Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where Is The Best Place To Busk Guitar Or Violin To Earn Tips?

Where are the best places anywhere in the world to busk guitar or violin to earn tips?

Comments

• Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    imho parks and bars
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Anywhere there are lots of sims. I like to take my busking sims to play in lounges.
  • Options
    JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    I've had the best luck in front of the Rattlesnake Juice bar in Oasis Springs, all other places I tried fell way short.
    The cake is a lie
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    I would like to know as well. I tried festivals, once and found my sim was competing with the likes of Thorne Bailey. :(

I tried at Desert Bloom Park in OS and not a lot of takers. @JustMeAlb, I think I'll try in front of the Rattlesnake Bar...thanks for the tip.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    I seem to make a lot of simoleans at the bars.... I guess there's a lot more foot traffic in a bar setting than there is anywhere else? Just so long as you setup either inside the bar or right by the main entry/exit door.

I find that parks, festivals, etc don't seem to have as many sims walking around to stop and listen and throw you some tips.
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    CommaSpliceCommaSplice Posts: 171 Member
    At a spawn point. I did a rags-to-riches extreme challenge and after fishing out a violin managed to do quite well by having my sim busk in front of one of the bars in San Myshuno right where all the sims spawned.