Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @Carebear92 You can play more than one sim day at at time, which makes things more interesting. I've never gotten super far behind in posting, but from what I see when people do, it always seems stressful to play catch up so honestly you need to think about what is fun for you since it should be enjoyable for you to play :)
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited March 2022
    200.gif
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    March 10th: Cursed!

Today's Accomplishments:
    Brew five different potions
    Know ten different potions

9qRVazI.png
    Today I was on my way to becoming a potion master.
    3xOAlU0.png
    After consulting with all the Sages and learning some new spells and recipes, I brewed myself up some Perk Purging and Alluring Aura potions.
    vIx8TPO.png
    I was running low of potion ingredients, so I went gathering and shopping for more.
    Ab6ECgt.png
    After I got back, I got talking to L, and she said that I was now advanced enough to learn the Ultimate spells, which only the Sages can teach. She gave me hers, which allows me to transform a sim into an ugly monster for a short time.
    x6BuJm2.png
    I decided to go see what the other two Ultimate spells were, and ended up with the ability to turn another sim into a spellcaster and the ability to duplicate myself.
    CQkrYlY.png
    The last one made me nervous, like we need more clones walking about. Speaking of clones, I could really use some practice with my new spells. There were multiple clones wandering about today, so I picked one a floor below me and cast the Strangeify spell.
    1y6VFuC.png
    It might actually be an improvement.
    LVxpfj0.png
    I found another and tried out a Minionize spell. He was now under my control, so I told him to go try and kiss L. I discretely watched from a ways back, expecting her to stop him with a spell, but she actually seemed totally into it.
    Yyc1EOr.png
    I changed it up and told him to cower, which he did right in front of L, which again didn't seem to faze her.
    uw3iCMb.png
    I guess as the Sage of Mischief Magic, she's used to this kind of thing. I moved on to another clone and drained him of his energy, causing him to face plant on the floor.
    Ire58HY.png
    I was starting to really enjoy this power trip, which deep down honestly disturbed me, so I went right up to another clone who had witnessed my last spell and was cowering before me, and blasted him with a bladder curse.
    0jDUNmm.png
    Only this time it didn't work.
    eXb924j.png
    Instead it backfired and I realized it was I who'd received a curse.
    zBRfC7Z.png
    Immediately I felt shame for my actions, and tried to apologize to the clone who was now running off. What had happened to me?
    IMwXG6A.png
    I found Morgyn and told him about my failure and asked if he could help.
    FgptxCh.png
    He took a moment to examine me, and revealed I had the Curse of Uncontrollable Charge, and the only way for me to get rid of it was by learning the potion or spell which could remove it. I had neither, and Morgyn refused to give them to me. "I think it is best if you find the answer yourself", he said. "From what you've told me, you were being unwise with your magic, and feeling the repercussions from your actions may help keep you from making the same mistake in the future". That stung, but he was right. I thanked him for his assistance, and left HQ and headed home. How had this all gone so wrong so fast. I'd felt almost possessed with the power, unable to stop, and I'd hurt others as well as myself. At home, I activated one of my Bunnerfly familiars as my power charge was getting dangerously high, and I'd heard they could help keep me from overloading as easily. I got to work on the cauldron, experimenting to find a cure.
    6o3Ljdz.png
    I toiled all night, my charge higher than I'd ever felt before as I couldn't seem to discharge, but in the end I was unsuccessful.
    afai1261 wrote: »
    @RememberJoy
    Mar 9: What's got Gemma looking so worried in the daily pic? :D
    Okay how did L find out about his date with Kaori??? Secret sage powers LOL
    Gemma, get out of the way! :joy: Congrats to Adam for winning the duel, of course!
    There's always one that has to catch on fire...

I think she was just reacting to the duel, but I found it so funny I had to use it as my daily pic!
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    @permanentrose
    Lol, Robin's face is my face too, right now, as I'm avoiding studying for an exam tomorrow
    I have 3 assignments all due in one week and have only started on one of them and am avoiding working on the others so I am making this face a lot :joy: It's probably too late now for a good luck but I'm sure you did well :)
    ~~~
    Mar 10: Love the daily pic of Cale and Robin working on a potion together!
    Well done Robin on defeating Grace! Something that Aaron finally achieved in my game when I played yesterday haha.
    I have spent far too long laughing at the last two pictures - the reveal of the curse was just so perfect HAHA :joy:
    Poor Robin, I remember when one of my spellcasters got that curse and I couldn't stop laughing, everyone was so disgusted when she walked past them :D

@RememberJoy
    Mar 10: Oh, Adam what have you done now :joy: His face in the daily pic :D
    L looks so happy teaching him the strangeify spell :D
    And of course the first sim he tries it out on is one of the clones, no surprises there LOL
    Making the other clone kiss L :joy: She's just like "yep, this is happening now, okay" :D
    Wow Adam, you're enjoying torturing these clones a bit TOO much...
    And that's what you get, Adam! It's called karma! I hope he doesn't die from overcharge though o.O
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    March - Day 10: "Oh! It's a good day for singin' a song, an' it's a good day for movin' along..."

XXRMyDR.png

Notes
    p0qKr44.png
    Mr. Grumpy pants here woke up from his nap angry, just like he does most mornings. Ah well, not sure if it's a good mood to be in to practice Mischief magic but Cale needed one last spell in that category to know all but the Ultimate spells. He practiced for a long time and finally did manage to learn it, Morphiate!

XYEXAfO.png
    He traveled to the Realm and asked for the Ultimate spell from each of the Sages, with L. being the last. He now knows all the spells and all the potion recipes. However, he still needs to reach Virtuoso to complete the Spellcraft & Sorcery aspiration. L. agreed to give him some magical training to help.

ESreBii.png
    He still needs to beat her and Morgyn too. L. agreed to a duel. Hopefully Cale wins and can finally get some rare wands from her. It didn't look so good for him though.

ptncWHS.png
    However, he did manage to bring the Mischief Sage to her knees. Maybe he has a chance?

WPh62ha.png
    *sigh* It was not meant to be. This time anyway.

sWEit9N.png
    Cale appreciates L. though and everything she's done for him. Even though he lost, she still helped to increase his magical skills and rank. He's halfway to Virtuoso now.

9Vjr2Rh.png
    Let's see if he can beat Morgyn. I don't have very high hopes. But you never know unless you try, right?

EUXadLD.png
    Quite even at first...

faTYdpj.png
    Cale blocked a couple volleys from Morgyn...

tfoZCNH.png
    But then took an immense power shot from the Untamed Sage...

