Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your Lifestyle Trait?

Looking back on your life as a whole, if you were a Sim, which lifestyle trait would you get and why?

What is your Lifestyle Trait? 115 votes

Adrenaline Seeker
0%
TTNsimmer 1 vote
Close Knit
21%
Akl500Pauroraael14JueJuexoJessimcruddStrangerthanmaggiemae8135cchant86MindofyTeeSeanotasmokealarm09annaliese39EnkiSchmidtSheriSim57mikamakimonOceancatGlacierSnowDaepheneSimmingalMetior_Ice 25 votes
Coffee Fanatic
13%
alexspoom13ncisGibbs02SnuffyBucketpendragon1980NRowemystang1972EvaliynRedDestiny92calipossDaniRose2143vickiesimsbirdonawiresarabeth2984KimmerNightlyCoffeeCuriousCarrotTop 16 votes
Energetic
3%
overongoodcakebaker62dogdancerMyriadSims 4 votes
Frequent Traveler
2%
SERVERFRAamber_ilumireElliandre 3 votes
Health Food Nut
0%
fae_brass 1 vote
Indoorsy
40%
bshag4lvLeGardePourpreColorist40TheSpotted_CelanorbretonfreindlylolWyrrenbarracuda1574taydevKhrisstynephantasmkissBabykittyjadeSeptJanOctDaraviEmmaVaneSweetieWright_84SajahiLoriTSpLatinaBunnyspend4zen 47 votes
Outdoorsy
5%
JaiSeaCAPTAIN_NXR7SAEldarinDuskregnhely0tTwinMagic 6 votes
People Person
3%
DarkLady2788nerdfashionAdmiral8Qxanhduongbavuong 4 votes
Techie
6%
StormkeepIsb917Zeldaboy180EgonVMlogionZoeyevesterBookBearbluedanube 8 votes

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,934 Member
    edited March 2022
    Close Knit
    Aaand as it turns out the poll is missing sedentary that is really closest to right answer :lol: never enough energy to exist lets all just chill n vibe

close knit would also go as i do have social anxiety making anything else pure torture

single and loving it almost but it mentions having trouble with romantic media which actually nah thats great fun as long as i don't have to participate myself :lol: do dislike woohooty media tho thats just awkward and unasked for *cough every fantasy series ever being ruined by too much woohoo and too few dragons*

and indoorsy/outdoorsy is like flippity flippity really like on one hand love outdoors on other hand dislike many things about being outdoors like bugs sun and heat

I'll just be indoors being very sedentary with windows and doors open fanning myself and eating fruit yes thats the perfect balance of indoors outdoors
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    Coffee Fanatic
    It would be something between coffee fanatic and close knit. I chose coffee fanatic because I simply couldn't live without coffee, I get very tense if I don't get my cup of coffee in the morning and another one in the afternoon. I used to drink more of it but I've cut it down to two cups per day because of health reasons.
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    Techie
    Definitely Techie...I'd be lost without my computers and tablets and phone and internet. When there's a power outage and I can't use most of those things I get almost frantic (+5 Tense Moodlet).
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Frequent Traveler
    @Simmingal Haha Unfortunately there is a limit of 10 poll questions. I was thinking Sedentary would fit with Indoorsy and I thought I should mind my own business and not ask who is single and lovin it. :joy: Yes there should be something between indoorsy and outdoorsy for when you stay inside but keep all the windows open and sit often on the balcony or porch with fruit and tea, an Inoutdoorsy. That would be me too, even my Sims get those two conflicting constantly. Your answer cracked me up thanks for the laugh :lol:
    Frequent Traveler
    I spent so many years travelling as a volunteer and then living in different cities and towns and often going on vacations and weekend trips, that even now that I'm not travelling due to covid, I'm always watching travel videos and still travelling in my mind. And also I'm an Inoutdoorsy coffee fanatic.
    Frequent Traveler
    @Kimmer Me too, I need coffee in the morning or I am so sleepy for hours. Although lately I've been trying to have grapefruit juice which is actually working very nice as a healthy alternative.

@Stormkeep I am thankful for your techie trait, you have helped me so much on this forum with the game. I hope when you have power outages you don't stomp your feet and then slam the fridge door like the Sims do when they get Tense 5+
  • FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 846 Member
    Close Knit
    I haven't had friends since high school, by choice. My family occupies the entirety of my time and energy. First the family I was born into, then the family I made with my husband, and now in my golden years with my husband gone and my children grown, I am back to the family I was born into, taking care of my sister. We are both widows and she has mild dementia, and she and the 2 cats, 1 dog, and our collective 17 children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren are all that I can handle in my life. There is no time or energy for anyone else.

