, and I know a lot of sims there, so it will be perfect. Wear your dance crew outfits. We're going to go over a few routines and I want everyone to feel very comfortable in what they are wearing. We'll see everyone at 7pm tomorrow."

And with that everyone bid good night to Jade, Dela and Dylan.

SEE-YOU-TOMORROW-BRO.png

Wolfgang was one of the last to leave and he hi-fived it with Dylan.

Wolfgang: "Dylan, these crew outfits are the best! I am so hyped about being part of the Chain Breakers. It's really all I can think about."

Dylan: "Yeah, me, too..." he replied enthusiastically, "See you tomorrow..."

Morgan walked over to Dylan, and suddenly Dylan took Morgan's hands autonomously in his: "Thanks for modelling tonight, Morgan. You looked really good in all of those outfits..."

DYLAN-WHAT-ARE-YOU-DOING-WITH-MORGAN.png

Morgan looked a bit surprised: "Yeah, you looked really good, too. I had a lot of fun..."

HEY-MORGAN-YOU-WERE-A-GREAT-MODEL-TONIGHT.png

Dylan: "Maybe...maybe you'd like to go dancing together sometime...you know...just the two of us..."

Morgan smiled: "Well, I think Jade might have our dance cards filled up before the competition..."

Dylan: "Yeah, I think you might be right..." he answered looking a bit glum.

AND-YOURE-NOT-TOO-BAD-A-MODEL-YOURSELF-ESPECIALLY-AN-UNDERWEAR-MODEL.png

Morgan: "But you know...after the Dance-Off Competition, my dance card will be rather empty..."

Dylan smiled at her: "I'll keep that in mind..."

Morgan gently removed her hands from Dylan's and said she had to go.

Dylan watched her leave and almost ran after her to hold her in his arms, but he didn't. "Gosh, she's gorgeous! She doesn't even know how I feel about her...but one thing I know...I plan on filling all those spots on her dance card..."

GOOD-NIGHT-MORGAN.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

Dela Ostrow is a Maxis pre-made sim who is a Style Influencer.
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    March 13th: Growing stronger together

d8eLlrv.png
    I awoke early in the morning to Carol shaking me. "Dad", she whispered, "I heard a weird noise and I'm scared!"
    oujew2R.png
    I wrapped her in a warm hug, "It'll be OK sweetie", I said holding her close, "this house has some extra residents, but so far they've been harmless enough".
    nxbJUKB.png
    After she calmed down a little, we sat together on the couch. "Are you magic now?" she asked, "Mom says you are, and that you were going to help Grandpa". A chill crept over me, and I swallowed before answering. "I was", I looked over and drew her close, "But now I'm going to use my magic to keep you and your mother safe". She looked up at me, "Can I be magical too?" I chuckled, "Maybe someday, but for now you're still getting the hang of being human".
    u4NYP3a.png
    To cheer her up I asked if she was hungry and she nodded. I led her over to the kitchen and told her to watch. I drew on my magic and focused on a hot plate of fish and chips, and in a flash they appeared on the counter.
    ZfxnRmv.png
    "Wow!" she said eyes wide, "That's amazing!" We chowed down together before I brought her upstairs to tuck her back into bed. I chugged down a bottle of Plentiful Needs, and went to work making some more. As I finished up, Kaori joined me in the kitchen and I pulled her into a warm embrace. "How are you doing?" I asked, "There's food in the fridge if your hungry".
    ytnpQtV.png
    She smiled weakly, "Thank you Adam", she said going over and grabbing some food. "I'm still processing everything... It's just so overwhelming". I let her eat in silence and then we went to sit on the couch together. "I've been thinking", I said taking her hands in mine, "It may be best if you became a spellcaster too".
    mncu7iV.png
    She looked at me puzzled, "Why?" I bit my lip. "Kaori, how much have I told you about my family?" Again she looked puzzled, "Not much", she said, "Just that your relationship in complicated". I sighed, "Yes, it's very complicated". I paused trying to gather the right words, "My mother is a very skilled scientist. You could call her obsessive, but she thrives on studying the unusual. She's done some things that skirt certain laws and she's always looking for something new to study". I looked over to see how Kaori was tracking, but she just looked confused. "I don't understand Adam", she said, "What does this have to do with me becoming a spellcaster?"
    MvJ03Sx.png
    I looked deeply into Kaori's eyes, afraid how she might respond to my next sentence. "I think she may be behind your grandparent's death". Kaori looked shocked, "Why would she want to kill my grandparents?" She got up to pace as I tried to explain, "I don't know, but I think she may have discovered I'm a spellcaster. That's right up her alley. She's always wanted to study magic through a scientific lens, but as far as I know, has never had the ability to". I swallowed, looking down at the floor, "When I left we were not on good terms, and I believe she may have been after Carol in order to draw me out of hiding. While murder does seem excessive for her, when she wants something, she'll go through anyone that gets in her way". I regretted saying anything instantly because Kaori started to cry again. I got up and pulled her close, "That's why I think you should learn magic, you'll be better able to protect yourself and Carol. I don't want to see you become her next victims". Now I was crying too. We collapsed on the couch again, and held each other until our tears were spent. "I'll do it", she finally whispered, "I'll do it for Carol and for you", she looked up at me, "You're all I have left".
    mtjomsQ.png
    We woke Carol up and I transported us into the Magic Realm. Carol was thoroughly amazed and had an endless stream of questions flowing out of her as I led them into HQ.
    xgNKYkF.png
    I found Morgyn and introduced them, asking if we might talk in private.
    WKTpGNQ.png
    He led us over to an unused side room and we explained our predicament while leaving the details sketchy.
    hBNE3oV.png
    "Of course", Morgyn agreed, and with a wave of his wand cleared Kaori and Carol to be in the Realm. "If you wish to join us child", Morgyn said, "You must gather motes of magic and bring them to me".
    cIg2wU8.png
    While Kaori went off on her quest, I quietly told Morgyn about my mother as well as my suspicions about her. Morgyn nodded, "It would seem to me that Kaori's grandparent's death was not random. I feel it is connected to you at some level; be careful Adam, for her sake".
    wGBxejW.png
    Kaori returned, and Morgyn preformed the Rite.
    xtIJWqm.png
    For a moment she was once again her old self as she excitedly celebrated her newfound magic.
    l0JhwoU.png
    I gave her the tome for Scruberoo I'd collected earlier, as well as a Plentiful Needs potion and went to find Carol who had wandered off. I found her with L, but they seemed to have hit it off, and L seemed to enjoy her silliness.
    oAKiWFF.png
    I asked her if she was hungry, and we went and got some food. A little while later, after Kaori had learned her first spell, we gathered back together and I brought us home.
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited March 2022
    Comments. Have a great day/night everyone!