C2jBYUp.png
    Wait!! Oh, look, look, look! See the red!? Could it be...?

aKbuLqf.png
    YESSSSS! Wahoooo! Go Cale! You got him Buddy! Finally! \o/

QFccoKJ.png
    "Ohhh Yeahhh!"

snhvHZE.png
    Morgyn's a good sport too. He's always very gracious when he loses a duel. These two have the option to be BFFs, but Joel will always have that honor.

ldFaeRS.png
    Look how happy Cale is and how charged he is too. I don't think he really cares at this point. Morgyn had some time and Cale needed some fun, so the two did a little stargazing.

u2q3z1z.png
    He also agreed to give him some magical training to help Cale reach Virtuoso. The bar for that seems to go so slooooooow! It was getting late though and Cale needed to get home before his garden was ready to harvest. He's been spending so much time in the Realm, he hasn't had a harvest in a couple days. Plus, he's been spending so much buying stuff in Caster's Alley, his funds are dwindling so he really needs the money.

i0NXiLP.png
    I was wrong about the Rocket brooms. Morgyn actually gives the extremely rare Crystal Zoomer brooms. Last year Essa got two from him. Cale only got one. That's okay, I'm just glad he finally defeated Morgyn. He bought that Rocket broom in Caster's Alley.

JTn242C.png
    After taking care of the garden and chugging down a Potion of Plentiful Needs, Cale got back to work practicing magic. It took a long time, but he finally did it! Congratulations Cale, you're a Virtuoso and have finished the Spellcraft & Sorcery aspiration!

NH0veDE.png
    As expected, he only needed to make 5 potions to complete the Purveyor of Potions aspiration. He made 5 batches of Potion of Plentiful Needs and Voila! Congratulations again Cale! So proud of you! It's time to celebrate Dude. Got anything in mind?

EcKEwv2.png
    Um, yeah, of course he did! Hello Mallory! ;)

SZ7Io72.png
    "What do you think about taking this celebration inside, to the bedroom?"
    "Lead the way Tiger."

Rrrs7dN.png
    After Mallory left a while later, Cale continued the Body Builder aspiration he'd started last month. I bet it won't take him long to finish this one either. Tomorrow is the first day of Spring for Cale. I'm so glad! The snow is pretty, but just as in real life here, I'm tired of it and looking forward to warmer weather.

I have a few ideas rolling around in my noggin' for the rest of this month for Cale, but not sure which way to go yet. Plenty of time left in the month to decide, we shall see...

Comments/replies coming up next! Hope y'all had a fantastic day/night! <3
    @LegacySims2017
    Okay, cool. Can't wait to find out the backstory for the bully and why he's after DJ. o.O Glad to hear he'll eventually find out about the baby too. I'm sure you'll figure out something good to bring them together. :)

Aww, thanks! Morgyn is a tough nut to crack, that's for sure! HAHA! I thought so too, dang cowplant! :D

@afai1261
    Gah! Okay, just from the daily pic, I see it's Cale he beats! Nope, never would've guessed that. hehe

Aaron's thoughts about what happened and Hunter are...heartbreaking. :'( I understand why he's feeling that way, but it still makes me so sad for these two. *sniff* Very curious how Yoshi just seemed to know Aaron should go to that mansion where Cale, Robin and Adam live. Robin is being very sweet to Aaron, offering to duel with him and her words about not believing Hunter would do that to him, etc.

Aww, he lost. Robin looks so concerned for him, such a sweetheart. And Yoshi, awww man, What a good dog! Ooo, here it comes! Wow! What a fierce and intense (as Cale said) duel! Love the shot of Cale on the ground, grimacing, he looks SO good! Congrats Aaron on your first win, and it was a doozey! Yay! \o/ Ah, then Cale gets a call. I bet it was Aster. :)

Aster knew, immediately he'd become a Spellcaster. I'm guessing because of the lore she'd sense these things being a vampire. He sounded so worried it would change things between them, I'm glad she was able to somewhat mollify him with a kiss and then...Oh man, I got choked up with what he said while feeling the baby, he's talking to her! "It's me, your Daddy!" <3 I'm going to cry again, it's just so, so sweet and the look on his face. He's so happy. Such beautiful images. I love this, I love them! <3

The massage and stargazing, how she knew the constellations, but didn't stop him from telling her about them, just so loving and sweet. Gah! What he said about her being a star while looking at her and then I'm sure he meant naming the baby where you left off...this was perfect, beautiful, touching and just perfect. <3 Thank you! *Hugs* The screenshots at sunset and the setting at the Bluffs was just perfect too! Gorgeous! You really have an eye for these things. :)

@permanentrose
    You already know I love your daily pic! Love these two together so much! <3 Good try with Simeon Robin, bummer she didn't win and Rose! Tsk! You're supposed to cheer for her dear! hehe Sheesh! Woo Hoo! Yay! Glad she beat Grace though! Congrats Robin! Oh! That's right! Forgot they can do that, drink straight from the cauldron! Gah! Simon is a freakin' doll! What a cutie! HAHAHAHA! Oh No! Gah! I'm sorry for laughing, but that's hilarious! :D:D:D Poor Robin! The look on her face says it all. Love the simple 'Whoops!' hehe And Cale just grins! HAHA! Sheesh! She should've listened to him I guess eh? Ah well, she can be good as new with a spell or potion. ;)

@Carebear92
    Exactly what permanent said and Legacy agreed. This is supposed to be fun, not stressful. Do whatever you feel is best for you! I almost always play more than one day at a time for an update, sometimes I'll play up to 3 days or even more. It just depends on what's going on. :) Skip the month, or just keep playing from where you are. You don't have to finish on the same date as everyone else, set your own pace! If your year goes longer, than so be it. Just have fun, that's what matters most. ;)
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Page 41 Comments:
    @permanentrose
    Feb 25th
    omg I'm DYING xD Robin's face of joy like she's flying on a childhood airplane in the middle of the fight with Brandi. xD I love it!!
    Feb 26th
    Ooooo, a protection reason to go to Glimmerbrook! Fun!
    Feb 27th
    Awwww I'm sure Robin and Aaron will get to stay friends. Hopefully the spellcasting works out.
    Feb 28th
    Adorable house. and once again, I love Robin's style!

@RememberJoy
    Feb 25th
    Some beautiful paintings there Adam! Nice job. And oooo, fun intro to switching to spellcasting.
    Feb 26th
    Awww T.T kaori is so supportive. It's so sweet!
    Feb 27th
    Oh goodness. Poor Sofia and her giant crush on Adam. :(

@Karababy52
    Feb 25th
    Kenzie and Cale made up!!! <3 yay!!! well 'made up' found each other again. Yay yay yay
    Feb 26th
    Omg! I would have been worried about Aaron too!
    Feb 27th
    xD the quote for today!!!! Magic School bus!!!! I'm glad he's going to get to meet up with the one who saved him <3

@afai1261
    Feb 26th
    Oh my gosh. Hunter And Aaron. Talk to each other you adorable couple. You can make another move together and continue being a soulmate couple of preciousness!
    Feb 27th
    I screamed at the screen. AARON NO! Ahhhhhhh!!! HUNTER TURN AROUND! the drama. holy carp.
    Feb 28th
    :O SURPRISE! Morgan has been a good guy all along?!?! (Thank goodness, cause he's pretty good looking xD )

Feb 21st
    Ty7LqEQ.png
    edited March 2022
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-mar01.jpg
    March 1: The Power of Three!

