Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Builds

Comments

• mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    @mamasquirrel your Winterfest Wedding Venue is such a good idea! And it looks so cute!

Do you typically make a lot of venues?

@bbdarlingo8s Thank you. I build a little of this and that, I guess you could say. You are more than welcome to checkout my builds on the gallery if you like. Feel free to share your builds if you have any here as well. If you are more of a Sims person instead of builds, I have a thread for that too.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Hello everyone! Hope all are doing well. Here is my latest build for "My Wedding Stories" pack. I will be building at least one more build when I can for this pack. Rosa Maria Cathedral is a beautiful and elegant location for a lifetime of memories of your special day. It has flowers and candles in every room. Rooms include 2 bathrooms, sanctuary, dressing room, and reception hall. It's available on the gallery and please remember that with almost all my builds, I use debug, bb.moveobjects, and liveeditobjects. Here are just a few pics of the new build.

Rosa Maria Cathedral
    Lkvxkpe.png Rosa Maria
    xCveDi7.png Sanctuary
    fYMPRha.png Reception hall
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Rosa Maria Cathedral is a very beautiful Cathedral! :) Very lovely exterior design, towers and pretty stained glass windows! The interior sanctuary area is beautiful! The pink curtains and the flowers, candles on the edges of seating are lovely! Very nice design of the reception hall area. The raised dance floor area is great :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    Rosa Maria Cathedral is a very beautiful Cathedral! :) Very lovely exterior design, towers and pretty stained glass windows! The interior sanctuary area is beautiful! The pink curtains and the flowers, candles on the edges of seating are lovely! Very nice design of the reception hall area. The raised dance floor area is great :)

@rosemow Thank you so much. Had fun building it. Hope you are doing well.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is my beach wedding build for the new pack "My Wedding Stories." It's available on the gallery.

Da Questo Momento

4ZXycA5.png
    ppJMPWs.png
    FyCU2Lr.png
    RGD5tD0.png
    TvWE9OE.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Da Questo Momento is a lovely wedding beach venue! :) Very lovely wedding arch area with pretty floral backed chairs either sides of the aisle. Sims will enjoy listening to piano music during the wedding. The pergola reception tables area is beautiful! The design, furnishings and layout are lovely! The flowers are pretty on the tables, and very nice roses wall panels. Lovely bar area to enjoy having a drink after the wedding. Sims will enjoy dancing on the dance floor to the stereo music. The candles are pretty :)
    Da Questo Momento is a lovely wedding beach venue! :) Very lovely wedding arch area with pretty floral backed chairs either sides of the aisle. Sims will enjoy listening to piano music during the wedding. The pergola reception tables area is beautiful! The design, furnishings and layout are lovely! The flowers are pretty on the tables, and very nice roses wall panels. Lovely bar area to enjoy having a drink after the wedding. Sims will enjoy dancing on the dance floor to the stereo music. The candles are pretty :)

@rosemow Thank you. When you save for some reason on that lot, it doesn't save correctly to the gallery. I hope they fix that.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is my latest build that I did for the super rich supervillain scenario. It's available on the gallery. Here are just a few pics from the build.

Supervillain Liar

1iaSvxW.png
    EHeoRvu.png
    1ffmugK.png

This build has 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, unfinished basement to make your supervillain cave as you want, pool, and much more.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Supervillain Liar is a lovely home! :) Very great exterior design and the black,white colours are very nice. The windows are great! Very lovely interior furnishings! The gold and black colours are very stylish! Very nice wall paneling and the floor rug near the fireplace is very nice. The musician wallart is a great touch near the piano.
    Supervillain Liar is a lovely home! :) Very great exterior design and the black,white colours are very nice. The windows are great! Very lovely interior furnishings! The gold and black colours are very stylish! Very nice wall paneling and the floor rug near the fireplace is very nice. The musician wallart is a great touch near the piano.

Thank you @rosemow
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited April 2022
    Here is an all base game build I did for the unlucky chef scenario. It's available on the gallery.

Unlucky Chef Scenario House
    ykRegco.png
    D6mPVHg.png
    JXOUyfn.png
    399w0Id.png
    Post edited by mamasquirrel on
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Unlucky Chef Scenario House is a lovely basegame home! :) Very nice exterior design, great roofing and pretty blue colour. The interior furnishings are lovely! Very nice room colours. Lovely windows sofa seating to enjoy watching tv in the sunlight. Very nice warm wood texture of the kitchen furnishings. The island sink counter is great! Very pretty bedroom wall pattern :)
    Unlucky Chef Scenario House is a lovely basegame home! :) Very nice exterior design, great roofing and pretty blue colour. The interior furnishings are lovely! Very nice room colours. Lovely windows sofa seating to enjoy watching tv in the sunlight. Very nice warm wood texture of the kitchen furnishings. The island sink counter is great! Very pretty bedroom wall pattern :)

@rosemow Thank you. Thought I would do some builds for a change that were base game. Don't think I ever have. A few more are coming your way.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    All base game build available on the gallery. Built this for the "Engaged In Conflict" scenario.