@permanentrose -
    Mar 11-Oh my gosh, poor Robin is cursed, but thankfully Posey helps her find a cure. And Cale goes to visit Kate...his baby? March 12 - Love the shot of Robin reading the book in mid-air. I am reading backwards on the stories, so have yet to know why Robin went to Glimmerbrook, but know that she wants to explore all the worlds. March 13 - Nice that you have stories on Aaron and Cale in your story. Like that. So, some lore coming on vampires vs spellcasters from Hunter's mother. Nice. And poor Robin is in the doldrums about her love life and talks to Rose. And how nice that Robin then chatted with Velma and Velma kissed her. Ahhh...that was nice what she said. And then Cale and Posey have a not so nice chat, and Posey finds out that Cale has a baby!!!! Oh my! And that about ends things for Cale and Posey. And at home, Robin and Cale lament their love lives together.

@afai1261 -
    Mar 12 - Nice cover shot of Aaron. He seems to be doing well as a Spellcaster, except that L wins over him. lol Does she ever lose? ha ha! And Aaron meets Robin and Cale at HQ. Nice, and has a duel with Robin and wins. Congrats on completing the milestone. Mar 13-So Hunter visits his mother and tells her about what happened to Aaron, and how Aaron was saved and turned into a Spellcaster, and how Hunter was a bit jealous of him. And then, Hunter bit Aaron...Oh gee....Hunter bit Aaron...is Aaron now a vampire?

@Karababy52 -
    Day 11 - You finished the aspirations already! Wow! Day12 -A lovely young thing just lying in wait for Cale to come along. And then we discover Autora's an alien. And let me guess at this one...Cale is going to be preggers with an alien baby. lol - Nice mood board and love all the shots you included.

@RememberJoy -
    Mar 11-Wow, and so Adam is now living in a haunted house and is also cursed somehow. Well, glad he found the cure for his curse, and was able to get rid of that mean ghost by giving it some honey. March 12 - Congrats to Adam for obtaining Virtuoso Spellcaster level and beating Morgyn. Nice that Morgyn gave him a spell. And then the recipe for immortality. But Adam was too late to save Kaori's grandparents, who, it seemed, died an unnatural death. And, he transportulated Kaori and Carol back to his house. Let's hope he can discover what happened to Kaori's grandparents.

@LegacySims2017 -
    Mar 1 - Oh, I love that you used the Halliwell's in this story. Loved that series. And they are the 3 sages. So, poor naked DJ was sent to Glimmerbrook and he doesn't know where he is. And so, DJ is cursed and has to become a Spellcaster to defeat the sim who put a curse on him to get out of Glimmerbrook. Love the whole storyline here. Nice work!

@Shadami -
    Feb 20th - Oh gosh! Velma is preggers. Love the tour of the Von Haunt Estate and thanks for sharing all the signposts. Love this place with all the secret areas. Maxis really did a fantastic job when they designed it. So Velma now want to flirt with Bernard? lol Must be those hormones!
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    I'm definitely gonna regret getting behind on comments haha, but I'm beat and need to go to bed. I got a little bit too excited about some lore I'm inventing for my story and got too engrossed in my game and lost track of time. I've read everyone's updates though - comments will just have to wait until tomorrow.
    edited March 2022
    March - Day 13: "Incomplete data leads to incomplete conclusions..."

BcV0Sn1.png

Notes
    bEMCT61.png
    "Were you successful with your assignment Pollinator 3?"
    "Affirmative Father."

nPnxlrA.png
    "Authenticate"

I3klIfk.png
    "Confirmed"
    "When you are reporting an assignment, I am your Commander, understand? You are fortunate we have the ability to scan for imposters. Otherwise you would have been terminated for not using the proper greeting to your superior."