Phoebe Halliwell was walking back to the Halliwell Manor when she spotted a naked person that looked passed out on the grass. She walked around him before kneeling down and checking for a pulse from his wrist. There was one and it seemed to be normal. She poked him to see if he would wake up with no luck. It was the winter season and although there was no snow on the ground, it was still very cold outside. Phoebe wondered what this young looking man was doing passed out in the middle of almost nowhere in Glimmerbrook.

Glimmerbrook wasn't a normal type of town. One wouldn't even be able to find it on a map. Only the supernatural were aware of it. Not everyone Sim had access to it. Any non-supernatural Sim who entered were normally brought by someone with some type of magic or power. Glimmerbrook was well known for Spellcasters. However, there were other types who would wander in and out. There would be the occasional vampire, merfolk, ghosts, and even skeletons. A plant Sim and alien Sim sometimes found their way in.

Phoebe could only assume the naked man was with someone else who arrived and got disconnected with them somehow. But she still wondered why he was naked. He looked too heavy for her to pick up, so used her magic to teleport him back to the Manor for which she lived in with her two other sisters.

dj-03-001.jpg

D.J. wakes up and finds himself in a bathtub. He is still dazed and confused. He remembers about to bend over to grab his towel and then felt a force hit his back and everything went black as he fell over. He glances at his watch and it was a little past midnight. He must have been out for a good five or six hours he thought. The water is covered in bubbles and he was still naked. D.J. was curious how he arrived to be where he was at. He was in the swimming pool locker room last he remembered.

dj-03-002.jpg

There was a set of towels on the counter when D.J. looked around the bathroom he was in. As he exits the tub, he grabs one and puts it around his waist. He walks out and it is quiet. There were three bedrooms adjacent to the bathroom. There were stairs leading down to a lower level for which he took. He could hear some talking. He walks towards the voices and finds three female Sims in a kitchen.

"Where am I?" D.J. asks which startled the three female Sims.
    "He's awake now", the long black-haired Sim commented.
    "You're in our home" replies the longer brown haired one. "The question is, what were you doing out there naked and unconscious?"
    "The last thing I remember is getting into a fight in the locker room and then was hit with the something in the middle of my back. Everything went blank after that."
    "There's no locker rooms in Glimmerbrook. There's not even a gym." The shorter brown-haired Sim said as she stared at D.J. eyeing him up and down and smiling.
    The longer brown-haired Sim sighs. "It's too late to figure this out right now. You can sleep on the couch."
    The shorter brown-haired Sim tells D.J. he can wear one of her robes and that they'll find some more appropriate clothes for him tomorrow.
    "And no funny business." The long brown-haired Sim finishes.

dj-03-003.jpg

The next morning, all four are sitting on the couch in the living room. Introductions were finally made. The Sim with the black hair made the introductions. "I'm Prue, the oldest sister." She then looks over to the long brown-haired Sim. "That's Piper."
    "And I'm Phoebe!" The third Sim exclaims. "I'm the one who found you unconscious."
    "And who are you?" Asks Piper. To D.J., she seemed to be the one most in charge.
    "My name is Dash Joseph Faireborn. D.J. for short. I'm sorry to be a bother. If you find me some clothing, I'll be on my way back to my tent."
    "Your tent?" Asks Prue.
    "Yeah, it's just outside of town from the shop district."
    "I don't think he knows where he is." Phoebe chimes in.
    "Windenburg." D.J. responds. "I didn't lose my memory. I'm only dazed a bit from whatever happened.
    "You're in Glimmerbrook." Phoebe says. "A magical place."
    "What are you doing?" Prue cuts in staring at Phoebe.
    "What? He needs to know."
    Piper looks over at D.J. "We're spellcasters."
    "Sages. The most powerful spellcasters." Phoebe corrects.
    Piper gives Phoebe a long stare and then continues, "Glimmerbrook is not your typical town. It's more of a magical world. We as spellcasters travel between Glimmerbrook and the other towns. We live most of our daily lives here, but go to work and shop outside it." Giving another stare at Phoebe. "We try to keep this place a secret from the outside. Spellcasters have a code of honor."

dj-03-004.jpg

Prue motions towards her two sisters to follow her into the sunroom. "If you'll excuse us for a moment, D.J." In the sunroom, they discuss what they should do about D.J. "We could teleport him back to Windenburg and erase his memory." Prue suggests. "I think he's pretty cute and wouldn't mind him staying." Phoebe says with a cheeky grin. "He's not a pet, Pheebs!" Piper responds. "Fine!" Phoebe sighs.

dj-03-005.jpg

The sisters go back into the living room and let D.J. know they are going to send him back to Windenburg. With a frown, Phoebe adds that he won't remember anything from the point he woke up in their home. The last thing he'll remember is when he was in the locker room. D.J agreed, but didn't want to watch. Prue was the one who going to cast the spell on D.J., so she went behind him. She started to enchant a few words and her hands began to glow yellow. She focuses her power on D.J. and the magic engulfs him and puts him in shock, but nothing happens.

"I think you did it wrong." Phoebe says. Prue glares at Phoebe. "I know how the spell works. I felt the same sensation I think D.J. did. Something is blocking it."

dj-03-006.jpg
    dj-03-007.jpg
    dj-03-008.jpg

Piper said she wanted to check the Book of Magic, so the sisters go up to the attic. D.J. follows. The book floats over to Piper and she flips through the pages until she finds what she is looking for.
    "Whomever brought you here made sure no one could make you leave. The magic is even too powerful for us. It's a special kind of curse placed on a non spellcaster. The only way to break the curse it to defeat them in a special duel and make them submit. Only then will the curse be removed."
    "Wait. I do remember the Sim I was fighting said that I had won that battle, but he is going to win the war. Was he a spellcaster?" D.J. asked nervously.
    "I think so." Piper replied. "You must have done something to really make this Sim angry. It worries me that he broke the spellcaster code, however. There are evil spellcasters, but we haven't seen one in a very long time."
    "I don't even know who he is."

dj-03-009.jpg

Phoebe got excited. "This means he can be a spellcaster." Both Prue and Piper rolled their eyes. Piper wasn't happy about it, but Phoebe was right. If D.J. wanted to leave, he would need to become a spellcaster and learn their ways. Eventually through training, he could attempt to confront this other spellcaster and try to remove the curse. Piper also explained that this other spellcaster may be too powerful for D.J. But D.J. was willing to try. He became full of emotions. He was scared, nervous, excited, intrigued, and much more. Prue tells him that he must take being a spellcaster seriously and follow the spellcaster code.

