Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Sims 4 World Do You Belong In?

Comments

• SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,967 Member
    edited March 2022
    I did the quiz twice, with just a few differences, some things were hard to decide on as it could easily have been more than one thing for me,
    other things were always the same.

The first one I got was Del Sol Valley the second was Windenburg.

If I had to choose a place I would choose Windenburg most likely. It has several different types of areas from ruins, to castles, to new parts of town and old parts of town to an island, the woods to roam around in and swimming ( I want them to add swimming off the island ).

However, being from California I could also see living in Del Sol Valley because where I picture Del sol valley they have beaches and amusement parks, a lot of places to go for entertainment and fun, however the area would be too expensive for me to actually live in, but it’s great for visiting.
    Post edited by SheriSim57 on
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Willow Creek, which works for me. :smile: As much as I like the adventure of the city I'd prefer living in a suburban area were hopefully San Myshuno or something isn't too far of a drive away.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    Ehhhh, I got:

Evergreen Harbor
    Surrounded by amazing evergreens along the city limits, Evergreen Harbor is perfect for those who want to change the world. You can live in our amazing suburbs, our cute and trendy downtown area, or our up and coming harbor; you decide.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,949 Member
    edited March 2022
    Isharell wrote: »
    Apparently I belong in Forgotten Hollow. Ok, it seems a little gloomy, so they better be ready for me to put more lamps in my house.

I think the village would love your lämps

actually I think everyone might flock to your lämp like army of mothmen

we might not be fan of sunlight but the lämps that are not made of sun are very cool

so yeah i think you might need some curtains to block the lämp from the curious neighbors

otherwise you'll be fine :innocent: I promise :innocent:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
    pearlbh wrote: »
    Seems like a lot of us got Forgotten Hollow. No thanks, I'll take Newcrest :)

well yes I think there would be a very bad homeless problem with all these people

unless vladdy is very kind and offers to house some of us :lol:
    Elliandre wrote: »
    Glimmerbrook

"A lovely town in the woods, that has a certain charm to it. It's amazing to live in isolation, Glimmerbrook offers no neighbors in arms reach. The town and the citizens, however, have their secrets..."

I thought I would get San Myshuno. Was it because I picked KFC over Chick-fil-A? That was such a hard question since Tim Horton's wasn't on the list... threw off the results...

I chose taco bell but only cause i don't know any of the places they don't exist here and can you really have inedible tacos

makes me think though... should there be taco bell in forgotten hollow :lol:
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    I got Oasis Springs. 😂 That's interesting as it’s my least favourite town.

Seems fitting given your name sake though. I can totally see Agent Gibbs living there.

That’s true!

That gives me an idea to do an NCIS save in Oasis Springs. Yes I will set that up. I was thinking the NCIS office could be a community lot! 😊

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    I got Evergreen Harbor. Makes sense as I'm pretty scientific minded and eco-conscious.
  • mikamakimonmikamakimon Posts: 470 Member
    edited March 2022
    I got Sulani. If only!

Sulani
    Imagine living within an arm's reach away of a beach! You belong where everyone else vacations, how nice. You can spend the whole day on the beach, which doubles as your backyard.

Just out of curiosity, I took the quiz a second time. I probably answered the same for half the questions, but some questions had a close second. The result was:

Henford-on-Bagley
    Cottagecore lovers welcomed! The biggest draw to Henford-on-Bagley is that you will always know where your next meal came from. We pride ourselves on being a world of lovely farmland, where all the neighbors are just extremely friendly!

I should probably move out of the city.
    Post edited by mikamakimon on
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    I got Oasis Springs. Makes sense for me.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I got Glimmerbrook which is very cool. ;)
  • KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    Glimmerbrook!! :D
  • ImSandsImSands Posts: 332 Member
    I got Oasis Springs. I love the desert and hate cold, so works perfectly for me.
  • maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    I got Glimmerbrook but I think if it were my choice I would live in Brindleton Bay. I would love living by the water and the area has a lot of foliage/trees that I also love. The look of the town is a bit old-fashioned, and when I play in the town I turn it into Salem, as Brindleton Bay reminds me of that area as how it probably looked in the past. And lots of history in the area as well!
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    I was thinking I would get San Mushino as when I lived in Vegas, the night life was a big deal there. I don't understand their scoring system but it's okay as all my sims are spellcasters. B)
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    I got Del Sol Valley, but doubt the accuracy of the selection. The reason being that many of the questions did not have, for me, valid options. For example: I do not own a TV, let alone watch one, so could not honestly pick a show. I know nothing about celebrities and don't care to change that, so the two 'besties' questions were irrelevant. I am currently in university studying writing and literature. Was there anything close to choose from? No. I could go on but you get the idea. A valid selection requires accurate data input, which the question responses did not provide for.

If home base for simming is any clue, I almost invariably pick Windenburg or Willow Creek when starting a new save.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,840 Member
    @Oldeseadogge it's just a fun little quiz. Not statistical research. 😄
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Maybe so, but hard to have fun with something you can't relate to. Maybe there should be one on which century one belongs to. I'd probably wind up Victorian or earlier.
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,641 Member
    I got Sulani, which is true to my real Parrothead self. My alter ego, however, definitely gravitates toward Glimmerbrook.
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Glimmerbrook

"A lovely town in the woods, that has a certain charm to it. It's amazing to live in isolation, Glimmerbrook offers no neighbors in arms reach. The town and the citizens, however, have their secrets..."

I thought I would get San Myshuno. Was it because I picked KFC over Chick-fil-A? That was such a hard question since Tim Horton's wasn't on the list... threw off the results...

I chose taco bell but only cause i don't know any of the places they don't exist here and can you really have inedible tacos

@Simmingal Hahahaha .... That is what is missing from Forgotten Hollow square! You are so right, it needs a Plasma Taco Stand! Thanks for making me laugh :joy::heart:
  • epodyyepodyy Posts: 4 New Member
    I got Windenburg, a lovely world but I thought I would get San Myshuno lol
    edited March 2022
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Glimmerbrook

@Simmingal Hahahaha .... That is what is missing from Forgotten Hollow square! You are so right, it needs a Plasma Taco Stand! Thanks for making me laugh :joy::heart:

Vlads mansion but its just giant victorian taco bell :smirk:
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,855 Member
    well if Forgotten Hollow is supposed to have rural Pacific NW vibes (a la Twilight)
    then clearly it should be
    1200px-TacoTimeTheDallesOR.jpg
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    Great quiz! I took the test, and the answer shocked me--thought it would be Sulani, but instead it's.....Forgotten Hollow :smile:
  • ElisetomElisetom Posts: 70 Member
    StrangerVille
    Welcome to our quiet little town. There's a little secret that's waiting for an amazing, inquisitive Sim to unravel. You'll enjoy our small town charm!