"I understand Commander."

iLYYg09.png
    "Hold out your assignment storage unit so that I may retrieve the data."

p52CzZy.png
    "Your assignment is incomplete."
    "What? How is this possible? Perhaps your retrievable unit is malfunctioning. I will attempt the retrieval myself."
    "As you wish Commander."

yIKwfl3.png
    "I don't see how it could be incomplete. I did every task for the assignment."
    "You will see Commander, Aurora's data is not complete. There is nothing wrong with my unit."

vQnPdAC.png
    "Confirmed. Your assignment has not been completed. However, I can not determine what has not been accomplished. Tell me Pollinator 3, what have you not done yet to finish the assignment?"
    "I am confident I did everything for the assignment Commander."
    "We are wasting time Eros. Aurora had a chance to confess, but is being deceitful or refuses to believe she has failed."
    "I understand Venus, proceed."

CDMJ9Mc.png
    "Mom! Don't! I beg yo-"

UqU3Gab.png
    a8RI6ch.png
    "Just as I suspected. You have failed Aurora. The human subject of your assignment was not programmed to send the result of pollination to Sixam for examination and data collection. If this does not occur there could be dire consequences. Why did you not do this vital task?"

4mAXETf.png
    "I forgot, okay MOTHER? Gawd, why does everything have to be so 'formal' around here? We're a family, why can't I just call you Father? Nobody else is here but us anyway. Lighten up, I made a mistake. It's not the end of Sixam just because Cale might keep my, our child."
    "You are insubordinate Pollinator 3. The subject must return the child."

2VQRerg.png
    "Okay, well fine, I can fix this. Send me back there. I'll finish the assignment. I like their world anyway. Maybe I could live there like others? I would enjoy doing my duties in such an environment. Better than this stuffy old ship anyway."

p3nU01M.png
    "You will NOT be going back to the human world. I as your Commander will finish your assignment. I have failed in your training, you are not fit to be a Pollinator at this time. You will go to your energy fulfilment pod and wait for further instructions. Is that clear, Pollinator 3?"
    "Yes Daddy, oh excuse me, I mean COMMANDER, whatever..."

yQEvWS9.png
    "AURORA! Do not speak to your Commander with such disrespect! I will not tolerate this behavior. Obey Aurora, follow protocol or you will be confined to your quarters until the next millennium. Do I make myself clear? We will leave the human world shortly, make sure you are secure for flight in 20 minutes."
    "Yes Mother, I understand and I will."

wdslsUC.png
    (I will miss you Cale. Don't forget me...uh...wait...)

yVv8JGF.png
    (What am I thinking? He does not remember me. I am acting like a human. Perhaps it is wise I do not return. The human emotions are taking control of my mind. I must remember who I am, the daughter of Pollination Technician #1 and #2, destined to be Pollination Technician #3. We are the most respected Pollinators in Sixam. I can not, will not bring shame to our line. I'll make you proud Daddy, I promise!)

ZSxpRIO.png
    kPDE6M7.png
    jHrEa7D.png
    3VLxNTS.png
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated my March 13th post above! I'll get started on comments/replies next. Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    More comments from Page 42

@afai1261
    March 2nd
    Aaron the spellcaster! Awesome :D I wonder if now that I've read this he's going to stop showing up to visit Velma so often xD My game seems to like following me reading the stories and have sims disappear for awhile when they're busy elsewhere in other stories. it's wild.
    I'm going to be updating Aaron's look as I continue reading the updates I've missed. :3

side note: I didn't have the gloves, but because I finally turned my CC back on ( I still have to get his hair and beard) I had another pair of fingerless gloves which I hope work. xD
    March 3rd
    That soccer ball xD
    you can turn pets into familiars?
    the noncommital conversation. xD ahahaha

@permanentrose
    March 2nd
    Oh gosh! Posey is so cute!!
    March 3rd
    I actually really love the screenshot of Robin getting turned (though there are some amazing Cale ones. the popped eyes one startling a shocked laugh noise out of me and I had to explain to my boyfriend why I had reacted that way xD) I think she looks rather majestic and graceful. It's pretty.
    oh, agreed, Simeon needs chesthair

@Carebear92
    Feb 7th
    I'm glad you're trying to catch up! :D I'm sorry that your shin is hurting :( That sucks.
    It's nice to see Savannah and Kiyoshi back <3 been missing them both in my own game lately, they fell out of touch with Velma when she moved and kind of cut herself off from people xD
    Feb 8th
    awww I'm glad Kiyoshi came over to help her out. People can be so cruel to kindness! It's not fair :(

@RememberJoy
    March 2nd
    oh gosh no! The clones are back?!? oh but Adam spidered one. xD hahaha (also ahhhh spider T.T) so many bug spells o.o wow
    oof. yeah. practical magic sounds like the best. I haven't done spellcasting yet.

@Karababy52
    March 2nd
    xD ahhhh and now he's in brown. I must go change him again. I don't have the fingerless gloves, but I do have a CC fingerless glove from playing dnd in the sims...
    wooooo! to the magic realm!