And I love it that way. :smiley:
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,125 Member
    Indoorsy
    I chose indoorsy but I'm also a junk food fiend, close knit, and coffee fanatic as well.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • hely0thely0t Posts: 345 Member
    Outdoorsy
    "Outdoorsy" is closest to me. I've always loved being out in the countryside. But if "Animal/Nature Lover" was one, that would be me. My mood would be severely worse than usual if I couldn't go outside, see the sky, be amongst nature, and have animals to look after.
    "You've got a face, I've got a face, it's all gonna be alright." - Noel Fielding
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,950 Member
    edited March 2022
    Close Knit
    I have always been close knit to close family and friends. I have never been an adrenaline dealer, or coffee fanatic ( I don’t and never have drank coffee ). My husband was the energetic one. Frequent traveler….. hmmm…. When I was younger my husband and I usually traveled on vacation, we didn’t travel far, but in Southern California there are tons of places to go on weekends and vacations. Lots of amusement parks, beaches, Las Vegas, etc. We didn’t travel far, but went places often. And when I was with my parents till I went off to college we were always going somewhere too, many times half way across the country. At my age now, I am quite indoorsy, mostly because of age, physical abilities, and finances. but the first half of my life was spent more outdoors at beaches, or parks, lakes, swimming pools, Bar-b-que’s, etc. ( I was never much of a gardener, but there were a few years we had a pretty good size one. As I have gotten older I try to eat healthier, not what I would consider a health food nut, but I do eat a good deal of fruits and veggies, and less meat…. I still have more than my share of a sweet tooth though. I’m certainly no techie, one reason I don’t use mods. I would consider myself a people person, even in my old age, I love going out with close friends or family to eat, movies, karaoke, shopping etc. and would normally choose that over sitting at home.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    Indoorsy
    With the current weather I am indoorsy, but in nicer weather I am outdoorsy :D
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,141 Member
    Indoorsy
    Since the young age a curfew was pointless as a punishment.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,934 Member
    Techie
    I see myself with techie, indoorsy, and sedentary. Though I'd also like to add close knit...
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,120 Member
    Frequent Traveler
    I never got to travel outside of Canada. I never could afford it.
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,572 Member
    Indoorsy
    Indoorsy describes me these days but I've actually been every one of those choices at one time or another.
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,107 Member
    Close Knit
    Definitley close knit. There are very few people that I would say I am very close to, but the ones I am close to are everything to me.
  • vickiesimsvickiesims Posts: 20 Member
    Coffee Fanatic
    It was a hard choice between Techie and Coffee Fanatic, but I'm still learning how to code so I would guess the Coffee Fanatic is more applicable for me....I can't function without my morning coffee xD
  • DarkLady2788DarkLady2788 Posts: 345 Member
    People Person
    I would say a people person as i work in a bar so have to deal with people almost every day :smiley:
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,791 Member
    Coffee Fanatic
    I have two local coffee roasters that I buy from and I love looking for new coffees I haven't tried before from all over the world. My personal favorites are ones from Africa, Ethiopia and Kenya in particular, but I'm up for anything. I have a couple of faithful coffees that I always have on hand, but I crave new adventures in overcaffeination.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Close Knit
    I am a person that loves family time and me time, but not socializing with others. I am a homebody that would rather watch movies on netflix or Disney with the family than go out to the cinema with a friend ;)
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Indoorsy
    I chose indoorsy, but I'm really more indoorsy/outdoorsy (and yes, they are in conflict lol) and definitely a coffee fanatic! Sedentary describes my life now, but I've been most of the others at some point or another - and many more that don't exist besides lol. Would love to see Self-Sufficient or something of that nature as a lifestyle!
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    Indoorsy
    As the name says, I used to be outdoorsey but I got tired of being a buffet, lol. I always felt I had "LUNCH" printed on my forehead.

I could also qualify as a coffee nut, love my coffee any time.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,934 Member
    edited March 2022
    Close Knit
    mcrudd wrote: »
    I am a person that loves family time and me time, but not socializing with others. I am a homebody that would rather watch movies on netflix or Disney with the family than go out to the cinema with a friend ;)

the problem with cinema is that its often cool building so i wanna go but also there is humans so I don't wanna go :lol:

they opened new one in closest city so i kinda wanna go but also like... humans :lol:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Lady EmeraldLady Emerald Posts: 18 Member
    Indoorsy. I am and always have been (except on very rare occasions) a recluse.
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    People Person

People person. Why? Well, getting older, people are the most important thing in life. Caring loving even arguing. A possible reason why I started playing Sims4.

I tried being a recluse many times. In real life. Fail.

Interesting no one chose adrenaline seeker. That was my sister. Went into skydiving when I'm afraid of heights. Us as children I taught her not to be afraid. So as young adults (Me the older sibling) her asking me to join her and her friends to jump out of a plane? I felt like I had to! Or be a hypocrite. And I did. Not for adrenaline seeking. I passed out briefly on my first two jumps. My third jump though was 'spock like'. No more fear. I actually enjoy the flying around part much more than the 'adrenaline seeking' falling fast part.

On the radio, they on the ground are trying to guide me. Me, (ignoring them) I pulled the strings and flew around where I wanted! B)
    Getting closer to the ground after a bit though, then yes, like a pilot listen and let them guide me in for a landing.

But over all I think people are the most important part of life.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png