Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Would you prefer to read a prologue as two short parts or all in one post but separated somehow? I'm not expecting it to be over 1000 words in total.
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,224 Member
    Would you prefer to read a prologue as two short parts or all in one post but separated somehow? I'm not expecting it to be over 1000 words in total.

If it's that short, then I'd leave it all in one piece. Unless there's some story reason that it needs to be in peices. It really is up to you what you think works best for your story.
    image.png
    Two chapers this time as Dora and Tevo both explore relationships in different directions.

1.57 The Dating Game
    1.58 Just Friends
    image.png
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    new chapter
    x5Kus5s.png Leah's chapter
    6adMCGP.gif
    new chapter!
    ttwMted.png[
    6adMCGP.gif
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    @ForgottenPixels I wouldn't mind either way. 1000 words isn't too long for a single post, but it also works as two.

An update to my legacy: (5.23) Vampire for a Time. Immortality is overrated?
    0I6dyTY.jpg

• AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Hello everyone, I didn't post the last two chapter updates in the Lounge so here there are now. Jade takes a trip down to the waterfront... in the latest Stardew Remixed chapters.

My favorite picture from the chapters...
    em0UDgD.png

Chapter 8: The Fishing Pole | Chapter 9: The Docks
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,768 Member
    @haneul My plan to catch up with your story (and everyone else’s) has been delayed since I have COVID XC Once I feel better I’ll get to reading it as soon as possible. I know you’ll tell me it’s no rush but I like reading yours as soon as I can : p
    they/them or she/her
    I think I'll put it in two posts. I've finally finished part one. Just need to read through it tomorrow and then hopefully I can get to work on part two.
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    SnowBnuuy wrote: »
    @haneul My plan to catch up with your story (and everyone else’s) has been delayed since I have COVID XC Once I feel better I’ll get to reading it as soon as possible. I know you’ll tell me it’s no rush but I like reading yours as soon as I can : p
    @SnowBnuuy Get well soon! <3 Sorry you're sick, and thanks for the compliment. But, of course, no need to rush or to even read my posts at all. It's taken me months to... not even be caught up on everyone's stories. :D
    new chapter
    XvX7Ivj.png
    6adMCGP.gif
    edited March 2022
    I've been working on this long enough so here we go... a redux of the Burton Legacy starting at Riley's generation. I will probably give this an actual name but we'll stick with Burton Legacy Redux as a working title. The disclaimer is just a quick read btw. :)
    Disclaimer
    Prologue
    edited March 2022
    I almost called this chapter Nine is Enough, but it's tradition for me to name chapters introducing a new child after the child for this story.
    1.59 Oriana

7Zwvpzm.png
    image.png
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i passed my housing inspection. i know that has nothing to do with writing but with that stress off me i feel like writing. also if you read the first few pages her cathtea not me joked about how its are thread so we can go off topic as much as we want. it sounds like something i would say. shes a total rule follower. lol.
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    The adventure continues... find the Stardewie characters and chapter links if you're catching up here.

qQNWYqw.png
    In today's chapter, Shane and Marnie make an appearance for the first time, Leah also interacts with Jade, and Jade visits the neighbor's ranch.
    Chapter 10: The Nearby Farm (SDVR)
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    The adventure continues... find the Stardewie characters and chapter links if you're catching up here.

qQNWYqw.png
    In today's chapter, Shane and Marnie make an appearance for the first time, Leah also interacts with Jade, and Jade visits the neighbor's ranch.
    Chapter 10: The Nearby Farm (SDVR)

she looks happy but at th same time ready to punch him .loli think its her hand postioning that lead me to that.
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    I've been slowly working on the first part of the prologue of the redux of the Burton Legacy but I can play sims with mods now. Borrowed my mum's hard drive case to keep an old 500GB hard drive in so I can actually use my mods. (This laptop has a serious lack of memory). Might make a pre-prologue post with some updated sim pics!

It's so nice to have you back. I really missed you! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!

Two short parts would be my preference.

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    i passed my housing inspection. i know that has nothing to do with writing but with that stress off me i feel like writing. also if you read the first few pages her cathtea not me joked about how its are thread so we can go off topic as much as we want. it sounds like something i would say. shes a total rule follower. lol.

What? I am not a total rule follower! Or.... maybe I am? But only my own rules that I make up!

CathyTea wrote: »

What? I am not a total rule follower! Or.... maybe I am? But only my own rules that I make up!

we make up sometimes changing them as we go. lol. i was still a tense then the coffee was still being made. good news i'm happy enough to focus on playing and writing. writing might need to wait one more day i got to be a adult 1 more day.
    lets see i can rite noel and lauren ayden and elsa beverly and ? or alvin and ? the last 2 are because they weren't as coperative this time so they ended up with other people but just colin who needs a cooking skill for a stove i can't rember the names.
    So I bought TS4 for dirt cheap on PC because I've had the random urge to try making poses...
    I'll be using my XBOne TS4 for storytelling etc. due to having all the packs (and much better graphics on there than my trusty potato laptop) but it'll be fun to do whilst I've got nothing better to do!
    they/them or she/her
    SnowBnuuy wrote: »
    So I bought TS4 for dirt cheap on PC because I've had the random urge to try making poses...
    I'll be using my XBOne TS4 for storytelling etc. due to having all the packs (and much better graphics on there than my trusty potato laptop) but it'll be fun to do whilst I've got nothing better to do!

hi snow. i just figured out how to turn on the new features like just now. good luck with your poses.
    @friendsfan367 New features? I haven’t been keeping on top of Sims at all lately I’ll have to have a look. I did see a new Kit coming out though.

Thank you ^u^ I made one so far which came out okay, and the process isn’t as difficult as I thought it would be.
    they/them or she/her
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,959 Member
    I haven’t played the Parkers since early February! I was creating a love interest for one of the characters, playing him from birth to young adulthood. He aged up with all five positive character values and the Scouting Aptitude trait, AND I did it on normal lifespan. We won’t be meeting him for a while yet. I think I’ll get the wedding pack and do a test save to see how it all works.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top