Feb 22nd - Anti Social behavior
    f2Izm12.png

I've done a little bit of CC shopping to at least update your sims a bit if they had CC. I didn't do a fantastic job, but I tried. I'm also finally looking at mods besides MCCC, so I may add other stuff like improved whims and such. I just get so nervous when I'm looking "is it going to be good, will it break my game? idk!"
    @permanentrose
    Mar 13: AWWW look at my babies cuddling on the couch :bawling: I don't know why this picture made me so emotional but it did lol (probably cause they can't be back together in my game until April now *cries*) I need to get some more poses in my game haha.
    Always lovely to see your version of Elle! <3
    "Off gallivanting with that human boy" OOF dang Elle!
    Also, the fact that we both had Hunter talking to Elle in our games today...same wave length yet again :D
    We have got to stop doing this LOL
    Elle's tense face :joy:
    I know I already said this in PM but I'm super excited for the lore! Can't wait!
    Aww poor Robin :(
    Velma giving Robin a kiss was so freaking sweet omg.
    Ouch, Cale and Posey... :cry: that last pic of Cale with Robin comforting him is so perfect but also heartbreaking... I would hug them both if I could!

@Karababy52
    Makes me smile whenever I see/read what you've shown for them
    And you make me smile whenever I read your reactions! <3
    I loved to draw, paint and other creative projects in the past as well.
    Awesome!
    Haha yeah I've always thought that it would be super frustrating to watch me playing the game because I pause all the time :D
    Keisha is always giving that side-eye. She must be a bit paranoid or perhaps just suspicious of everyone. hehe
    Keisha is erratic so probably lol. Like I don't think I have ever seen another sim give a side-eye as aggressively as she does :joy:
    Actually, uh, I do use a certain *cough* mod that makes that a possibility, oh yes indeed. ;)
    OH NOOOOOO poor Cale :joy:
    ...like MCCC. I should get MCCC, but I keep dragging my feet since it's such a detailed mod. I don't like story progression for one thing and that's the biggest part of that mod.
    I'm pretty sure you can turn story progression off entirely and just use the bits of the mod that you want to use! :) I have it on because I like to see the neighbourhood progress, but if it's something you don't want, MCCC always has toggles! It's a great mod like that. But yeah there is a lot to it and it does take a bit of time to get it configured to exactly how you want it. The MCCC thread on the forums is always helpful though :) I've been playing with MCCC for so long now that I can't imagine playing without it haha.
    I'm guessing there is no way these two can be together as long as Aaron is a spellcaster. :'(
    Yep, Aaron and Hunter can't be together until April after Aaron gets the rite of dissolution (wow I hate that I made up this lore now LOL). Aaron... when he gets home it's going to be rough... I have plans for him that I might regret *cough* I just need to take pictures for it, but what I'm planning might take a lot of effort and I don't think I'll have time to play at all this week :( so it may be a while before we get to see how he reacts to the note.
    Like I mentioned, it's biological. I'm still trying to figure out why that won't be a problem for Aster and Cale though... because I don't want it to be a problem for them lol

~~~
    Mar 13: So he is pregnant???? :open_mouth: But she didn't do the assignment correctly... hmm... Ah, I see! So she didn't "tell him" that he could send the baby back to Sixam!
    Oh also I love that her parents are named Eros and Venus ;)
    So is this the beginning of some alien lore? ;) I have my own alien lore that I've been developing but I don't know if it'll ever come up lol
    I'm scared to see how Cale will react to this new development in his life... But maybe the sages will know something.
    Oh what if Cale's girls notice anything when they come over? Or he might just lock himself in his house for the duration of the, um, gestation haha
    The alien ship interior is <3

"you will be confined to your quarters until the next millennium" Harsh! :joy:
    I love the alien speech patterns! It's all very clinical and scientific which is fitting.

@SoulGal7
    Feb 15: I adore that picture of the crew all sitting down in their competition digs!
    Love that Dela Ostrow was the stylist too! It's so fun when recognisable sims show up in your updates :)
    DJ being a DJ! It's perfect :joy:
    Lol Morgan looks like she's checking Cale out :D
    ROBIN-AND-CALE-UP-NEXT.png
    Oh my goodness Aaron is just as bad as Melissa, one of the club members he had in my game! She'd always do her homework at a club gathering LOL
    HAHA of course Cale has to check out Dela :D
    Dylan thinking, "Wow! Morgan looks really good in that outfit. Hotter than she normally looks...Dang!"
    I mean Morgan always looks hot but I can agree with you on that one Dylan :love:
    This was a very fun update, love seeing Dylan and Morgan modelling all the outfit choices!

~~~
    Yeah he's dueled L like 3 times now and she's won every single time haha
    Aaron's not a vampire (he can't be because he's a spellcaster and I don't have a hybrid mod) but Hunter once promised that he'd never drink from him, and now he has and they're both feeling a lot of, well, feelings about it

@RememberJoy
    Mar 13: Oh, so Kaori is going to be a spellcaster too! :o
    Aw, poor Carol being scared by the ghosts!
    Adam and Kaori are just so sweet together, this is such a heartbreaking development in their story but I'm glad Adam can be there for her and their daughter.
    Oh, now we get more of Adam's backstory! HIS MOTHER DID IT???? Or potentially did it, but hell! His own mother! Sheesh, no freaking wonder he left!
    Aww L and Carol are bonding haha, love it!

