Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Create a Sim (CAS) Use your own picture and morph it into a Sim

2...Next

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    wambamfam wrote: »
    Could anyone make sims of me and my friends? I want realistic ones of my friends and I not created by me :)

Hello @wambamfam :) Welcome to the forums!
    The D.N.A. Requests team does build and sim requests. You just need to post details about your request in a post on their thread. There is a form to fill out on the thread. The link to the thread is
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/953636/d-n-a-request-team-s4-designing-nature-architecture-just-for-you#latest
  • JustyceSimzJustyceSimz Posts: 1 New Member
    If the offer is still open I can make the sims for you just send me a picture
  • emilyt101emilyt101 Posts: 1 New Member
    idk if anyone is gonna see this but can you make a sim for me???
  • I to am not sure if anyone will see this but can someone create a couple of people for me? I'm no good at creating look alikes..
  • mikeantwar8mikeantwar8 Posts: 5 New Member
    can someone create me and my girlfriend as a sim I want this to be her Christmas present
  • Simlover2786Simlover2786 Posts: 1 New Member
    I really would appreciate it if someone would make a sim self for me :)
  • Snagr0mSnagr0m Posts: 9 New Member
    I doubt there is activity on this thread still but if so I as well would like a sim (or 3🙃) made if possible.
  • THESVTRAPTORTHESVTRAPTOR Posts: 81 Member
    Is anyone still active on creating any IRL People on TS4?

I've been trying all day to make my girlfriend and I can't even come close to it!!

If anyone out there that is willing to do so, can you help me out??

Greatly appreciated!!
    “Things do not happen. Things are made to happen.” -JFK
  • MdersaMdersa Posts: 2 New Member
    Can someone SIM me too!? I am willing to pay!
  • zandst0rmzandst0rm Posts: 20 Member
    [quote="Mdersa;c-17431109"]Can someone SIM me too!? I am willing to pay![/quote]

I'll do it!
  • vuhneesavuhneesa Posts: 1 New Member
    Would anyone be able to make me in the Sims 4? Will also pay.
  • oneidelaoneidela Posts: 4 New Member
    @zandst0rm would you be willing to make me?!
  • MistravenMistraven Posts: 4 New Member
    Can anyone please make a sim of me and my partner? for sims 4
  • Shae1984Shae1984 Posts: 5 New Member
    Is anyone willing to create a family of sims for me?
  • judeareennjudeareenn Posts: 41 Member
    edited July 2021
    I'm not rich or anything, however for a sim of myself I'd be willing to pay for it. I have a neurological decline of some sort that has been happening over the course of a few years and remembering things without staring at them that very moment in order to create something isn't a reality for me right now anymore. I used to have my simself in sims 3. The best I can come up with on sims that look similar to me is looking for Hungarian/Slavic Russian sims or any of those with Italian mixture. Its iffy lol
  • Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
    I have been wanting this feature to be added "back" (btw) since Sims 1. You could do it in Sims 1. I think going 3d initially was why it was scrapped, or I assume. But nowadays it seems like it shouldn't be a problem to implement again.
    Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • Lucie277Lucie277 Posts: 1 New Member
    Would anyone be able to make me, husband and daughter?
  • BemonoBemono Posts: 1 New Member
    Is anyone still active I have a friend I want to be made into a sim with cc
  • ZestyLemonLionZestyLemonLion Posts: 21 Member
    @Lucie277 I probably could if you can send me details or a picture.
  • ll__olyxll__olyx Posts: 2 New Member
    Can someone make me on sims pls? Ill send u a pic
  • IamdunnIamdunn Posts: 5 New Member
    Hey, I would be willing to post a picture of myself if someone wanted to SIM me... I have failed at making my own simself, how do I post a picture?
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top