Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WCIF Glass counters

StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
edited March 2022 in Build/Buy Custom Content
I can't seem to find any glass counters anywhere but I feel like there has to be some, somewhere. I have a bar area using Ravasheen's glass and metal bar cart where I'd like to put some lovely glass top counters next to it to hold drink overflow.

Hoping that someone can point me to some, somewhere. <3
This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
Post edited by Stormkeep on

Comments

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,840 Member
    @Stormkeep Try this I'll keep looking to see if there is anything else.
  • Options
    Are you looking for glass top or glass front?
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    LMLS2143 wrote: »
    Are you looking for glass top or glass front?

Oh, thank you so much for the response. I should have been more specific now that you ask this, as I do have several counters already with glass fronts.

I'm looking for a glass top. Something similiar to some of the coffee/end tables that we already have with glass surfaces.
  • Options
    All I've found so far with a glass top is this one from Wondymoon. I wouldn't call it counter, more like a glass top card table. I'll keep looking though.
  • Options
    What about a square glass top side table? Or a sideboard even? Glass top counters are impossible to find, so far at least. My first thought was ArwenKaboom, Syboubou, or Winner9 would have something for sure but no.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    What about a square glass top side table? Or a sideboard even? Glass top counters are impossible to find, so far at least. My first thought was ArwenKaboom, Syboubou, or Winner9 would have something for sure but no.

Thanks for even attempting to help. I also tried a lot of my favorite creators and I came away with the same conclusion. I'm using a glass top accent table in the spot right now (one of those nice 2 tile wide narrow ones). It's quite lovely, and it works mostly for what I want. I was just hoping someone knew of an actual glass top counter, mainly because counters have more small slots. :lol:

Your help is greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    It's not a counter but this one from Soloriya looks interesting. It's questionable if it fits aesthetically with the cart but it is intriguing enough I just added it to my collection.😃
  • Options
    It's not a counter but this one from Soloriya looks interesting. It's questionable if it fits aesthetically with the cart but it is intriguing enough I just added it to my collection.😃

That one won't look right with the bar cart, but it does look very interesting! I'm downloading it despite not using it for this particular thing. :lol:
  • Options
    @Stormkeep My pleasure. I wish we could have found something for you.

Glass top counters are a missed opportunity......along with Dragons.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    :lol: Now you sound like Gordy.

Here's an image of the bar cart that I was talking about. I love that it's a 1x1 tile functional bar. This one is in one of my Sim's dorms.

6780c2de6bb57f52d6b0ec370805841d21e093f6.png
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    I will always help with worthy causes like Gordy's crusade for Dragons. I may only be one small wcif queen but I will lend my voice to those who fight the good fight!👊😁

You know, actually seeing that cart that way I think that crystal end table of Soloriya's would work. And I love Ravasheen's creations. Her stuff is so gorgeous and her functional mods are a gift.
  • Options
    You know, actually seeing that cart that way I think that crystal end table of Soloriya's would work.

Hmm...Maybe 1 on each side, or 2 on each side. For symmetry. You might be right! It would like nice in that room too, it's the dorm's party room.
  • Options
    They're kind of like big lava lamps, ones that kinda froze in mid...bubble...ooze...well, whatever it is that a lava lamp does.