@Shadami
    Feb 22: Congrats to Ryo on his marriage haha.
    Oh hello Hunter and Aaron! Wait so they have an open relationship? I love that for them lol, so interesting how they flirt with other people! I'm actually not surprised that Hunter is a bigger flirt than Aaron, he is a vampire after all ;) And a very handsome one too so I can see how he'd flaunt how seductive he can be.
    Cale's just like "nope I don't want to hear this" :D
    Victor and Simeon??? Aren't you married, Victor? Sheesh!
    Yay I'm glad that Aaron is being the best friend he can be. Okay I actually don't mind that he flirts with Velma either, they must be getting very close with how often he comes over.
    Her woohoo thought bubble though... Velma!
    Can't deny that he looks super good while dancing though, huh? ;) I love the retro station too haha
    March 14

HjEhrmM.jpg
    Look who came to visit Robin :)
    QUEnjbP.png

He told her that Hunter had been talking to his mother and some other vampires to figure out the exact nature of the history between the two groups. Robin told him that all she had uncovered so far was that vampires had done a lot of damage in the Realm. Even though had become a spellcaster, she didn't want to take sides. There was still too much about the world that she didn't know.
    OhXcyB5.png

Cale, why are you glaring at Robin while she bathes the dog?
    F22lNZw.jpg

Oh :D (I guess they're super comfortable with each other these days though :joy:)
    LVcSl3G.png

Caleb, you are not supposed to be here...(I had to reset him to send him on his merry way)
    aBe2OGi.png

Robin and Cale decided to spend the next day in the Realm. Cale does not look pleased, perhaps he wanted to sleep in a bit longer :D
    nJ46H52.jpg

After Cale put some proper clothing on, they decided to practice their dueling. (I finally downloaded lilsimsie's version of the Realm and I love it!)
    ECN2vU9.jpg

Robin cannot seem to win against Cale haha.
    lQjxMo8.jpg

This might be my favorite part of this reno btw :joy:
    vEpVJqs.png

They practiced making potions too.
    h1c8XpD.jpg

And then decided to try out travel by broomstick. That mop one is just too funny with those bubbles lol :D
    t7UyZlD.jpg

It really is a shame there's not more to interact with at the Magical Gardens.
    UwwBXvK.jpg

I did discover they could fish there though!
    rQfNt57.jpg

It's so pretty inside the greenhouse. It's a shame they can't actually go inside...
    j1OSwXe.jpg

BUT, with the power of TOOL, I did work some temporary magic :)
    YS4p7SD.jpg
    teukhzo.jpg

Meanwhile.... ;);)
    XtsW3WP.jpg
    ZPr1Rvw.jpg
    Spoiler alert - they made a baby! I compulsively check now after I do NPC woohoos after little Kate surprised me lol. Thanks to @Karababy52 for helping me get set up with a playable Sages mod so that Simeon and L. can welcome this little one into the world and still be Sages <3

Robin finally learned the transportalate spell, so now I won't have to "cheat" to teleport her places lol.
    n9aKkWR.jpg
    edited March 2022
    March 14
    *Okay so... I am very busy this week, and know the story I want to tell with Aaron, but don't have the time to actually go in game and set everything up, YET. I need to preserve my screenshots (and I currently do not have a lot of those) until I can play again, so the next few updates might end up just being single screenshots until I can actually go back in game and do what I need to do. Hope you all understand!

If I ever do update this later, then I will put up a new post saying so, but for now it's just this - L destroying Aaron in another duel :joy:WCFj7r7.png

@Karababy52
    I don't think I've ever seen an alien in your game before haha! Well, needless to say, I'm a big fan of Aurora. I love her hair especially and her alien form is super cute too. The purple skin tone is one of my favorites. What a clever way for you to get an alien to infiltrate Cale's life, since it's very in character for him to bed beautiful women who pass by his house lol. I'm curious to see where this leads for Cale. My guess right now is that you changed Cale to be able to become pregnant in CAS and gave Aurora impregnating abilities, so Cale might be pregnant. If it has something to do with your 100 baby challenge though, I'm guessing that maybe he's gonna have some kind of hyper-fertility now. Idk, just speculating a bit :)

All your aliens are so lovely! I love their colorful hair and skin, and those glowing tattoos! Love the names you picked for your aliens too! Fun update with the family dynamics with these three too! The ship looks fantastic, and I love the shots you have the ship leaving! I can tell you had fun with this update :)

Robin actually will have some free time this month too. She only needs to reach Virtuoso to finish both aspirations now. Not rushing at this point since I hope it just naturally happens as I continue to have her learn all the spells and potions. Indeed, you have a keen eye, it is actually fall in my game. I feel like I'm plowing through it too quickly though and the dead of winter is looming now...at least the Realm always has gorgeous weather though!

Yeah, Cale won't be a bad father, but he's not ready to settle down yet, understandably. I do like him and Piper together, so I think eventually he might be ready to settle down with her :)

And I do have vampires living in more than just the Forgotten Hollow (I have a ton of vampires in my game somehow haha) but there's just certain vampires that seem like they'd live in the Hollow so my vampires tend to form large households there because of it ;)

@afai1261
    Love that we are always on the same wavelength haha. Who is Elle's husband actually? Sorry I forget haha, is it Hunter's father? Very emotional update - poor Hunter, going through agony with what he did :( Glad that he can go to Elle though and that she was there for him, even if it doesn't fix anything right now.