"I'm going to give him powers!" Phoebe said rubbing her hands together. They had to go Magic Headquarters to do so. Spellcasters called it the Magic HQ. It's where beginning to intermediate spellcasters worked on their spells. There was a special portal in Glimmerbrook that took them there. Piper transported her sisters and D.J. to the portal entrance.

dj-03-010.jpg

Each sister entered the portal until only D.J. was left. He was unsure. He stuck his hand through. Then he felt a tug. His hand was grabbed by one of the sisters and pulled in. He was in awe at what he saw. It was the most beautiful place he could imagine.

dj-03-011.jpg

They all entered the Magic HQ. The Rite of Ascension into becoming a spellcaster had to be done within the inner circle. Phoebe tells D.J. he's going to feel the magic flow in him when it happens. Prue and Piper stood at the top of the stairs. Phoebe started to do a little enchanting dance while D.J. looks at her awkwardly. Then Piper says, "Just get on with it Pheebs!".

A glow forms around Phoebe's hands. D.J. begins to get nervous and starts to wonder what he is getting himself into. This is the first time he's seeing it now. His eyes get wide. Phoebe pushes the white glow forward into D.J. and he begins to float above the ground. Spinning slowly, he is lowered back down so his feet are touching the ground. Phoebe smiles and welcomes D.J. as a spellcaster. "Now we need to get you out my robe and into something more fitting. I hope you don't mind me playing dress up with you." Phoebe pats D.J. on the shoulder.

dj-03-012.jpg
    dj-03-013.jpg
    dj-03-014.jpg
    dj-03-015.jpg
    dj-03-016.jpg

Side Notes:
    • I hope you all liked my introduction for this month. It will probably be the longest daily image chapter. Daily life in-game won't be exciting to write about each game day. But I wanted to get an introduction in of my plans for the month.
    • As some might have guessed, I brought "The Charmed Ones" into my gameplay and story. Except they aren't really Charmed here. I made the three Sages instead. I downloaded them off the Gallery and the creator did a really good job in their likeness. I then replaced my in-game Sages with these three using a Mod.
    • Starting this month, I am going to be doing more dialogue writing than the previous months. It feels more natural when there is speech for the Sims.
    • Per the rules that Sims should start out with nothing in each new World, I wanted to keep D.J. with the simoleons he earned. For story purposes, I had him move in with the Halliwell sisters for now. Therefore, once moved in, I cheated the household funds down to what D.J. had in savings. The way I am writing the story portion he wouldn't have a place to live still like in January or February. I don't think the sisters would throw him out on the street. To offset this because it's supposed to be similar to a rags to riches per month, I will not have D.J. earn any type of money except for his current book selling. He will not fish or sell things to gain simoleons. I may have D.J. buy items in Glimmerbrook and that will deplete his earnings, but I will not have him sell anything to make up for it. If he creates any potions or other stuff, it will remain in his inventory for the month.
    • As D.J. is stuck in the magic world, he wouldn't be able to go to school, so he'll be taking vacation days for the entire month so his grades don't drop.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited March 2022
    @Karababy52
    Mar 10: Love how confident Cale looks in the daily image!
    Congrats Cale for learning all the spells! And finishing both aspirations later in the update!
    Oof of course L soundly beats him haha.
    But Morgyn! Yesss! Well done Cale! He looks so happy stargazing with him :)
    Oh that is one pretty broom! And the rocket broom looks very cool!
    Excited to see what Cale will get up to for the rest of the month!

~~~
    I was so surprised that he beat Cale! And that he used the brutal finishing move :D I had to use it as the daily pic, it was too epic not to ;)
    Very curious how Yoshi just seemed to know Aaron should go to that mansion...
    Yoshi is magical, don'tcha know ;)

Yoshi and Aaron hugged autonomously and I thought it was so cute, like Yoshi was comforting him after losing the duel.

Yeah I think maybe she was able to sense some magic running through his veins or something (or maybe high ranked vampires can detect spellcasters on sight?). My lore is a constant work in progress.
    I just really love writing dialogue for Aster and Cale, I'm super invested in them as a couple now. Oddly enough I never thought I'd actually like writing this much romance and I'm so glad you like reading it!

I choked you up again? Oh, I must stop doing that HAHA (jokes, I love that my writing does that)

Oh massages are essential for my pregnant sims haha.
    When they were stargazing I just had to have him look at her and say that ;)
    Yup they were going to start discussing names for the baby :)
    You really have an eye for these things. :)
    Thank you! I like doing art (specifically painting) as a hobby so I do like looking for angles and things to take screenshots at that are aesthetically pleasing. At least, I think that's the reason LOL

I'm so happy that you thought it was perfect again <3

@Shadami
    Yup, Morgan has been a good guy all along, Hunter and Aaron were just annoyed that he was showing up everywhere (in typical teenager fashion) but as they know now it was for a very good reason. But he wasn't fast enough to prevent the draining in the first place...

~~~
    Feb 21: Lovely pictures of Von Haunt Estate again!
    Lol at the paparazzi trying to get pics of her in the maze :joy:
    Oh cool that she decided to write autonomously! I like how you tied it in with DJ and his book writing :) Aww but she panicked about it? It's never going to be 100% perfect the first time, Velma, it's okay!
    Is Aaron dazed in that last picture? Did he get too much juice lol

@LegacySims2017
    Mar 1: I haven't seen Charmed, but I have heard of it and I love that you're incorporating these characters!
    And welcome to Glimmerbrook, DJ, here's 3 hot women! Oh, so he still thinks he's in Windenburg...
    "He's not a pet, Pheebs!" :joy:
    They can't send him home? So now he has to become a spellcaster, interesting...
    Ooh so the bully broke the code??? And he's going to have to beat him in a duel! I think this is going to be a very exciting month for DJ!
    I'm looking forward to seeing his new wardrobe too! :) Was funny to see him get the rites of ascension in a pink bathrobe though :joy:

Awesome transition and introduction to Glimmerbrook and plotline *applauds*
    Post edited by afai1261 on
    edited March 2022
    March 11
    *The story in this one is very weak lol
    zwSk1xZ.png
    Aaron still couldn't return home and face Hunter, and was thankful to Cale, Robin and Adam that they all agreed he could stay with them for as long as he needed. While Cale left to meet up with Aster, Robin decided to cook... and it was a disaster.
    mpTs9GZ.png
    mOekZqu.png

"Hold on, Robin!" Aaron grabbed a fire extinguisher out of thin air (wow, new spell?) and quickly put her out.
    ieoRP77.png

Then he cast a quick Scruberoo on Robin.
    7qSA0KA.png
    6eNXoof.png

And another one on the bench.
    9IeMTyk.png

He tried to cast repairio on the oven itself...
    i1FxfAE.png

"Yeah... I'm outta here."
    TELIb1V.png
    ZFBSEwZ.png

He realised with a start that he was about to overcharge, and so cast his preventative measures.
    W47O05c.png
    IIzdGi4.png

The oven received another repairio but this time was a success!
    4n6Fdja.png

Cale came home, looking very happy.
    LuqPZOf.png
    (Really Cale? You just came home from visiting your girlfriend who is pregnant with your child and you're STILL looking at other girls like... this!)

