Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims imitates Life, again

My Sim had a rotten day and had just gotten home. She went to the counter and picked up the jam she had made the day before and started eating it straight from the jar. LOL. I've never felt so close to my Sim.
"Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame

Comments

• bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    I love it when they do that. I had a sim really tense from the day at work and went straight to the tub for a bubble bath, then made herself a drink...that's what I would do. :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • DollhouseCompanyDollhouseCompany Posts: 35 Member
    Yes! I love the little mannerisms and stuff in sims 4 lol. They are the coolest sims we have had yet, to me anyway.
  • vickiesimsvickiesims Posts: 20 Member
    That's awesome! My sims usually just go straight for the bar after a long day, but I love that they will do this kind of thing. It definitely keeps the game interesting, I might have to get rid of the bar to see if there are other things they might do instead (like eating the jam) lol
  • hely0thely0t Posts: 345 Member
    edited March 2022
    I'd love it if my Sims went to their refrigerator and ate slices of ham straight out the packet.
    Post edited by hely0t on
    "You've got a face, I've got a face, it's all gonna be alright." - Noel Fielding
  • DuckyQueenDuckyQueen Posts: 342 Member
    My sim always goes to the PC whenever her needs are absolutely terrible and I think of myself
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    I'm surprised we haven't seen more sad Sims scarfing down desserts.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • CareyEve36CareyEve36 Posts: 287 Member
    joRN1414 wrote: »
    My Sim had a rotten day and had just gotten home. She went to the counter and picked up the jam she had made the day before and started eating it straight from the jar. LOL. I've never felt so close to my Sim.

How do you get your sims to make jam? I'm guessing you must have at least strawberries in your inventory first?
  • maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    @CareyEve36 Jam is part of canning in Cottage Living. You can eat it out of jar or use it as ingredient in making treats for your animals.
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    CareyEve36 wrote: »
    joRN1414 wrote: »

How do you get your sims to make jam? I'm guessing you must have at least strawberries in your inventory first?

@CareyEve36 There are different flavours of jam, but to make the strawberry jam you need at least 1 strawberry and 1 sugar in your inventory or in the fridge.
  • lebgirl_18lebgirl_18 Posts: 142 Member
    my sim is always on the computer aka me in real life haha