I totally understand about needing to ration screenshots and not being able to post long posts or play what I need for a story. I'm very pleased with myself when I get my updates written ahead of time since it makes my life easier haha, but it doesn't always happen. Real life comes first, so focus on that :) One day, I'm sure Aaron will beat L. Robin still hasn't yet either, and now dueling L is on hold since pregnant sims apparently can't duel.

I'm glad you enjoyed the update with Robin's bag lol. It was very fun to play and write. Also thanks for the link for Yoshi! I'll have to download him later! I typically use pugowned pets too, I think that Pepper might be from another creator though.

@SoulGal7
    Glad to see you back! I love Dela Ostrow and Mia Hayes! They are living in San Myshuno in my game and have two kids now :) Cool that you could include Dela in your story, and of course Cale is checking her out :D I love all the outfit choices they tried on before settling on their final choices. It's shaping up to be a really fun club! Are you just gonna skip March this year? If I recall correctly, you don't have ROM anyway, which works in your favor for finishing up Windenburg.

@Shadami
    LOL, that pic of Victor and Simeon kissing was great :D Your game is a lot fun with who's attracted to who. Hope things are okay for Velma as she finishes up her pregnancy <3
    @SoulGal7
    Love ALL the different sample outfits Dela put together for Dylan's dance crew! Great choice for their final version. I have to say though, Dylan looks amazing in that white outfit. The contrast with his dark skintone is stunning! That shirt is my absolute favorite for males, it's just so sexy! The first one was great too though, but agreed it would be too hot to dance in for very long. Looks like they were all having a fantastic time just hanging out afterward, dancing and socializing. I see Dylan is still trying to romance Morgan, but what about Sofia? Hmmm... I wonder which one will ultimately capture his heart in Windenburg. Perhaps neither one since I'm sure even though he's moved on thinking she probably hates him, he still has love for Kaori. We shall see. :)

Yep, all done! I was going to take it slower but then I got an idea with the aliens, so I hurried up with them so I'd have time to explore my idea. ;) Poor Cale, he has no idea what's in store for him, at least not yet. Thanks about the Mood Board. I hope the judges like it. But even if they don't, that's cool. the main thing is I had fun putting it together. :)

@permanentrose
    Oh man, I totally understand! That happens to me all the time! I get so immersed in my game I lose all track of time. Especially when developing an idea which takes some time to set up. No worries, I meant to post comments last night too, but was just too tired to tackle them.

What an absolutely gorgeous shot of the gardens in the Magic Realm for your daily pic! Love it! <3 Awww, I love the friendship between Aaron and Robin. Glad they had a chat comparing notes about the vampire/spellcaster history. HAHA! OMG! Cale! Uh, yeah, I guess they truly are BFFs and comfortable doing ANYTHING around each other. Hilarious!

Sheesh! Cale! He looks so annoyed looking at that Phoenix in his undies. hehehe Yay! So glad you're enjoying lilsimsie's HQ build, I absolutely love it myself! Ooo, Cale beat her, again. Awww, one day you'll get him Robin! ;) hehe That clown shrine is hilarious! She's known for including random fun stuff like that in her builds. Oh man, Cale's got a mop! They are funny though with the bubbles. ;) Oh! Very smart using T.O.O.L. to get them inside that greenhouse! Never thought of doing that. Thanks for the tip! ;)

I'm so glad you got that Mod to work so Simeon and L. can be together with their baby and still be Sages! It was my pleasure helping you with that. Ellu deserves the full credit for it though, she gave me the link a long time ago. :) Transporatalate! Yes! One of my favorite spells! Robin looks great in that last screenshot. I just love the Magic Realm so much!

I'm sure you haven't seen any, I very rarely ever play with aliens. If you read my comments to afai, you can see a few pics of my first ever alien that I did play a long time ago. I've had one set of twins born to an elder in my Drifter family, and one abduction alien baby in my game. That's it! I've not explored much lore for them either, so this will be an interesting playthrough for me.

You are spot on with your speculations right up to the hyper fertility thing, that's not something I'd thought about to explain the 100 baby thing and aliens. It's an interesting idea though, but I have another idea for that. :)

Thank you about the aliens I made! I love them! The purple skin tone is my favorite for aliens. I wasn't going to give them any hair at all, but then I remembered that hair color accessory I got for Melody when Ellu used it for her and then ran with it. Those tattoos are cool eh? Aurora has the back one, but she won't get the chest tattoo until she's older. For my lore, they're all wearing different colored alien outfits too. White designates teens, gray is for YA+ females and the black is for YA+ males.