Engaged In Conflict
    OQ9V2g1.png
    YF8bOqi.png
    ia6qWT2.png
    TLCT9IV.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    This build is for the new pack Decor To The Max. It available on the gallery.

Chelle
    vk3eL4t.png
    EGimWDU.png
    HaFdYqV.png
    s0lgNvF.png
    H65h4fJ.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Another base game home. This home is a starter home under 20 thousand.

Sandy
    0cSMLer.png
    L8X6bCU.png
    Us6Cz4P.png
    Of5DQL5.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Each of the three homes are lovely! :) Very nice exterior design of the homes!
    The flowerbox windows in Engaged In Conflict are pretty :) The interior furnishings and blue and orange colors are lovely. Very nice patterned wall tiling in the kitchen.
    The interior furnishing of Chelle with items from the new kit is very lovely! :) The wall patterns are pretty.
    Sandy is a lovely starter home :) Very nice planterbox windows,and the red and blue interior room colours are very nice. Lovely fireplace sitting area in the living room to enjoy watching tv and reading,
    Each of the three homes are lovely! :) Very nice exterior design of the homes!
    The flowerbox windows in Engaged In Conflict are pretty :) The interior furnishings and blue and orange colors are lovely. Very nice patterned wall tiling in the kitchen.
    The interior furnishing of Chelle with items from the new kit is very lovely! :) The wall patterns are pretty.
    Sandy is a lovely starter home :) Very nice planterbox windows,and the red and blue interior room colours are very nice. Lovely fireplace sitting area in the living room to enjoy watching tv and reading,

Thank you @rosemow. It was fun building some base game homes for a change.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    For those who love Strangerville, here is a build just for you. Available on the gallery.

Strangerville Things?
    wtlq070.png
    CRBxBDV.png
    xCgzHbg.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Strawngerville Things is a lovely home :) Very nice blue exterior walls and the gardenbed with the gnome and flamingo is great! Very nice outdoors dining area. The interior furnishing is lovely! When nice leafy wall pattern in the living room. Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofa watching tv. Very pretty coloured kitchen wall tiling :)
    Strawngerville Things is a lovely home :) Very nice blue exterior walls and the gardenbed with the gnome and flamingo is great! Very nice outdoors dining area. The interior furnishing is lovely! When nice leafy wall pattern in the living room. Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofa watching tv. Very pretty coloured kitchen wall tiling :)

Thank you @rosemow.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    Gen 7 Swanson household
    [img][/img]YA83Fi5.png

[img][/img]IrtAEkd.png

[img][/img]gok9A6G.png
    [img][/img]BcaXD2U.png

[img][/img]3BePtXy.png

[img][/img]yxHdwyD.png

YEzx7cF.png

FUIKvGj.png

[img][/img]E02zeVr.png

mCzzK7B.png

l0hhSCk.png

U0Laupx.png

yqCYtQd.png

126KI3m.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    The home is lovely! @MadameLee :) Very nice furnishing of each room and lovely colours. The floor patterns in each room are very nice.

thanks! The family room (the one with the TV) will change with a lot of toys in children years. And the toddler beds will change into sort of "Mary Poppins" beds. The only reason there's are three toddler beds and three high chairs is do to in-story events Jane and HAM (Gen 7) grandparents decided to adopt a toddler boy to make up for 1)how Selene was treated in her plot line by what turns out to be her great-aunt on her father's side and 2)how they told Selene's twin Melissa that she didn't have a twin for her entire life
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »
    The home is lovely! @MadameLee :) Very nice furnishing of each room and lovely colours. The floor patterns in each room are very nice.

thanks! The family room (the one with the TV) will change with a lot of toys in children years. And the toddler beds will change into sort of "Mary Poppins" beds. The only reason there's are three toddler beds and three high chairs is do to in-story events Jane and HAM (Gen 7) grandparents decided to adopt a toddler boy to make up for 1)how Selene was treated in her plot line by what turns out to be her great-aunt on her father's side and 2)how they told Selene's twin Melissa that she didn't have a twin for her entire life

@MadameLee very nice build. Thank you for sharing it.
    yXW40Hz.png?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top