Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gallery issue...again

HeathertibbHeathertibb Posts: 153 Member
Did EA get rid of the gallery on the game or something? I just turned on my game and I don't have the option to go to the gallery, just my library. I'm so freaking out right now because I don't know how to build and I depend on the gallery so much.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    No, the gallery is still there and still working fine. I was just there looking at some things. It sounds like your game doesn't have a connection, because what you describe is how it functions when you are playing offline.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • HeathertibbHeathertibb Posts: 153 Member
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    No, the gallery is still there and still working fine. I was just there looking at some things. It sounds like your game doesn't have a connection, because what you describe is how it functions when you are playing offline.

Ok, I will check that and see if that is the issue. Thanks for responding.
  • despsimsplayerdespsimsplayer Posts: 1 New Member
    I have the same problem: i've tried everything and still cant connect to gallery!
    - Restarted my PC
    - Restarted my wifi-router
    - Uninstalled Sims 4 and Origin over and over again
    - Connected to internet with my phone
    - Turned of McAfee Firewall (whitelisted Sims and Origin)
    - Logging in and out of Origin
    - Running Sims and Orgin as administrator
    - Disconnected and connected to internet in Origin again

Nothing works at all :(
  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,333 EA Community Manager
    Heya,

If you run into any issues please use Answers HQ to report them, we have dedicated support staff as well as community volunteers there who can best assist you.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top