Aaron went outside to play with Robin's dog, Pepper.
    7XVFmQP.png

And Yoshi might have been a bit jealous.
    np9s46d.png
    (I was really hoping that Yoshi and Pepper would interact and be all cute together but nope...)
    39wjHSF.png

As morning dawned, Aaron took Yoshi for a jog around the neighbourhood.
    8E4BDLz.png

And then the reality of the whole thing overwhelmed him again.
    QxoIYM1.png

(This sharp-dressed man was also in the neighbourhood! <3 )
    Pmtze69.png
    ZXONW9E.png

Aaron decided to lose himself in the Realm, taking the day off school and traveling there with his glimmerstone.
    TrMLbEe.png

He hoped Morgyn wouldn't notice the bite marks on his neck as he asked them to duel.
    Nlt6Dqp.png

The duel? It was epic.
    dp2pLa3.png
    GKXWF7L.png
    zNduNTk.png
    LX3iNk8.png
    wWgHOxO.png
    P4GSntF.png
    7co9Q9t.png

Aaron couldn't believe he'd finally defeated a sage! He wondered if he could now defeat the other two and win some more rare artifacts...

March 11

30tUc2L.jpg
    It was not shaping up to be a good day for Robin.
    Wte0fhm.png

She headed to the Realm, not really sure of her plan, but she hoped she could find some answers to cure her condition. Cale had apologized for not coming with her, but he had promised Piper he'd stop by to see Kate.
    lNIvzqC.jpg

"Robin, is that you? Why are you wearing that silly bag over your head?"
    8IkuN14.jpg

"I just got a whiff of something foul, sorry..."
    "Actually, that's me..."
    8Nmp89G.jpg

"Oh! I'm so sorry! What happened?"
    "A curse..." Robin muttered glumly. "Trust me, it looks even worse than it smells."
    Y4dGyo3.jpg

"Come with me. I know a potion that cures all curses. We'll have you fixed up in no time. I just need to purchase a few things in Casters Alley."
    W5HRdNE.jpg
    p3uEfYJ.jpg

"Alright, let's see the damage. It can't be that bad..."
    vsENDOj.jpg

Robin sighed and removed the bag.
    y1HFB1I.jpg

"Oh, Robin..."
    Robin's insides tangled. She wished Posey didn't have to see her like this.
    IOz3TIj.jpg

"My dear girl, look at this mess you've gotten yourself into..."
    NfxvwlK.jpg

"We'll get you all fixed up in no time..." (Yes, the hug curse is still active too lol)
    OEOZpRK.jpg

"Let me give you two a hand. Excellent work so far, Miss Evander."
    UYW8SGj.jpg

"Do you need any help?"
    "We're nearly finished, but thank you, Simmie darling."
    ynZw7CP.jpg

"Go ahead, take a sip..."
    GGj8zBL.jpg

Good as new :)
    685EfoC.jpg

"I must be going now, but do try to stay out of trouble, and bottle up the extra potion just in case..."
    C2ZgtKo.jpg

"Thank you so much for your help today," Robin told Posey's boobs. :joy:
    zhiztYB.jpg

"So, I have to ask you, now that we've gotten that all sorted out...has Cale been okay lately? I've been trying to talk to him, but he's been vague and distant..."
    TF3Blmj.jpg

Robin bit her lip. She knew it wasn't her place to say anything. "He's....just had a lot going on. I'm sure he'll talk to you soon though."
    1u2SOiA.jpg

"Thanks for being a good friend, Robin." Posey leaned in for a hug, and Robin found herself holding on for just a moment too long.
    Yzq6nfU.jpg

Notes
    So Robin doesn't know the spell or the potion for getting rid of curses, but Posey does since I cheated a lot of magic skills for her when I created her. She was actually standing right by the portal when Robin first arrived, so it seemed fitting and I added her to Robin's household for this update since I figured it made a better story to have Posey help her rather than Robin searching for a cure on her own. Robin had all the ingredients in her inventory too except for the crystal, which they found in Casters Alley. Posey's potion quality was poor lol, but it did the job :)

Also since I keep mentioning that Cale is visiting baby Kate, I thought it was about time he actually did :)
    XhgHst1.png

Comments coming later today :)
  • Carebear92Carebear92 Posts: 108 Member
    @Karababy52 yea I probably play Windenburg into April unless that’s the vampire city then I probably stick with the magical world which I don’t remember the name of lol. But I will definitely be playing soon again.
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    edited March 2022
    @afai1261
    funny enough. The dazed is because of Velma I think. It seems pretty common since she got famous that when her friends come over sometimes they'll have a dazed moodlet. I haven't switched control to them to see why. But I think it's a being around famous person thing. This was just one of those times xD and I haven't figured out how to write it in.
    And she panicked cause pregnancy hormones. Her mood is cooooonstantly shifting. I'm trying to get her to go 48 hours without getting a 'bad' moodlet for the wellness aspiration. I keep getting so close.and then she's like "I slept to long and now I'm angry. I want this pregnancy over!"

And yay for Morgan being a good guy! Silly teenagers
    Carebear92 wrote: »
    @Karababy52 yea I probably play Windenburg into April unless that’s the vampire city then I probably stick with the magical world which I don’t remember the name of lol. But I will definitely be playing soon again.

April is all about college. :smile:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Carebear92Carebear92 Posts: 108 Member
    @LegacySims2017 yay!! I love the university pack!!
    edited March 2022
    March 11th: Cured but still haunted

LctmW4d.png
    I was growing weary after spending the previous night looking for a cure. I took a small break, but soon returned to the cauldron with a new idea.
    X6CkxuW.png
    I played around with it a bit, and success! I had found the recipe for Curse Cleansing! Fortunately I had the ingredients I needed on hand, so I quickly went to work making a batch. Now was the moment of truth.
    bEk4oqs.png
    I took a sip and could immediately feel the curse release it's grip on me and vanish. Phew!
    xpjuP4U.png
    I was still overcharged and unable to discharge, so I went upstairs to use the bathroom, and slipped on a slimy green puddle that had appeared in there.
    G7BXviH.png
    Ouch. Every time I forget this house is haunted, it reminds me. I mopped it up and used the bathroom before falling into bed, thankful to have found a cure as soon as I did. I slept all morning and into the afternoon, and woke up feeling better than I have for awhile. Not wanting to risk a hunger charm spell, I went downstairs to fill my needs the old fashion way, with a bowl of mushroom soup. The strays had once again made themselves at home, and even tried to help me with the cooking.
    MMUpcLk.png
    As I cleaned up after myself, I heard a spooky sound behind me and whirled around.
    PTyzDUK.png
    It was only Guidry. He of course was in a chatty mood, but this time I actually appreciated it, as I hadn't had any social interaction for over a day now.
    5mT9gNw.png
    After a bit, I realized I was now able to discharge, so I happily did so.
    tgvyTJ1.png
    I then played around with Practical Magic until I'd discovered a new transportation spell. I guess I have options now. At this point, things were starting to get a little crazy. On top of Guidry fighting with the strays (he kept yelling at them), I now had an angry looking specter floating about, as well as a weird glowing circle on the floor.
    0anmfZG.png
    After telling Guidry to leave the cats be, he helped me ask the angry spirit what it wanted, but the specter apparently had to go discuss it with the other spirits haunting the place.
    ZJLgXOe.png
    In the meantime, I went outside to get rid of some weird glowing hands in the yard and tested out my new teleportation spell.
    X0egCXk.png
    As I was gathering some honey from my bees, Guidry approached me and said the spirits wanted a handmade gift, and in exchange they would leave me be.
    J9equII.png
    As I had some excellent honey on hand, I went in and gifted it to them.
    jFHer4j.png
    They accepted my gift, and even left me something on the floor. Guidry said it was a soul scrap, and that I could choose to absorb it for a little extra life.
    XRhvqE2.png
    I picked it up, but decided against absorbing it. Who knows where it's been?
    These are not completed comments, but I'm just so tired that I'm gonna post what I got through. They're partially replies, and partially comments on your stories. I made a mental note of where I left off so I'll finish the rest tomorrow hopefully