The 'ship' is from a couple Gallery downloads. Rather than write it all out again, I explained about it as well in my comment to afai. :) Yes, at least the Realm is always perfect weather to escape to when it's nasty in other worlds. I love that about the world. :) I figured that was the direction you would go for Cale and Piper. They both just need some time to adjust to such a life-changing event, and grow up. At least Cale needs to do that. Glad to read they might eventually become an 'official' couple. *crosses fingers* Sorry, can't help it, you know I'm a champion for romance and committed couples. Makes it hard to play Cale because of it sometimes. But I wanted a challenge and I sure got it! hehe He's fun to play though, I'm enjoying his wandering ways. ;)

Oh yes, I certainly understand about how some vampires just seem to belong in FH. For instance in my game, Greg, Veera and Cordelia will always live there and also at least one member of the Masters family living in the family estate too. Plus The Vatores and Vlad, of course. Which leaves I think only one lot open for Cale when he moves there, but that's fine. :)

Nik and Inna, plus Melody and her family live in Sulani now. I think that covers all my vampires at the moment except of course Essa and Josh live with Joel & Jon in Mt. Komorebi, plus Jules & Gloria with Robin in Windenburg. All my other vampires are not-in-world. Oh! Forgot about Seth, he lives with Josee and Evan in San Myshuno. Okay, now that covers all of them. hehe Don't know why I felt it necessary to tell you all that, but meh. :)

@Shadami
    Yeah sorry about that. I purposely changed the color to match the gloves since I've been wanting those for my Sims ever since TS2! Finally was able to get them by downloading a Sim from the Gallery who had everything unlocked. I love the Magic Realm and Spellcasters so much, they are my favorite occult with vampires a very, very close second.

You did a great job with the challenge Sim makeovers, Cale looks wonderful. Thanks for doing that! :)

Whoa, lots going on at the club while Velma is practicing her DJ skills. I guess it's a good thing Ryo married someone else. They can always at least be friends. So Cale got angry and left when Velma told him eh? Well that's a bummer. But he is just a kid, so he's most likely terrified. Very nice Aaron is being such a good friend to her, she needs someone like him to help her through this.

Good for her being brave enough to continue going to school and ignoring all the gossip about who the Father might be. Such weird phones calls for the number leak thing. hehe

@afai1261
    Ohhh, Keisha's erratic! That explains a lot. :) I feel kind of bad for doing this to Cale, but I won't lie, I'm excited to see what the baby(ies) look like. Guessing won't be a full alien, probably a hybrid. I think the only way to get a full alien baby is through abduction and when two full aliens woo hoo. I could be wrong though, I very, very rarely ever play with aliens. I think in all the years I've played Sims, I've only actively played with one YA. His name was Romeo Pandorian and he was in the Science career.
    Vyj8Qr2.png
    Disguise

Rsn3HcI.png
    Alien form close-up

tOTNpgV.png
    His backstory was that he'd been on a mission and his ship malfunctioned. He crash landed in Oasis Springs and joined the Science career to make parts for his ship or build a wormhole generator to get back home. He ended up finding love and decided to stay though, of course. Please excuse the quality of these screenshots. They were taken around the time Get to Work was released and I was still using a severely underpowered laptop to play the game. It only had 3 gigs of RAM. o.O

Everyone keeps telling me that about MCCC. I really should get it. But I've been playing fine without it so far with a few frustrations it might be able to fix. One day I'll take the plunge. :)

Oh boy, I'm intrigued by your possibly regrettable plans for Aaron. o.O I just know I'm going to be a wreck when he does find that note. I am so glad to read they will eventually get back together, I figured that would happen after March. Yay! \o/ OH! That's right! It'll be interesting to find out how you explain that Aster does not loathe Cale. Good luck with that! Gah! I'm glad you don't plan to break up this little developing family because of it. *whew*

Unfortunately for Cale, yes, he is carrying at least one little space bun in the oven. hehe Actually she forgot to compel him to know that possibility and DO IT! This is a big problem for the aliens, and ultimately for Cale. It'll all become clear before the end of the month. ;) I hadn't thought about getting the Sages involved with this, but now that you mention it, I might have to think about that. Hmmm...

Cale won't be having any girls over for awhile. He's going to have his hands full. Not sure if he'll hide in his house or what yet, haven't thought that far ahead.

I downloaded a room from the Gallery and plopped it down along with a debug alien ship on a lot in Brindleton Bay in an alternate save. They don't have a full 'house/ship' it's just that room. It's supposed to be the flight deck of the ship. I thought it was cool with all the blue lights and science/alien technology looking equipment from GTW, GF, StrangerVille and Batuu. I know that hologram is from Star Wars, but meh, it looks cool. The creator did a great job. All I did was add the tower thing with blinking lights used in the lab area of StrangerVille, there was an open archway there. Also, gave it a ceiling, walls, a door and extended the walkway up to the flight deck for screenshot purposes.

hehe I had fun with that line. I wanted something that sounded like what a Mother would say to her rebellious teen, but still make it 'alien' in nature. Glad you like the alien speech too. Wasn't sure how to approach it, but I'm glad you think it worked. Aurora slipped into 'human' speech when she was angry, but I figured it would be okay. She is a teen afterall and they would've had to study the 'human' language for their missions in order to blend in and live with them.

No worries about just a daily pic for updates. That's all that is really required anyway and it's a good way to catch up, or just take a break when needed if you can't play for whatever reason. :) Dangit! L. is just too tough to defeat it seems. Cale still hasn't managed to beat her yet either.
    @Karababy52
    I don't actually know how to get the gloves in game xD so I may have to do that. I got really tired last night and didn't finish the makeovers. I may leave him in what he's got and just add my cc fingerless gloves still.

