Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

object needed, im sure theres one out there

Silence731Silence731 Posts: 305 Member
back when sims 2 was hot stuff a creator named shaklin made a motives door that refilled everything, love it, still have the file for it, what im looking for is a door that fills just energy, i cant remember if i had one for sims 1 or 2 and i cant find it in my sims 2 content files, does anyone remember if it was for 2 and if so where i could find it?
ive done some searching and i keep getting directed to simsPE? to create my own objects, now i am fully prepared to do that if it comes to it, but i thought i wold take the easy way out first :)

Comments

• Silence731Silence731 Posts: 305 Member
    still not having any luck finding the door in question, and simpe is not working for me, ive tried using icad?/icab? tutorial on how to modify and it stops working for me on step 5... so anyone out there proficient with making doors that would be willing to make me a door that maxes energy when a sim walks through it?
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited March 2022
    If you just want energy filled why not do two easy things. Get the Energizer aspirations' reward from the Sim's panel. It only fills energy. Just make sure your Sim has a gold mood not green because that would kill them. And or just type in maxmotives...that fills all the Sims on the lots motives. No cheats needed for just energy and no mods needed to fill all motives.

And or just type in boolprop testingcheatsenabled true and slide the energy slider to full by shift clicking and dragging your mouse over any of the motives you want to reduce or increase. No mods necessary. You can turn off boolprop when you are done by typing in boolprop testingcheatsenabled false. I use a custom coffee pot I got from MTS (red) that fills the energy if I really don't want to use the energizer game object and or use any mods or cheats. It works great when they are sleepy at 6:00 p.m. (Every darn day) after work and I need them to have fun and or do some skilling.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    If you just want energy filled why not do two easy things. Get the Energizer aspirations' reward from the Sim's panel. It only fills energy. Just make sure your Sim has a gold mood not green because that would kill them. And or just type in maxmotives...that fills all the Sims on the lots motives. No cheats needed for just energy and no mods needed to fill all motives.

And or just type in boolprop testingcheatsenabled true and slide the energy slider to full by shift clicking and dragging your mouse over any of the motives you want to reduce or increase. No mods necessary. You can turn off boolprop when you are done by typing in boolprop testingcheatsenabled false. I use a custom coffee pot I got from MTS (red) that fills the energy if I really don't want to use the energizer game object and or use any mods or cheats. It works great when they are sleepy at 6:00 p.m. (Every darn day) after work and I need them to have fun and or do some skilling.

Energizer will fix all motives, so it won't work if the OP just wants energy raised.