Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Last Forever - New! Chapter 31 out now! (posted 11/17/23)

Comments

• TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    Ahhh no Gloria! Please tell me she didn't actually do that.
    I NEED to know what happens next :D Great chapter though!
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Gloria is thirsty :D

So is Delia I suppose
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited January 2022
    It looks like Gloria had some sort of dream that was what one could describe as wet. :D

Can't wait to see what happens next.
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Sorry, I've been busy being a grown up and haven't had much brain space to work on writing. Doesn't it just suck being a grown up :sweat_smile: ? I have a good chunk of time coming up this weekend though, so I hope to work on TLF then! And it's my birthday on Saturday!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Happy birthday!

And yeah, being a grown up is no fun :sweat_smile:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Sorry guys, life stuff is happening. I'm looking for a new job which has me on pins and needles, and my cat isn't eating so we're worried about her. My brain has been too busy for plot lines 😅😬
    jzZP0sJ.png
    edited January 2022
    Best of luck in your job search and I hope its nothing serious with your cat, I hope she starts eating again soon <3
    We will still be here to read the next chapter whenever it comes out. Just focus on life outside of sims. Thank you for updating us and well wishes to you!

Editing to add: happy belated birthday :)
    Good luck on your job search! And yeah, I hope your cat will be fine. They're very good companions

Goal: new chapter tomorrow?
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Irishsong wrote: »
    Goal: new chapter tomorrow?

Fingers crossed

PqUkHpD.png

Hey Look! I did a thing! Enjoy! Click the picture for Chapter 13!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Chapter 13 on February 13
    It's good that Seneca seems to have an ally at the moment, since loneliness can get to college students. I see a lot of posts complaining of such on my grad school university's subreddit from undergrads

edited February 2022
    @icmnfrsh I know, right? SO many of the people I talk to who went away for college say the same thing; that they got depressed, lonely, In over their head. Society just hands you a pile of responsibility without preparing their young people about living away from home, or how to mentally cope with all of the struggles. I had the privlege of going to community college and living at home (Still do :sweat_smile:), but I've heard how university has just ruined some people for years.

I also hadn't noticed that I posted chapter 13 on the 13th! That was cool.

Also, Seneca's mother has been upgraded to Prime Minister instead of president. As an American, I have a hard enough time understanding my own government, I didn't truly understand what a Prime Minister was until I watched The Crown. I feel that the position of Prime Minister better suites my vison for her.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    We also have a president in my country. I think the prime minister term is used for countries with a parliamentary structure, but I don't really understand it that well either.

I think the pandemic has exacerbated the complaints on loneliness, since I didn't see those posts as much during my first two quarters of grad school

New chapter is written, I'm hoping to have it posted on Tuesday!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    3ASC1Fc.png

New chapter, as promised! Click the picture and find out what happens, then come back here and leave a comment!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Chapter 14
    I think the thing we're building up to is a kiss with Alex. :scream: If homegirl's going to cheat, it might as well be with someone like Henry

"Aquila doesn't want your NFT" :joy:

Alrighty, I'd like to hear from my readers. I'm trying to plan out the next few chapters and I'm wondering what you're more interested in: Gloria, Seneca, both equal, or one a bit over the other? Because I have my ideas, but I can write this a few ways and would like direction on how you guys like it this far.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    I like to hear about both equally. Gloria's infidelity arc seems to be building up to something. Seneca isn't fall for it, but it looks like the people around him are scheming things

I too would like to hear from them equally. I'm nervous/scared/excited to see what happens next especially with the people around them- I would hate to see either cheat but it is a story after all and sometimes that drama is needed. I love this couple and can't wait to read what's next.
    Thanks for the input! I'll keep up with what I've been doing then.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Sorry about the short break, My schedule has been weird lately and I'm starting a new job this week. Lots of change to come, and settling, but I hope to have a new chapter out sooner than later. Thankyou all for sticking around and still reading, it means a lot to me :D .
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Sorry about the short break, My schedule has been weird lately and I'm starting a new job this week. Lots of change to come, and settling, but I hope to have a new chapter out sooner than later. Thankyou all for sticking around and still reading, it means a lot to me :D .

Good luck with your new job!

I'm also starting a new job next week, and I'm getting ready to move in a couple of days. For months, I'd been waiting for a different job to sort out my paperwork, but that one fell through, so I'm just glad I can finally move forward with my life

icmnfrsh wrote: »

I'm also starting a new job next week, and I'm getting ready to move in a couple of days. For months, I'd been waiting for a different job to sort out my paperwork, but that one fell through, so I'm just glad I can finally move forward with my life

Wow! That's extreme. I'm the sort of person who wouldn't enjoy moving. I love the feeling of home and community. The most I could probably do is a town over.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Wow! That's extreme. I'm the sort of person who wouldn't enjoy moving. I love the feeling of home and community. The most I could probably do is a town over.

Moving is a hassle, but I had to find a job wherever I could since being an international student (now graduate I guess) limits my options

In any case, I do hope I'll like the job enough to stay for at least a few years. Maybe even build my own community here. I guess time will tell 🕰

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top