And you're welcome :) I think it's fun to try to keep as close to the other sims makeovers as I can.

The number leak phone calls are wild. I haven't had that pop up as a fame thing before and I'm being entertained by it. Though I'm only sharing the ones that make sense for the story and not just random strangers.
    I think Cale is having either a "she slept with someone besides me and got pregnant grrrrr" or "oh God am I the father panic I can't deal with this."

@afai1261
    yay I'm so glad you're okay with them having an open relationship. :) I find it really entertaining when I catch Hunter smoothly flirting with people.
    Yes lol! Victor is a big flirt from what I know about him. So I'm not shocked to see that he's flirting now that he's showed up in my game.
    Hahahahaha yeah. Velma is constantly thinking about woohoo.

@permanentrose
    yeah the flirting is wild.d xD but so fun to see.
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited March 2022
    March 10th Comments:

@afai1261
    Poor Aaron, but it was nice to see him in the magic dueling spirit. :grin: Good to also see him happy with a duel win.

@permanentrose
    Aww, Robin looks more 'witchy' at the end. She needs a black outfit and black pointy hat now. :lol: One too many ingredients or one not enough. Her face expression cracked me up as well and there's Cale giving a cheeky grin.

@RememberJoy
    "Don't use magic to be naughty, Adam! It will always come back on you!" :lol: He learned the hard way, but it looks like he learned his lesson as well.

@Karababy52
    Nice! Congrats to Cale finishing both Aspirations one right after the other. Loved how he wanted to celebrate it. :lol:

@Shadami
    Very cool scenery images of the maze. I was laughing at the paparazzi trying to follow Velma through it.

March 11th Comments:

@afai1261
    I thought it would be fun to have D.J. go through the Rite in just a bath robe. And making it pink was all the better. White is just to ordinary. I'm happy you enjoyed the bits of humor I through in there. I think I'll be doing that throughout March. There was a lot of fun and humor in the 'Charmed' tv show as well.
    Another duel win in Aaron's pocket. He's on a roll. That was funny seeing Yoshi come out when Aaron was playing with Pepper. Yup, a tad jealous there. I agree it would have been fun to see Yoshi and Pepper play around together. Or even interact with Mayor Whiskers, who was wandering through.

@permanentrose
    Aww, poor Robin having to use the paper bag over the head to cover up her green-ness. Was nice to have Posey and L. help her fix the problem. I liked how you had her thank Posey's boobs. I had the thought Posey was saying, 'My eyes are up here!' :joy:

@RememberJoy
    I think that stray cat was more...'give me this food'...rather than trying to help cook. :lol: I noticed the puddle also had a face to it. Very creepy.

@Karababy52
    What a nice daily image screenshot of a distance out from the portal. I love the waterfall in Glimmberbrook.

March 12th Comments:

@afai1261
    Seeing Aaron on a broom made me laugh. He looked really happy, though. "You win some, you lose some my friend Aaron." Good to see he didn't lose all the duels. Just the one he was really hoping to win.

@RememberJoy
    Adam's day started out so well and then... :cry: Hopefully, he can solve the mystery of what happened to Kaori's grandparents.

@Karababy52
    That was a really cool mood board. I hope if anything, you're in the top picks. But of course, I think we all here would want to see you win. :smile:
    Ha, ha! I had to figure out how to get Phoebe bent over to look like she was going to try and pick D.J. up or something. She's actually planting something and then I was like... oh, she could be checking his pulse. Other than that, it's one's own dirty mind. Ha, ha! 'Charmed' had a lot of humor in it, so I thought I'd bring that to my March updates. Glad you're enjoying it.
    Poor Cale got probed in a different style. :joy: I sense Aurora is going to have a baby Cale alien eventually.

@permanentrose
    Since I deleted all premades (and it seems some were recreated by the game as they're meant to be in the game), I was wondering what to do about the Sages. Then I happened to be watching tv and Charmed was on. The original, not the reboot. And that got me thinking. And then since there was a lot of humor in the show, I figured to bring some of that to March updates.

March 13th Comments:

@afai1261
    Was good Hunter went to speak with his mum. Even vampires need that motherly love sometimes.

@permanentrose
    That's a very nice daily image of the portal. The waterfall always amazes me when I see it in screenshots.

Oooo...special kiss between Robin and Velma. It was best for Cale to tell Posey now rather than later when he's holding his child or playing with Kate and Posey happens to show up.

@SoulGal7
    D.J. practicing being a DJ. Ha, ha! That cracked me up. I really enjoyed how you did the wardrobe changes when the team was trying to decide what their outfit was going to be for their club.

@RememberJoy
    And the plot thickens about Kaori's grandparents deaths. It'll be good for Kaori to become a spellcaster. Adam will have a lot of fun teaching her everything he knows and little Carol might even enjoy watching some magic. Will take her mind off the haunted house. That can't be fun for a little one.

@Karababy52
    Oh, so Cale is impregnated? :lol: If so, that will be a fun pregnancy to watch. And such harsh alien parents! :joy:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top