@Karababy52
    I feel like Robin still has SO many spells and potions to learn, even when I constantly have her trying to learn them haha. I'm still learning all the ways that she can actually pick up that knowledge though. So my pacing of these aspirations isn't intentional at all, honestly just trying to muddle my way through this pack for the first time :D It's nice to play along with other people though! I would love to collect rare artifacts, and I might make a small attempt to do that, but I think I'll run out of time to properly do it. Completing every collection in the game would be a really fun goal but it takes a lot of patience and time, maybe one day I'll attempt it :)

@afai1261
    Poor Aaron, waking up from that attack :( I don't know your ultimate plans, but it does seem like you want Hunter and Aaron together for the long term, so I'm sure they'll move past this difficult development in your story. Love that he gets to hang out with Cale and Robin (Aaron will finally be making an appearance in my story again tomorrow) Nice that he finally won his first duel too! Very sweet moment with Cale and Aster too, and I'm curious to see what they will name their little one <3
    edited March 2022
    March - Day 11: "Aspirations Finished Intermission"

c8LhW4T.png

Notes

I ended up taking a break from the challenge to work on something else today. Back to our regularly scheduled program for tomorrow's (today) update! <3
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    edited July 2022
    March 12
    *Super tired and can barely focus on my computer screen (oh and also my nausea returned... yay) so comments will have to wait and this is going to be a non-story update
    D7jhLG6.png
    After his victory against Morgyn in a duel (a feat that I thought was nothing short of miraculous LOL) I decided to have Aaron duel L next.
    gFnfHTl.png
    ds1CZgc.png

Yuuuup, she kicked his butt. No surprises there :D
    FkAWWRX.png

And he was on such a good win streak (of 2!) too LOL

Upstairs, one of my rare female sims introduced herself to Yoshi
    DABUTdS.png
    1P2dQsH.png

I noticed the cowplant was hungry so I had Aaron feed it because I don't want it to die haha
    8odt7CH.png

He hadn't been to Caster's Alley yet so I sent him there and apparently he got a broom when I wasn't playing him... and I was kinda hoping he'd fall off because it's always hilarious but no...
    HvWCoy6.png
    xPctCTm.png

At Caster's Alley, he finally bought a wand
    kv0AucI.png

When he was practicing with it, Adam showed up and I had Aaron ask him to duel but he immediately left! Rude
    jhC6ezD.png

No matter, here's another of my girls that he can duel instead. This is Maris and she's a remake of one of my sims from Sims Medieval haha
    EIaQk3H.png
    here she is in Sims Medieval :)
    jAvVdjs.jpg
    C74wYXd.png

Hello Keisha.
    fLJxxX3.png

Hello Keisha's sister who I have somehow forgot to introduce, ever. Her name is Faith
    wr4sEJV.png

It was another epic, intense duel between Aaron and Maris
    b53lj4M.png
    zw7Hv9L.png
    mvTdUdp.png
    jL267sN.png
    XfWBrJ1.png

Keisha was excited but Faith looked very concerned :joy:
    XvPhnho.png

I sent him back to HQ to experiment on a cauldron...
    9l1kxRm.png

...And noticed that Cale was also at HQ, and so was Robin!
    GYBqM2h.png

Don't ask me what Robin is looking so mad about though lol
    p523OzS.png

Yoshi is in love with the piano apparently
    BOchDz6.png
    9uuQpPf.png

Cale left soon after Aaron went down to greet him
    60bROn8.png

Robin was still in HQ though so Aaron said hi and challenged her to a duel for knowledge
    sT3bwMn.png
    2pbLYEU.png

The game gave Robin a wand :)
    eVareFU.png

Another intense duel
    2OQQk1P.png
    F529qr5.png
    1fCldXn.png
    7pnYJWl.png

I don't remember what spell she gave him but it was enough to complete this milestone of the Spellcraft and Sorcery aspiration :smiley:
    q7iI3ye.png

March 12th: Tragedy strikes in the midst of victory

Today's Accomplishments:
    Reached level five Virtuoso
    Complete Spellcraft and Sorcery
    Complete Purveyor of Potions

RzLzVCI.png
    The day started out great. I was this close to becoming a Virtuoso Spellcaster, so I challenged Morgyn to a duel. After a good back and forth, I succeeded in getting the upper hand and was able to fling Morgyn into the air! Victory!
    bCO3L5k.png
    He congratulated me both on my progress as well as discovering the cure to my curse. In return for my win, he gifted me a crystal wand! I was ecstatic! He also gave me the spell to cure future curses without having to go to the trouble of brewing a potion, telling me I had earned it.
    JjNcrKh.png
    L broke into our conversation saying Morgyn had gone easy on me, and she was willing to show me what a true Sage could do.
    WwE6CJQ.png
    We got into position, and for a second I thought I might have her, but she wasn't kidding, and promptly had me lying on the floor. Oof.
    qDvg7WG.png
    I then sought out Simeon, as I still wanted to unlock a few practical spells, and he finally gave me the spell I'd have liked awhile earlier, Delicioso.
    32eWlEW.png
    Learning that spell must have pushed me over the edge, because Simeon smiled and congratulated me on reaching the rank of Virtuoso! I had to go share the good news with L and Morgyn, "Well done young spellcaster!", Morgyn said, giving me a hug, "You've progressed quickly through our ranks, very impressive".
    pZvTPC8.png
    I then asked if they happened to know any spells or potions that could help an elderly sim who was getting close to death.
    nH8ou0b.png
    Morgyn thought for a minute, "Cheating death carries risks", he finally said, "but there is a potion that grants the drinker immortality". He gave me the recipe, but I only possessed one of the ingredients, so I flew over to Caster's Alley to do a little shopping. I was able to find a Morcubus doll I needed, but the sage and diamond were not available. I remembered seeing sage plants scattered throughout Glimmerbrook, so I returned home.
    OL414Wn.png
    Now I only needed a diamond, but after hours of running around and digging, I came up empty handed. I was outside my gate wondering what to do when Gemma came running up to me. "Adam!", she called, "L said you were in need of a diamond, I have an extra!"
    rUMrNJ5.png
    She handed me the diamond and I had to give her a hug, "Thank you Gemma! You're a literal life saver!" Gemma grinned and offered to help me brew the potion, saying she had gotten pretty good at it. Together we mixed the ingredients into the cauldron and let it simmer.
    gxyXctm.png
    With a puff of smoke the potion came out successfully and we gave each other a victorious high-five.
    W97Pxb3.png
    "Thank you again Gemma", I said grabbing a bottle, "I couldn't have done it without you". "Anything for you Adam", Gemma said almost flirtatiously.
    fi1JqK0.png
    I was going to ignore that for now. I bottled up the potion and upgraded two of them to Excellent quality before running out the door. I wasn't sure how much time Kaori's grandfather had left, and I didn't want to waste a second. I jumped on my broom, and teleported to Mt Komorebi.
    6IRBspx.png
    But something was wrong.
    SS1t32W.png
    The house was dark and there were police barriers in front of the door.
    R19Qsvo.png
    I peaked through the windows but there was no sign of life inside, and the doors were all locked. I ran over to their neighbors, the Akiyamas, and knocked on the door. I was let in and immediately saw Kaori and Carol sitting at the kitchen counter.
    bNn6AYJ.png
    "What happened?" I asked running over to them, "where are your grandparents?" They looked up at me, and I could see they had both been crying. Dread, like a heavy weight, filled my gut, and I had a feeling I was too late. "Adam!" Kaori cried, getting up and grabbing onto me, "They're, they're..." she burst into tears again and all I could do was hold her close. "We found them... we were at the Children's festival... they were on the floor when we got back", she sobbed, shaking in my arms, "It was horrible!"
    YjofHcm.png
    I could feel the dread growing inside me as I tried to comfort her, unsure what to say or do. "Why Adam, just why?" she asked pulling back to look up at me, "Who would want to kill them?" That hit me hard, so it was an unnatural death. Carol came over with tears in her eyes, and I bent down to give her a hug.
    tz1OGOO.png
    "I'm sorry that I wasn't here", I said standing up and pulling them both close, "but I'll do whatever I can to help you now. I'd like to bring you both back home with me, if that's OK with everyone". Kaori nodded, and wrote a quick note to let the Akiyamas know they had left with me. I told them to both place their hands on my back, and I cast my transportation spell with the intention of bringing them with me. We appeared inside the house, and I led them up to the bedroom as it was getting late. After moving some furniture, I told them they could share the bed and I'd take the couch.
    PCnCgYs.png
    Carol quickly crawled into bed, but Kaori and I continued to talk quietly. "I'd taken Carol to the Children's festival", Kaori explained, "we were only gone a couple hours, but when we got back the door was hanging open and I felt something was wrong. I took Carol over to the Akiyama's and Kado and I returned to investigate. When we went upstairs we found both of them on their bedroom floor, pale and lifeless". Kaori began to cry again. I took her hand and led her downstairs to the couch so we could talk without disturbing Carol.
    pfuIJdm.png
    "Did the police have any idea's to what may have happened?" I asked, trying to be as gentle as possible. Kaori shook her head, "They wouldn't tell us anything, it all felt so hushed up, and their bodies were quickly cremated. None of this makes sense Adam". She sighed and I could see she was exhausted. "I'm trying to be brave for Carol, but I'm so scared, and I don't know what we're going to do". I pulled her close and kissed her forehead, "For tonight, you need to get some sleep. You're safe here with me".
    IO6NVzh.png
    I led her back upstairs and tucked her in next to Carol, hoping the nightly activity would be minimal tonight. I went back downstairs and stretched out on the couch and tried to process everything that had just happened.
    edited March 2022
    March 12

c0FvFa8.png

I know it's still early in the day, but I'm out of prewritten updates and I've got a headache building already so it's just gonna be a one screenshot update day. Back to story time tomorrow hopefully :)
    Post edited by permanentrose on
    edited March 2022
    As mentioned in my notes for March 11th, I ended up taking a mini intermission/break from the challenge to work on something else. Today's post will be back to my regular story mode schedule later tonight. In the meanwhile, I'd like to show y'all what I've been working on. It's still 'somewhat' OMOWOY Challenge related.

I've never done a mood board before so decided to give it a shot for the Maxis/EA contest. I don't expect to win and didn't mean to spend so long on it, but once I got started I could not stop. The theme is two-fold. I'm sure you'll figure out the first theme, it's a year in the life of Essa & Josh and also what I spent my own year doing last year (and again this year). It also represents how much I love TS4 since I play it every day. Each square represents a month in the challenge and also represents things about me personally. Here's the Mood Board, it's still a WIP, but this is what I have so far. I'll explain each square.
    Zu8JTik.png

January is obviously one of the bigger images of Essa & Josh on top of Mt. Komorebi after successfully doing the climb together. It represents teamwork and BFFs, doing things with the one that you love. Exactly the things Hubby and I are all about.

February represents my love of music/dancing and Essa as a dance club leader.

March represents my love for reading and also being independent and strong when you can't be with the one you love as Essa did in Glimmerbrook. I have many hobbies I like to do by myself and have had to carry on with life when Hubby wasn't here to help me.

April is about my love for musical instruments. I play alto, tenor/baritone saxophones, but we don't have those in the game. The violin is something I've always wanted to play though. It also represents Essa striving for a Fine Arts degree in DU and also, this was taken right after Essa and Josh got engaged and went to the Realm to tell her family.

May shows how I don't like the cowplants. hehe But of course Beast was a part of Essa & Josh's life in Strangerville.

June doesn't represent their time in DSV much, except for the fact this was the night the twins were conceived. It represents Love and togetherness. Plus, I just love that flirty painting and love art in general. Oh and I guess it represents how these two were in love with love. Just as I am... <3

July represents that I have children so it represents family and sibling love. Also, of course, this was the result of Essa and Josh's love for each in DSV that night.

August is about hope and togetherness, never giving up on those that you love, strength, courage and bravery. Always being there and sharing everything in life. Just like me and Hubby... <3

September is about my love for the tropics, vacations we take to an island, relaxing and spending time with the one you love.

October was in SM for Essa and Josh, but it was also when they got married as adults. It represents marriage & love (I'm married, obviously), my love for the countryside/nature and my hippie tendencies.

November shows how I love cats! Hubby calls me his crazy cat lady. hehe Ollie there looks a lot like one of my own cats. Also, of course, Essa & Josh were in Brindleton Bay which is a coastal town. We have the great lakes here with lots of coastline, so I guess it could also kinda/sorta represent my state.

And finally December. This represents how Hubby and I love to cloud/stargaze together, we live in the country and I grew up on a farm. Mostly though it shows these two in their twilight years, still together, still BFFs, and still would rather be with each other than anyone else. Just like me and Hubby. <3

The color theme is obviously showing in the background; shades of rose/pink, blue, teal, purple (which is my favorite color), green and yellow accents here and there.

No worries if y'all didn't bother to check this out, it is kind of long. But I wanted to share it with all of you and get your opinion on it. I'll get started on comments/replies next and be back later after that with today's update. Hope y'all are having a great day/night! <3
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    @Shadami
    Yes, she found him and they had one glorious night together. :) So glad he was just going to Scouts! hehe I wondered if anyone would catch that quote is from The Magic School Bus. Yep, reunited with L. and Sandy.

Gorgeous shots of Velma exploring the Von Haunt Estate! Dang paparazzi! Sheesh! Aww, bummer she gave up on writing. Cool though that she was able to spend time with friends after her nap. :)

@LegacySims2017
    I have never watched that show, but I've heard of the Charmed sisters before. Very cool they're acting as your Sages and guiding DJ with his time in Glimmerbrook/Magic Realm. That screenshot when they find him naked? o.O Uh, what is she doing? 'He's not a pet Pheebs.' HAHA! So funny how he gets the Rites of Ascension in a pink robe! hehe By the way, Welcome to Glimmerbrook and the Magic Realm! Yay! Won't take you long to catch up at all now. Good idea having him take vacation days and not go to school. It just makes sense.

@afai1261
    Thanks on behalf of Cale about finishing the aspirations and knowing all the potions/spells. Yep, L. is a toughie! I wonder how many times he'll have to duel with her before he actually wins. hehe Love, love, love those Crystal Zoomer brooms! Never had my Sims actually take a ride on one though. I should have Cale take a ride just to see what it does. :) I have some interesting plans for Cale, but so far can't figure out how to make it work. I will though! ;)

Gah! I would've used that pic too, it WAS very epic! Aaron is such a strong spellcaster! Oh, well d'uh, of course, he's a familiar. hehe Opps! Thanks for the reminder. ;)

I am so glad you're enjoying writing Cale & Aster's romance! I love them and am eating this up! Keep it coming! \o/ <3 NO, don't you dare try to stop making me choke up, I love it! <3 Ah, that's a good idea about the massages. I think I might've had Josh do that too. I don't remember. It was perfect what you had him say. Interesting how Aster's name means star and so does Essa's. I love how both my challenge Sims had that meaning associated with them somehow. Even if not in my own challenge for both. :)

Of course, it all makes sense now! I wondered if you were an artist or photographer. You use some of the same ways of taking images that I do, rule of thirds, trying out different angles, etc. It's fun eh? I love just looking around for beautiful shots to take, or looking for different angles for one shot. Sometimes I end up with half a dozen or more of the same scene at different angles. LOL

I love that Aaron is staying with Robin/Cale/Adam for the time being. Whoa! Good thing Aaron was able to save Robin. Bummer about the 'extra' fire though and almost getting overcharged. Disaster? Oh yeah, big time! Could've been worse though, much worse! HAHA! Oh man, the look on Cale's face, is he juiced? Or just love dazed probably. <3 Naughty boy checking out Robin though. Sheesh! I guess some guys just never change eh? Seems Aaron is a pet lover too, always going for the animals. Bummer Yoshi and Pepper didn't get along though.

Aww, Aaron, I'd give you a hug if I could. :( Mayor Whiskers! Love that cat, he's so cool! Ooo, YES! He beat Morgyn too, what an amazing duel. Congrats Aaron! Hmmm, a Veild familiar eh? Well, I think that might be one of the most rare familiars, so that's cool too.

Aww man, sorry to hear you don't feel well again. I hope you're feeling better by now though. Aww darn, no win with L. Ah well, maybe next time! She seems to be the toughest one this year eh? Oh! Cute female Sim you made making friends with Yoshi! I love her ears! Very nice of Aaron to feed that thing. I would've let it die. HAHA! We all know I don't like those things though. Oh cool, go Aaron! I was hoping Cale would fall off his broom too, but nope. It IS freakin' hilarous! Maybe I'll have him try to fall of the Crystal Zoomer. hehe

Nice wand he bought. I love the natural wands, they're my favorite. The one Cale has now is my absolute favorite from Sylvan Glades. Tsk, I've had other spellcaster NPCs do that, just leave when asked to duel. I'm guessing they knew they couldn't win, so just didn't even try. hehe Oh I like Maris too! Very cool, she's got the ears too. She looks very close to her Medieval version. Good job! Never played that iteration of the Sims, but I'd love to one day. Hey Keisha, whatcha so annoyed about? Cute sister Faith! Congrats to Aaron for defeating Maris! He's on fire!

Bummer Cale left so soon, but another epic duel with Robin! Yay! Congrats on completing the milestone. Not far now to completing the aspiration. :) Aww, Yoshi is so, so darn cute!

@permanentrose
    HAHA! Oh man, I'm so sorry for laughing, but seeing Robin wearing a frowny face bag on her head is just perfect! :D So, so sweet of both Posey and L. helping her out of her mess. Poor Robin. Yay! It worked, of course. Nice she gave her the extra potions for 'next time' too. :) "Thank you so much for your help today," Robin told Posey's boobs. :D:D You're hilarious! Aww, Posey, I think you need to find a way to forget about Cale now. He's got some serious stuff going on right now with another girl. I doubt Posey would be too happy or understanding when/if she finds out about Piper and Kate. Maybe Robin will have a chance with Posey after all.

Aww, such a sweet screenshot of Cale holding baby Kate! *sniff* He looks totally enthralled with her. I'm so glad. <3

No worries, take your time and just have fun learning everything. There's plenty of time. It's a wonderful pack, I love it! I don't plan to collect everything with Cale, but I would like to at least get all the familiars, rocket and Crystal Zoomer brooms. Hopefully get a few of the more rare wands too. Don't care much about the other brooms or mops. Been there done that with Essa. :) It does take a long time to collect ALL the collectibles too. I had a Collector Sim that did do that in the past and it took around 4 real months to do it. That was years ago though. I should really play her again and have her get all the collectibles from packs I got after I stopped playing with her.

Totally understand about the daily pic only update, I have to do that myself at times. I hope your headache didn't blossom into a migraine or anything! o.O Anyway, Robin looks great in that pic, she seems so happy. :)

@Carebear92

As LegacySims shared, April is all about Uni in Britechester, so you're good! :)
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Hi All! Arrived safely back home again and everyone has been busy with their stories! I have 180 notifications! lol I am going to have a nice day catching up with everyone's stories and to find out how everyone ended up in Glimmerbrook. And I see that the forums have fixed the comments as I couldn't comment before I left, so that is good. I am obviously behind everyone, but will continue with Dylan in Windenburg, and might even have a short update up tomorrow. All those screenshots have been taken, just need to write the story and post. Have a great day/night everyone. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top